Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is TMZ usually a reputable source? I'm praying this new info is true! I want JB to just go away! Actually, I'd like them ALL to go away.

I have a feeling Mason is next. He doesn't strike me as the type to go looking for an interview deal for her like Baez was doing. Baez has had stars in his eyes since he first started representing FCA, Mason doesn't seem as starry eyed. I could be wrong.

And...wasn't Mason already heard griping about how he lost money on the trial? IIRC something like $600,000, per his calculations.

I made a similar comment in another thread yesterday - I gotta ask:

Hey! Lady (evil) Shallot! What's that crackin noise?

And...wasn't Mason already heard griping about how he lost money on the trial? IIRC something like $600,000, per his calculations.

Uh huh. And what you want to bet that his wife is getting on to him now that DS is leaving and there's rumors JB is leaving too? I highly doubt she is going to put up with him continuing to represent Casey Anthony.

If not a current attorney, they can talk all they want now. (Which means CM should not talk if doing the appeal, but the rest are free to talk if they want to.)

Therapy would not stop her, but JB does not seem keen enough to know that. :crazy:

"not keen enough"...what a nice way to put it!!!

Seriously I have got to do some reading. I was stuck over in the release of psych depos all day today......I just now saw this.

bobkealing bob kealing
When contacted by @nbcnews #josebaez would neither confirm nor deny @nypost report #caseyanthony is firing him.

georgegas.jpg

You have always been the most hilarious, but succinct artist!

:floorlaugh:

Maybe but what if:

Video's released
Decision made to say they were therapy
Simms says, I am having no part of this lie. I have been trying everyhting I can to get this girl into therapy.
Simms withdraws.

OR

Video's released
Sleuthers figure out FCA is being hidden away on DS's retreat land
DS says - get out of here crazy baby killer
Simms withdraws

that one causes me to laugh in a very loud and embarassing way no matter how many times I see it :floorlaugh:

Can you imagine what Dr. Fessel could crank out with an etch-a-sketch?

They should not reveal any attorney/client privilege -- ever -- but they can talk around that behind-the-scenes, the drama, etc.

And reveal they will....bet on it. In a big fat behind the scenes look at the trial of the century....for mega bucks.

I'm thinking FCA fires JB so he can put out the books, movies and so on and she gets her cut under the table to avoid IRS repayment. Personally, JB has no more appeal to me than the "real killer" does.

I think it was probably a mutual break up. I could see the anger and disgust in Baez when he tried to defend FCA on the Geraldo show. He looked like he was truly over it. imo

I think that FCA was messing around online with her sketchy fans and she began to send them graphic videos which then began to leak out everywhere. Of course, when confronted by the DT she LIED and said she was hacked. But after they went on the air and defended her, they found out the truth. And I think that was the straw that broke the camel;s back. Mostly because it ended any hopes they still had for selling an interview to MSM. They had stalled and said that Casey was going to speak once she was in needed therapy for awhile and she healed from the trauma. So they were hoping that people would eventually accept her as a surviving victim, a comeback so to speak. But once these vapid videos were released, by whatever means, it showed that she was the same shallow, silly creep that she was before her release.

One martini, two martini, three martini FLOOR!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

...and now we see atthelake rolling on the floor ! :seeya:

I'm back! And JVM is begging JB to call her. SHe says I'm calling you I'm texting you call us and we'll put you right on the air. :loser:

Ewww I don't want to hear about OCA's "unclothed bottom".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back