Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really think that is what happened. I was thinking about it on the drive home from work. Simms was the only one who seemed to genuinely care for Casey. I think she really thought Casey was a young, traumatized girl that needed help. Simms was the only one who wasn't in this for big bucks. Wow, Casey, way to go to spit in the face of someone that actually cared about you!

I kind of feel bad for Simms because she actually cared about Casey. I'm not saying her jumping up and down with them wasn't disgusting, but at least she wasn't in it for big bucks like everyone was. I think she was cheering because she believed that Casey would at that moment be able to benefit from therapy instead of rotting in a jail cell. Maybe now Simms will know better and be a bit more picky the next time she chooses a case to join and accused killer to care about.

AND probably no new clients will work with her while she is still attached to this case....

Gosh, Can you imagine what's going on in the Anthony household tonight? Seriously, wounds being re-opened all because of Cindy's little Princess. How can they not be totally disgusted by her?

CA won't phase CA at all. Her perfect daughter has done nothing wrong.
As for GA, he is probably humiliated and angry once again.

If casey moved back home I have a prediction, think homicide, suicide. I pray not but I just felt it in my gut.

Maybe Jose finally turned around.

kcang.jpg

Holy ***** I haven't seen that expression in a while. She truly is one scary scary chick.

That is my all time favorite Joy Behar segment!

Paraphrasing here but:

Joy: "Dottie, would you let Casey babysit your children?"

Dottie: "Ur...uh....emmmm.....uh....ur.....emmm...uhhh ***wants to crawl under interview desk***

That was truly priceless. I remember watching it over and over and :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

So now that Jose isn't Casey's lawyer and they clearly left each other on bad terms... We're going to find out more information. Geraldo is Beaz's friend so now watch Geraldo switch and he won't be a Casey fan as much... He'll do whatever Beaz needs him to do.. including leaks I'm sure. Pretty sure that Lee is in touch with Casey and that means Cindy is too.. I'm sure they pushed her to out Beaz... I hope Beaz goes on TV a lot... It will drive Casey nuts.

Geraldo said on FOX today that Beaz lost his house to foreclosure and is back in Miami and that Baez didnt make any money off defending casey......all together now......AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Maybe Jose finally turned around.

kcang.jpg

:rocker:Some lyrics to Alice Cooper's new song "I'll bite your face off". I think the song totally fits:

"She took my heart, my resistance fled
I loved each lie that I was fed
She pushed me down on a burning bed
Thought I was in heaven, but instead
She turned her head and she softly said

I’ll bite your face off
I’ll bite your face off..."

:rocker:Some lyrics to Alice Cooper's new song "I'll bite your face off". I think the song totally fits:

"She took my heart, my resistance fled
I loved each lie that I was fed
She pushed me down on a burning bed
Thought I was in heaven, but instead
She turned her head and she softly said

I’ll bite your face off
I’ll bite your face off..."

ewwwwww
so appropo for FCA

P.S. I have an Alice Cooper LP Album of his "Dead Babies" era.....talk about dating myself

That is seriously the most creepy picture EVER. It's like she is the devil. Makes me shiver!

There was another one that really creeped me out that I wish I had saved. She looked exactly like Ted Bundy.

CA won't phase CA at all. Her perfect daughter has done nothing wrong.
As for GA, he is probably humiliated and angry once again.

I only hope these events can be the impetus for him getting out for real and for good and getting his own head on straight, finally.

I'm looking below and seeing a lot of the old gang :) Hello old gang!

Geraldo said on FOX today that Beaz lost his house to foreclosure and is back in Miami and that Baez didnt make any money off defending casey......all together now......AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That poor, pitiful, misguided, good hearted..... smarmy, underhanded, sneaky, slimy defense attorney.....geeez I heart him.

NOT

Omg...A caller on JVM is saying maybe FCA was indeed date raped. Well excuse me caller - FCA has cried wolf one to many times! Nobody believes!

That was truly priceless. I remember watching it over and over and :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

It's at least impressive that Simms seemed to want to answer truthfully!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back