Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OT well I hope this is all good news it will go well with my 2nd call for a job interview. *crosses fingers*

I only hope these events can be the impetus for him getting out for real and for good and getting his own head on straight, finally.

:razz:
I've got some waterfront property in Oklahoma.......just kidding.

Omg...A caller on JVM is saying maybe FCA was indeed date raped. Well excuse me caller - FCA has cried wolf one to many times! Nobody believes!

As if she wouldn't have IMMEDIATELY pulled that story out when the question first arose about how the heck she turned up pregnant when supposedly she was a virgin.

I'm looking below and seeing a lot of the old gang :) Hello old gang!

Let's break out in song again...
Hail! Hail! The Gangs all Here!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAPWoUB5Zxw"]Nat Shilkret & the Victor Orch-- Hail Hail The Gang's All Here - YouTube[/ame]

Now... now... now... please let us not start feeling bad for Jose Baez or anyone that defended Casey during "The Trial of Many More Lies." If Jose has somehow fallen victim to Casey Anthony... so be it. Should we be upset if he didn't make any money off of this case (ummm....$200,000.00 for pictures of an already deceased Caylee that they knew was deceased?)? No! That is what we have always wanted. Should we be upset that Cheney Mason is $600,000.00 in the hole defending Casey Anthony? No! Should we be upset that DCS may have also fallen victim to Casey's lies? No!

This is what we have wanted. We want them to see the real Casey Anthony. The Casey Anthony they lied in open court to free. Now that she is free... they are slaves to her.

That does not mean that we can jump on Jose and Dorthy's bandwagon. It does not mean that we should buy their books or anything else they are trying to sell. I said this early, and it is the best way to be able to read the book... but not buy it. Set aside a day and go to Barnes and Nobles. Grab a coffee and bring a notepad and pen. Grab the book off the shelf. Read. Take notes (to post here at Webslueths of course). Then put the book back on the shelf. It is that easy.

As if she wouldn't have IMMEDIATELY pulled that story out when the question first arose about how the heck she turned up pregnant when supposedly she was a virgin.

...and revealed in the depos that she became sexually active at age 16 - oohhh kayyyy.

I just talked to my mom who lives in Melbourne Fla. Told her the latest news she didn't know and she got very angry! She turned on HLN and started yelling loud...Calm down Mom I said...she stated "They are giving that murder what she wants, attention, there she is again on the (bleeping) TV.

She is ill and in her 80's

Casey reminds me of the the Female Preying mantis..As soon as the guy has done the deed . Off with your head she says..LOL

Now... now... now... please let us not start feeling bad for Jose Baez or anyone that defended Casey during "The Trial of Many More Lies." If Jose has somehow fallen victim to Casey Anthony... so be it. Should we be upset if he didn't make any money off of this case (ummm....$200,000.00 for pictures of an already deceased Caylee that they knew was deceased?)? No! That is what we have always wanted. Should we be upset that Cheney Mason is $600,000.00 in the hole defending Casey Anthony? No! Should we be upset that DCS may have also fallen victim to Casey's lies? No!

This is what we have wanted. We want them to see the real Casey Anthony. The Casey Anthony they lied in open court to free. Now that she is free... they are slaves to her.

That does not mean that we can jump on Jose and Dorthy's bandwagon. It does not mean that we should buy their books or anything else they are trying to sell. I said this early, and it is the best way to be able to read the book... but not buy it. Set aside a day and go to Barnes and Nobles. Grab a coffee and bring a notepad and pen. Grab the book off the shelf. Read. Take notes (to post here at Webslueths of course). Then put the book back on the shelf. It is that easy.

Thank you. Will do!!

Well said!!! Like there is any chance on this earth in this life I would buy a book by Baez, Dottie or Mason. No Way!! :maddening:

But I want someone to tell me when Baez does if he's learned to spell iornic....

I bet George didn't know the whole molestation story either, not how it was told in these depositions since they were sealed. I read it and I thought how in the world could he have gone along with this? Yeah, I bet there's upset in that house tonight.

Aedrys....I love everything you post. But I am not of this school of thought. My daughter agrees with you on this point. But I believe with all of my being that GA knew every step taken in his murdering daughter's defense. I will go to my grave thinking that. Otherwise, why is he still in crazyville? It was all very cleverly orchestrated, even the aftermath. GA and CA can pretend they have no contact with FCA...all so their precious foundation can soak up money from innocent and naive contributors.....GA is still in that house for one reason ONLY. And IMHO, if he truly did not know the depth of the accusations made by his daughter and found that out either just now with this release, or when JA and LDB sat him down and told him.....he would leave. Either then, or now. Nobody in their right mind would stay under that cloud of suspicion that will FOREVER follow him to his grave.

Omg...A caller on JVM is saying maybe FCA was indeed date raped. Well excuse me caller - FCA has cried wolf one to many times! Nobody believes!

Casey Anthony and the TRUTH are STRANGERS ....
but...let's speculate since perhaps there are some truths to her lies...
She went to a party..
She met a guy...
she had sex....
she got pregnant....
Since she is not capable of taking responsibility for her actions and always has to blame someone else...I speculate the date rape story to be a LIE.

oh FYI Joran killed Peruvian girl because he had PTSD post Natalie Holloway

He and Casey should get together and find a volcano somewhere and go for a swim.

I really believe fca released the videos and JB jumping ship now is the only smart thing he has done since day one

Casey reminds me of the the Female Preying mantis..As soon as the guy has done the deed . Off with your head she says..LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeHz5ywPP2s&feature=related"]Off with his head!! - YouTube[/ame]

but...let's speculate since perhaps there are some truths to her lies...
She went to a party..
She met a guy...
she had sex....
she got pregnant....
Since she is not capable of taking responsibility for her actions and always has to blame someone else...I speculate the date rape story to be a LIE.

At this point I don't even think there is necessarily any related truth in any of her lies. Yes, she takes things that she has experienced, or heard about, or seen on TV and weaves the into "mistruths". But I don't think the particles of reality she uses have to be in any way connected to the actual facts she is trying to cover up.

Aedrys....I love everything you post. But I am not of this school of thought. My daughter agrees with you on this point. But I believe with all of my being that GA knew every step taken in his murdering daughter's defense. I will go to my grave thinking that. Otherwise, why is he still in crazyville? It was all very cleverly orchestrated, even the aftermath. GA and CA can pretend they have no contact with FCA...all so their precious foundation can soak up money from innocent and naive contributors.....GA is still in that house for one reason ONLY. And IMHO, if he truly did not know the depth of the accusations made by his daughter and found that out either just now with this release, or when JA and LDB sat him down and told him.....he would leave. Either then, or now. Nobody in their right mind would stay under that cloud of suspicion that will FOREVER follow him to his grave.

It's just hard for me to believe. Then again, he's let me down so many times, you could be right. But it struck me when one of the doctors said Casey said that George told her he would take care of Caylee. This after he sexually assaulted Caylee and drowned her because Caylee would tell on him - Casey's words. So Casey basically blamed him for the duct tape, the laundry bags, and the disposal down the street. I know he loved Caylee. I know he would be outraged to be connected like that to what was done to her to kill her and dispose of her! This cannot possibly sit well with him! WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE, GEORGE?!?!

Then again, Cindy tells him to jump, he asks how high. I really wish he would leave, but since Cindy has his manhood and won't ever give it back, he won't.

but...let's speculate since perhaps there are some truths to her lies...She went to a party..
She met a guy...
she had sex....
she got pregnant....

while I entirely agree with your post, I must take exception to the BBM above

There has never been any truth to her lies - CA fed her bits and pieces of the reality SHE (CA) wanted to create an ordered reality lof her complete and wholly fictitious excuses

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back