Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Omg...A caller on JVM is saying maybe FCA was indeed date raped. Well excuse me caller - FCA has cried wolf one to many times! Nobody believes!

I am so glad you are listening and reporting. I cannot abide JVM's screaming.

Well said!!! Like there is any chance on this earth in this life I would buy a book by Baez, Dottie or Mason. No Way!! :maddening:

But I want someone to tell me when Baez does if he's learned to spell iornic....

I just don't want people falling for this big "fall out" and give any of them a pass because they all the sudden are coming out with books. Behind the Scenes books now that they are no longer on the Casey train. You know what I mean? That is what scares me the most. That people will now see Jose and Dorthy as Casey's victims and buy their books.

I just want everyone to remember what every single one of them did to Caylee Marie during this whole shady trial. They stole any justice Caylee would have ever had. They did it maliciously and spitefully. All in the name of winning. All in the name of freeing Caylee's known killer. They lied. Cheated and Stole from the system. They are no better than Casey Anthony and any dramatics they are experiencing because of her now... is their own doing. They enabled her.

I just talked to my mom who lives in Melbourne Fla. Told her the latest news she didn't know and she got very angry! She turned on HLN and started yelling loud...Calm down Mom I said...she stated "They are giving that murder what she wants, attention, there she is again on the (bleeping) TV.

She is ill and in her 80's

My DH says the same thing...and adds a few choice words...
He quickly switches from the local news to CNBC...

oh FYI Joran killed Peruvian girl because he had PTSD post Natalie Holloway

He and Casey should get together and find a volcano somewhere and go for a swim.

I know it's OT, but SERIOUSLY?!?!!?!? How can you have PTSD when you didn't DO ANYTHING to her, Joran? OMG, he and Casey are just MADE for each other!!!!

Well said!!! Like there is any chance on this earth in this life I would buy a book by Baez, Dottie or Mason. No Way!! :maddening:

But I want someone to tell me when Baez does if he's learned to spell iornic....

Great "one liner"....... love ya LG
:crazy:

It's just hard for me to believe. Then again, he's let me down so many times, you could be right. But it struck me when one of the doctors said Casey said that George told her he would take care of Caylee. This after he sexually assaulted Caylee and drowned her because Caylee would tell on him - Casey's words. So Casey basically blamed him for the duct tape, the laundry bags, and the disposal down the street. I know he loved Caylee. I know he would be outraged to be connected like that to what was done to her to kill her and dispose of her! This cannot possibly sit well with him! WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE, GEORGE?!?!

Then again, Cindy tells him to jump, he asks how high. I really wish he would leave, but since Cindy has his manhood and won't ever give it back, he won't.

I think it was as simple as he realized his daughter would get the death penalty if he did not go along with the defense lie, and he couldn't live with that choice. I believe that much about George. Cindy, however, is entirely a different story in my book.

speaking of casey being put together when all this talk was going on about the Video and a BF it cross my mind who could possibly be her BF all i had to do was think of who else is Jose Baez client and is in a somewhat simmilar scenario when it comes to what the public thinks and thats mr Gary giordano..Both hated by everyone both are thought to get off after commiting murder and both JB cliest's ..well until now if its correct.

I just don't want people falling for this big "fall out" and give any of them a pass because they all the sudden are coming out with books. Behind the Scenes books now that they are no longer on the Casey train. You know what I mean? That is what scares me the most. That people will now see Jose and Dorthy as Casey's victims and buy their books.

I just want everyone to remember what every single one of them did to Caylee Marie during this whole shady trial. They stole any justice Caylee would have ever had. They did it maliciously and spitefully. All in the name of winning. All in the name of freeing Caylee's known killer. They lied. Cheated and Stole from the system. They are no better than Casey Anthony and any dramatics they are experiencing because of her now... is their own doing. They enabled her.

I will never forget what they did! They went way beyond the call of duty. I still don't watch JB on any shows, turn off HLN if any prior or present DT is on talking. Heck I barely ever turn on HLN anyway.

The only books I'll read is JA, LDB, Mr George, Judge Perry, that is it. NOT GA, CA, CA, JB, DS, DC, and a host of thugs associated with her.

I wish I knew how to post videos from utube,Everytime I see the felon I think of Bob Seger's SUNSPOT BABY--Boy that song is her to a T!!

She left me here stranded like a dog out in the yard....

Thank you, it is a very low paying job but it is work.

No matter - it will be a good start and work is work. Better to have something coming in than nothing at all. And you can keep looking around for another one while you are employed...no law against that.

There was an entire section in Dr. W's deposition I read today where he used the word "irony" over and over and over again. And with JB sitting right there....:floorlaugh: I wonder if JB was spelling it right in his notes....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I will never forget what they did! They went way beyond the call of duty. I still don't watch JB on any shows, turn off HLN if any prior or present DT is on talking. Heck I barely ever turn on HLN anyway.

The only books I'll read is JA, LDB, Mr George, Judge Perry, that is it. NOT GA, CA, CA, JB, DS, DC, and a host of thugs associated with her.

ITA. It has just been this week when the video diary hit the net that I have started posting here after many, many months. Couldn't even really think about this case. I did read JA's book....but refused to watch any THs on TV, ESPECIALLY JB. I must say it has been cathargic posting this week. Maybe my denial has turned into reality. I should ask Dr. W. He's so good at diagnosing people and all.

I wish I knew how to post videos from utube,Everytime I see the felon I think of Bob Seger's SUNSPOT BABY--Boy that song is her to a T!!

She left me here stranded like a dog out in the yard....

when you open the video, click on the share button is will show the link to the video or up in the address bar copy the link and just past it. The video will show up.

JVM calling and texting JB - no reply - sez Hey! JB! We're on the air! Call me !

Now on to date rape, depos, etc - wow JVM is singing a different tune - one of FCA's * million lies!

I am sure I am off topic! Stopping now.

JVM runs with the fox and the hounds though, whichever will get her the biggest audience is the theory she supports..

ITA. It has just been this week when the video diary hit the net that I have started posting here after many, many months. Couldn't even really think about this case. I did read JA's book....but refused to watch any THs on TV, ESPECIALLY JB. I must say it has been cathargic posting this week. Maybe my denial has turned into reality. I should ask Dr. W. He's so good at diagnosing people and all.

Same here, a wonderful WS angel sent me JA's book because I couldn't afford it. The sweetest Christmas gift I ever received. It literally brought tears to my eyes.

I know it's OT, but SERIOUSLY?!?!!?!? How can you have PTSD when you didn't DO ANYTHING to her, Joran? OMG, he and Casey are just MADE for each other!!!!

Oh, you must have missed his defense attorney's theory. He has PTSD even though he didn't do anything to her. He has PTSD BECAUSE he was falsely accused by Beth and others in the media, so they are partially to blame for Stephanie's death, because he only lashed out on the anniversary of Natalies' death because he was so damaged by the false allegations. [ Why does it sound like Baez helped create that defense?]

There was an entire section in Dr. W's deposition I read today where he used the word "irony" over and over and over again. And with JB sitting right there....:floorlaugh: I wonder if JB was spelling it right in his notes....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Don't we know the answer to that? :great:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujTTjt5VkZM"]Bob Seger - Sunspot Baby - YouTube[/ame]

Ok when you click on share, click on longer link. I did it and it didn't work. Not sure if it was because I logged onto my account. I exited and it worked

speaking of casey being put together when all this talk was going on about the Video and a BF it cross my mind who could possibly be her BF all i had to do was think of who else is Jose Baez client and is in a somewhat simmilar scenario when it comes to what the public thinks and thats mr Gary giordano..Both hated by everyone both are thought to get off after commiting murder and both JB cliest's ..well until now if its correct.

Shame Joren Van der Sloot is out of touch for a while, he would have been the perfect match for Casey...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back