Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agree - I saw that and he was way off the edge of his usual "shifty". Just stretched tight...watching it I thought - WTH is that about - and since then - "radio silence".

I absolutely did not get the feeling he had a big secret that he was bursting to share...more like...I hope no one has found out yet....

I keep wondering if Richard Hornsby was right in thinking JB may have known FCA before her arrest. Maybe Mason has clued in and that's why he has verbally announced that JB has not been involved since the day of the verdict. I'd love to know how JB was able to replace the public defender so quickly. I don't believe there were people in the holding cell passing out JB's business cards. So many questions and theories. Hey, maybe I'm bored and turning into a conspiracy theorist.

Mr high powered allowed his house to be foreclosed on? Did he buy another house? How does that work? Credit screwed up, no money, obviously... isn't there a code of ethics? From what I remember he wasn't allowed to practice law due to delinquent child support payments.

I see he is advertising his services to sex offenders. He gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Agree - I saw that and he was way off the edge of his usual "shifty". Just stretched tight...watching it I thought - WTH is that about - and since then - "radio silence".

I absolutely did not get the feeling he had a big secret that he was bursting to share...more like...I hope no one has found out yet....

I never watch G.R but I was curious as to what you all were talking about regarding Baez....soooooo...I watched the segment.
It seemed he was taken back when GR asked if he was "Staying on this case?" Baez said there is no case..
G.R "the Appeal?"

Baez "Of ccccccourse we are ALL handling the appeal, Lisbeth Fryer, Cheney Mason are also working on this case diligently and we will continue to fight for the current appeals that are pending..."

....AAAAAAH Now I understand what ya'll have been talking about..LOL

Mr high powered allowed his house to be foreclosed on? Did he buy another house? How does that work? Credit screwed up, no money, obviously... isn't there a code of ethics? From what I remember he wasn't allowed to practice law due to delinquent child support payments.

I see he is advertising his services to sex offenders. He gives me the warm and fuzzies.

BBM
and more...
IIRC, I believe the term used was "financial irresponsibility"

with JB, never ever going to happen!!!!!

I think that CM saw the stuff Jb and KC were pulling.."leaked/hacked" videos and pics and what type of "supporters" KC was surrounding herself with - both IRL and on the internet. I think he wanted to put a stop to it (yeah good luck) because he knows this won't help her appeal and won't help the civil cases - look at M&M already filing to get her video depo released since we all know what she looks like now and she doesnt seem to have concerns for her "safety"

Now I probably don't think the meeting with CM and JB was a nice one, I think CM can play just as dirty as JB and did just that. I think the whole DT is low down especially since they jumped for joy when KC was acquitted but that is just MOO. I think CM has some stuff on JB that he was willing to "leak" if JB didn't back off.

If for a fact JB is really "off" her team I know that JB and KC are not done with each other just yet.

I think that CM saw the stuff Jb and KC were pulling.."leaked/hacked" videos and pics and what type of "supporters" KC was surrounding herself with - both IRL and on the internet. I think he wanted to put a stop to it (yeah good luck) because he knows this won't help her appeal and won't help the civil cases - look at M&M already filing to get her video depo released since we all know what she looks like now and she doesnt seem to have concerns for her "safety"

Now I probably don't think the meeting with CM and JB was a nice one, I think CM can play just as dirty as JB and did just that. I think the whole DT is low down especially since they jumped for joy when KC was acquitted but that is just MOO. I think CM has some stuff on JB that he was willing to "leak" if JB didn't back off.

If for a fact JB is really "off" her team I know that JB and KC are not done with each other just yet.

Yep! And the "iorny" of it is, if either of them hopes to make any money off of their association with this case, they will have to turn on each other! As far as KC is concerned, no one wants to hear her drivel about poor, poor, KC, but if she were to talk about what went on in Baez's office all those long days, and who was REALLY behind the selling of Caylee's pictures, and what exactly happened with those Twizzlers, well, people would listen to that. As to JB, he is, of course, held to the A/C priviledge, but I doubt that that would stop him from voicing his opinion of things. He could write a book called "If She Did It" and supplement those "slave wages" he griped about in court. I hope they turn on each other like vipers! :snake: All, jmo.

Of course it could all be lies, smoke and mirrors designed to get free publicity for her 'plight'... the article I read said CM will be taking over as her representative. That should be interesting - or laughable depending on how you view him. He can't string a sentence together or get any factual information right without inserting his foot straight into his mouth.

I guess if worst comes to worst Casey could always get a job..

Casey Anthony will never have a real job for the rest of her life. She has and will make this keep paying.

Yep! And the "iorny" of it is, if either of them hopes to make any money off of their association with this case, they will have to turn on each other! As far as KC is concerned, no one wants to hear her drivel about poor, poor, KC, but if she were to talk about what went on in Baez's office all those long days, and who was REALLY behind the selling of Caylee's pictures, and what exactly happened with those Twizzlers, well, people would listen to that. As to JB, he is, of course, held to the A/C priviledge, but I doubt that that would stop him from voicing his opinion of things. He could write a book called "If She Did It" and supplement those "slave wages" he griped about in court. I hope they turn on each other like vipers! :snake: All, jmo.

Trouble is, if Casey sells her interview for say a million $ and declares she will tell thetruth - how long will it be after that interview that she needs more money and sells her next interview which will explain why she coudln't tell the truth before but is willing to do so now if the money is right. Bit like blackmail really, there would be no end to her demands for money and still no one will ever know the truth.

Trouble is, if Casey sells her interview for say a million $ and declares she will tell thetruth - how long will it be after that interview that she needs more money and sells her next interview which will explain why she coudln't tell the truth before but is willing to do so now if the money is right. Bit like blackmail really, there would be no end to her demands for money and still no one will ever know the truth.

ITA! I will never, ever believe one word that comes from KC's mouth. No matter what she tries to sell, it will be BS. BUT, if she were telling tales that caused harm to the very people who lied and skirted the line of ethics to free her, I wouldn't be as angry. I don't want to hear anything from her about Caylee, but if she wants to turn on her team, I am all for that. I do think she will end up going after them at some point. She will almost have to. JMO

What could FCA possibly have to say anyone would want to hear? We have heard the lies. How much more nuclear can they get.

What could FCA possibly have to say anyone would want to hear? We have heard the lies. How much more nuclear can they get.

Well said Bravo.

What I'm wondering is why are we still talking about this person? She's not worth my time and trouble. Let's end her ill-gotten fame.

just my O

Well said Bravo.

What I'm wondering is why are we still talking about this person? She's not worth my time and trouble. Let's end her ill-gotten fame.

just my O

I guess i just want to witness the ill-gotten fame's fate LOL :crazy:

I guess i just want to witness the ill-gotten fame's fate LOL :crazy:

Ditto! Sometimes justice is a long time coming. Sometimes it never comes. :( Hopefully, this will be one case where the karma train doesn't derail. I believe it won't. KC and all of the people who "enabled" her have a big karmic debt to pay. JMO.

Well said Bravo.

just my O

She will always be known as someone who got away with murder. Her name will always conjure up bad memories. Don't think she will ever make the money her team dreamed of. They just got lucky nothing special. Just a bad joke. Bad taste in the mouth. :-(

And noses dream of being the Hispanic Johnny Cochran well that is laughable. Johnnie had pizazz and carisma Rhine him plus the ability to charm jmo

And noses dream of being the Hispanic Johnny Cochran well that is laughable. Johnnie had pizazz and carisma Rhine him plus the ability to charm jmo

Agreed. He really was a great Lawyer, unlike some one unnamed. :great:

Didn't want to get a t/o for calling names!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg