Casey Anthony's Attorney Yanks Facebook Photos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www..com/2010/07/jose-baez-gets-civil-attorney-against-blogger/

Seems Baez hired himself a civil attorney to deal with "bloggers"....Oh My! :furious:

This one targets one of our own....JMHO
Oh, thanks for posting this. I see what this is about now. He's going after one of the folks who filed a bar complaint. I wonder who tipped Baez off?

bbm

As far as we know he or his lawyer didn't send any cease and desist letters to any of these website owners, that is supposed to be the first thing anyone does before they consider any stupid lawsuits.
I was always with the understanding that photos can be used for news, education and also altered for parody by anyone.

I wonder what the law is if you use your camera to take a picture of his picture on screen? Oh my that's probably a big lawsuit lol.

By the way, I copyrighted that post you quoted and I'm gunna sue you JK haha.

I wonder what the law is if you use your camera to take a picture of his picture on screen? Oh my that's probably a big lawsuit lol.

By the way, I copyrighted that post you quoted and I'm gunna sue you JK haha.
:toast:

I liked the part where JB says he will post about the resolution as soon as it happens!:laughitup: :propeller:

Oh, thanks for posting this. I see what this is about now. He's going after one of the folks who filed a bar complaint. I wonder who tipped Baez off?

No one needed to tip him off. He probably googles himself daily.

Intellectual property rights.

Ahhh, I get it now.That explains everything. lol

I get it too! Baez has a right to his property, which is his intellect.

No, wait, Baez's intellect is his rightful property. That's it!

*pause*

*think*

*scratch head*

But who would WANT Baez's intellect? Certainly not anyone here...

I don't know the correct legal terminology, but could this help in getting KC off, or be grounds for an appeal? Thanks :)

Oh, I can just HEAR this appeal - "Wah wah, my lawyer was too concerned with Facebook to defend me properly! And he has more Facebook friends than me, so not fair!!!!"

If Facebook becomes an appeallable issue, that will tell me how far down this country has gone...

Besides, Facebook should be the least of Casey's worries about Baez.

Ya think? Casey's case isn't in the spotlight over there like it once was.

Nah, I was just trying to make a joke about his ego. Plus I think "googles himself" sounds kinda naughty, lol. I guess I'm one of those "childlike individuals" that Baez was ranting about.

I wouldn't be surprised though if it was some intern's job to monitor the internet for anything said about KC and her defense team.

:toast:

I liked the part where JB says he will post about the resolution as soon as it happens!:laughitup: :propeller:

Yeah! And right after that, he's gonna prove to us how KC is innocent, too! :dance:

Oh Jose, Jose, Jose. He just loves to divert the attention from the forensic experts review of the forensic evidence they reviewed and whatever else they did. And so far it's working.

Nope, I haven't forgotten; even if HHJP granted JB's motion to seal it. It won't take long for JB himself to talk about it.

Oh, I can just HEAR this appeal - "Wah wah, my lawyer was too concerned with Facebook to defend me properly! And he has more Facebook friends than me, so not fair!!!!"

If Facebook becomes an appeallable issue, that will tell me how far down this country has gone...

Besides, Facebook should be the least of Casey's worries about Baez.

You're killing me :biglaugh:

Oh Jose, Jose, Jose. He just loves to divert the attention from the forensic experts review of the forensic evidence they reviewed and whatever else they did. And so far it's working.

Nope, I haven't forgotten; even if HHJP granted JB's motion to seal it. It won't take long for JB himself to talk about it.

I was thinking Mason might spill the beans first.

I was thinking Mason might spill the beans first.

Oh good grief, I certainly hope not. We would need an interpreter for it. I am sorry, but I cannot understand that man when he talks and I am very use to listening to southern gentlemen talk. Maybe that's it ... :innocent:

Jose' has REALLY gone off the deep end hasn't he? Someone copied his FACEBOOK pictures and he is suing them? Talk about lamo! Sheeesh! He is feeling just a little TOO self-important I think. Concentrate on your DEATH PENALTY case that is costing you all your other clients and time, etc, and stop worrying about your stupid facebook!

OMG! Look at #9 pic! I just lost my dinner! Bwahahahaha!

Awww, come on now! It's just a pic of two best buddies having a drink and a laugh! Actually from the looks of it they seem very chummy. :innocent:

Awww, come on now! It's just a pic of two best buddies having a drink and a laugh! Actually from the looks of it they seem very chummy. :innocent:

Dayum! Did you see the size of TM's hands? Huge compared to JB's!

LOL! Yep...extremely chummy! :crazy:

Jose' has REALLY gone off the deep end hasn't he? Someone copied his FACEBOOK pictures and he is suing them? Talk about lamo! Sheeesh! He is feeling just a little TOO self-important I think. Concentrate on your DEATH PENALTY case that is costing you all your other clients and time, etc, and stop worrying about your stupid facebook!

Actually, I would be really interested in knowing just how many clients Mr. Baez has right now ~
I bet mot many ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member