Casey Anthony's Cell Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I have this right....

1) 15th was the Greatgrandfather trip
2) 16th George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house around the time of his show- "frantic" phone calls
3) 17..??? NOTHING
4) 18th..more calls

These calls were leaked, right? LE hasn't released these phone records.
Why wasn't the 17th calls leaked along with the surrounding days?
Could the behind closed doors meeting with the press be about NOT letting the 17th phone reports out to the public? There could be some hints in there.

OR.....

there was nothing really pertinent to the case on the 17th.... not directly anyway?

--

I can't see Casey leaving Caylee's body in the backyard... that's very dangerous. My guess is that she took her with her when she left... the dogs hit on the area where she hid her while she was making the phone calls.

In regards to Lee not being called:
IMO the calls were placed to cover her butt. She was at the house and wanted to make sure no one was coming home on the 16th. After she took care of her "problem," she left and the calls later on that night were to feel out the situation...to see if the parents suspected anything was amiss. I also believe this is the reason for the calls on the 18th. She wanted to make sure that no one would be around when she went back to move the body. Lee doesn't live there, therefore there would be no reason to call him. When they were first discussing the "flurry" of phone calls on the 16th they said there were no more until the next day, making me believe that LE has a very good reason for not letting this day get leaked.

I have not been able to read all the pages, but I wonder if Caylee was getting on Casey nerves and she was trying to get ahold of her parents and the more she tried and they didn't answer the madder she got at Caylee. Maybe she just snapped and killed Caylee in a fit of rage.

Why was there a 33 minute break after the call to her voicemail. They show the outgoing but not the incoming, so who called her and left a message? Or did she simply call her voicemail to change her greeting or something of the sort? Given the length of time between calls, it must have been someone calling her with news to just sit tight and be quiet. Someone that was used to cleaning up her messes. WHich could have been anyone that she knows since cleaning up the messes seems to be part of the job description if you are involved with Casey.

Speaking from what we know about the dogs hitting on the back yard, I think Casey buried Caylee, and went back on the 24th to move her body. I think Casey left the house at this time to get out of there before Lee or her parents came home.

I hate to say this, but my instincts having been gnawing at me. I think Casey went back home on the 24th, after she formulated a plan, and moved Casey. I think it was here, George surprised Casey and discovered what happened and then conspired to help Casey cover up the accident/murder. Now this is only my opinion. Something about finding her car out of gas at the check cashing store (what a great alibi btw), the shed being broken into, the smell in the car and George picking the car up from the towing company. He has a background in homicide investigation. He HAD to know something was wrong! Why was Cindy the one that started searching for Casey? Where the heck was George? He is completely none existent during this part of the timeline. There is no mention in any of the interviews about what George was doing during the 911 calls. ODD! Logic would dictate, my dad is a homicide detective. Someone kidnapped my daughter. My dad is the best person to help me find her. Oh, I really like the lie about the gas cans. Cindy says that Casey's gas gauge was broken and Casey need the gas cans just in case. Why didn't she just ask her parents for them?

These lies are leading in one direction FOUL PLAY!

Casey's gas gauge being broken is likely. (Her car is older.) My gas gauge is broken also. I have to watch the mileage and remember to get gas. (I usually fill up the tank and know how many miles I can get before running out.) Casey doesn't seem to be one to do this. Also, she is known to have stolen gas before.

I have wondered about what George was doing. Possibly at work; Cindy and Lee talking to Casey; Cindy called police and then George. George did approach the police and said he thought Casey was holding back info.

Perhaps that is how all these folks met, in Oviedo. But it sure sounds like none of them live there anymore. So it was JP's house and not Ricardo's...even though Ricardo actually lived there. Thanks for the info!

There's nothing really unusual about alot of her friends living in Oviedo. It's not far from where the Anthony's live and it's really close to Waterford Lakes where Fusian is. I think one of the main reasons that a lot of her friends live/lived in Oviedo is because of the University of Central Florida being right there. Oviedo starts just a couple blocks from the University...so a lot of students live in the area because it's convenient to school and then later want to move out of there when they graduate to get out of the "college area". However like most suburb areas, it does go deeper and farther from the University, but from my understanding her friends lived on the border of Oviedo which is close to the University of Central FL.

I have not been able to read all the pages, but I wonder if Caylee was getting on Casey nerves and she was trying to get ahold of her parents and the more she tried and they didn't answer the madder she got at Caylee. Maybe she just snapped and killed Caylee in a fit of rage.

Bumping this up, b/c of the purportedly new info. on the cell phone pings on June 17...and I hope to god you're wrong, Beffie... :(

anyone want to expand on the cell phone pings that LP is working on to determine CA's exact whereabouts?

the conversation on the general discussion thread won't be able to be bumped for later discussion.
Hopefully someone will bribng the 2500 ping info out here so we can retrieve it and analyze it.

Newly Reported w/Greta OTR

Casey's flurry of cellphone calls on June 16th, 2008

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell (67 min to the next call) *Casey's father
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (1 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (2 minutes to the next call) *
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (1 minutes to the next call) *
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (5 minutes to the next call) *
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro (2 minutes to the next call) *Casey's Boyfriend
4:21pm - Jesse Grund (3 minutes to the next call) *Casey's ex-Boyfriend
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (8 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
6:33pm - Voicemail (33 minutes to the next call) *
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga (? anymore calls after that) *Casey's close friend at the time

I Just noticed that Casey's first few calls on the 16th were made to her parents cell phones... none to the house.. This leads me to believe that Casey was there at the HOME... therefore no reason to call the house to look for them???

I really think I should stop giving my opinion, but since she is 22, and with a child whose parents care for most of the time, I'm gonna take a guess that she didn't want to "chat". She wanted a sitter, or money. I'm thinking a sitter b/c she also called Jesse, who even though not related to Caylee, still emotionally attached as are his parents. This of course is assuming Caylee is still with her at this point and time. I'd like to see her phone records for the month previous, and for July as well to see how her normal phone usage is. jmo there is not enough info here. jmo

The only reference to the date of June 17 that I have seen reported is this, and it is confusing because they repeatedly state that they do not have records for June 17! Unless, it was the time when the cell towers were pinged near the airport on the 17th? Just a guess since it is so unclear.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402721,00.html
WATTS: Well, that's a good question, Greta, and I'm sure investigators are taking a look at that. They obviously haven't released that information to us because it's part of their ongoing investigation. But now, remember, the last phone call she made was 7:20 to Amy. There's no incoming or outgoing calls on Casey's cell phone, Greta, until 11:00 AM the next day.

I Just noticed that Casey's first few calls on the 16th were made to her parents cell phones... none to the house.. This leads me to believe that Casey was there at the HOME... therefore no reason to call the house to look for them???

Exactly! I just *feel* she had realized she had been locked out (which would make sense) Abandonment, rage, anger, rejection caused her to later (6pm) take her frustrations out on little Caylee at the pool/backyard. No one is answering her calls because they know why the flurry of phone calls. JMO.

Newly Reported w/Greta OTR

6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga (? anymore calls after that) *Casey's close friend at the time

Or, she knew they were at work?

anyone want to expand on the cell phone pings that LP is working on to determine CA's exact whereabouts?

IIRC, LE said the ping on the 17th was not reported from them, and was inaccurate. Then a few days later, said it was accurate. Is this info correct. Does anyone recall?
How come LE didn't release the 17th records?
LP, go for it, someone should, just to let the rest of us know. :)

I'm wondering what everyone's theory is regarding the famous "flurry of phone calls" when Casey attempted to contact her parents and others multiple times on the afternoon of the 16th (IIRC). Way back before the DNA and chloroform evidence came to light, I thought maybe that was when an accident took place (in the pool or whatever) and Casey was panicking and trying to reach someone to tell them about it. That theory doesn't make sense to me anymore. NOW what I think happened is this: I think she was actually trying to reach someone to babysit Caylee that night. Does anyone know whether there was some party or event at Fusian that night? Maybe she was trying to call people to watch Caylee, which would explain the call to JG. I think JG would watch her if he wasn't busy... he knew Caylee well. But maybe when she couldn't find a babysitter for the night she decided to use the chloroform? Just wondering if anyone else has any thoughts about this.

I think it's because she was trying to save her arse! Her parents were about to throw her out and get custody of Caylee. Why didn't GA or CA answer any of those calls? There's a reason. I bet they wish they did now because KC definitely punished them in the biggest, best way she knew how . . . taking Caylee away from them . . . for good.

I think it's because she was trying to save her arse! Her parents were about to throw her out and get custody of Caylee. Why didn't GA or CA answer any of those calls? There's a reason. I bet they wish they did now because KC definitely punished them in the biggest, best way she knew how . . . taking Caylee away from them . . . for good.
So do you think she was already dead by the time kc started calling everyone?

Can someone post the phone logs here to help out? thanks, Ive lost my link somewhere!

Here is what I got from another thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

Note: I only call it a "flurry" b/c thats how the media describes it, I can't say if indeed it is a flurry...

June 17th's Tuesday's records were not revealed

June 18th Casey's Call Log

12:33pm - The Anthony Home
12:34pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
12:35pm - The Anthony Home
12:36pm - George Anthony Cell
1:09pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
1:11pm - The Anthony Home

Here is what I got from another thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

Note: I only call it a "flurry" b/c thats how the media describes it, I can't say if indeed it is a flurry...

June 17th's Tuesday's records were not revealed

June 18th Casey's Call Log

12:33pm - The Anthony Home
12:34pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
12:35pm - The Anthony Home
12:36pm - George Anthony Cell
1:09pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
1:11pm - The Anthony Home

Thank you Sadie! Yes that is why I referred to it as a flurry too... Now then do you happen to know the time and day she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor? Sorry my macbook screen cracked and I had to send it off to get fixed. I had the 400 docs and all the other stuff on that computer. (Dang it!) I was just wondering if she called the house before she went over there to make sure nobody was home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back