Casey Anthony's Cell Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the 16th is the day that Caylee died:( . So in a moment of panic she made those calls.

On the 18th when she was calling just her parents, home, cell,
Was the day she came home and backed her car into the garage and borrowed the shovel, burried Caylee and left.

What I can't seem to wrap my brain around is when she came back, exhumed
Caylee and moved her to where she is today.Before her car was abandoned at Amscott:confused:

If Casey had been desperate to get hold of her parents on the 16th, wouldn't she have called their places of employment when she couldn't reach them on their cell phones? In an emergency, that's what most people would have done.

I'm sure the majority of the phone numbers have been made public via the 400 page document!

From what I remember, she told Lee in a jailhouse phone call that she got the second phone because the first one's battery wouldn't hold a charge. So she got another one and transferred the SIM card. She further stated that some of the phone numbers they were asking for were "conveniently" stored directly on the lost phone rather than the SIM card. Nobody has been able to confirm the second phone that I have heard.

I thought it was the other way around, she got the new Blackjack, and it wouldn't hold a charge, so she kept switching the sim card to the old Nokia. It's the Blackjack that is missing.

I'm sure the majority of the phone numbers have been made public via the 400 page document!

And I am sure most of those people have changed their phone numbers by now. I would have done that immediately!

I learned something new last night. LP said Lee was asked if he know ZG and LA stated that he only heard her name a week before Caylee went missing. Then he changed his story that he knew of her for about 1 year 1 1/2 years. Lee also said he didn't have any contact with Casey the month she "disappeared" according to LP, Lee did have contact the phone records proved that.

I thought there were pics of Lee at Fusian on June 20, weren't there? Wouldn't that prove he did have contact?

I thought it was the other way around, she got the new Blackjack, and it wouldn't hold a charge, so she kept switching the sim card to the old Nokia. It's the Blackjack that is missing.

Yes - the Blackjack is missing. I was saying that I doubted she ever had a Blackjack because it was so expensive. I think she had the Nokia and only the Nokia. Does that make more sense? LOL

When Lee first started trying to get the phone records, there was something on the news about the phone bill being 700 bucks and that phone records were only released to him for July. If someone can help find that article, we would know when the disconnect took place. It sounds like right there in the last week of June which is so important to us. That would explain LP's statement about no calls on the 28th if it was disconnected then. anyone remember that news article? We know it WAS disconnected because NG said she was billed a reconnect fee.

I remember reading through some posts that Casey made to other people through myspace and around the time she said she got the Blackjack she posted to someone who was thinking of getting another phone. She said something along the lines of I just got a blackjack, it's great - or something to that effect. So, I do think she did have that phone.

I remember reading through some posts that Casey made to other people through myspace and around the time she said she got the Blackjack she posted to someone who was thinking of getting another phone. She said something along the lines of I just got a blackjack, it's great - or something to that effect. So, I do think she did have that phone.

Why? because everything she says is always the truth? LOL. Just kidding. I wasn't aware of those posts. Perhaps she did...but even if she switched phones....the phone numbers she had would show up in the phone records even if she lost the actual phone. Assuming that she ever made a call or received a call from that number. She could have had ten phones and I still wouldn't believe her. Thanks for posting on Casey's posts though...you learn something new every day! :)

Yes - the Blackjack is missing. I was saying that I doubted she ever had a Blackjack because it was so expensive. I think she had the Nokia and only the Nokia. Does that make more sense? LOL

didn't she tell LE that she had just gotten the new phone from Universal?
that was not true so maybe the existence of another phone itself is not true and is just a "cover " for not having all the numbers she should have had for a "nanny" or "babysitter" or others......

AND I would THINK that CA would have those numbers as well....as someone said, they might be needed in case of an emergency of some kind????

and I am still asking what phone Caylee was SUPPOSEDLY using when she supposedly called KC (and the phone records apparently show there was no such call)

( I keep telling myself not to post anything because I'm always so far behind you faster brains!! LOL)

I'm thinking that if she attempted to hide Caylee's body at the house, she would not have left her in the backyard for any length of time. Didn't the Anthony family have dogs? I hate even saying this, but I would think that if there were a body in the yard, the dogs would be going crazy, trying to smell, paw at the object covering it, etc. Their sense of smell is so sharp, and particularly with it being Caylee, I think they would have been whining, acting strange, trying to alert the family...? JMO, but even having buried a small hamster in my backyard, I was very concerend that my dauschunds would find it and try to dig it up, etc. Then again, maybe she started to put her there and then realized this fact as well...

When Lee first started trying to get the phone records, there was something on the news about the phone bill being 700 bucks and that phone records were only released to him for July. If someone can help find that article, we would know when the disconnect took place. It sounds like right there in the last week of June which is so important to us. That would explain LP's statement about no calls on the 28th if it was disconnected then. anyone remember that news article? We know it WAS disconnected because NG said she was billed a reconnect fee.

I vaguely remember too...but I thought it was the record up through about June 18th or so that they had, but they stopped after a certain date because of the disconnect. Something to the effect that after the default, you have to get a court order to receive the phone records from that point on. Perhaps someone else has this fresher in their memory!

But after seeing that one little phone record on NG, I see why her bill would be $700. Even my pre-teen daughter happened to walk in the room and see it and said "Wow -that's alot of calls!".

and I am still asking what phone Caylee was SUPPOSEDLY using when she supposedly called KC (and the phone records apparently show there was no such call)

( I keep telling myself not to post anything because I'm always so far behind you faster brains!! LOL)

You should always post if you have a question! My brain is trying to warm up while I drink massive amounts of coffee this morning. LOL.

I think Casey said that Caylee called her from a "private number". So I assume she was trying to say it was an unlisted phone of ZG's - could be either cell or land line. But since there is no trace of that call...and everything else she has said was a lie...I am sure there was no phone. Hey wait - maybe it was a secret new spy phone that leaves no trace when you use it! Yea - that's the ticket.

didn't she tell LE that she had just gotten the new phone from Universal?

that was not true so maybe the existence of another phone itself is not true and is just a "cover " for not having all the numbers she should have had for a "nanny" or "babysitter" or others......

AND I would THINK that CA would have those numbers as well....as someone said, they might be needed in case of an emergency of some kind????

Yes. As heard in the interrogation tapes on NG last night, KC told LE that she got another phone through work, but it wouldn't hold a charge so she kept bouncing her sim card between the two phones. KC further went on to tell LE that she specifically remembers the last time she saw the missing phone in question was when she left it on her "desk at work".

Even NG caught that, and pointed out - there was no job or desk for KC at Universal. Hence, no phone given to her and no desk to have it go missing from.

I believe KC made up the story about a separate (albeit expensive cell phone) that she received through a job she didn't have because she wants to explain why the records of her NOKIA phone do not match her stories of communication with Caylee or the "kidnappers".

I believe KC made up the story about a separate (albeit expensive cell phone) that she received through a job she didn't have because she wants to explain why the records of her NOKIA phone do not match her stories of communication with Caylee or the "kidnappers".

As Casey would say...ABSOLUTELY! That is absolutely why she made up the story about the other phone. I think you absolutely hit the nail on the head. LOL

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache...one+records+for+July&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Well, I can tell you this. When I sat with the brother, Lee, he said that they didn't have any phone records from July 8 forward, but he said that's not much of concern to them, to the family, because their concerned with the area between June 16 to about the 27th, when the car was left at the check-cashing facility parking lot. So they don't even have the records for that period, so I don't know how they can claim this. And the only records they have are the phone records from Casey Anthony's cell phone. They don't have any hard line records from where she was living or any other cell phone, so -- the records were cut off because her bill was not paid, which was to the tune of $724. So those records are now accessible even to Casey Anthony, only by search warrant.

As Casey would say...ABSOLUTELY! That is absolutely why she made up the story about the other phone. I think you absolutely hit the nail on the head. LOL

I too think you're absolutely right. IMO, it shows premeditation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back