Casey Anthony's defense wants prosecutors removed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting that it was LKBaden that signed it.

She's not much different from ole Jose B. I wonder if the Pros and team aren't making the defense team a little nervous. Otherwise why try to get rid of them! The defense know that Casey's goose is cooked so they will try anything off the top of their heads to cause problems.

I can't wait for friday!
Will this be the day Judge S. finally snaps??

:furious:

Well, at least JB finally cited case law in a Motion.

However, to cite a a quote from a news station's website as the basis of a Motion is ridiculous.

Don't be silly you guys. Of course he wants prosecution recused...they think this sweet victim is guilty!! How dare them!!!

Plus, it's unfair that the prosecution knows the laws and JB doesn't. That should be another reason they are taken from the case.

The visual of the judge's reaction to this...o lord chamber break so he can laugh his honorable robe off.

LMAO at that visual...But you have to remember, this is coming from the man that said to the press "THANK YOU, I HAVE NO FURTHER QUESTIONS"! :bang:

HUH??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I got dizzy just reading through that thing.

Besides it sounds like Baez is going crying to the teacher that the bullies are bullying him again.

sounds like another presser is on the way from jb......:bang::waitasec::mad::furious::boohoo::boohoo:

At first I thought at least JB is citing cases...but guess what folk, he's citing the WRONG cases! Gideon v. Wainright said the court has to APPOINT counsel for defendants who cant pay for them...

I HOPE the SA forces a hearing on this, to say - the defendant filed no income tax last year, so she has no income - who is paying for her counsel since its the courts job to appoint one, according to JB.

I am not saying anything bad about his character, but I really think he took out a first year criminal procedure book and is citing from the index. This is INSANE from a lawyer point of view.

thanks for letting us know about actual cases......

Yesterday it was remove the prosecution, today the judge, tomorrow the court house drapes clash with KC's jaihouse attire.

The clients, attorneys, and PI's all need to be put into a padded room, before they hurt themselves.

Well, let's see. In one afternoon the Defense Crew:

1. Demanded to have the prosecutors removed

2. Re-iterated their demanded that the perp not have to bother attending court hearings about her case

3. Announced they are expecting the County Jail to suspend their rules and procedures so that the murderer of a 2 year old child can hold the victim's funeral service in her jail cell

Does that cover this afternoon's activity ? I keep thinking this case is some sort of hoax .... As it gets more and more bizzare, the hoax theory seems more and more plausible. :crazy:

my 7yr old behaves like this at least twice a week. it's called a tantrum.

I wonder where Baez's cohort stands in this matter? It seems that Baiden has been "quiet"....I know that it was stated that she would be handling the forensic issues of this case...but wouldn't she have input into the defense strategy and motions that were filed?

Can LKB file and sign a motion in Florida? Is she a member of the Florida Bar?

RAW INTERVIEW: Analyst Bill Sheaffer Comments On Baez' Motion

Legal analyst Bill Shaeffer spoke with reporter Kathi Belich about the emergency motion. (01/28/09)

EXPERT ANALYSIS: Bill Sheaffer On Latest Motion http://www.wftv.com/video/18582593/index.html

I was just asking WHAT if any input do others theorize she is placing in these motions that Baez is filing? I mean is there an ulterior motive? Such as a "bat's chance in heck" that they might be granted? Surely the defense has some sort of strategy..or maybe not...She clearly is the more experienced attorney on this case...jmo

RAW INTERVIEW: Analyst Bill Sheaffer Comments On Baez' Motion

Legal analyst Bill Shaeffer spoke with reporter Kathi Belich about the emergency motion. (01/28/09)

EXPERT ANALYSIS: Bill Sheaffer On Latest Motion http://www.wftv.com/video/18582593/index.html

Thanks for the link...listening to Bill Shaeffer made me feel sane again.:blowkiss:

Can LKB file and sign a motion in Florida? Is she a member of the Florida Bar?

I was wondering the same thing....but, maybe you don't need to be a member of the Florida Bar to file a motion.....or, perhaps they thought it meant you'd like to GO to a bar in Florida???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy
Back