Casey Anthony's 'failure to protect' caused Caylee's death, DCF said

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, how very nice of DCF to bring this report to the forefront now.

Too little, too LATE! :rolleyes:

Well, at least it's on record that FCA is NOT and NEVER WAS MOTY. Eat that, Cindy. That stays FOREVER. It gives me a little bit of happiness that at least DCF didn't think Casey was a good mother and it's on record and now out in the media. At least it's something, another little sign that Casey wasn't some innocent mom who lost her child in a tragic pool drowning. I wonder if the any of the Pinellas 12 has seen this yet? I hope they have, and it scares them s***less.

Good point, no mention of a pool or pool accident in that report. Take that DT!!

No news conference yet. Ch13 stated it would be held at 1pm, guess they didn't say what year.

Did DCF bring this to the media's attention or did the media go to them? Did media decide when to publish it?

This report was taken AFTER Caylee was reported missing. Then KC got a lawyer and had no need to speak with anyone unless JB approved it. Caylee was found deceased so there was no need for follow up interviews with anyone. Just give the information to the Prosecutor's Office, then they would take on any investigations necessary.

This report was useless from the get go. Caylee was deceased already.

..the Recommendations at the conclusion of the report are:

*Florida Administrative code 65C-29.003 (3)(h) indicates that all adult household members are required to be interviewed, therefore the maternal grandfather --george--should have been interviewed for the missing person report.

*It is recommended to follow the best practise of interviewing subjects of an investigation seperate of other individuals involved in the report.

* Florida Administrative code 65C-29.003 (8) indicates that relevant collateral contacts need to be completed, therefore the maternal uncle --lee-- should have been interviewed for the missing person report and documenting them in the file.

Thanks! Yes indeed, the law only works for JB and Casey. :maddening:

I just don't understand why it would take 3 years to finalize a report, and really, why now when our community is just starting to settle down? Here are a few more examples with the Florida agency tasked with protecting children:

How do you lose a chubby-cheeked and fidgety 5-year-old and not notice she's gone? For most parents, 15 minutes out of sight would be enough time to worry. For the state of Florida, it took 15 months.
A foster child removed from her drug-addicted mother's custody,

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,235431,00.html#ixzz1Uk7ibatS

AND THIS:

http://floridachildadvocate.com/pan...-in-adopted-girls-death-florida-dcf-oversight

A task force empaneled to study the death of 10-year-old adopted child, Nubia Barahona, and the critical injuries to her twin brother, Victor, could not have been more direct in its assessment. They called the Florida Department of Children and Families’ oversight “a case of fatal ineptitude” and questioned the “quality of the services performed by Our Kids and its subcontractors.

"These investigations provide critical history should the Department have future contact with the family, or in response to any future concerns related to new children in the household," spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said in an email.
What if she is living in another state? Does her "official record" with DCF follow her to other states? And how is this really any different than anyone who doesn't have a record with DCF? How would they do anything differently if Casey has another child and someone reported her to DCF as opposed to a report on someone who has no previous history with DCF?

Okay DCF so tell us something the whole world doesn't know already except for maybe those 12 jurors?
That was my thought exactly: Tell me something I don't know.

So apparently it is not against the law to lie to DCS, when they are called in to investigate a missing child, or child neglect, or child abuse or anything else they are called in for.

What's disconcerting to me is that matters were so clear to DFS and yet so terribly unclear (?) to the Pinellas 12. Then again, it took DFS 3 years and not 11 hours (or less) to come to a conclusion. ;)

I am totally flummoxed at the timing of this report's release. What the heck? I wonder what DFS has to say for itself in the news conference/presser...

Did DCF bring this to the media's attention or did the media go to them? Did media decide when to publish it?

This report was taken AFTER Caylee was reported missing. Then KC got a lawyer and had no need to speak with anyone unless JB approved it. Caylee was found deceased so there was no need for follow up interviews with anyone. Just give the information to the Prosecutor's Office, then they would take on any investigations necessary.

This report was useless from the get go. Caylee was deceased already.

The timing of this release is smelling stinky to me! The community will now be enraged again, just in time to prove the DT's assertion that it is dangerous for FICA to be back in O town. There should be an explanation of why it was released TODAY, not before the trial and not next week after HHJBP rules.

What's disconcerting to me is that matters were so clear to DFS and yet so terribly unclear (?) to the Pinellas 12. Then again, it took DFS 3 years and not 11 hours (or less) to come to a conclusion. ;)

I am totally flummoxed at the timing of this report's release. What the heck? I wonder what DFS has to say for itself in the news conference/presser...

If it's ever held. I'm beginning to think they copped out.

From the report I would like to know how the Anthony's confronted Casey about Caylee being missing on July12. This was reported as having happened before the Anthony's picked up the car at the towyard. Is this accurate information? Was there another fight on July 12th we haven't heard about? Or is this just inaccurate?

I also don't like that the report states that Casey's financial crimes were unrelated to Caylee's disappearance. How can they say that when the financial crimes occurred during the time that Caylee was "missing". Surely Casey's criminal behavior during that time is related to what happened to Caylee.

From the report I would like to know how the Anthony's confronted Casey about Caylee being missing on July12. This was reported as having happened before the Anthony's picked up the car at the towyard. Is this accurate information? Was there another fight on July 12th we haven't heard about? Or is this just inaccurate?

I also don't like that the report states that Casey's financial crimes were unrelated to Caylee's disappearance. How can they say that when the financial crimes occurred during the time that Caylee was "missing". Surely Casey's criminal behavior during that time is related to what happened to Caylee.

BBM

I can answer the bold part. The financial crimes were ongoing. Before, during, and after Caylee.

:seeya: Hi DT ...

:seeya: And Hi Dorothy Simms ... would you let CFCA "babysit" your children NOW ? You "danced around" that answer of yours when you were interviewed on HLN ...

:great:

MOO ...

Reading the DCF report and knowing the Anthony's wouldn't cooperate with DCF, nor would Casey nor would Baez allowing Casey to speak with DCF, knowing what Baez has known for such a long time regarding what happened to Caylee, has just made my blood boil all over AGAIN! :furious:

That's what happened to me too. I've been mostly avoiding everything Anthony, but the report link popped up on my twitter and I couldn't resist. Now I'm furious all over again.

You are not alone. I have being staying away from any news that had Anthony associated with it. Got this on my twitter too, so I thought I would read a little. Now I feel like Patty. :banghead:

This is not enough to put her in the slammer? :sick:

The money issues should have been the prime motive factor in the court case. I have always felt that Aston really messed the case up by not going that way. Young people party. But only criminal young people steal all the time. It makes sense to me.

BBM

I can answer the bold part. The financial crimes were ongoing. Before, during, and after Caylee.

But the report is specifically talking about the checks Casey stole from Amy. I have a hard time seeing how they can rationalize that one crime has nothing to do with the other. At the very least it shows that Casey had the capacity for criminal activity during the very time her daughter was supposedly missing. Also, she didn't try to use any of that stolen money to try to find Caylee. It's not like she was using it to hire a PI or print "have you seen me?" posters.

I'm so waiting for Lippman to release a statement that Cindy and George do not agree with this report...you just know Cindy is hopping mad about now and can't keep her mouth shut.

Wonder if Mallory and Casey's old friends will be on the forefront telling us all what an awesome, amazing mom she was??

:seeya: Hi DT ...

:seeya: And Hi Dorothy Simms ... would you let CFCA "babysit" your children NOW ? You "danced around" that answer of yours when you were interviewed on HLN ...

:great:

MOO ...

:clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member