Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If it were me, the car would be crushed. They did not bury Caylee because they were afraid people would be visiting her grave, digging her up (they said that themselves). I think under the circumstances LE would be happy to have the car crused for them. jmo

I blame that jury for failing to do their job in accordance with the law and the Court's instructions. If they had done their job, FCA would be in jail for a long, long time and there would have been justice for Caylee.

If I could, I would buy that car and put it on public display in Pinellas County so no one will forget this travesty of justice. This is all my own opinion and is not subject to change.

Read this on another board:

Not only did they win but they got a protective order also. That means anyone approaching her gets in trouble.

OMG! somebody, shoot me and put me out of my misery. The nerve, the gall, of these attorneys. It appears they are acting as her financial advisors and all her money goes through them. Well, Folks, you are all better people than I, I cant stand it anymore. This country and its legal system and political correctness has defeated me. I wish I had taken the offer to live in Thailand for awhile.

I am addicted to this drama but even I have my limits. :furious:

I am hopeful too that some Federal prosecutors are watching this whole case like a hawk. They have some very big guns with supporting nifty catch all laws that states do not have. Bet ICA income tax returns will be examined with a fine tooth comb. Ditto with her DT. Am also hoping for substantiated multiple witness tampering. A girl can dream a little bit, right.

That's my hope too rotterdam! There has got to be someone watching who has the power to put a stop to this nonsense!!

Not sure if this has been asked....

If she appeals and wins would that mean she would not have to pay for the cost of the investigation (that the SA is in the process of compiling) because of those lies ?

Ya know, maybe we've had something wrong all this time.

It must be Casey that has her father's b*lls, cause she sure is showing some on this move.

Well, according to one of the talking heads on HLNs, one of them spoke to Cheney Mason and he said that his office has been recieving LOTS of checks for Casey.
When pressed to the amount, he said checks, amounting into the thousands, and that he would be cashing them and turning them over to her when she is released.
Individual checks for $1,000 actually.
She's not walking out of the Orange County jail a pauper by any means.

I have never believed Casey or her Dream team and I am sure not going to start now. I don't believe for a second anyone sent Casey that much money.. Maybe the IRS needs to jump on it and just find out for sure.

Well, according to one of the talking heads on HLNs, one of them spoke to Cheney Mason and he said that his office has been recieving LOTS of checks for Casey.
When pressed to the amount, he said checks, amounting into the thousands, and that he would be cashing them and turning them over to her when she is released.

Hope the JAC has this clip of Mason and denies her application!

What if Casey said Tx-FernandezLady2 had kidnapped Caylee? Would TxLady2 have a case?

I wouldn't think that you could win a case unless the name was exact.
CA's said on tape that she didn't have any Tatoo's, the REAL ZG has tatoo's. I might be wrong but I think she has a high mountain to climb to prove it ruined her life.

So now Anthony attorney is denying the story about Casey not being welcome at home and the story has disappeared from the link...

I don't deny Casey's right to counsel I just think it's morally wrong to trudge the edge and boundaries of what is ethical. JB and team have done many things in this case that weren't considered by many to be ethical. I wouldn't have a problem with their representation if I thought it had been entirely above board from the get go. But that's not what happened. They lied to the jury just as FCA has lied all her life. And their lies snowed 12 very misguided jurors, as a result taxpayers will not only be supporting FCA for all of her life but she will be a danger to any close loved one in the future.

<snipped>

Much agreed!! :( I think that's why so many people are incensed! It's a nightmare that has turned into a daymare and it's torture to watch JB and the rest of KC's crew continue to forge ahead without any regard for what is decent and right.

KC truly has no shame. As if the public isn't already outraged enough, she and her DT are pouring salt on the wounds. Taxpayers in Florida, haven't you paid for enough of this BS already?

bbm
Yes we have!!!!!!

I am hopeful too that some Federal prosecutors are watching this whole case like a hawk. They have some very big guns with supporting nifty catch all laws that states do not have.

Oh, so do I. I read a letter on the internet written by an attorney that sounded encouraging. He said the federal government could tried her and it would not be double jeopardy or a violation the "Petite Policy." He then outline the reasons why. To proceed, the feds would need the approval of Eric Holder, the Attorney General of the United States. I plan on calling his office first thing Monday morning.

Also another attorney (I think it was on Dr. Drew) said the State has standing to bring a civil suit for wrongful death. I don't understand how - I thought only family members could sue for wrongful death.

So now Anthony attorney is denying the story about Casey not being welcome at home and the story has disappeared from the link...

NOooooooooooo. I knew it was too good to be true. GA would never deny the princess witch. Heck, he wasn't even upset about being accused of raping her.

Cindy wouldn't like it Georgie-porgie if you barred the killer from your home.

And Geraldo was just on Fox a little while ago saying that it was absolutely not true that ICA is receiving money--guess he forgot to talk to CM or his buddy Jose.

Defense attorneys are NEVER about what is decent or right, only about what can be proven by the State...and they are just doing their jobs right now, IMO. She has a lot of suits coming at her and they have to try to do what they can to put her in the best possible position to defend her. It may be grotesque, but it is their job...

I'm not in the least bit surprised. It's just to hold off the deposition with ZG lawyer because I don't think with all of the documentation they have that there is a snowballs chance she has of overturning these lies on appeal.

And I too say, "Good for George A!" Get rid of this vermin from your life and look forward to granchildren from your son LA.

ABCNews.com published a story earlier today stating that sources said George Anthony did not want Casey Anthony to return to the family home when she is released from jail. George Anthony's lawyer Mark Lippman has denied that George Anthony made that statement. "George has not expressed his feelings one way or the other. At such a time when he is ready, he will express what he wants to say," Lippman said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-appeals-conviction-lying-police/story?id=14080086&page=2

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knewborn96
Back