Casey Calls 911 On Protesters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another thing, how much of an emergency do you really have if you take time DURING your 911 call to go OT and complain about the shortcomings of the police dept which you want to respond with lights, sirens, weapons drawn and burning rubber. :rolleyes:

Well what do you know she knows how to call 911. Takes a semi second for her to call on pebbles being thrown, but her missing daughter isn't even worth a call?

After listening to Casey's 911 call, where she identified wesh, an NBC affiliate in Orlando, as having taped the entire "physical altercation where both her parents were hit." I watched the WESH video and it doesn't illustrate anyone hitting either of her parents. It shows one of the girls grabbing GA shirt.

Also, the protesters appear to be minors. The females did not look 18 or older. One or two of the guys do appear to be older, but my point is that if they are minors and they are arrested as GA wishes they will not see the type of punishment that GA hopes they receive.

Again, GA begging the community to help find and arrest the protesters that dented his door and ruined his grass. Has he no shame.

YOu would think that GA and CA would begin to see that when KC is in jail, they do not get these types of visitors to their home. The protestors are more sedate when KC is sleeping in jail.

I also think it is disrespectful that KC did not stay on the line with 911. And how could KC not see her mother with a baseball bat. A baseball bat IS a weapon.

ugh!

BeagleMom
WE havde the identical garage door that the Anthonys have. My roommate has hit it in anger more times than I can count and there is no dent. However, hitting it with a baseball bat might dent it. moo

Also a neighbor's 7 year old on a dirt bike ran into his garage door in the neighborhood. No dent. Knocked off its track, but no dent.

Didn't she say she didn't call LE because she doesn't trust them?

Has she learned to trust them, since?

Excuse me, I have to pick the pieces of my jaw off the floor.

You KNOW eyes are rolling at the cop shop!

this call... how disgusting. where is nejame? he needs to keep his clients from going outside with hammers and bats to talk to protesters! And if George presses charges I hope he knows that old lady that he pushed down isn't far behind him!

Adctually, in looking at that video, he pushed her off public property and into the street. Had she been hit by a car, he'd be up that proverbial creek without a paddle. He'd probably laugh. That family is SICK

Adctually, in looking at that video, he pushed her off public property and into the street. Had she been hit by a car, he'd be up that proverbial creek without a paddle. He'd probably laugh. That family is SICK

He can laught from the Crossbar Hotel! Then, he can laugh about the legal suit, if he hurts anyone.

The protester pulling and yanking on the shirt is just as bad as George shoving that older lady. George should have been arrested for that, the the individuals from last night should also
I am sorry, I don't equate pulling on a shirt with physically putting you hands on someone and shoving them into the street. Particularly when the person he shoved is a senior who only came to Orlando to search for the granddaughter he does not search for.

Yeah she is ashamed of her name..........she sounded like she was about to break

Yep! She doesn't want to tell LE that she'll only talk to them when SHE needs something! (Which does NOT included her baby girl!)

Dispatcher #2: Is this a protester or resident?
Casey: It's- the protesters.
Dispatcher #2: No I'm saying, who are you?
Casey: I'm- the resident.

In my opinon, when asked "who are you?" I answer with a name. Not "I'm----the resident". Dispatch didn't ask Which she was they asked Who she was. That is how I am hearing the conversation.

I am not a big Casey backer (I am a CAYLEE backer), but do understand the way she answered here. After listening to it a few times, she is answering their direct question literally.

"Is this a protester or resident?" I would have said, "I am the resident."
She misunderstands his question and answers that it is the protesters doing whatever.

When he asks again, she then understands his initial question, and answers back to that, as I am the resident. As much as I cannot stand her, I do not see it as being anything more than that. She is not being haughty there, just confused and quite literal.

Listening to her speak in this situation instead of the only other way I have ever heard her, being interview regarding Caylee, I have to say, she has a very interesting way of speaking. She does commonly use the word "absolutely" and a few others that I am beginning to think may not be signs of her lying (although I believe she is lying) but more so simply her manner of speech.

:lol: Make sense? Oy.

Didn't she say she didn't call LE because she doesn't trust them?

Has she learned to trust them, since?

Excuse me, I have to pick the pieces of my jaw off the floor.

You KNOW eyes are rolling at the cop shop!

I'm sure this will be the talk in the office for weeks to come.

With all the charges floating around and surrounding the Anthony home (protesters, A's, etc), I guess this is one way to clean up Orlando! Just wish we could find Caylee in all of this mess.

It's KC. And, she's talking about her "mom and dad" out on the lawn.

Hey! KC hung up on 911.
There were two calls. Cindy made the first one about things being thrown at the house and windows.

Then Casey made the longer second call where she claims her parents are being hit.

There it is again! Bwaahaa! I love it; I had to get up and boogie around my desk. LOL!

I just can't believe it Casey Anthony knows how to call 911 when she thinks her parent's lives and her life might be in danger. Casey Anthony does not call 911 when she goes to pick up her daughter(cough, cough) and the child is not there and she can't reach the babysitter cellphone.
Right, Casey!!
I am sick to death of Princess Casey's attitude.

Why doesnt Casey call 911 and tell everyone where the heck her daughter is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3