Casey Calls 911 On Protesters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
911 operator..."...stay on the line with me"

Casey..."I ABSOLUTELY will"

While I think the protesters need to stop...

I hate Casey! She calls 911 when it suits her. OMG! I hate every bone in her body!

FOR THOSE THAT CAN HEAR THE AUDIO HERE IS A TRANSCRIPT I JUST WROTE UP.

--------
Girl: 911 what is your emergency?

Casey: Yes there are protestors still outside of our home. We already called about an hour an half ago. It took over 30 mins for officers to get here. The protestors are now banging on our garage door. They have still been throwing things at our windows and our garage. And now the media is here. My father is going outside and there is going to be a fight. So please could you can you send people down here because now there is physical altercation. You need to send vehicles immediatly.

Casey: Im a resident.

<SNIP>

She did say resident - lol

Didn't one of the Anthony's have a baseball bat as well, that Casey did not mention?
Casey specifically said she couldn't see any weapons. <in my best Church Lady voice> How conveeenient.

this call... how disgusting. where is nejame? he needs to keep his clients from going outside with hammers and bats to talk to protesters! And if George presses charges I hope he knows that old lady that he pushed down isn't far behind him!

This case is really getting to me. I'm disgusted by the urgency and concern in Casey's voice as she demands that they send out LE "immediately." When will she understand that everything that's happening to her family is a result of her actions, or rather inactions. And that it can all come to an end if she would simply talk. Where was the urgency and concern when she discovered that Caylee was missing?

This makes me sick. She has more emotion about her parents possibly being injured than her daughter being "kidnapped".

After listening to Casey's 911 call, where she identified wesh, an NBC affiliate in Orlando, as having taped the entire "physical altercation where both her parents were hit." I watched the WESH video and it doesn't illustrate anyone hitting either of her parents. It shows one of the girls grabbing GA shirt.

Also, the protesters appear to be minors. The females did not look 18 or older. One or two of the guys do appear to be older, but my point is that if they are minors and they are arrested as GA wishes they will not see the type of punishment that GA hopes they receive.

Again, GA begging the community to help find and arrest the protesters that dented his door and ruined his grass. Has he no shame.

YOu would think that GA and CA would begin to see that when KC is in jail, they do not get these types of visitors to their home. The protestors are more sedate when KC is sleeping in jail.

I also think it is disrespectful that KC did not stay on the line with 911. And how could KC not see her mother with a baseball bat. A baseball bat IS a weapon.

ugh!

BeagleMom

FOR THOSE THAT CAN HEAR THE AUDIO HERE IS A TRANSCRIPT I JUST WROTE UP.

--------
Girl: 911 what is your emergency?

Casey: Yes there are protestors still outside of our home. We already called about an hour an half ago. It took over 30 mins for officers to get here. The protestors are now banging on our garage door. They have still been throwing things at our windows and our garage. And now the media is here. My father is going outside and there is going to be a fight. So please could you can you send people down here because now there is physical altercation. You need to send vehicles immediatly.

Girl: Its now getting physical?

Casey: Yes. It is getting physical right now.

Girl: You see them physically fighting?

Casey: Yes I see them phsycialy fighting. We have survailiance.
I saw the video. There was no physical fighting.

Girl: OK do you know if there is any weapons?

Casey: I don't know if there are any weapons. I know that my father is outside and so is my mother so please send as many people as you possibly can.

She has survaillance and she can't see the baseball bat. It's clearly there.

Girl: and who is this?

Casey: ::: pause :::: They need to be arrested because this can't keep happening. We already had about 6 or 7 officers out here for 45 minutes and they didn't do anything. And these were the same punks that were out here all night throwing things at our house.

Girl: OK Stay on the line with me.

Casey: I absolutley will but they need to hurry up. They just left not that long ago.

Girl: The police officers?

Casey: The police officers just left about 1:00 yes.

Girl: OK stay on the line.

Casey: And a media van just pulled and thats when all this started happening.

Girl: OK I am going to connect with my dispatcher please don't hang up.

Casey: OK thank you.

Girl: About how many people are out there?

Casey: There are at least a dozen people and at least 2 media vans. And there is more people walking over across the street.

I counted 5 and of those maybe 3 were involved. A bit short of a least a dozen. Of course, Casey may not know that a dozen is 12

Girl: How many people were involved in the altercation?

Casey to her mom: ( I already did. I already did.) Channel 2 news has everything on tape already.

Girl: OK how many people were involved in the altercation?

Casey: There are at least a dozen people. My mom is already out there spraying people with the hose or my father is. They are trying to get the people off the property. They are trespassing on our
property.

Notice how Cindy and George don't go out until the media is there. She is talking to her mom, yet says her mom is already out there. Again, she lies about the number.

Girl: Is it still happening?

Casey: They are standing on the property yes. They are out there recording it.

Girl: What about the physical altercation is it over?

Casey: Its already over, yes.

The Guy Dispatcher: OK so its no longer physical?

Casey: Its no longer physical yes.

The Guy Dispatcher: Are you a protestor or a resident?

Casey: Im a resident.

(Long Pause)

Casey: We have everything on tape thanks to channel 2 and also our home survailiance.

Boy, is she gonna be surprised when the tapes show what a liar she is.

Guy Dispatcher: Was there any weapons involved?

Casey: No. Not that I could see no. She can't see the baseball bat? Not even yet?

(Pause again)

Guy Dispatcher: Are both your parents outside?

Casey: Both my parents are outside. yes

Guy Dispatcher: Is it physical or still verbal?

Casey: Its verbal and there are still a dozen people on our property. My moms bringing my dad inside so at least my parents aren't outside. This needs to be taken care of immediatly,.

Casey seems to have the same onfusion about what is their property. I never saw the protesters more than one step off the sidewalk and when the hose was turned on, they were clearly on the sidewalk.

Girl is back: Are they inside now?

Casey: Yes. My parents are inside right now.

Girl Dispatcher: What happend?

Casey: Both of my parents were hit by the protestors. As you heard from both of my parents Channel 2 news has it on video. So can we get people out here immediatly please? I saw NO ONE hit either parent. Someone grabbed George's shirt, but that's not hitting. You can't hit someone when you are pulling on their shirt.

Girl Dispatcher: There is someone on the way we just need you to stay on the line OK.

Casey: OK I will stay on the line. No Problem.

Guy is back: OK we have several units on the way.

Casey: Ok thank you.

-----

After that Casey tells them that her mom got the model number of the car of the people who had got physical with her parents and then it ends after that cuz she never comes back to the phone.

Just when I think it's impossible to lie any more they just keep doing it.

I didn't realize that pulling on a shirt is hitting someone. Obviously the shirt is being pulled - there's nothing on the video showing George's arm being grabbed - just his shirt.

The protester pulling and yanking on the shirt is just as bad as George shoving that older lady. George should have been arrested for that, the the individuals from last night should also

Please no disrespect, but please read the transcript that McNugget typed and you will see what I am talking about. She did not answer, "I am the resident" when asked her name!

Dispatcher #2: Is this a protester or resident?
Casey: It's- the protesters.
Dispatcher #2: No I'm saying, who are you?
Casey: I'm- the resident.

In my opinon, when asked "who are you?" I answer with a name. Not "I'm----the resident". Dispatch didn't ask Which she was they asked Who she was. That is how I am hearing the conversation.

Oh, here's another thought, too...

let's say this all goes to trial. KC does not have to testify in her defense. But, any tapes, such as 911 calls and interviews can be brought into court. The tapes that were recently released a judge might not allow in, however, at the beginning of the tape (none of the tv stations are airing this part) KC indicates that she is speaking to LE because she wants too, that she isn't being forced too and that she is not afraid of LE. She says that she is there out of her own free will and that she knows that she can leave at any time. Because of this, it might get in as testimony.

So, even if KC doesn't testify, there are ways the SA office can get the jury to see the type of person KC is.

BeagleMom

So she can call 911 when she is safely in her house but can't call after 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31 days that her daughter has been missing? Give me a break. The protestors are punks but she isn't? I am so disgusted with her. The police need to get there immediately because of a fight but not that her daughter is gone? I can't stand it!!!!

I'm wondering if this 911 call will come back and bite her in the butt when this case goes to trial. I didn't hear any fear in her voice while asking for LE to get to the house to help with the situation. Maybe LE is okay when you have a disturbance, but not okay when your child has been kidnapped. Is this family always dressed and ready to rumble any time day or night.

My bolding. Perfect description.

Dispatcher #2: Is this a protester or resident?
Casey: It's- the protesters.
Dispatcher #2: No I'm saying, who are you?
Casey: I'm- the resident.

In my opinon, when asked "who are you?" I answer with a name. Not "I'm----the resident". Dispatch didn't ask Which she was they asked Who she was. That is how I am hearing the conversation.

also how I took the conversation..........

Just listened to Casey's call ... My blood is boiling! I can tell them exactly who NEEEEEEEEDS to be arrested! "The Resident"

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yes and send as many people as you can because this is ridiculous and can't keep happening.

Yes indeed. Every time the dispatcher asks if there are any weapons, Miss Casey says 'not that i can see'.

Hmmm... she saw George spraying the hose. That tiny nozzle. But she didn't see that big bat in her mother's hands.

She also said both her parents had been 'hit'. I watched the videos several times and I didn't see anyone hit anyone.

I saw George walking down the drive right into the protesters saying 'Come on'... 'come one'... scrapping for a fight. George wanted so badly to be hit. For the media?

When George did that, I saw someone pull his shirt sleeve as if to pull him back from the guy he was trying to get to hit him. Nothing wrong with that. At the same time, Cindy kept pushing George away from the guy.

I also heard the dispatcher tell Cindy to tell George to stay inside. She hung up and she and George both went out.

And all that about throwing rocks at their house. For God's sake, I thought I was going to see people lifting rocks over their heads and throwing them. It wasn't rocks. It wasn't even stones. It was coins, pennies.

And people ask why the police just watched? They just watched because one side was as bad as the other. It was a wash.

It's good to know though that Casey does indeed know how to call 911, exaggerate what's going on so the police think it's a huge emergency. I thought maybe she couldn't. I keep thinking of her on the phone about her daughter when Cindy called and then passed the phone to her. She sounded like she was bored, filing her nails or something, and wanted to get off the phone and do something more important.

I didn't think it was possible to get more disgusted with these losers. But every day, they do something else that makes my utter disgust increase.
Notice the timing of the Anthonys going out the garage - AFTER the MEDIA ARRIVED

Casey specifically said she couldn't see any weapons. <in my best Church Lady voice> How conveeenient.

As much as I believe Casey's allied with :dervish: and also interchangeable,

she may have thought she was telling the truth. (Surely it can happen, even if an accident.)

The protestors were unarmed, so there were no visible weapons as the laws do not apply to the Anthony family, and are there only to protect the family (except Caylee).:bang:

this call... how disgusting. where is nejame? he needs to keep his clients from going outside with hammers and bats to talk to protesters! And if George presses charges I hope he knows that old lady that he pushed down isn't far behind him!

sing it!:clap:

The sword swings both ways....or should I say bat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin