Casey Calls 911 On Protesters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll notice once again CA's voice never raises. It's alway monotone without emotion. If my parents were getting hit by protesters, I'd be screaming into the phone, "THEY'RE HITTING MY MOM AND DAD." But she talks as if she is watching a movie or something. Why did she just walk away from the phone and never come back?

No emotion on the phone from Cindy either. If a mob was approaching my garage door and pounding on it, I would certainly not be calm, cool and collected about it. Could it be that there is another gun in the house that hasn't been reported? She walked away from the phone because - hey she can do whatever she wants. Just a little power play there.

What the heck, that link keeps crashing my internet. I really wanted to hear that too!

do I love her yes, would I protect her knowing she's wrong, heck no. Cindy should be all over that girl demanding she tell the truth. Put her back in jail, she's talking being out so what's the point of her being home?

:clap::clap:Bravo.

This is the heart and soul of it all, this is why The Anthony's are subject to so much public ire vs sympathy. What they are doing is WRONG and horrible.

The first amendment does not give people the right to throw objects at one's home, nor does it cover screaming obscenities at others. People may have the right to be on the sidewalk and to PEACEFULLY congregate to protest, but their behavior, words and actions are governed. Or should be.

Does it matter what objects were thrown at the windows? Doesn't it matter that someone saw fit to throw ANY object at the windows of someone's home? What was the purpose of that? Did it help find Caylee? Do you think it was done with the intention to disturb and stir up trouble?
Put a penny in one hand and Caylee in the other
Which should carry more weight?

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am enraged! This girl has b@#*s! I hope I don't get banned, but I'm sorry I cannot take anymore! Does she not at all feel responsible for this or understand why yhis is happening? Her voice is sickening, she acts like she is MS.Sophisticate.:furious:

Of course, don't cha know....she is a celebrity now.

"They need to be arrested" - look who's talking - lol
"send as many officers as you can'!!! OMG - she should have said that for Caylee... :furious:

DITTO, I second that motion!!:woohoo::clap::woohoo:

It's funny everyone said what Im thinking as Im listening to the 911 call....

She does know what 911 is and how it works. Hope the Prosecution knows this!!!
I think the LE isnt helping as quickly as they could, because of her!!

Ever read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

I imagine, given Cindy's history that she calls 911 when she sees anyone on her street.z 911 is for EMERGENCIES. A stranger on your street is not an emergency. If the stranger is breaking into a house, that's an emergency. I bet Cindy goes to the Emergency Room every time she sneezes also.

No she said her name but they silenced it for privacy reasons. The time that she said she was the resident was when the dispatcher asked if he was speaking to a protestor or a resident and she replied, "resident."

Actually you should give it another listen. They didn't bleep anything out for privacy. She responded to the question with a looooongg pause and when they asked her again she replied: "I'm the resident".

Also in all of the 911 calls in this case they have never bleeped out Cindy's name when she responded with it or the address actually. Also the calls have been released as a matter of public record and are listed on OCSO website under The Caylee Anthony Case....we already know who is calling.

Here's a transcript of the 911 call made by Casey, let me know if there are any mistakes.

Dispatcher: 911, what is your emergency?
Casey: Yes, there are protesters still outside of our home at 4 (address deleted). We already called about an hour and a half ago, it took over 30 minutes for the officers to get here. The protesters are now banging on our garage door, they've still been throwing things at our windows and our garage, and now the media's here. My father's going outside and there's going to be a fight. So please, can you send people down here, because- there's now a physical altercation. You need to send vehicles immediately.
Dispatcher: It's getting physical?
Casey: Yes, it's getting physical right now.
Dispatcher: Do you see them physically fighting?
Casey: Yes, I see them physically fighting; we have surveillance.
Dispatcher: Okay, do you know if there's any weapons?
Casey: I don't know if there's any weapons. I know that my father is outside, and so is my mother. So please send as many people as you possibly can.
Dispatcher: And who's this?
Casey: This (deleted name)
Dispatcher: One second, okay?
Casey: They NEED to be arrested, because this can't keep happening. We already had six or seven officers out here for almost 45 minutes and they didn't do anything. And these are the same punks that were out here all night throwing stuff at our house.
Dispatcher: Okay, stay on the line with me, okay?
Casey: I absolutely will. But please, they need to hurry up. They were- they just left not that long ago.
Dispatcher: The police officers- left?
Casey: The police officers just left- about one o'clock, yes.
Dispatcher: Okay. Stay on the line.
Casey: And a media van just pulled up and that's when all this started happening.
Dispatcher: Okay, I'm going to connect with my dispatcher. Don't hang up.
Casey: Okay, thank you.

Dispatcher: About how many people are out there?
Casey: There's at least a dozen people and now two media vans. And, there's actually more people walking in from across the street.
Dispatcher: How many people are actually involved in the altercation?
Cindy: (unclear) -I already did, I already did!
Casey: Channel 2 News has everything on cable already.
Dispatcher: Okay, how many people are involved in the altercation?
Casey: There's at least a dozen people. My mom's out there now spraying people with the hose- or my father is; they're trying to get them off the property. They're also trespassing on our property, besides, I know-
Dispatcher: Is it still happening? They're still-
Casey: They're still standing on the property, yes. They're out there recording it.
Dispatcher: So what about physical altercation? Is it over?
Casey: It's already over, yes. That's why my father-
Dispatcher #2: Okay so it's no longer physical?
Casey: It's no longer physical but, it was already physical-
Dispatcher #2: Is this a protester or resident?
Casey: It's- the protesters.
Dispatcher #2: No I'm saying, who are you?
Casey: I'm- the resident.
(pause)
Casey: We have everything on tape, thanks to... Channel 2. And also our home surveillance.
Dispatcher #2: Were there any weapons involved?
Casey: Not that I could see, no.
Dispatcher #2: Are both of your parents outside?
Casey: Both of my parents are outside, yes.
Dispatcher #2: Are they already separated or are they still in a verbal?
Casey: It's still verbal and there's still at least a dozen people on our property. (pause) Mom's bringing my Dad inside, so at least my parents aren't outside, but this needs to get taken care of immediately.
Dispatcher: Are they inside now?
Casey: Yes, my parents are inside right now.
Cindy: -someone put their hands on- (faint)
Dispatcher: What happened?
Casey: Both of my parents were hit by two of the protesters.
Cindy: Channel 2 has it on video- (faint)
George: -has it on video- (faint)
Casey: As you heard from both of my parents, Channel 2 has it on video.
Dispatcher: Okay.
Cindy and George: (faint conversation)
Casey: Excellent. So can we get people out here immediately-
Dispatcher: There's somebody on their way, I need you to stay on the line okay?
Casey: Okay, I'll stay on the line until somebody comes, no problem.
Dispatcher #2: Alright, we have several units on the way.
Casey: Okay, thank you.
Dispatcher #2: Just stay on the phone just 'til we get there in case I have to-
Casey: I will, okay, thank you. Well one of the vehicles just left. (To Cindy) So white Expedition, you have the tags, he just left.
Cindy: (unclear, faint)
Casey: You already have the tag information. Yes, the guy just left, he just got in the car and left. I'm watching the screen.
Casey: My mom went outside and got the tag information for the vehicle that had been out in front of our house for at least the last three and a half hours.
Dispatcher: Okay- was that the people that were involved in the physical?
Casey: Yes, they were the people that were involved in the physical altercation. We have the make and model of the vehicle and also the tag number.
Dispatcher: Okay, the make and model was?
Casey: It was a white Ford Expedition...
Dispatcher: Okay. Was it a Florida tag?
Casey: Yes, it was a Florida tag.
Dispatcher: And what was that number?
Casey: Hold on for just one second...
Dispatcher #2: Hello?
Dispatcher: She's still on the line. They're- both parents are inside.
Dispatcher #2: Oh, they're inside the house now?
Dispatcher: Mhm. Yes.
Dispatcher #2: Did the phone die or are we stuck on mute/hold?
Dispatcher: She's getting the tag information.
Dispatcher #2: About what?
Dispatcher: The vehicle that was involved with striking the parents.
Dispatcher #2: Was it a white Suburban?
Dispatcher: Uh, Ford Expedition.
Dispatcher #2: White in color?
Dispatcher: Yup, Hello? Hellooo? Are you there?
Dispatcher #3: Hello are they still fightin'?
Dispatcher: No, she's not answering us.
Dispatcher #2: She back on the phone?
Dispatcher: No. Hello?
Dispatcher #2: Alright, (unclear) over, we can hang up.
Dispatcher: Ok
Dispatcher #2: Thank you.
(End)

she was only worried they were gonna get into the house and beat the living crap out of her. jail is the safe place for her.

wow-casey does know how to call 911 !

What the heck, that link keeps crashing my internet. I really wanted to hear that too!

I couldn't hear it either but the link that wesh 2 put up is different and I was able to hear the calls. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Actually you should give it another listen. They didn't bleep anything out for privacy. She responded to the question with a looooongg pause and when they asked her again she replied: "I'm the resident".

Also in all of the 911 calls in this case they have never bleeped out Cindy's name when she responded with it or the address actually.

Please no disrespect, but please read the transcript that McNugget typed and you will see what I am talking about. She did not answer, "I am the resident" when asked her name!

The first amendment does not give people the right to throw objects at one's home, nor does it cover screaming obscenities at others. People may have the right to be on the sidewalk and to PEACEFULLY congregate to protest, but their behavior, words and actions are governed. Or should be.

Does it matter what objects were thrown at the windows? Doesn't it matter that someone saw fit to throw ANY object at the windows of someone's home? What was the purpose of that? Did it help find Caylee? Do you think it was done with the intention to disturb and stir up trouble?

Sadly Caylee is dead. I hate even typing that but it's reality... If they want it to stop, they need to put the "problem" where she (I prefer it) belongs. It all goes away...

Isn't the person of interest in a child's murder calling 911 for protection sort of like people that live in glass houses throwing pennies??????

Didn't one of the Anthony's have a baseball bat as well, that Casey did not mention?

She did!

911: Okay, stay on the line with me okay?

Casey: I absolutely will.

Isn't it weird that every time she adds the word "absolutely" it turns out to be a lie? She says she absolutely will stay on the call, but then is nowhere to be found.

Isn't it weird that every time she adds the word "absolutely" it turns out to be a lie? She says she absolutely will stay on the call, but then is nowhere to be found.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member