Casey Calls 911 On Protesters

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we all know that but she is a selfish person. I don't care how angry we are with this family, there is no way it is okay for people to run up to their house, throw rocks, threaten them, curse and yell, fight with others in front of their house, park lawn chairs and hold signs and make noise at all hours of the night. This situation could end very badly if thisdoesn't stop.

She is NOT going to confess in order to stop these crazies from coming around. She is not going to. This is going to end with GA having a heart attack of getting stabbed or shot or worse.

The only people with weapons I have seen are George and Cindy. If George has a heart attack from someone pulling on his shirt, he has medical problems that have existed LONG before this happened. But, of course, he will blame it on the protesters. How are the protesters going to stab or shoot him without a knife or a gun. George had a gun, a hammer and now Cindy has a baseball bat. Yet you think George or Cindy are going to get hurt? They are itching to use any weapon they can. They prove they are not afraid by turning their bacfs on the protesters. You don't turn your back on someone who is threatening youl.

The Anthonys want sympathy? Try looking for Caylee. Try acting like humans. Try telling the truth.

one question,... Cindy called the police to report rocks being thrown at the house. Police came out. Obviously they didn't see any damage because otherwise the protesters that did it would be arrested. The police leave and then Casey calls 911 again and George and Cindy go outside to confront the protesters when Cindy was told to STAY INSIDE! They go out armed with a bat.
so where did this so called damage come from? If it was truly from the protesters, then both times the police were out there they would have looked at it. If there was damage I am sure they would have had the report on their website by now. jmo

I just got Nancy Grace Producers Email Address! I am shooting them an email right now about the 911 Call.

I called a phone number I found(its CNN studio thing based in NYC) and they forwarded me to someone who gave me the producers email address!

Yes we all know that but she is a selfish person. I don't care how angry we are with this family, there is no way it is okay for people to run up to their house, throw rocks, threaten them, curse and yell, fight with others in front of their house, park lawn chairs and hold signs and make noise at all hours of the night. This situation could end very badly if thisdoesn't stop.

She is NOT going to confess in order to stop these crazies from coming around. She is not going to. This is going to end with GA having a heart attack of getting stabbed or shot or worse.

It's called the first amendment.

Thank god they have something - i would be scared to death - watching those videos and the types of people who are out there in the dead of night is scary.
Cindy and George are just like them with a thin veneer of respectability. Looks mean nothing. You are prejudiced imo.

Ha! 23 cents... They're only trying to help George pay his water bill.

"They need to be arrested" - look who's talking - lol
"send as many officers as you can'!!! OMG - she should have said that for Caylee... :furious:

During the first call, which was made by Cindy - the 911 dispatcher told her to stay in the house and repeated it. Cindy said she was trying.

What the heck is wrong with these people that they can't take even the smallest bit of advice.

Watch Nejame take a hike. Lawyers HATE it when clients don't follow their advice.

IF GA and CA put her back in jail where she belongs, nobody would get hurt. It is that simple.
Looking at your signature line. Cindy admits there was a body in the trunk. George also admits there was a body in the trunk. Time to shut up, Anthonys.

While I totally agree with the horrific irony that is exposed in Casey's ability to dial 911, and when she choses to do so, I do not for one minute believe it is ok for protesters to be banging on the garage door or entering the property at all. If George and Cindy feel that they have to go outside to protect their property and that results in a physical altercation, then police absolutely need to be there. They also need to arrest anyone who crosses the property line, who screams obcenities, who bangs on someone else's property with the intent to disturb and cause trouble, and ANYONE who gets physical.

Two wrongs have never made a right. And SOME of the protesters are wrong, wrong, wrong in their actions. I believe they are ALL wrong in their motivations, because they are doing exactly what they accuse the Anthony's of, they are doing exactly what they say makes them so angry, they are doing nothing to find Caylee.

You'll notice once again CA's voice never raises. It's alway monotone without emotion. If my parents were getting hit by protesters, I'd be screaming into the phone, "THEY'RE HITTING MY MOM AND DAD." But she talks as if she is watching a movie or something. Why did she just walk away from the phone and never come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc