Casey Calls 911 On Protesters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounded like Cindy to me?

Casey is on the second phone call to 911. She is asked her name and doesn't respond. When she was asked a second time she said, resident. I would be ashamed of the name Casey Anthony, too.

"They need to be arrested" - look who's talking - lol
"send as many officers as you can'!!! OMG - she should have said that for Caylee... :furious:

The links aren't playing for me so I really appreciate these excerpts I'm getting.

They should have responded the way certain other people handle emergencies and swung thru their fictional substation at Universal en route to Hopespring. :rolleyes::boohoo:

More proof of a sociopath. I believe if Casey had one ounce of love or regard for her parent's safety she'd end this ridiculous charade and tell the truth. She's willing to allow her parents to be battered and possibly even killed by some lunatic who is angry for one reason...She won't speak the TRUTH!

I'm so confused. The link that is there now is Cindy or Casey?

Cindy called in the first time and then Casey called in the second time but was actually to ashamed (?) to use her name. She said resident.

Cindy and George are just like them with a thin veneer of respectability. Looks mean nothing. You are prejudiced imo.

I guess I am prejudice then, thanks for pointing that out. Looks mean a lot and if some comes banging on my door at 1AM with a bunch of other criminal looking idiots - I am totally going to open the door and give him the benefit of the doubt just so that I am politically correct in not assuming if he looks like a duck and sounds like a duck then maybe he is a duck.

If these people just leave the Anthony's alone with their thoughts - the silence in that house will do more than what they thingk they are doing. I say leave them to their own devices, don't give KC the distractions. Let her spend her time with her parents in that house with no Caylee laughing or smiling are talking...it will eventually hurt them all, except maybe not KC.

Yep she does, about a minute into the call the dispatcher tells her to stay on the line and she replies "Oh I ABSOLUTELY will"

overexplaining again and lying.....

she actually doesn't stay on the line and abandons the call at the end without hanging up. LOL

Are you kidding me, WHERE IS CAYLEE????? CALL 911 ON THAT NOTE. Hello get a clue CASEY!!! That is Casey, that is not Cindy, She stated her mother and father were outside
That's Cindy, not Casey.

You'll notice once again CA's voice never raises. It's alway monotone without emotion. If my parents were getting hit by protesters, I'd be screaming into the phone, "THEY'RE HITTING MY MOM AND DAD." But she talks as if she is watching a movie or something. Why did she just walk away from the phone and never come back?

WOW - it does sounds just like her testimony about Caylee - no emotion is right!! :behindbar

It's called the first amendment.

The first amendment does not give people the right to throw objects at one's home, nor does it cover screaming obscenities at others. People may have the right to be on the sidewalk and to PEACEFULLY congregate to protest, but their behavior, words and actions are governed. Or should be.

no rocks, it was ROFLMAO, sorry, 3 pennies, 1 dime and 2 nickles.roflmao
http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/09.18.09_92233.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Does it matter what objects were thrown at the windows? Doesn't it matter that someone saw fit to throw ANY object at the windows of someone's home? What was the purpose of that? Did it help find Caylee? Do you think it was done with the intention to disturb and stir up trouble?

You'll notice once again CA's voice never raises. It's alway monotone without emotion. If my parents were getting hit by protesters, I'd be screaming into the phone, "THEY'RE HITTING MY MOM AND DAD." But she talks as if she is watching a movie or something. Why did she just walk away from the phone and never come back?

When I listened I thought it sounded like she was PO'd that this was going on and LE did nothing the first time they were out. Definitely more emotion in this call then the first time she spoke to 911 when Cindy called. More emotion in this call then when LE was questioning her. I hate to say it, but my 22 year old lies like Casey. So many similarities to the two of them. I can't believe a word she says, do I love her yes, would I protect her knowing she's wrong, heck no. Cindy should be all over that girl demanding she tell the truth. Put her back in jail, she's not talking being out so what's the point of her being home?

BOMBSHELL - BREAKING NEWS!

"Casey has just regained her trust in Law Enforcement!"

ROFLMAO Fox gonna have something on it Hew, how can Cindy get hit when she's pulling on george' shirt and the other on a baseball bat.

George is going to press charges but LE doesn't know who they are. There were no "dozen" people there. I counted maybe 6 max. Also George turned the hose on them when they were in public property. We only have the LYING ANTHONY word at this point that anything was thrown. I hope the police investigate them.

More proof of a sociopath. I believe if Casey had one ounce of love or regard for her parent's safety she'd end this ridiculous charade and tell the truth. She's willing to allow her parents to be battered and possibly even killed by some lunatic who is angry for one reason...She won't speak the TRUTH!

This is a very good point. She could open her mouth and end all of the pain and suffering that she has heaped on her family that seem intent on defending her no matter how ridiculous their claims are.

Cindy called in the first time and then Casey called in the second time but was actually to ashamed (?) to use her name. She said resident.

No she said her name but they silenced it for privacy reasons. The time that she said she was the resident was when the dispatcher asked if he was speaking to a protestor or a resident and she replied, "resident."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin