Casey, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything.."

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, sorry, but that really strikes me funny! I truly doubt it.

Glad I was able to interject a little humour into your day.

my question remains.. does anyone see any evidence of organized crime associated with this family?

Glad I was able to interject a little humour into your day.

my question remains.. does anyone see any evidence of organized crime associated with this family?

Again, I apologize for my warped sense of humor..........
I really tried to visualize if this could be possible, but all I could see was the Three Stooges...... I hope someone can give you a serious answer, as it's obvious I don't know...... Ignore me and have a great day!

I think it may very well be the other way around. Being an ex-cop, why does GA look so scared all the time? He has done a complete turnaround since his first interviews with LE. My first impression of "dont worry, I didnt say anything" was like Dont worry, I didnt confess. We are sticking to the "plan".

I am not an ex-cop but that is my take on it also. The A's have talking in code down to a science. Ugh!

I think at the "Trial of the Century" we will find out about "a lot of things about a lot of people"! Remember, JB's promise to us, "When we tell OUR side of the story, we will all say, "WOW! Now it all makes sense!"

LE better have a multitude of ambulances and Paramedics at the trial, cause JB and the Dream Team will be thowing a lot of people under the bus!!!

I am not an ex-cop but that is my take on it also. The A's have talking in code down to a science. Ugh!

Now I understand Cindy's "science is just science! It's not 100%" comment. Using her scale, of course.

i still dont think they can change their story once in court.
im pretty sure they have to stick with what they told in the statement, or if they are going to change it they have to do so before trial, o give prosecution adequate time to research and investigate.

barring an in-case confession (which iirc means that the trial gets shut down and a new one has to start... because its a new defense) i think they have to prove their original story, or at least disprove the prosecution's hypothesis.

yes, hypothesis.
unfortunately, even though she's clearly guilty as he!!, there is no concrete evidence, its all circumstantial and character evidence.

i think we are in for a long run of hole-poking from the defense. what other choice do they have?

i still dont think they can change their story once in court.
im pretty sure they have to stick with what they told in the statement, or if they are going to change it they have to do so before trial, o give prosecution adequate time to research and investigate.

barring an in-case confession (which iirc means that the trial gets shut down and a new one has to start... because its a new defense) i think they have to prove their original story, or at least disprove the prosecution's hypothesis.

yes, hypothesis.
unfortunately, even though she's clearly guilty as he!!, there is no concrete evidence, its all circumstantial and character evidence.

i think we are in for a long run of hole-poking from the defense. what other choice do they have?

They don't have to talk to the State beforehand to change their story. The State is supposed to do all their investigating before trial, and the Anthony's are not in charge of how well they do their job. It would be nice if they had given the State whatever "truth" will come out at trial, but obviously the defense feels it is better served to put it into the trial instead. The Anthony's will be questioned on their statements to LE and they may change those statements on the stand but each time they veer from their statements it will be entered into the court proceedings. Also, they can say that after months of investigations, what they at first believed was obviously not the truth and that what they are saying now with more information, is the truth. Whatever the word "truth" means to them, I mean.

They don't have to talk to the State beforehand to change their story. The State is supposed to do all their investigating before trial, and the Anthony's are not in charge of how well they do their job. It would be nice if they had given the State whatever "truth" will come out at trial, but obviously the defense feels it is better served to put it into the trial instead. The Anthony's will be questioned on their statements to LE and they may change those statements on the stand but each time they veer from their statements it will be entered into the court proceedings. Also, they can say that after months of investigations, what they at first believed was obviously not the truth and that what they are saying now with more information, is the truth. Whatever the word "truth" means to them, I mean.

oh well that sucks. at least its notated. i think lying in court is perjury but lying to cops when making an official statement has to be something, too... or it will at least make her look like a lying butt hole to jurors.

thanks so much for clearing this up for me.
i have been wondering for quite some time now how that works.

During one of the first jail visits, CA asks KC, "Did you tell them (LE)
anything?" I believe that KC had confirmed to her parents that Caylee was dead (KC probably said it was an accident) and this is the intention of CA's intentionally vague question. But this statement could also refer to KC molestation or physical/emotional abuse occurring between KC and CA.

To what do you think that statement was referring? (Forgive please, if this has already been discussed. I couldn't find it.)

The answer 'don't worrry, I didn't tell them anything' has ALWAYS bugged me!
The many SECRETS in the family unit................lying, stealing, adultry, to much...

Back then I felt Cindy was the running the show and she wanted to make sure Casey didn't tell LE anything. I felt Cindy already knew what happen to Caylee. Remember Casey got so irate when Cindy asked her if she has said anything. When the letters surfaced I did think for a vague minute if maybe that was what Cindy was referring to. Maybe Casey did tell Cindy she was molested, whether it was true or not and Cindy knew about Casey's claims. :waitasec: But why would that come up early on, that makes no sense to me. They were all still claiming the imagin-nanny took Caylee..:furious:

Actually I think what CA said was "We forgive anything you've said" and KC said "don't worry I haven't said anything." Very strange. What does she need to forgive KC for saying? I can't think of anything my daughter could say to LE that I would have to forgive her for...

^My opinion also. This makes even more sense if you think about when George Anthony tried to persuade KC to put an X on Tim Miller's search map to show where the body had been discarded. Cindy refused to let KC answer.
George and Cindy knew Caylee was dead. KC had told them or George and Cindy knew KC was so pathologic that she must have killed Caylee.

I think all of the A's knew that Caylee was dead.....I think that they all burried her under that play house (they searched there before LE did...why??)....I think KC dug Caylee up and placed her in the woods....I think that CA and GA were looking for Caylee's body, not a live Caylee (when CA found KC, she didn't once ask those boys where Caylee was)...I think this is what was meant by that statement "don't worry, I didn't tell them anything"....Caylee has no little friends that she played with on a reg. basis....I do not think that anyone would miss that she was gone until it was time to register her for school....by then the A's could have been long gone, or just say KC and Caylee moved away....no one but the state would want to know that she was in school, whenever they caught up with it....I do think they have known all along that little Caylee was dead. MO
and I have always had a strange feeling about George from the very beginning of this case.....just not sure what it is....

Back then I felt Cindy was the running the show and she wanted to make sure Casey didn't tell LE anything. I felt Cindy already knew what happen to Caylee. Remember Casey got so irate when Cindy asked her if she has said anything. When the letters surfaced I did think for a vague minute if maybe that was what Cindy was referring to. Maybe Casey did tell Cindy she was molested, whether it was true or not and Cindy knew about Casey's claims. :waitasec: But why would that come up early on, that makes no sense to me. They were all still claiming the imagin-nanny took Caylee..:furious:

BBM I do not see how at that early point in this, how the molestation would be relavant at all. When Caylee was first reported missing I don't think they would be thinking about that.

See I think the same thing. It would make no sense IMO. What does molestation have to do with your child missing? That to me just doesn't add up. Even more than the statement in discussion, what I find odd is when KC was in jail and she said to her mom "what do you mean you don't know what my involvement is" Something about this statement eats at me. IF I had nothing to do with my child missing and my mother said that to me I would say "MOM do you REALLY think I would harm ____?" or something to that effect. I know I'm normal and KC isn't but still:waitasec:

I think it makes more sense to add what their thoughts probably were:

Cindy: "We forgive anything you've said." You better not have said anything if you know what's good for you, you stupid girl. I know what you did, but they don't have to know. It can still stay just between us if you keep your mouth shut.
Casey: "Don't worry, I haven't said anything." Yet. You know what I did, I know what I did, but they still don't know what I did. Who's going to find out first? Come on mom, play the game, and get me out of this, just like always.
Casey: "You don't know what my involvement is?" Come on Mom, this can't surprise you. You know me and what I'm capable of. Did you really think you could choke me like that and not having something bad happen in return? Don't kid yourself, you know the truth here. Asking me stupid questions like that only makes YOU look like a fool, and it's not getting me out of here any faster.

I do not claim to read any minds, much less the A's, but I'm thinking this was probably what was going on mentally. The A's realized they were idiots for letting the police get involved. I think they hoped they could figure out where Caylee was and take care of it before Casey got into real trouble. The snowballing wasn't the murder, it was the coverup after the murder that got way out of control. The A's failed to keep this as a family matter and they know it. And Casey will pay the ultimate price for it, which is where their guilt comes from. For once, they couldn't and ultimately won't save her no matter what they do.

They knew exactly what they were saying, and I don't think there was any creepy, ulterior motive behind it. They'd just like us to think there was.

It sounded to me like it was a very specific secret issue that Casey was referring to and Cindy understood. I think Cindy said We forgive you for anything you may have said, to play it off like it was just more in general. (knowing they were being taped). It has always bugged me too. I don't think we will ever know.

In that case, one would have thought they would have said "Casey, I hope you've done the right thing and told LE you killed Caylee. We're here for you and we want you to know we'll always love you. We're so sorry that we've all gotten to this place. We'll all get through it together."

But she didn't. She threw it at Casey just as soon as she found out that Casey had talked to the psychiatrist. "We forgive you for whatever you said" is not the same as what I put in the first paragraph. In fact, there should be no need for forgiveness for what one told a psychiatrist. There should be relief that Casey was able to find an outlet. Yet then Casey assures them she not only did not "let out" but that she would be holding her tongue for all time because they just "misconschtrue" whatever she says anyway. "We forgive you for whatever you said" in this situation becomes Cindy's protection for the future. In essence, she is denying the truthfulness of whatever was said before knowing what Casey said.And I still want to know why. Why did she look for reassurance that Casey had not told someone something. Why did she believe Casey when Casey said so quickly "I haven't said anything, don't worry." Knowing how these two women operate, so much was said in this short two sentence exchange, I'm amazed one or both of them didn't walk away needing a change of underpants. I believe Casey DID say something to someone, and I believe Cindy wants to know exactly what that is so she can CHOA.

Great post. I think it is very possible that KC did open up to the psychiatrist about something, but after the letters to Robyn, it could have been the 3 yr long rape from LA that she grew in her mind to huge proportions, and maybe she threw Dad in too. Something bigger? About Caylee?

I wouldn't put it past those two women to plot to do away with GA using chloroform. Cindy was alittle fed up with GA, I bet.
Really, would you be surprised after knowing anything is possible with the A's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member