Casey, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything.."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry I havent said anything about you dad helping me to dispose of Caylee. As far as Lee I think he was left not really knowing because he may just have told on her. Then came the day he figured it out and left them to never be heard or seen again.

ita. i believe that caylee told cindy on her trip to mt. dora that she woke up in the trunk and mommy was telling her it was ok. kids will believe anything you tell them. maybe cindy noticed a bruise or something off about caylee and she said something about the trunk. that would cause me to finally be done with casey and her bs. i believe that cindy said tomorrow you get ur stuff and get out, but you leave caylee here. when she woke in the morning they were both gone.

If that is the case then whatever the big family secret is - it must be a humdinger. If things unfurled the way you suspect then there would be absolutely NO reason for CA to be standing behind her. She would be shouting from the rooftops to any and all who would listen what a murderous spiteful b*tch her daughter is.

That must be one big ole honkin thing she's got over the A's.

I think it's about the fight that led up to everything.

Anyone who has ever worked as LE would know how to get rid of a body and it certainly would not be right down the street, dumped like trash. Look at D. Peterson, ex-LE, he bragged about it. Years of experience working with criminals. jmo

Anyone who has ever worked as LE would know how to get rid of a body and it certainly would not be right down the street, dumped like trash. Look at D. Peterson, ex-LE, he bragged about it. Years of experience working with criminals. jmo

Maybe by time he got to it --it was a little too late. A month of decomp so I guess it would have been better for me to say help cover up evidence and support you as a good mother. Dont tell them we know and we've helped.

Maybe by time he got to it --it was a little too late. A month of decomp so I guess it would have been better for me to say help cover up evidence and support you as a good mother. Dont tell them we know and we've helped.

Well it could be so but then you have KC dumping the car. You have CA calling 911. Plus GA went to work after picking up the car and he removed the battery. If he wanted to cover up he would have had the car burned or would have done it himself on an isolated swamp road. Car was stolen right while it sat in front of the house. Who could prove otherwise. And he called LA or texted him that his sister was in trouble. There were so many opportunities to cover up and they were not taken. KC does not have the maturity level to cover up well but her parents are pros. jmo

If this has been brought up earlier, forgive me.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

At approx. 13:24 in part 1 of jailhouse tape, Cindy says to Casey:

CA: I've a question for you.

Casey: Go ahead.

CA: How come she never got a chance to get the car? It doesn't make sense.

Casey: (Pause) Mom...(Pause)...because this is recorded. I don't know who's gonna see things...and who's gonna misconstrue everything else. Like I said, there are things I directly need to say to each of you that

CA: OK. I trust that.

Casey: that Lee and I are finding other means to do.

I never noticed this before. I listened to this segment over and over. Who's Cindy referring to when she asks "How come SHE never gotta chance to get the car?" Is she talking about Casey's car that got towed? Do you think this was a slip and she meant to ask, "How come you never gotta chance to get the car?" Right before this exchange, Casey admits that "Yes" she's protecting the family, but not from anything she's done. Then Cindy goes on about how the family's "stronger than ever" and Casey needs to understand that they don't need protecting.

I'm just trying to figure out who "she" is and what car they're referring to. TIA

Casey: (Pause) Mom...(Pause)...because this is recorded. I don't know who's gonna see things...and who's gonna misconstrue everything else. Like I said, there are things I directly need to say to each of you that

I never noticed this before. I listened to this segment over and over. Who's Cindy referring to when she asks "How come SHE never gotta chance to get the car?" Is she talking about Casey's car that got towed? Do you think this was a slip and she meant to ask, "How come you never gotta chance to get the car?" Right before this exchange, Casey admits that "Yes" she's protecting the family, but not from anything she's done. Then Cindy goes on about how the family's "stronger than ever" and Casey needs to understand that they don't need protecting.

I'm just trying to figure out who "she" is and what car they're referring to. TIA

I've always thought this was odd, too. It occurred to me that Casey may have said something to her parents about Zanny coming to pick up the Pontiac after it was left at amscot. I'm sure that lots of things were said/made up that will never get beyond the walls of their house. jmo.

i always thought along the lines that if george did help her it was inadvertently. like, dad i ran over something and i put it in the trunk cuz i thought i could save it and then it died and its all stinky. you think you could just dump the bag for me.
the other thing is when george goes to the tow yard and says i hope its not my caylee and cindy saying , its pizza right?
why in the world would george think his grandaughter was in the trunk......unless........they found out thats what she was doing with caylee that fateful fathers day. all imo.

I've always thought this was odd, too. It occurred to me that Casey may have said something to her parents about Zanny coming to pick up the Pontiac after it was left at amscot. I'm sure that lots of things were said/made up that will never get beyond the walls of their house. jmo.

You're right, who knows what crap she was feeding her parents at home.
It's just ridiculous the way Cindy asks it. Like it's Zanny's responsibility to get Casey's car out of hock. What's so "off" about Zanny NOT getting the car, Cindy? Zanny's got her own life and her own car.

I find it so interesting that Casey has no response for this. If she had told her parents a story about Zanny retrieving her car, she looks completely blind-sided by this question and appears to have forgotten her tale. She doesn't go with her normal agitated response of "I don't know"...."I've told you everything I possibly can from in here!"...etc. With this question, she goes right to the: because this is being recorded.

I think Cindy wanted to clue KC in on the next question LE was going to ask about KC's car being left at Amscot. Cindy was hinting to KC that she had to tie Zany into the car story somehow. JMO, Cindy could see through KC's lies very easily, and being a better liar than KC, wanted to help KC get her lies straight early on.

Or maybe it was Cindy's way of saying I don't buy your lies KC because it doesn't make sense Zany would leave the car there. Why would Zany kill Caylee apparently in the car because it smelled so much, then leave the car there? How was KC going explain the car? Cindy was trying to help her form another good lie for LE.

You know how it is...if Cindy asks about a "she" meaning Zany, that means there really is a Zany.

I think Cindy wanted to clue KC in on the next question LE was going to ask about KC's car being left at Amscot. Cindy was hinting to KC that she had to tie Zany into the car story somehow. JMO, Cindy could see through KC's lies very easily, and being a better liar than KC, wanted to help KC get her lies straight early on.

Or maybe it was Cindy's way of saying I don't buy your lies KC because it doesn't make sense Zany would leave the car there. Why would Zany kill Caylee apparently in the car because it smelled so much, then leave the car there? How was KC going explain the car? Cindy was trying to help her form another good lie for LE.

You know how it is...if Cindy asks about a "she" meaning Zany, that means there really is a Zany.
the car thing is the one thing casey has been unable to whip up an "explanation" for. didnt address the car once in her letters did she? and apparently no one has been able to come up with an explanation for what happened in that car trunk........except for...george. he kinda knew it was caylee in the trunk didnt he. all imo. i just keep asking myself why in the world george would even think that.

Well it could be so but then you have KC dumping the car. You have CA calling 911. Plus GA went to work after picking up the car and he removed the battery. If he wanted to cover up he would have had the car burned or would have done it himself on an isolated swamp road. Car was stolen right while it sat in front of the house. Who could prove otherwise. And he called LA or texted him that his sister was in trouble. There were so many opportunities to cover up and they were not taken. KC does not have the maturity level to cover up well but her parents are pros. jmo

I'm not sure he knew before the 911 call or even for a few days following but its just an idea nothing in stone here. Had a feeling they were covering up once they accepted that something was truly wrong.

I remember this odd exchange as well.

It's obvious KC is telling CA to "shut up", so clearly it means something...

Doesn't AH's family have some sort of car business? I seem to recall Amy had a wrecked car and her uncle (?) was going to help get rid of old one/get new one???...

I'm not sure if it helps at all, but it popped in my mind when reading your reply.:waitasec:

I don't think Cindy was saying "car". I think she was asking aboutthe carseat. Remember as a general rule the carseat always moves with the child. I think the car seat being in the car is something that nagged at CA early on.

i could have the timing of this wrong (so much info to keep straight in this case) but recently Tim M said when he was at the house (the x on the map thing) and george grabbed KC and threw her against a wall and told her to get out of his house. (after that she went to the lawyers all day)

Could this be what she meant about not saying anything?

She didn't tell them about her fight with her mom or about George being agressive toward her so that if she gets out (of jail) again they will release her to her parents custody.

If she told LE about the physical stuff from her parents they would not release her for her own safety.

Just a thought. Again, not sure when the tim Miller event at the house happened in relation to this jail house interview.

But that sentence KC said has always bugged me!

i could have the timing of this wrong (so much info to keep straight in this case) but recently Tim M said when he was at the house (the x on the map thing) and george grabbed KC and threw her against a wall and told her to get out of his house. (after that she went to the lawyers all day)

Could this be what she meant about not saying anything?

She didn't tell them about her fight with her mom or about George being agressive toward her so that if she gets out (of jail) again they will release her to her parents custody.

If she told LE about the physical stuff from her parents they would not release her for her own safety.

Just a thought. Again, not sure when the tim Miller event at the house happened in relation to this jail house interview.

But that sentence KC said has always bugged me!

Great thought...but I think the timing's off. I believe the "don't worry I didn't say anything..." was July 25....one of the first (if not the first) times the parents visited her since her arrest. I think (and I could be wrong) George attacking her was AFTER she was bonded out. Could someone more hardcore on this case confirm/deny this???

I have always thought CA was trying to "feed" KC an explanation for the car being at Amscot. She did the same thing when she was asking KC about Zanny's apt......instead of letting the question stand, she 'helped' her by saying 'because I know whose apt. it is' which gave KC the clue to give the stupid answer about it was Ricardo's but Zanny's was set up just like that.

CA was spending every moment trying to think through the situation and guide KC in what she said. SHE was not involved, CA, it was ALL your daughter!!

the car thing is the one thing casey has been unable to whip up an "explanation" for. didnt address the car once in her letters did she? and apparently no one has been able to come up with an explanation for what happened in that car trunk........except for...george. he kinda knew it was caylee in the trunk didnt he. all imo. i just keep asking myself why in the world george would even think that.

----------------------------
IMO maybe kc. said things or did things previously that led G. to think that.We know she has a temper,plus CA.'s what did you do?? That says a lot.
:devil::argue:

This is weird and OT but I don't know where else to comment. Have you seen the foxorlando clip where Cindy is briefly interviewed about the search for the missing little girl and why they are there?

First camera shot is of Cindy smiling widely then covering her mouth with her hand. Second is Cindy being questioned by an off camera reporter and she has that same excited happy (WTH) inappropriate look Casey gets when she comes to court, despite trying to look solemn responding to the questions.

How weird is that? This woman has missed her camera time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966