Casey, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything.."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That has bugged me for a really long time. But after reading Casey's goofy letters it proved to me she really isn't a bright spark.

I think when LE picked up, George and/or Cindy said to her - Don't say anything (unless your lawyer is there and he/she says it's okay)

Don't worry I didn't say anything (see what a good girl I am? You told me not to say anything and I didn't.)

We forgive anything you said. (Both these parents suspect she did something to Caylee and in case she confessed they are still there for her)

You don't know my involvement in this? ( I'm your special girl - how dare you say you think I had something to do with this.)

IMO this may be too simplistic for most of you but these are devious but not highly intelligent people. And I don't think there were any deep meanings to this.

(Logicalgirl ducks - was that someone's shoe whizzing by?)

caylee deserved so much better then these people as family :(

That has bugged me for a really long time. But after reading Casey's goofy letters it proved to me she really isn't a bright spark.

I think when LE picked up, George and/or Cindy said to her - Don't say anything (unless your lawyer is there and he/she says it's okay)

Don't worry I didn't say anything (see what a good girl I am? You told me not to say anything and I didn't.)

We forgive anything you said. (Both these parents suspect she did something to Caylee and in case she confessed they are still there for her)

You don't know my involvement in this? ( I'm your special girl - how dare you say you think I had something to do with this.)

IMO this may be too simplistic for most of you but these are devious but not highly intelligent people. And I don't think there were any deep meanings to this.

:aktion033: YES!!! I completely agree. Thanks for translating those comments. That is what I suspected was meant by those statements as well. Theres no deep meaning to anything any of the Anthonys say.
And when they try its just weird...remember the hands and fingers thing...Im a thumb blah blah

I dont know what your involvement is sweetheart tells us right there and then that her mother thought she may have been involved somehow. My mother would have never said that to me because she would know based on who I am that its just not possible.

If it was about Caylee being killed- could it have been that Caylee got hurt badly during the alleged CA & KC fight. KC, took her and ran out and the child was screaming or crying in pain and KC silenced her with the tape and the child died, or KC finished her off.
I do believe CA lied when she claimed she tucked KC & Caylee in bed on the night of the fight- CA denies there was a fight- Is this the big secret-

This is quite possibly it! Even if Caylee wasn't "hurt" in the alleged fight, I always thought Casey was referring to the fight she and CA had.

Originally Posted by RevCrim
If it was about Caylee being killed- could it have been that Caylee got hurt badly during the alleged CA & KC fight. KC, took her and ran out and the child was screaming or crying in pain and KC silenced her with the tape and the child died, or KC finished her off.
I do believe CA lied when she claimed she tucked KC & Caylee in bed on the night of the fight- CA denies there was a fight- Is this the big secret-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mother 83) always has thought that little Caylee got in the middle of the fight to help her 2 mommies and got hurt.
In a rage KC took her to that motel (where she was seen walking back and forth in the parking lot) that KC went ahead with her deadly plan in her rage. Killed the injured baby, covered her mouth with duct tape because KC couldn't stand the crying for CA.

I don't know if there was molestation, but there are so many reasons to think that it could be true. I hate., absolutely hate watching the Aug 3 jail visit with GA alone....it's just so "off"--I can't explain it. I can't watch the memorial as CA creeps me out so badly with the constant "petting". The little bit I've seen....I just wanted to scream at her, "OMG! CAN YOU JUST KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF?!!"

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html
ga's 8/3/08 visit part 1

I'll tell you what I think....I think any innocent grandparents/uncle who thought their grand daughter/niece was missing would not refuse a polygraph. Innocent ones would say "hook me up already..so you can move on and find my baby!!" We all thought they wouldn't take one because they knew stuff about KC, and that's probably true, but I bet there a whole other ball of wax we know nothing about. My 2 cents.

:cow:

Originally Posted by RevCrim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mother 83) always has thought that little Caylee got in the middle of the fight to help her 2 mommies and got hurt.
In a rage KC took her to that motel (where she was seen walking back and forth in the parking lot) that KC went ahead with her deadly plan in her rage. Killed the injured baby, covered her mouth with duct tape because KC couldn't stand the crying for CA.
I pray with all my heart that beautiful little girl just went peacefully to sleep. :(

Or 'Don't worry, I haven't said anything' (about molestation).
Aka - just make sure you support me and help me and I'll shut up about it.

IDK

:aktion033: YES!!! I completely agree. Thanks for translating those comments. That is what I suspected was meant by those statements as well. Theres no deep meaning to anything any of the Anthonys say.
And when they try its just weird...remember the hands and fingers thing...Im a thumb blah blah

Agreed!

And I'll add that I think Cindy's "...we forgive..." comment was nothing more than a short version of 'Casey, you're aware that your Dad and I know you lie all the time. We've never called you on it before and we promise we won't start now; just please, please, please tell us where to find Caylee'.

(Yikes! There went another shoe!)

Wasn't the conversation directly before their comment about KC talking to the doctors (psychologist??) I think CA was more worried about KC bringing up the fight of the 19th. JMO

Wasn't the conversation directly before their comment about KC talking to the doctors (psychologist??) I think CA was more worried about KC bringing up the fight of the 19th. JMO

Could be Lambchop, but I think at this time both Cindy and George suspected Casey had done something to Caylee, and Casey doesn't seem to understand they think that.

I think C & G were saying don't talk to LE or your lawyer, but if you are gonna freak out, talk to the doctor/shrink because he/she might help you and it will always be confidential. So, did you tell the doctor anything either?

(Crouching on the floor with MidAtlanticNative)

I have wondered if that statement, "we forgive you for anything you've said", could have been meant as, we forgive you for anything you've "done". They couldn't really come out and say that on video where LE was listening, so maybe Cindy changed the words around to make it appear less damning.

I have wondered if that statement, "we forgive you for anything you've said", could have been meant as, we forgive you for anything you've "done". They couldn't really come out and say that on video where LE was listening, so maybe Cindy changed the words around to make it appear less damning.

Forgiving anything you have said... could be in regards to everything Cindy had heard from Amy too.

jmo

Forgiving anything you have said... could be in regards to everything Cindy had heard from Amy too.

jmo

I agree. This didn't seem to stand out to me half as much as when Cindy pressed Casey about the drum kit photo. Has anyone else noticed that Casey has to be virtually caught out before she'll ever admit to the most basic things. The other thing that bugs me is when Casey feels she is in the right about something (same video discussing information being misconstrued is an example) she'll get very heated and argue the point and vehemenantly deny wrongdoing...i've never seen her react that way when questioned or accused by LE in relation to poor little Caylee. When caught out in various lies by LE she 'uhm hums' and displays none of that confidence. Inappropriate behaviour and reactions from someone who allegedly loved her child imo. I have always wanted to believe a mum couldn't do that to her own baby but im fast losing faith this was any kind of accident

Thank you for bringing out the point that this convo took place right after Casey's appointment with the psychologist. I think that's pertinent in that it would suggest an entirely different line of questioning (as compared to an LE investigator). George and Cindy (and Casey!!!) would be aware that a psychologist would be keen on delving into family dysfunction; so I can imagine that they were worried what areas (oh, so many to choose from) Casey would opt to expose.

I would think Casey would go for the big brass ring and want to discuss her molestation allegations. The big fight also fits in well here but wouldn't offer Casey near the drama points that playing the role of the victim of sexual abuse would offer her.

IMO, George and Cindy were worried and trying to get a handle on what she might have exposed about their happy little family unit.

I don't know if there was molestation, but there are so many reasons to think that it could be true. I hate., absolutely hate watching the Aug 3 jail visit with GA alone....it's just so "off"--I can't explain it. I can't watch the memorial as CA creeps me out so badly with the constant "petting". The little bit I've seen....I just wanted to scream at her, "OMG! CAN YOU JUST KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF?!!"

I'll tell you what I think....I think any innocent grandparents/uncle who thought their grand daughter/niece was missing would not refuse a polygraph. Innocent ones would say "hook me up already..so you can move on and find my baby!!"

I also can't watch George's jailhouse visit. He talks on and on and on about nothing. It's creepy, and the way he flatters Casey, hello gorgeous, hello beautiful, it's sickening. I don't think I'd be calling the murderer of my only grandchild all those niceties, even if she were my daughter. The way he "explains" things and his constant talking about nothing.... :banghead:

Cindy was so inappropriate at the memorial. OMG. Although, I guess if George could allow his girlfriend to sit behind the family, CA could paw all over the men. :eek: Let's not forget Lee making love to his bracelet and repeating ad nauseam, "CMA, CMA, CMA". A more disgusting spectacle I've never seen. :furious:

Mark Klaas insisted on a lie detector test and anything else that would clear him so LE could forget about him and concentrate on finding his daughter, Polly. That the Anthonys wouldn't do the same only makes them appear secretive and guilty. Unbelievable family! :furious:

In the jailhouse video, Cindy said, "We forgive you for anything you've said (lots of background noise) or done." KC answered, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything."

No I don't think they were talking about molestation. I think they were talking about events that lead up to the end of Caylee/Caylee's disappearance. The big fight and many little fights, the secrets they've been keeping about what happened in the household before Casey and Caylee left for a month, I think those are some of their biggest secrets, and I do believe they all knew Casey had done something terrible to Caylee.

I also can't watch George's jailhouse visit. He talks on and on and on about nothing. It's creepy, and the way he flatters Casey, hello gorgeous, hello beautiful, it's sickening. I don't think I'd be calling the murderer of my only grandchild all those niceties, even if she were my daughter. The way he "explains" things and his constant talking about nothing.... :banghead:

Cindy was so inappropriate at the memorial. OMG. Although, I guess if George could allow his girlfriend to sit behind the family, CA could paw all over the men. :eek: Let's not forget Lee making love to his bracelet and repeating ad nauseam, "CMA, CMA, CMA". A more disgusting spectacle I've never seen. :furious:

Mark Klaas insisted on a lie detector test and anything else that would clear him so LE could forget about him and concentrate on finding his daughter, Polly. That the Anthonys wouldn't do the same only makes them appear secretive and guilty. Unbelievable family! :furious:

In the jailhouse video, Cindy said, "We forgive you for anything you've said (lots of background noise) or done." KC answered, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything."

No I don't think they were talking about molestation. I think they were talking about events that lead up to the end of Caylee/Caylee's disappearance. The big fight and many little fights, the secrets they've been keeping about what happened in the household before Casey and Caylee left for a month, I think those are some of their biggest secrets, and I do believe they all knew Casey had done something terrible to Caylee.
Well whatever it is she promises to not tell, if it helps her defense, don't worry- she told. I don't believe at all it's about sexual abuse. Some other deep, dark family secret. If a bombshell is revealed at trial, we'll know.

Also: Cindy serves up a double-edged sword in that statement.
"We forgive you for anything you've said (lots of background noise) or done." KC answered, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything."
She pauses and throws in or done for a reason. Dissected: I am prepared to forgive you if you already told... but I know what you have done...so keep that in mind before you tell if you haven't yet. Cindy is dangling that over her head to control KC's blabbing against the family.
JMO.

Now I have a question. Suppose CA's question to KC about "foregiving" had anything to do with the fight the night of June 15th. What if CA had found out that KC was drugging Caylee and putting her in the trunk of the car and CA choked KC, called her a "spiteful b*t*h" knew full well that this should have been reported to LE as child abuse and did not do so. I would think CA would be very worried that KC would have told a doctor about what happened and CA might feel she could get into trouble for not reporting the abuse. She's a nurse. jmo

Now I have a question. Suppose CA's question to KC about "foregiving" had anything to do with the fight the night of June 15th. What if CA had found out that KC was drugging Caylee and putting her in the trunk of the car and CA choked KC, called her a "spiteful b*t*h" knew full well that this should have been reported to LE as child abuse and did not do so. I would think CA would be very worried that KC would have told a doctor about what happened and CA might feel she could get into trouble for not reporting the abuse. She's a nurse. jmo

ita. i believe that caylee told cindy on her trip to mt. dora that she woke up in the trunk and mommy was telling her it was ok. kids will believe anything you tell them. maybe cindy noticed a bruise or something off about caylee and she said something about the trunk. that would cause me to finally be done with casey and her bs. i believe that cindy said tomorrow you get ur stuff and get out, but you leave caylee here. when she woke in the morning they were both gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966