Casey & Family Psychological Profile #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people can hear and interpret things differently, but I didn't see any fear of Cindy at all in that interview. To me, Casey answered the detectives questions about fearing Cindy more than Caylee being gone, and Casey answered No, that Cindy has already told her that she'd never forgive her, but that she's "absolutely" petrified of never seeing Caylee again. It all sounded so phony, but Casey was very organized and answered all his questions very alertly and quickly.

Huh.. I guess I am remembering the audio incorrectly because I thought she said she was petrified of telling her mom, of how she felt knew exactly her mom would react and that she would never forgive her. And then she said she didn't want to think about never seeing Caylee again and that was why Yuri said "your more afraid of your moms reaction than Caylee being gone (or something close to that).

I will have to watch it again.

It's not that easy.. it's not so black and white for me. They both have obvious personality disorders but I don't think we can point at any single one.

I think Casey feels.. she was feeling in that interview with the police when she said she was terrified of her mothers reaction to her daughter being gone. That was real.

Hi OLG,
Not to demean anyones post here but I feel KC was fully aware of what she was saying and it was yet another ploy to get someone to believe her. I definately agree there is an odd relationship with mother and daughter but KC has pulled one over on her one too many times to ever be afraid of her. I think she worried what Mom thought and in the end with what she did to Caylee was another thing KC did to get back at her. I believe she is void of all emotion and believe she has all the traits of anti-social behavior. This woman fears no one and is only out for herself....IMO

Huh.. I guess I am remembering the audio incorrectly because I thought she said she was petrified of telling her mom, of how she felt knew exactly her mom would react and that she would never forgive her. And then she said she didn't want to think about never seeing Caylee again and that was why Yuri said "your more afraid of your moms reaction than Caylee being gone (or something close to that).

I will have to watch it again.

You were correct. Just as she was on the phone call when she said "All they think about is Caylee......(pause).....and that's all I think about too." In the same way:

"ALLEN: So wait a minute. So you`re more afraid of your mom`s reaction than you are if you ever see your daughter again?

C. ANTHONY: No, I`m absolutely petrified. Absolutely petrified. I know my mom will never forgive me. I`m never going to forgive myself. Because there`s that chance that I might not see Caylee again. And I don`t want to think about that."

...was in answer to the comment about what her mom would think. It was followed by the afterthought, the over-correction to OOPS include concern for Caylee. Yet, her voice never does.

Originally, I thought Caylee died accidentally and Casey couldn't face telling her mother.

When the police put Casey in jail, they said she had until that Tuesday to admit it was an accident. Casey could have gotten herself out of the mess even it meant disappointing her mother. She never admitted an accident when it would have done her a lot of good to say, "Okay, you got me, it was an accident."

But if she had admitted an accident, the police would have said, Okay, now explain the chloroform, which no one knew about.

But Casey didn't admit there was an accident. She said Caylee is alive when admitting an accident would have gotten her off easy. Now, everyone is calling her delusional.

The point is, she didn't admit an accident when it would have gotten her off easy. The police had gotcha evidence, chloroform. But it now looks like that was explored for sex.

She insisted Caylee is alive when that made her look delusional, when admitting an accident would have made most of it go away.

The police tried to trap her into taking the easy way out when no one knew about the chloroform, but Casey insisted Caylee is alive.

There is no evidence Casey or any friend purchased chloroform. Only that she had done Searches about chloroform, and now there is clear evidence it was about sex. So where did the very pure chloroform come from? It was not the kind used for cleaning.

Did the police plant it and then try to trick Casey into admitting Caylee was dead so they could spring the chloroform evidence on her? To her own deteriment Casey insisted Caylee is alive.

"No, I`m absolutely petrified. Absolutely petrified. I know my mom will never forgive me for what I've done. I`m never going to forgive myself. Because there`s that chance that I might not see Caylee again. And I don`t want to think about that."

I looked deeper and discovered Jesse wanted Caylee to be adopted, and Casey argued with him for three years to keep Caylee.

So, where did the very pure, pharmaceutical quality chloroform come from?

Originally, I thought Caylee died accidentally and Casey couldn't face telling her mother.

When the police put Casey in jail, they said she had until that Tuesday to admit it was an accident. Casey could have gotten herself out of the mess even it meant disappointing her mother, but now she knew about the odor in the car. She never admitted an accident when it would have done her a lot of good to say, "Okay, you got me, it was an accident."

But if she had admitted an accident, the police would have said, Okay, now explain the chloroform, which no one knew about.

But Casey didn't admit there was an accident. She said Caylee was alive when admitting an accident would have gotten her off easy. Now everyone started calling her delusional.

The point is, she didn't admit an accident when that would have gotten her off easy. The police had gotcha evidence, chloroform. But it now looks like that was explored for sex.

She insisted Caylee is alive when that made her look delusional, when admitting an accident would have made most of it go away.

The police tried to trap her into taking the easy way out when no one knew about the chloroform, but Casey insisted Caylee was alive.

There is no evidence Casey or any friend purchased chloroform. Only that she had done Searches about chloroform, and now there is clear evidence it was about sex. So where did the very pure form of chloroform in the trunk of the car come from?

Did the police plant it and then try to trick Casey into admitting Caylee was dead so they could spring the chloroform evidence on her? Casey insisted Caylee was alive.

I looked deeper and discovered Jesse wanted Caylee to be adopted, and Casey argued with him for three years to keep Caylee.

So, where did the very pure pharmaceutical quality chloroform come from?

Good question, very unclear. I think everyone calls her delusional becasue of all her blatant lies HAVE been proven over and over. I mean she obviously has something wrong with her to keep lying about things. Things she does not even need to lie about! And formost, how do you continue to lie about your little girl and her whereabouts unless you do NOT want her found???? :confused:

The plan may be have been to have Caylee adopted illegally so Casey had rights to see her, then Casey and Jesse get married. I think that's what she's been hiding.

And so far, they've only got her for stealing from her mother, and dancing.

You were correct. Just as she was on the phone call when she said "All they think about is Caylee......(pause).....and that's all I think about too." In the same way:

"ALLEN: So wait a minute. So you`re more afraid of your mom`s reaction than you are if you ever see your daughter again?

C. ANTHONY: No, I`m absolutely petrified. Absolutely petrified. I know my mom will never forgive me. I`m never going to forgive myself. Because there`s that chance that I might not see Caylee again. And I don`t want to think about that."

...was in answer to the comment about what her mom would think. It was followed by the afterthought, the over-correction to OOPS include concern for Caylee. Yet, her voice never does.

Thanks for putting the text here from what she said.

The plan may be have been to have Caylee adopted illegally so Casey had rights to see her, then Casey and Jesse get married. I think that's what she's been hiding.

And so far, they've only got her for stealing from her mother, and dancing.
JohnVaughanCauthen, can never stay up late enough to post with you, but would like to know if you can lead me in the direction of where you get the theory about Jesse & Casey still being in love, adoption,etc? am very interested in this and wonder if I've missed something somewhere?

Artichokeheart, I thought your post was deep and insightful.

Quote: …the guru told one young man that his vibration could kill his infant son. I know full well that a college professor living in my building in nyc used to hum passages of classical music and his vibration was damaging to his daughter who had to 'duck' her mind to avoid the result hence although exceedingly bright she walked around like a slow and somewhat deranged young woman…

That happens to me. It’s not caused by an emotional reaction like love or hate. It’s vibrations from some people that have the effect of making me slow and deranged. And it’s not from pressure. It’s vibrations. I never knew it was possible. I say to myself, “This could kill me if I was exposed to it long enough.” We agree 100%.

Quote: I will bet that after Casey wipes out her mother's bank account…

You’ve made an assumption. You assumed Casey just took the money and wasn’t going to pay it back. The Bible says if you assume someone is a fool you are in danger of hell fire. Worse than that, you are in danger of being wrong because people aren’t usually as foolish as you think. In my scenario Casey illegally put her daughter up for adoption. What was she doing for the missing 30 days? In that scenario Casey would have received a lot of money for it.

Thinking she was going to receive this money for putting her child up for adoption to a wealthy, well-established woman in North Carolina, Casey borrowed money from her mother's card, money she believed she could replace. Her mother probably entrusted her with the card, so she hadn’t stolen the card. In the adoption scenario, Casey is not insanely irrational so that she took $40,000. She believes a lot of money is coming to her from the adoption. She got money she believed she could replace.

With the adoption scenario, Casey is not bad in the way you think she is. She put her daughter up for adoption. That may be bad, but she did it because she wanted Jesse, who didn’t want a child even when he thought Caylee was his.

The woman from North Carolina with Caylee changes everything you think about Casey.

Now IWannaKnow, the witness who saw the woman on the plane and Caylee, is on this thread. I can ask her some questions.

First of all, she didn't say she saw Caylee on a plane to provide the one key that could get Casey off the hook, so she isn't on Casey's side, and she isn't on my side. She just told people what she saw; but that chance sighting can break this case.

I don't know the legality of putting a child up for adoption and/or selling a child for monetary gain.

There is nothing in Casey's past that ever shows swhe has paid back a dime of what she has stolen and apparently she has stolen from everyone (almost) such as her brother. Did she really intend to pay back Amy? Or to replace her grandparents retirement fund? If Casey indeed did sell her child on such short notice wouldn't there be some record of this? Perhaps not as it sounds like a shabby black market deal...How did she all of a sudden find this rich person who would pay her thousands ?

I can't bring myself to be convinced she murdered her child intentionally but fool that I am (tongue in cheek) I find it obvious or self evident or some such word that Casey steals out of entitlement and because she can.

There is not one ounce of responsible behavior about her except in her fantasy portrayal of herself. Sure her superwoman alter ego could afford a good car, afford a full time nanny dedicated to taking Caylee on expensive outings to Disneyland, etc., . If Casey stole that money with any intention of paying it back she would also have shown examplary behavior such as paying for a real nanny, giving the phone number to her parents and possibly even friends such as Jesse. She would have a real job, a real resume, a real bank account of her own and a real appartment of her own.

And here is another question : Why would she pick her child up from the nanny (after work) and then go dancing? Going dancing is when you need a nanny or all night babysitter.

Casey has never demonstrated any means of making money other than minamum wage. And that is the point. I think it is the sorest point in her life that troubles her the most that she simply does not know how and does have credentials. She wants power and priviledge (like TTV). Nor is she willing to work her way up. She sees no realistic futur for herself.

Casey left Jesse. Jesse was really Caylee's only true father in the nurturing bonding side. It was Tony who Casey wanted and was living with.

I havent read anything about this nc woman. Do you have a link?

However I think its all nonsense and more bs so Casey can cover for herself and protect herself from experiencing her mother's wrath and demise.

Body in the trunk.....that's the elephant in the room.

Casey is just not responsible enough to have sold her child to some wealthy woman nor fortunate enough to have found one, nor stupid enough to give away her child without taking the money on the spot.

The decomposition odor was so strong, the tow truck driver thought a dead body was still in the car, in a plastic bag that was in the trunk. He was relieved when the bag was light and empty.

That may be too strong to be residue from a body having been in the car as short a time as possible, if Casey transported Caylee to bury her.

They checked everywhere Casey had been by her cell phone, and there were no dead bodies.

Casey knew the odor was in the car, and that it was obvious. She had the fight with her father over going to the trunk of the car. She abandoned the car. How many cars that transported dead bodies have been abandoned because of the odor? The odor was too strong, as if the odor had been planted.

Once, my mother accidentally left a dead goose in her SUV for a week. I wouldn't drive the car because of the odor, but she drove it everywhere and didn't seem to mind. Other people hardly noticed. So I guess if you want everyone to know there is a decomposition odor in a car, you have to make it too obvious to be from the actual fact of transporting and burying a dead body.

Everything hinges on the woman who said she saw Caylee going to North Carolina. If she is telling the truth, then some people very high up have been lying and framing people.

JVC now listen cadaver dogs don't alert on dead geese or squirrels that is why they are called 'cadaver' dogs. I don't think someone else came along happening to have a dead body to hide saw her abandoned car lifted up the trunk and stored it there fir a while removing it in time before the car was towed. Now maybe in the
Danzel world of cinema that was possible BUT Casey already knew the smell was there. So explain away those patoogies.

I think there is one little girl in every neighborhood in America that looks like Caylee. (I exagerate because it sounds good...and its easy to do).

Hmmm, ok. I did not mean to imply that children need to "earn" love, I was referring ONLY to a very limited amount of actions that are truely loving and not the entire scope of agape love. Approval and love are different concepts that are intertwined. You can love someone without approving of their behaviour, giving blanket approval due to "unconditional" love is a disservice to the beloved. Some people do not understand the distinction, believe CA to be one of those people. That is the only point I wanted make...

(OFF TOPIC but to answer your question -

I don't believe I have a distored view of love at all, quite the opposite in fact.

I have raised 2 sons on my own (my husband died when I was 19), they are have turned out to be good lads. Both of them are serving in the Australian Armed Forces. I was young when I had them, had no terms of reference for "good parenting" (long story - very disfunctional parents and was in the foster care system by the time I was 11) but all I knew was that I LOVED those boys more than anything. I also realised that I could not allow that love to stop me from letting them feel the concequences of their actions or excuse bad behaviour (although my first instinct was to protect them from ANY sort of pain or hurt, and I thought their every move was totally adorable). I have not read any articles or text books on the subject of agape love and the role it plays in good parenting, I was just stating my opinion, and my admiration for knot4u's intelligent and well thought out post.)

i agree with what you are saying having been a victum of irrational love. And i do think it is Casey's problem that she never had to earn approval or status or respect or whatever. She has the stature of a princess and real work seems beneath her.

There has to be a balance. i mean 'not obeying' cannot mean total rejection.

the thing is Cindy is a wounded parent so to speak. she does not come from a place of balance she loves out of desperate need and she can't face reality herself.

I lied to my mother when I two or three years old. A (we called them maids then but essentially a sleepover nanny because my mother was a career woman) Margaret was her name and she took me to a park. I remember the day because I missed my mom so much and didn't want her to work i wanted her to be with me. i was upset all day and carried on about a sandwich another girl had and apparently i pushed the child ahead of me down the sliding pond (is that what you call them). Anyway there was some big deal about it and margaret told my mother. My mother said I didn't do it. margaret told her she didn't know her own daughter. So my mother asked me and guess what i said? "No". Actually i haven't the slightest memory but I most likely did. My mother kept on asking me this question for every year of my life on up thru high school. Finally I got so sick of her asking I said 'Yes'. Well, that was it my mother never trusted me again. Even in her 80's after she had a stroke and needed speech therapy she had me meet her therapist so she could tell her the story of what I did as a two year old. She couldn't forgive me. The therapist thought this was so absurd that she left.

But I'll bet my patoogies Cindy is much the same. So therefore Casey developed a 'play' to speak to her mother...a sort of script that sounded good to her ears and was what she expected her child to be.

:waitasec:ArtichokeHeart- do you have more insights on Kc's handwriting -analysis?
You sure have given me food for thought regarding Ca and Kc's relationship. Thx.

WebSleuthers-
Regarding tonights episode of NG - LP stated CA had her hands around Kc's throat and that is what pushed Kc out the door. He said CA was angry about the stealing and CA had not ever treated Kc this way before. Kc was terrified. He said LA could verify his statements. Any insights?

http://www.michelledresbold.com/index.html

Here is a link to her handwriting analysis. Make sure you ar on the home page and scroll down to the very bottom left hand corner...various signatures will flash such as Obama....wait for Casey's to appear and click on it...read part one and part two is her signature. (she left a whole lot out about what she could have said IMO)

The way Casey wrote her first wo letters...the C and the lower case 'a'..making them the same size is very strange....to me it is as if I looked at my left hand and said to myself its all about us baby...the hell with the rest of my body. It looks to me almost as if she has decapitated herself....or else thrown the baby out with the bath.
From another sample of her signature she seems to hate the 'Anthony' part. She had also written the 't' so small and crossed it so that it stood out to me like a cross....it made me see her as lost . The 'Anthony name a great big deal and she a lost soul asking for help perhaps or trying to step out of it. It was written ridiculously shorter than the 'h'.

Some of Casey's symptoms actually do resemble incest victims. Especially the void of emotion part...making themselves invisible inside. I doubt incest in this case but George is very up tight. Everything has to be perfect for him. He enjoys cleaning cars out and may be very demanding that way...not a guy who can handle emotion or anything out of place. Girls usually like to please their father. It may be the reason for why appearance is so important to her. And something going on which hasn't been made clear yet why she hated him so much.

I wonder how George reacts to her sleeping around. What did he think of Jesse? How did he react about the stolen money?

I have not yet seen Nancy Grace, but I'm wondering what will be the next claim:

Casey is slightly learning disabled and/or brain damaged and cannot stand trial?

What do you have to say about her mental state?

I do not think being a "spiteful beotch" is the same as being mentally incompetent to stand trial.

I believe she wants people to think she is crazy but she is perfectly fine.

i hope not, she definitely isn't learning disabled. people like to call her stupid, but the truth is, whether we like to admit it or not, she's anything but stupid. she found a way to mindf*ck people to the point where they don't know if she's coming or going anymore.

well, everyone but us, of course. we see right through her. :crazy::)

There's no way that Casey has learning disabilities. In her interviews she is so alert, quickly processes every question, then answers exactly the way and in order that the question was asked. I think Casey is very intelligent, cunning, but not sure if she could have some bipolar mania along with being a psychopath/sociopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24