Casey & Family Psychological Profile #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had disability for about 10 months. I had a job, lost it, and didn't have enough to eat for two or three months. I ended up in the emergency room with whooping cough. They gave me disability.

That makes it sound physical, but it was because of the whole picture that I got it.

My grandfather was once governor of South Carolina, John K Cauthen. He was actually appointed governor when a govenor was dying; but a South Carolina senator called my grandfather the best governor South Carolina ever had.

My father left the state in 1955 to prove he could make it without his very influential father's help. I grew up in hick towns in North Carolina where I didn't fit. I understand the problems of borderline people, like Casey, and if my father had stayed, I think I would have accomplished a lot in the SC welfare department where my father had worked.

There was never any place where I fit after my father took me out of the place I was supposed to be. I never realized that until the last part of my life, so I was not bitter that he took us out of where we were supposed to be: but none of us could function without the advantages we were meant to be in. My sister, me, my son, and her two sons are all pretty much in destitute poverty.

We all wondered why all of us are smart but none of us are successful. Then I, the oldest son realized it was because my father left such a large amount of privilege. There was no getting the privilege back or fixing the mistake he made. None of us could overcome it. Even God is unable to help, since God's help for us was that we were born into great privilege and my father turned it down for all of us.

I have come to understand this case from the facts and no one else has figured it out. But you think I am stupid and wrong and that has been the story of my life.

When a smart doctor understood the problem, he approved me for disability.

I realize from living my life that the world system is against people who think like me and I came to realize Casey thinks exactly like me and like the rest of my family. The system is out to get Casey. She is sociopathic in that she isn't one of the guys, which is not really a psychotic disorder, but I think she is being crucified for who she is. I think she and Jesse decided to have Caylee adopted. The people who got Caylee broke contact with Casey and Jesse, and Caylee disappeared; then Jesse and Casey broke up and Casey is taking the rap while Jesse is getting off free, so far.

Everything Casey has said points to this theory, and yet Casey has never expressed this theory nor told what she really knows.

I am not a psychologist so I don't know how best to phrase this.

With some criminals, once they feel they are suspected of their crimes will seek to distance themselves from fruits of the crime, objects used in commission of the crime, etc. In my opinion, Casey (the alleged criminal) does not really distance herself much from her alleged crimes. For example, the State has alleged that she stole Amy's checks and bought items at various stores, like the white sunglasses from Target.

SNIPPED---

CASEY IS AN ALLEDGED SOCIOPATH; PATHOLOGY STATES SHE RE INVENTS A NEW REALITY EVERY MORNING; THEREFORE, SHE SEE HERSELF AS THE VICTIM. CAYLEE WAS TAKING ALL THE ATTENTION OF CINDY-THEREFORE CASEY NEEDED TO ELIMINATE THE OBJECT OF HER JEALOUSY.....DISPOSED OF HER LIKE A USED GUM WRAPPER WITH OUT A THOUGHT OR CONCERN.

AMY- AMY WENT TO PUERTO RICO WITH RICARDO! CASEY WAS JEALOUS OF AMY AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO ELIMINATE AMY......IN CASEY MIND IT WAS HER MONEY....SHE USED COUPONS...BOUGHT SEXY NIGHTY'S...

CASEY IT IS EASY TO PREDICT HER BEHAVIOR....SHE WILL NEVER TELL/CONFESS/CRACK....CASEY IS THE VICTIM IN HER EYES.....

ALSO NOTE THAT CASEY HAS TOTAL CONTROL FINALLY OVER CINDY WHICH ISNT THAT CASEY ULTIMATE GOAL? MY OPINION CASEY IS ORGASMIC WITH THE POWER SHE HAS OVER CINDY....

I know a female who said that she brought her kids in the world and she can take them out. Kind of a possessionism. Maybe they are possessed.

KC doesn't believe she's done anything wrong to distance herself FROM.

If you remove conscience and empathy from the picture, everything she does makes perfect sense. She is a conscienceless creature and to her, there's no distinction between a stolen item and one she purchased conventionally.

You and I would want to get as far away from our own wrongdoings as possible, but we only do it with what we acknowlege as wrong. It's a very subjective thing, some people self flagellate over imagined wrong doings . . . KC is at the other end of the continuum :D .

I agree. And to run with this thinking: perhaps when searching we should not think "what would a criminal do?" because I don't think she was thinking like even a normal criminal. In my opinion only, I think she viewed Caylee as an accessory (a fashionable accessory). I think once Caylee got to be more trouble than she was worth for Casey her value was over. Perhaps Casey wanted to go to Puerto Rico and Cindy couldn't or wouldn't watch her. Perhaps Casey was tired of telling various bf's she couldn't jump on them at that moment because MomCasey had to mind Caylee. Perhaps she viewed her parents putting down the boot on her (for stealing, partying and not-working) was only because she was supposed to be a good parent. Perhaps it just got to be too much for Casey to want to deal with. Casey was the youngest child in the A household before Caylee came along and perhaps she resented the attention Caylee got from her parents. Maybe she thought, "I brought Caylee into this world, and I can take her out". "What can be given, can be taken away." I think in her non-distancing way she "got rid" of Caylee and then went along her merry way! I don't think she went "out of her way" to dispose of little Caylee. I think she thought she could bull people along and that they would believe her lies because after all people had believed her lies for 22 years! To sum up, I just don't imagine she put THAT much effort into it!

TheOnly1: ITA with non-distancing, great profiling there... (Dayle Hinman move over!) Also agree w DCorrigano re her sense of entitlement. Of course she could be a "legalistic" sort too, ("Well the sunglasses aren't stolen the money was ie Target got their money) Or wondering if the brazenness we've seen, as an inevitable arrest became impending, isn't just escalating recklessness of someone who knows (or hopes) they will finally be caught. Or in keeping with a theory of negligence, just further indication LE isn't dealing w a well-organized or sophisticated perp (she'd talked her way out of theft, but not reckless endangerment). Like I said on another thread a negligence scenario, followed by panic and deception, seem to me to fit most closely with what we know about her disorganized, ill-disciplined and disordered personality. You're exactly right, for a crime that was planned, there ARE far too many glaring, clumsy mistakes. For premediation she sure didn't execute a plan with the slightest coherence nor could she concoct one single story, of remote credibility, that could hang together--but a series of poorly considered, indecisive, spur-of-the-moment, compulsive acts, followed by one jumbled story after another, easily disprovable lie upon lie. All of which has made me think accident. If she was planning something, why choose a location where she might be discovered by someone popping in? And to further risk borrowing a shovel (come on) from a neighbor is yet another glaring indication it wasn't planned. Why take such a risk when she could have secured one beforehand w/out alerting neighbor. As you say, if one is planning something, you'd think there would be all along in the commission or carrying out of all these crimes a consciousness of guilt, or interest in covering one's tracks--that one would be aware from that point forth that everything--from web searches and postings on social networking sites to phone calls and texts, from purchases and stolen checks to surveillance and traffic cams--is traceable and will all lead back to you. Btw I posted this and another poster said she just isn't "smart." I couldn't say but it appears she was either totally panicked so ridiculously careless; had some sort of 'break,' so unable to think rationally; begging to get caught by being reckless; or a flatline sociopath who could care less where she spent the rest of her life or even whether she lives or dies. JMO

KC doesn't believe she's done anything wrong to distance herself FROM.

If you remove conscience and empathy from the picture, everything she does makes perfect sense. She is a conscienceless creature and to her, there's no distinction between a stolen item and one she purchased conventionally.

You and I would want to get as far away from our own wrongdoings as possible, but we only do it with what we acknowlege as wrong. It's a very subjective thing, some people self flagellate over imagined wrong doings . . . KC is at the other end of the continuum :D .

I agree. And its that removal of conscience and empathy that scare me as to what she did do to sweet Caylee. Caylee was cramping her style and she was super pissed at her mom who loved Caylee so much, so why not just get rid of her? It would free up her time so she could party and sleep around without a care in the world, and it would really show her mom what a spiteful b$#@% she really is. Only someone with no conscience could do that. And, also the theory that she fed Caylee's body to alligators. I could not imagine for the life of me doing that to any dead body, nonetheless my own child's. But, if you remove a conscience and empathy, it makes perfect sense. Its the perfect place to "get rid of it", as KC so eloquently said she had done in regards to the bad smell in her car.

I was wondering if JB wants her to wear the glasses etc? Maybe part of his defense of the theft is that she only took the money to help aid in the search for her daughter. She kept all of the recipts which is out of character for her so she could pay AH back eventually. You know AH was her very best friend, she wouldn't steal from her except in these trying circumstances. :boohoo:

Don't we all do missing persons searches in Target buying Bud light and push up bras? We need big white shades to disguise ourselves. :rolleyes:

Here is what she will see behind bars.........she can get these her next "run" and practice.

SG110.jpg

I
Having stated the above opinions, I wonder in applying this theory to Caylee's disappearance whether Casey would also exhibit non-distancing behaviors in Caylee's disappearance. What I mean is that where a "normal" criminal would really seek to cover up the crime more maybe Casey did not do that. Maybe Casey did not go to some super remote place (we know she did not really travel out of the greater orlando area). Maybe she was texting about parties and other random stuff while doing the deed. She really does not seem to be affected in the same way emotionally as other people (in my opinion). Maybe she did not even bother to detail the Sunfire's trunk and left that task to others (her parents when they cleaned up?). Maybe since her lies flew for 22 years she did not even bother to think beyond telling them and assumed she'd be believed to a certain extent. We don't know who made the "blue screen of death" on her computer so we cannot be sure she was the one who tried to cover up the computer forensics. Maybe she trashed her cellphone (ignorantly believing that all the information would not be retrieved). We know that the gray pinstripe pants that GA last saw her in were still in the car (reeking of decomp) and were then washed. If Casey committed a crime while wearing those pants (and we don't know she did) she did not even throw them away.

Any thoughts?
T

I am answering to the above underlined item. Casey didn't distance herself because this was part of her "truth." I was always taken by her answer to her,I think, Dad about how Caylee is close by.....she can feel she is ok.
At least, she could SAY and BELIEVE this.

Nice thread topic, Theonly1. I keep tripping on the following:

Borrowed shovel from neighbor
Went to end of hall before admitting she didn't work there
Signed own name on checks

Of course there are lots of other things -- but those three really bug me.

Reckless, stupid or pathological?

I always thought one thing Casey said was extremely revealing. When she was on the phone from jail to her friend, she said, in a really irritated way "All they care about is getting Caylee back.....(long pause)....and honestly, that's all I care about, too."

So I think her mask slipped a little and her true thoughts slipped out "all they care about is getting Caylee back" and she realized it, and quickly got the mask back on, then went on with the rest of the statement, pretending like that was all she cared about, as well.

I think that was a peek into her true thoughts/feelings about Caylee, as well as her parents. LOTS of jealousy there.

ITA. And it was almost taunting. All the while she KNEW they weren't getting Caylee back. :furious:

Stark: CASEY IS AN ALLEDGED SOCIOPATH; PATHOLOGY STATES SHE RE INVENTS A NEW REALITY EVERY MORNING; THEREFORE, SHE SEE HERSELF AS THE VICTIM. CAYLEE WAS TAKING ALL THE ATTENTION OF CINDY-THEREFORE CASEY NEEDED TO ELIMINATE THE OBJECT OF HER JEALOUSY.....DISPOSED OF HER LIKE A USED GUM WRAPPER WITH OUT A THOUGHT OR CONCERN.

AMY- AMY WENT TO PUERTO RICO WITH RICARDO! CASEY WAS JEALOUS OF AMY AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO ELIMINATE AMY......IN CASEY MIND IT WAS HER MONEY....SHE USED COUPONS...BOUGHT SEXY NIGHTY'S...

CASEY IT IS EASY TO PREDICT HER BEHAVIOR....SHE WILL NEVER TELL/CONFESS/CRACK....CASEY IS THE VICTIM IN HER EYES.....

ALSO NOTE THAT CASEY HAS TOTAL CONTROL FINALLY OVER CINDY WHICH ISNT THAT CASEY ULTIMATE GOAL? MY OPINION CASEY IS ORGASMIC WITH THE POWER SHE HAS OVER CINDY....

As frightening as this all is I've boldened those parts that ring true. I DO believe she has a highly "selective memory" or ability to block out all the sordid "details." Also equally uncanny ability to excuse her bad behavior by perceiving herself as a perpetual victim. In this situation, that takes some real self-deluding. People who are controlling others can exercise very little self-control. I think KC learned from the best--and I think observations about her needing to control CA's reactions are insightful. I believe it's more fear of CA ever learning the truth, and far less fear of LE.

In reading the text messages from the last document dump I get the feeling that Casey was becoming more and more disgruntled with mothering Caylee. The texts between her and AR really make me sick in the joking way she refers to Caylee as the "little snothead" and the way she allows AR to call her parent's "'rents" and the phantom babysister the "b*tch," etc. They both show disdain for her parents, the phantom babysister and the child (my opinion). How dare anyone get in the way of these two people getting laid!

If we are to believe Jesse that Casey takes on the likes and personality of the man/boy she is dating, then who knows what lengths to which Casey would go! If the man/boy liked children maybe little Caylee would have a chance, if not, then...as Judge Strickland said she cared so little for her child.

Here was the situation at the A home (in my opinion) pre-Caylee missing:

We know that Cindy was being stolen from by Casey (she said so herself on the 911 call). We know Casey started the fake work e-mailing again (in May). We read in one of the affidavits how Cindy saw the "No Clothes Party" pictures on the Internet and confronted Casey because she had claimed she had been working. We know of Casey's alleged theft from her grandparents (Cindy's parents). We have heard from people and gossip that Cindy had been confronting Casey about her thieving. We know that Cindy had been calling some of Casey's friends (like Ryan) and trying to figure out if she worked, where she worked, and when she worked. Cindy told Ryan (allegedly) that Casey was a sociopath. That's a big deal when your mom is calling your friends and telling them to stay away from you! We know that at some point (maybe June 15th) there was a blowout at the A home. We have heard gossip from LP that Cindy choked Casey. The pings show Casey stayed near the A home that night (we don't know if she was in the residence, in a car, or at Lee's). We know that GA says he saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th. We know through Cindy that Casey had pretty much left the house as a residence on June 15th - June 16th and was living elsewhere.

Atmosphere Post-Caylee:

Cindy told the 911 operator that she had an affidavit from her own bank testifying to Casey's thievery. We have yet to see that affidavit. We heard rumors when the case first started that Casey had run up Cindy's credit cards. We saw in affidavits that Casey had stolen Cindy's JCPenny card. We know that Cindy told the 911 operator that Casey had stolen the Sunfire (though Casey drove the Sunfire all the time) which would lead us to believe that Cindy TOLD Casey to return the Sunfire and she simply did not (I'm thinking she told her to bring the Sunfire and Casey said, "I can't. I'll be in Jacksonville"). Now, if Cindy was going to report that car stolen that would be one good reason for Casey not to be driving around O-Town with a dead body in the trunk!

What I'm "driving at" (no pun intended), is that I think she might have drove around with Caylee in the trunk for a longer period if Cindy had not been allegedly threatening to report the sunfire stolen if Casey did not bring it home.

Theonly1 - I've been thinking along the same lines as you...Wracking my brain for things she has said and done that give an indication of how she thinks. I found it amazing that she would want to be seen so publicly with her stolen items and without question she knew what she was doing. Maybe she was flipping Amy/LE the bird??? I have had strong suspicions that the large white knapsack that she was taking to Baez's office is the one she left the house with on the 16th and I so wish that LE would take out a warrant for it. It's amazing to me that she did not clean out the objects that were left in the car. I've wondered a lot about those boots that she supposedly wore to Fusian. They were left in the car. I do think that she does/says a lot of things as an inside joke to herself and I wouldn't be surprised if something like this doesnt' just end up being the nail on the coffin for her!

Great idea for a thread!

I wondered why she left all the evidence in the car too. But, then I remember Lee saying how it finally seemed to "hit her" when she realized once the cops got to the house (after CA calls 911) that she was going to have to take them (cops) to Caylee.
That is the answer for me. I mean, I cant believe she or anyone is that stupid but......I guess Casey wasnt worried or anticipating explaining anything to the cops. She only had to worry about explaining to Cindy. and Casey knew Cindy will buy her b.s. stories (or at least pretend to). So maybe (in Caseys mind) there was not much to worry about. As far as she was concerned~ she just had to give Cindy a good lie about Caylee and it would be over after that.

I wondered why she left all the evidence in the car too. But, then I remember Lee saying how it finally seemed to "hit her" when she realized once the cops got to the house (after CA calls 911) that she was going to have to take them (cops) to Caylee.
That is the answer for me. I mean, I cant believe she or anyone is that stupid but......I guess Casey wasnt worried or anticipating explaining anything to the cops. She only had to worry about explaining to Cindy. and Casey knew Cindy will buy her b.s. stories (or at least pretend to). So maybe (in Caseys mind) there was not much to worry about. As far as she was concerned~ she just had to give Cindy a good lie about Caylee and it would be over after that.

I agree! I think she could have even trashed the cellphone after this point. Do we know the date and time of last call made on the cellphone? Wouldn't that let us know what time it was trashed?

Im a psych major... and my limited understanding is that KC being a psychopath feels that she is entitled to these things. She doesnt feel remorse for what she has done and feels she didnt do anything wrong. She justifies her theft with something like, well i did this or that for AH so she owes me... Same with her parents.. She feels the world owes her something.

Hey dc, I agree.

We can't forget that when she killed Caylee, or was stealing, she never in a million years thought this case would go nationwide. It was a local crime, and she figured she could easily get away with this.

Name a nanny, LE checks it out, no one lives there, OF COURSE no one lives there, as the nanny moved all of her stuff out when she took the baby. Everything is there for LE, just follow what I tell you.

She acts on impulse, has no regret, and feels that everyone is betraying her by not believing her.

Since Jose came into the picture, look at how important she feels. There are so many people that have taken her side: Cindy, George, Lee, (earlier, LP, TP, Rob, but no longer), Jose, Jose's assistants, the bodyguards, guardian angels, LE on her 911 call, web fanatics, and on and on.

Her thinking --> I have no need to distance myself from this, and if everyone would just listen to me, this will all go away!

Totally wacked!!!:crazy:

I realize from living my life that the world system is against people who think like me and I came to realize Casey thinks exactly like me and like the rest of my family. The system is out to get Casey. She is sociopathic in that she isn't one of the guys, which is not really a psychotic disorder, but I think she is being crucified for who she is. I think she and Jesse decided to have Caylee adopted. The people who got Caylee broke contact with Casey and Jesse, and Caylee disappeared; then Jesse and Casey broke up and Casey is taking the rap while Jesse is getting off free, so far.

Everything Casey has said points to this theory, and yet Casey has never expressed this theory nor told what she really knows.

The system is out to get KC because she has been caught in repeated lies regarding the whereabouts of her daughter. You and her are not the same in this respect in that she most likely murdered her child. The DNA has been confirmed in her car. While you may share similar qualities and can relate to KC on some level you should be careful in what you say as far as everyone is out to get her. Well, yeh they are in respects to her little girl missing. Sure there are disturbing traits that everyone sees with her personality but lets not forget the totality of this picture and why she is under so much scrutiny for her behaviors. A little life is @ stake here. Very sad and hope you can see that too.

[QUOTE. snipped -- CASEY IS AN ALLEDGED SOCIOPATH; PATHOLOGY STATES SHE RE INVENTS A NEW REALITY EVERY MORNING; THEREFORE, SHE SEE HERSELF AS THE VICTIM. CAYLEE WAS TAKING ALL THE ATTENTION OF CINDY-THEREFORE CASEY NEEDED TO ELIMINATE THE OBJECT OF HER JEALOUSY.....DISPOSED OF HER LIKE A USED GUM WRAPPER WITH OUT A THOUGHT OR CONCERN.

What an important insight!! It never occurred to me that Casey could have been jealous of Amy going to PR with Ricardo! OMG! I need to reread Amy's and Ricardo's interviews and see when Ricardo broke up with Casey. I know Ricardo said it was an "uneventful breakup, we were both ready to go our separate ways breakup," but this may cast more light on it.

So if Casey took money from Amy, she may have wanted Amy to know what she did, and did not want to distance herself.

Look at who drives her and walks into the court office/Jose's office with her. Someone is always with her. She never goes alone.

Originally Posted by Theonly1
I
Having stated the above opinions, I wonder in applying this theory to Caylee's disappearance whether Casey would also exhibit non-distancing behaviors in Caylee's disappearance. What I mean is that where a "normal" criminal would really seek to cover up the crime more maybe Casey did not do that. Maybe Casey did not go to some super remote place (we know she did not really travel out of the greater orlando area). Maybe she was texting about parties and other random stuff while doing the deed. She really does not seem to be affected in the same way emotionally as other people (in my opinion). Maybe she did not even bother to detail the Sunfire's trunk and left that task to others (her parents when they cleaned up?). Maybe since her lies flew for 22 years she did not even bother to think beyond telling them and assumed she'd be believed to a certain extent. We don't know who made the "blue screen of death" on her computer so we cannot be sure she was the one who tried to cover up the computer forensics. Maybe she trashed her cellphone (ignorantly believing that all the information would not be retrieved). We know that the gray pinstripe pants that GA last saw her in were still in the car (reeking of decomp) and were then washed. If Casey committed a crime while wearing those pants (and we don't know she did) she did not even throw them away.

Any thoughts?
T

I know from personal experience that people with antisocial disorder can be extremely intelligent, charming, loving, witty and full of potential yet also be extremely stupid. Impulse control is almost non existant. And they DON'T cover up.They just lie.

Yesterday my husband kicked our nephew out of our house. The nephew won't be welcome to return.

We took nephew in about a month ago after both of his parents threw him out for stealing. Like Casey he was one credit short of graduating from high school. His drivers license was suspended.

The nephew followed my husband around like a lost puppy. We felt really sorry for him. We paid his 3 speeding tickets. We made an appointment with a shrink. We worked out a program with the school so he could get a degree.

But, tools started disappearing from my husband's workshop at the same time nephew had friends pick him up. Money disappeared. Yesterday morning my kindle (e-book, online access thing) disappeared. It was in nephews pantleg.

Caught RED-HANDED nephew lied and said he didn't know how it got there. "Honest to G-d, I didn't take it," he said. And he was so upset and so sincere, I actually thought for a moment..."What IF???"

We took 19 yr. old nephew to his fathers. The bio dad told nephew to go to a homeless mission.

Last night nephew and one of his friends tried to break into our house because we'd had plans to go out and he thought we'd be gone. (I think like Casey he thought breaking in and getting things he wanted was ok.)

Today I talked to nephew's bio mom who said nephew can't live with her because she is afraid of him. Evidently the mom is sneaking into nephews private myspace as a friend.She says he blogs about killing her.

Like Casey,nephew is smart, young, attractive and actually very sweet. But, he cannot control his impulses and he is not right.

I have been reading about Casey since July. I have been reading about enabling and sociopaths and personality disorders. But, for most of us the desire to help a young person in need is very strong. I didn't want to take everyone else's word about this nice young man. I thought love could fix it.

Today, I have been reading more. The prognosis is poor even with the help of available resources.

I wonder if when Cindy looks at Casey she sees what Casey could have been and feels the same kind of despair I am feeling today when I think about nephew? I feel guilty like I've dropped a sick dog off at the pound that was crying and wanting to get back in the car.

And Kikki the Parrot is so right about people like Casey seeing themselves as the VICTIM. I have no doubt nephew blames my husband and I for everlything that happened.

Okay you get it, Casey is not oppositional and defiant. She is extremely compliant, but not because she lacks self-respect. That makes her very different. You can't put her personality into most cubbyholes.

A big huge fact is whether or not Jesse is the biological father.

I am not championing any particular theory. I could be wrong. I would get an independent paternity test to see if he is the biological father. The chances are that he is, even though he rushed to the hospital as soon as Caylee was born to prove he wasn't.

If another test proves he is, then this case is over. There is a huge reasonable doubt, because a paternity test that was somehow faked when Caylee was born proves major motive and major opportunity for something other than the obvious; the obvious being Casey killed her daughter.

I am under the impression that the paternity test was performed 8 months following the birth of Caylee. Have not seen the documentation but I believe that was the statement made by, if memory serves me right, Mr. Grund.

I know from personal experience that people with antisocial disorder can be extremely intelligent, charming, loving, witty and full of potential yet also be extremely stupid. Impulse control is almost non existant. And they DON'T cover up.They just lie.

Yesterday my husband kicked our nephew out of our house. The nephew won't be welcome to return.

We took nephew in about a month ago after both of his parents threw him out for stealing. Like Casey he was one credit short of graduating from high school. His drivers license was suspended.

The nephew followed my husband around like a lost puppy. We felt really sorry for him. We paid his 3 speeding tickets. We made an appointment with a shrink. We worked out a program with the school so he could get a degree.

But, tools started disappearing from my husband's workshop at the same time nephew had friends pick him up. Money disappeared. Yesterday morning my kindle (e-book, online access thing) disappeared. It was in nephews pantleg.

Caught RED-HANDED nephew lied and said he didn't know how it got there. "Honest to G-d, I didn't take it," he said. And he was so upset and so sincere, I actually thought for a moment..."What IF???"
We took 19 yr. old nephew to his fathers. The bio dad told nephew to go to a homeless mission.

Last night nephew and one of his friends tried to break into our house because we'd had plans to go out and he thought we'd be gone.

Today I talked to nephew's bio mom who said nephew can't live with her because she is afraid of him. Evidently bio mom snuck into nephews private myspace and he blogs about killing her.

Like Casey,nephew is smart, young, attractive and actually very sweet. But, he cannot control his impulses and he is not right.

I have been reading about Casey since July. I have been reading about enabling and sociopaths and personality disorders. But, for most of us the desire to help a young person in need is very strong.

Especially, when most of the time the young person seems so grateful and is flattering.

My bold.

Jolynna, I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. We love them as much as we can, and they seem to be so helpless and appreciative. We feel that if we "don't understand them", it is our fault. We have big hearts and don't want to see anyone misjudged, or hurt their feelings. We are so open to them and want to believe everthing they say.

I agree that Casey and her fellow sociopaths feel that they don't have to cover up. No need to, as everything rests on their word. That is all Casey has is her WORD, and that is what she relies on. She was pregnant for 7 months before anyone outside of the family acknowledged it.

Is there someone here who can comment about people who don't pick up "social signals" from others? When I was up north on a girls weekend, the neighbor's daughter came over and talked and talked and talked, and we felt we were trappped. My friends and I gave eye signals and facial expressions to each other that were very obvious, yet the other person did not pick up the clues.

Do they miss the signals that are a part of our society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214