Casey & Family Psychological Profile #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I explained in my post that I am sociopathic, for 25 years, by the defintion of sociopathic. I even get disability for it, so it's official.

Therefore, maybe I can shine some light on Casey. What knocked me over was how much she acted like I do, on the video when buying stuff, and at the bank.

People think she may be sociopathic. They will ascribe horrible things to her, but what if Caylee is not even dead?

If LE could have arrested her for murder, they would have. So they haven't had Caylee's DNA, even though the decomposition odor was strong in the car. They need the DNA to arrest Casey for murder.

How could they have that much decomposition odor and not have any DNA? That doesn't make sense.

Without DNA evidence for murder (otherwise they would have arrested her), they are trying to convict Casey of a certain kind of attitude, an attitude I am very familiar with, and I know how easy it is to be misunderstood.

Sometimes, what they call sociopath is not even bad. It can be extra good.

Newslflash: They are presenting to the Grand Jury this coming Tuesday to indict her for the death of her daughter, so I am thinking they just might have that DNA they needed...:)

So you're a sociopath huh? What were the first clues and what can you share with us to enlighten us about your disorder?

Newslflash: They are presenting to the Grand Jury this coming Tuesday to indict her for the death of her daughter, so I am thinking they just might have that DNA they needed...:)

So you're a sociopath huh? What were the first clues and what can you share with us to enlighten us about your disorder?

That I would like to know also, LOL you do not get disability for being sociopathic. What would be their disability exactly? how exactly does it make them disabled? CA is a perfect example of a sociopath and the only disability I see that she has is her inability to tell the truth.
Oh! wait maybe they give you disability for that " The Liar syndrome"

I explained in my post that I am sociopathic, for 25 years, by the defintion of sociopathic. I even get disability for it, so it's official.

Therefore, maybe I can shine some light on Casey. What knocked me over was how much she acted like I do, on the video when buying stuff, and at the bank.
People think she may be sociopathic. They will ascribe horrible things to her, but what if Caylee is not even dead?

If LE could have arrested her for murder, they would have. So they haven't had Caylee's DNA, even though the decomposition odor was strong in the car. They need the DNA to arrest Casey for murder.

How could they have that much decomposition odor and not have any DNA? That doesn't make sense.

Without DNA evidence for murder (otherwise they would have arrested her), they are trying to convict Casey of a certain kind of attitude, an attitude I am very familiar with, and I know how easy it is to be misunderstood.

Sometimes, what they call sociopath is not even bad. It can be extra good.

So I'm not getting your statement (bolded) about how much you saw yourself in Casey when she was at the bank, buying stuff, etc. If you didn't already know what was going on with her and this case, she would look just like any other person out banking/shopping. You can't tell me just by viewing those videos that it's apparent she's a sociopath. Ain't buyin' it.

I don't know much about government disability but I have never heard of getting full benefits for being a Sociopath.

Can we have a WS sleuth check on this please?

Thanks,
Tricia

I'll be suprised if Casey isn't also eventually diagnosed with bipolar mania. It seems as if she didn't sleep very many hours per night, talked constantly, had high energy, wild thoughts, came up with unrealistic plans, irritable when drinking, high tempered, promiscuity, over spending, and the compulsion to steal.

Truth be known, she has been abusing some kind of substance and her system can't handle it. Look at how she obsessively uses the phone, talks, drives around like she is running from herself. She has been lost and doesn't know a vice from a virtue. Who knows, she might have been date raped and couldn't tell anyone so she is acting out to get over it.

Oh god why are we encouraging him again?

Oh god why are we encouraging him again?

Sorry. I did not go backward far enough to see the Don't feed the trolls until after I had already posted...I did not realize what was happening. Tricia is asking some of us to find out about the government disability thing-I may try to check into it tomorrow if my children will let me on the computer. THAT is why I am always on so late, because they are all asleep and I can FINALLY get one...I will read further next time...:crazy::bang:

I'll be suprised if Casey isn't also eventually diagnosed with bipolar mania. It seems as if she didn't sleep very many hours per night, talked constantly, had high energy, wild thoughts, came up with unrealistic plans, irritable when drinking, high tempered, promiscuity, over spending, and the compulsion to steal.

I seriously doubt she has Bipolar. The things you list are also symptoms of Borderline personality disorder.

I don't know much about government disability but I have never heard of getting full benefits for being a Sociopath.

Can we have a WS sleuth check on this please?

Thanks,
Tricia

Tricia,

I am looking for links to provide but yes, I do believe one can collect disability if thay have a diagnosis of Antisocial personality disorder. Sociopath/psychopath are no longer in the DSM IV so it's listed as ASPD. From what I understand, as long as the diagnosis is in the DSM IV one can collect social security.

My mother gets disability for her Borderline.

I'm looking for links...

Tricia,

I am looking for links to provide but yes, I do believe one can collect disability if thay have a diagnosis of Antisocial personality disorder. Sociopath/psychopath are no longer in the DSM IV so it's listed as ASPD. From what I understand, as long as the diagnosis is in the DSM IV one can collect social security.

My mother gets disability for her Borderline.

I'm looking for links...

here ya go- you can collect disability for personality disorders.

http://www.ssa.gov/disability/profe...sorders-Adult.htm#12.08 Personality Disorders

Truth be known, she has been abusing some kind of substance and her system can't handle it. Look at how she obsessively uses the phone, talks, drives around like she is running from herself. She has been lost and doesn't know a vice from a virtue. Who knows, she might have been date raped and couldn't tell anyone so she is acting out to get over it.

Well she needs to not kill people to get over her issues. I could give a F%$# if she was date raped, that's no reason to kill your kid! If she were an addict we would have seen the withdrawl when she was in court the first time or she would have been on a medical hold to detox. Again, all of the things you are listing are symptoms of a personality disorder.

Why do you keep looking for something else to blame when this is the most logical and obvious thing and is sitting wide open right here before us?

Well she needs to not kill people to get over her issues. I could give a F%$# if she was date raped, that's no reason to kill your kid! If she were an addict we would have seen the withdrawl when she was in court the first time or she would have been on a medical hold to detox. Again, all of the things you are listing are symptoms of a personality disorder.

Why do you keep looking for something else to blame when this is the most logical and obvious thing and is sitting wide open right here before us?
HI OLG :) IMO, it's not necessarily about placing blame as much as it is trying to understand and get into the mind of someone like Casey and understand their behavior.

I recently read a report that estimated about 10% of adults in the US are sociopaths. I'll try to remember where I read that and provide a link. That is one scary stat.

On a personal level I have known a couple of people I believed to be sociopaths. One guy was literately the most charming person I have ever met. He seemed to be very intelligent and certainly had the gift of gab. However, after being around him for any length of time you started to become aware of how shallow he was...in almost every way possible. He knew "a little about a lot" but could not really engage in any deep conversation on any topic. His knowledge, like his charm, was entirely superficial. One day he was just gone. We later learned he would go into people's office while they were in session or in a meeting, take their ATM or credit card, go make withdrawals or purchases and return the card before the person came back to their office. When a large sum of money came up missing from the accounting dept. they were going to give everyone lie detector tests and he left town. At first I thought I was one of the lucky ones who didn't fall victim to him. However, one night I sat straight up in bed as I recalled a time about a year earlier when I noticed a withdrawal I didn't recall making. Of course I thought my husband must have done it and forgot to tell me but he insisted it wasn't him. I then just assumed I must have done it and just forgot...I'm not the most organized person but that would have been out of character. I was totally floored when I found out about this guy...I liked him and would not have thought anything about entering my PIN with him standing next to me. I felt so vulnerable...how could I have trusted him??

The sociopath is a very scary person because they can appear so different than they actually are.

I can relate to your story softsoul. I have had a little glimpse inside the mind of one. I dated a man two years ago, who was absolutely charming. There was something different about him, the moment I met him. That is what attracted me to him. He was aloof but also attentive if you know what I mean. He played terrible mind games with me with his lying.

He lied to me and told me that he ran his own business as a floor layer, he even had business cards printed out, which I found out eventually were all fake. He just laughed when caught out in this lies. Did not bother him one iota. He would make another lie up to cover the first lie and so on... He thought everyone was stupid. He was always saying that people were dumb and gullible. He was a night owl and roamed at night..he didn't require a lot of sleep.

One day he casually mentioned to me that he thought he was anti-social. He said he had been tested and that most of the markers pointed to him being anti-social. He tried to explain to me what that meant. He drew me a diagram of the universe and explained that he was on the outside of it.. He also pointed out a wooden fence to me, and said that we see it as just a fence, but he sees it very differently. He sees bits of wood and nails etc.. I still don't understand really how he saw it..

He was highly intelligent. Probably the most intelligent person I have ever met.

He said many times that he would love to 'put someones' lights out'..meaning kill them, but he never would, because they weren't worth going to gaol for. But for him that was the ultimate. He looked down upon everyone, but always with a smile on his face.

He had a fear of death, yet a fascination with it..

He would tell bold faced lies, and although he knew that I knew he was lying, he thought it was amusing. He had fun playing with us 'trusting' people..

He was not sexually normal either. Didn't really like any physical affection. He said he believed people that needed sex were weak. He only did it for the health benefits...occasionally!

One weird thing he showed me was a database he had set up on his computer. He had about 10 different girls names and all their statistics in in.. He rated them all from eye colour, breast shape, weight, age, hair, skin, personality, whether they had children etc...and he had it set up to give a rating at the end. I'm guessing when we broke up, he also included me into this database. He was searching for the perfect woman, I think.

I left this man eventually because I really did get fearful for my life, fearful that he may poison my food or do something to me and try to get away with it.

Anyway, sorry to make a novel of it :eek:. I just wanted to try and give a little insight into what I found with his thoughts and actions. They have a way of making you believe in their way of thinking.

I imagine Casey also believes she is SMARTER than everyone...including LE.

HI OLG :) IMO, it's not necessarily about placing blame as much as it is trying to understand and get into the mind of someone like Casey and understand their behavior.

I know.. I know. but I feel like that's what we are doing in this thread, offering information, opinions and discussion about her behavioral issues.. sharing links on information that people can read so they can better understand. But then people come back and ask the same questions again. Had they clicked on the link and read the information given, they would know the answer, they would understand better and could stop asking the same questions over again.

I know in Ohio it is incredibly unpredictable who will get approved for disability. It seems a stable work history really works against you in most cases. I have seen cases where people with life threatening conditions have a more difficult time getting disability than someone who couldn't keep a job because of their behavior. Someone with ASPD will likely have difficulty maintaining employment, thus will have an advantage in proving their disorder is disabling to them. I have always joked that being an obnoxious *advertiser censored* is a surefire way to be approved for disability benefits...usually on the first try. :D

All the things you said about sociopaths are pretty much true. Charming and attentive are two very strong qualities in a certain type of sociopath. Casey, being very attentive while she was checking out at Target is how I recognized her as being this type of sociopath.

This won't fit what you think, but normal people are only thinking about themselves; and for that reason, they are not attentive. Watch the videos of Casey checking out, and you can see how extremely helpful and attentive she is.

Believe it or not, being this attentive doesn't help you in jobs. In fact, it hurts. 90% of jobs are set up for people who are only there to benefit themselves.

If you are very attentive to others, aware of their needs, and responsive, you will usually end up getting fired for some reason. That is because you are not just doing whatever will keep you out of trouble. You are doing extra. Being extra helpful and attentive always comes back and bites you; or you will wear yourself out and you can't drag yourself into work after awhile.

This type of sociopath can't keep a job, therefore they are always in need of money. The reason they can't keep a job is because they were too much into it. But crime is a job these sociaopaths can do, which is why this type of person becomes labeled as a sociopath (and is not labelled as an especially nice, intelligent person).

Society feels it needs to eliminate this type of person. If it doesn't, these people can become heroes, like Bonnie and Clyde, Pauncho Villa, and a lot of other famous Robin Hood style gangsters who exhibited class, who robbed from the rich and didn't bother the poor.

The extremely popular Sopranos TV show was a sympathetic, inside look at this type of sociopath.

I get $424 a month plus Medicaid for being this type of sociopath. I also have a paper route and a free apartment.

I know in Ohio it is incredibly unpredictable who will get approved for disability. It seems a stable work history really works against you in most cases. I have seen cases where people with life threatening conditions have a more difficult time getting disability than someone who couldn't keep a job because of their behavior. Someone with ASPD will likely have difficulty maintaining employment, thus will have an advantage in proving their disorder is disabling to them. I have always joked that being an obnoxious *advertiser censored* is a surefire way to be approved for disability benefits...usually on the first try. :D

It's like that everywhere, sadly. Want social security, start drinking and let it take over your life, really. It makes me angry the people that get social security over the people that honestly deserve it!

If you see any kind of direct cruelty, a desire for revenge, or any simplistic thinking like ranking women based on physical qualities, then that would indicate you are dealing with someone who is closer to an average person. The kind of sociopath that Casey is, is rare.

The problem is, she isn’t doing things calculated to help herself in society. Casey is living the beautiful life. Every minute of her life is her motivation. She would not suffer through an eight-hour-a-day job even if she knows it will give her money so she can do what she wants later.

She is reacting.

A true sociopath is someone who is not living by society’s rules that lead to having power, money, and getting what you want.

So you don’t understand much about Casey, and you come up with every bad quality, like she is doing drugs (her friends say she doesn’t do drugs). You are probably living your life doing what you need to do, to get through life in society. So you are not a sociopath.

OneLostGrl. I posted mine before I saw your post.

The normal bad behavior like drinking and escaping from reality is not sociopathic. If you want to secure any benefits for yourself, you are not a sociopath.

I ended up getting $424 a month and Medicaid, but I spent all of my time before the Social Security people arguing that I didn't need any help because my father is rich. They gave me help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans