Casey & Family Psychological Profile #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to this: iirc, CA made some statement to her brother, that for inmate Anthony to be pregnant she would have had to have sex. AND inmate anthony told CA she hadn't had sex ........:waitasec: :liar::liar::liar:

I never believed that one either from CA. Both CA and Inmate anthony knew full well about the pregnancy long before the wedding invitation and both went knowing full well there would be talk about it. CA in her standard self-proclaimed "don't question me" attitude plainly continued to do her bully routine :argue: she had done in the past with her family.

No one was fooled or surprised by her. :shakehead: Neither am I.

Ha I couldn't agree more with that last statement, BBM. I see what you're saying and it makes perfect sense, though seems like it would have been easier to come up with an excuse as to why KC couldn't attend. Maybe she wanted the attention?

Well I think Casey was doing a whole lot of - How do you like your puritan perfect little family thingy now - kind of dig to her mother.

Casey's way of sweetly giving her the finger in front of her family because she was sure Cindy would be embarrassed. Casey's idea of fun.

(Respectfuly)Nah. KC went to the wedding to get her Narcissistic Supply (attention). Narcissistic KC requires constant narcissistic supply similar to how you and I require oxygen. She believes her life is a movie and everyone should watch. She is constantly on display and sucking up narcissistic supply from her audience. She received gratification from everyone gossiping/staring at her at this event. She was happy about being scandalous and notorious. Her gossiping family was her “narcissistic oxygen” for the day.

Cindy, another narcissist IMPO, clearly operates only from her False Self. She rarely or never takes off her False Self mask which is required for her to escape from her pathological circumstances (sociopathic daughter, wimpy husband, imperfect life...etc...) During this wedding, CA’s False Self allowed her to feel immune and superior to her family's judgement and gossiping.

How CA's False Self thinks: "I am so perfect. My family will not believe my unmarried daughter is prego."

Didn't I just say all of that? LOL:waitasec:

Is it possible for Caylee to have a guardian ad litem appointed, even now, to represent her through the trail phase?

There has been no one from her family to request the head of KC. No one...not even uncles, aunts, grandparents...no one for Caylee...no family.

A little girl spoiled and pampered since birth by her family, yet in her death she is only a collectors item to strangers.

The Anthony's are a supportive family of an accused murderer. Not the family of a murdered baby.

Im sick of seeing their faces pleading for sympathy over Caylee...when in reality all their focus is the freedom of the killer. (read: manipulation and lies to obstruct the investigation and conviction)

Caylee deserves better...she deserves a Guardian ad Litem

http://www.guardianadlitem.org/

Pardon me if this is in the wrong thread :)

Is it possible for Caylee to have a guardian ad litem appointed, even now, to represent her through the trail phase?

There has been no one from her family to request the head of KC. No one...not even uncles, aunts, grandparents...no one for Caylee...no family.

A little girl spoiled and pampered since birth by her family, yet in her death she is only a collectors item to strangers.

The Anthony's are a supportive family of an accused murderer. Not the family of a murdered baby.

Im sick of seeing their faces pleading for sympathy over Caylee...when in reality all their focus is the freedom of the killer. (read: manipulation and lies to obstruct the investigation and conviction)

I understand what you mean, although I am certain that a guardian ad litem is only for the living *sigh*... I DO think that, if anyone, Cindy's brother Rick Pleasea, at least had the decency to call Cindy on her BS. The transcript of his interview with LE (and his scathing e-mails to Cindy) make it clear that he has known this family was a mess for a long time. I know it does not seem like Caylee has a voice now, but I am positive that, once the trial begins, the voices of the state and also of the many who'll be called to testify will become an Greek chorus of love and sympathy for this poor baby.

Caylee deserves better...she deserves a Guardian ad Litem

http://www.guardianadlitem.org/

Pardon me if this is in the wrong thread :)

I think that's a great question and perhaps you should pose it in the thread for our verified lawyers. Like you, I'm sick to death over the fact that Caylee doesn't have one family member in her corner - not one. I guess the State is acting as a guardian ad litem insomuch as they are, in fact, "requesting the head of KC." Everyone else has abandoned Caylee except for strangers - the SA and those of us on WS and elsewhere dedicated to ensuring that she receive justice. How unbelievably tragic.

Thanks Woe.be.gone but I got a page not found on your link.

ETA: typing Casey Anthony into the search though does seem to provide a plethora of good links to read.

In regard to the previously posted article in Psychology Today, foile a deux is a rare psychiatric condition is which the delusion of one individual is shared by another. The Anthony’s do not have a shared psychotic disorder. Cindy and KC may both have narcissistic delusions about their “superiorness”, but they aren’t sharing the same narcissistic delusions. Therefore, this is not an example of foile a deux.

In regard to being delusional about the death of Caylee, Cindy has known KC killed her granddaughter since she smelled death in KC’s car evidenced by her action which obstructed justice and obstructed finding Caylee's body (washing trunk and clothes, firing TES, and continuous lying). Cindy has taken these obstructive actions to preserve her own image because she is a narcissist. KC also clearly knows Caylee is dead so, mom and daughter are not sharing any delusion. This case is not an example of foile a deux.

I actually don't think anyone was actually trying to hide Casey's pregnancy at all. This was a family gathering, and a daughter being pregnant out of wedlock would be so embarrassing and shameful to Cindy and George's idea of the perfect family they try to present to everyone, I think they chose to make up a story and stick to it, and be oblivious to what a huge lie it was.
Doesn't that sound familiar as the way they always handle things in that family?

I think all that was just to "save face" - making it abundantly clear you love your puritan reputation more than you love your daughter or a truthful existence.

Isn't the birth of a child a blessed event, and the "circumstances" of that conception pretty incidental these days?

bbm: I have always thought this situation was quite odd for the reasons you state. Pride and Vanity are the two traits that would make a family lie about their daughter being pregnant. I would have rather died than come home pregnant to my family...but that was a loooooong time ago and times have changed soooo much that my youngest daughter walked down the isle, in white, 6 months pregnant.....there was no hiding her pregnancy at all! Ohyeah, she was barely legal.....there was no shame, only joy for the coming baby and of course, worry over the difficulty of raising a little one so young...this family tried to save face....but it only made them look ridiculous.

Before this case I never understood how deep the definition of narcissist goes. This is a family of narcissists. Now I know what my bio dad was. Thanks KC, without you I would have thought he was just an @#$hole....

Before this case I never understood how deep the definition of narcissist goes. This is a family of narcissists. Now I know what my bio dad was. Thanks KC, without you I would have thought he was just an @#$hole....

:hug:

In regard to the previously posted article in Psychology Today, foile a deux is a rare psychiatric condition is which the delusion of one individual is shared by another. The Anthony’s do not have a shared psychotic disorder. Cindy and KC may both have narcissistic delusions about their “superiorness”, but they aren’t sharing the same narcissistic delusions. Therefore, this is not an example of foile a deux.

In regard to being delusional about the death of Caylee, Cindy has known KC killed her granddaughter since she smelled death in KC’s car evidenced by her action which obstructed justice and obstructed finding Caylee's body (washing trunk and clothes, firing TES, and continuous lying). Cindy has taken these obstructive actions to preserve her own image because she is a narcissist. KC also clearly knows Caylee is dead so, mom and daughter are not sharing any delusion. This case is not an example of foile a deux.
I'm not suggesting they have this disorder. I'm no psychiatrist. I'm just saying after reading it, KC and CA make just a wee bit more sense to me.
Though they may not necessarily "share" their psychosis, they feed off of each other in a psychological way. It would take a lot of examples to convey what I'm trying to say, so I hope you get what I mean?

Basically it's narcissist vs narcissist. They despise each other but are dependent on each other at the same time. Never seen such a thing.

Thanks Woe.be.gone but I got a page not found on your link.

ETA: typing Casey Anthony into the search though does seem to provide a plethora of good links to read.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...aylee-forensic-psychologist-comments-the-case

I don't know why that happened - me too. When I typed in "Casey Anthony" in the search box, the article listed first is the one I tried to link in post #210.
I've linked it again here - let's see if it works. Thanks for pointing this out.

P.S. I just tested the link above (as I try to remember to always do) and it worked; hope it continues to do so.
Also, I see that 'A News Junkie' added a working link - thank you.

It would be fair to say the case is an example of 'fool a deux'. :twocents:

I'm not suggesting they have this disorder. I'm no psychiatrist. I'm just saying after reading it, KC and CA make just a wee bit more sense to me.
Though they may not necessarily "share" their psychosis, they feed off of each other in a psychological way. It would take a lot of examples to convey what I'm trying to say, so I hope you get what I mean?

Basically it's narcissist vs narcissist. They despise each other but are dependent on each other at the same time. Never seen such a thing.

Personality Disorders - rigid, inflexible, maladaptive behavior patterns

NPD - Extreme Self-importance, need for admiration, inability to empathize, highly sensitive to criticism, tend to be perfectionists, need to control the situation,
create crisis to focus attention back on him/her.

Reacts to criticism with ANGER, takes advantage of others, exaggerates their achievements and talents, fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or romance. Expects FAVORABLE treatment, no empathy for others.

Feel they are the 'star' of the office/wherever. Big EGO.
If criticized, feel everyone is against them and they are being 'set up'. NPD is a "no fault" disease.

Rage, revenge, anger and power struggles are common responses to any perceived criticism.

Like ANTISOCIAL Disorder, the person has ENTITLEMENT issues at the forefront of their thoughts and feel that the world owes him/her.

IMO GA fits some of the above traits as well.

IMO you have 'em pegged. They share a thought process and learned behaviors.. sadly Caylee probably would have shared it too had she lived.

Personality Disorders - rigid, inflexible, maladaptive behavior patterns

NPD - Extreme Self-importance, need for admiration, inability to empathize, highly sensitive to criticism, tend to be perfectionists, need to control the situation,
create crisis to focus attention back on him/her.

Reacts to criticism with ANGER, takes advantage of others, exaggerates their achievements and talents, fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or romance. Expects FAVORABLE treatment, no empathy for others.

Feel they are the 'star' of the office/wherever. Big EGO.
If criticized, feel everyone is against them and they are being 'set up'. NPD is a "no fault" disease.

Rage, revenge, anger and power struggles are common responses to any perceived criticism.

Like ANTISOCIAL Disorder, the person has ENTITLEMENT issues at the forefront of their thoughts and feel that the world owes him/her.

IMO GA fits some of the above traits as well.

No doubt, Woe.

Being raised by a person with a personality disorder can also give a person "symptoms" of a disorder... it's all you know. You are taught your whole life to lie and cheat and hide and sneak and attack others and deny deny deny. It's difficult to change but if the person gets help they can unlearn the behaviors. Often people think they or someone they know have a disorder because they have some traits but just living in it can give you 'em too.

George reminds me of my step father in some ways (DX'd ASPD).. the not working and stealing money, *advertiser censored*, using suicide as a weapon, the child-like way he speaks (pretending to be dumb?), unable to lie.. but not in all ways. Personality disorders are so tough because so many of the symptoms are shared between several disorders. But one thing is for sure.. a Cindy needs a George and a George needs a Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay