Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post!

Yates had every symptom of Psychosis that I brought up the other day that Casey has none of. Situations such as Andrea Yates are why we have NGBRI. THAT is insanity, people! That is Psychosis and depression.. that is someone who had no control over her actions. Though I still think she should be locked up for the rest of her life.

She's too dangerous to be out. Especially if she is not careul, or doesn't have the capacity to be careful of pregnancy.

But, she definatly was legally insane, IMHO.

I love Ann Rule and yes Diane was not pleased haha-- she made a public statement saying she resented that Farrah Fawcett was cast to play her because she felt she was much prettier than Farrah.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Ya, right, Diane prettier then Farrah...pleeeeaze

I KNOW!! How creepy can that get! And I have always thought the code was "you dont know what my involvement is??" kinda like, you should know, you made me do whatever it is I did.

Well, socios know how to push the guilt buttons.

I KNOW!! How creepy can that get! And I have always thought the code was "you dont know what my involvement is??" kinda like, you should know, you made me do whatever it is I did.

My guess is that Ann, with her experience, spent a few nights wondering how she missed that, in Bundy.

Somebody brought up Andrea Yates...

Note important differences between AY and KC. After she killed her children, Andrea Yates actually called authorities and told what she had done. She made no attempt to hide the bodies. She made no attempt to flee.
Also, her demeanor in the period leading up to the murders was clearly that of an ill person. So much so that her husband had relatives coming to stay with her while he was not home. She looked haggard, unkempt.

All of this fits with chronic or acute mental illness. It does not fit with KC's behavior!

In general, having the wherewithal to attempt to cover up one's crime can be seen as an argument for sanity. A sane criminal knows their actions were wrong, and thus tries to cover them up to avoid detection. KC's actions are more consistent with those of Susan Smith and Diane Downs.

Andrea Yates said that she killed her children because she believed at the time that if they remained in this evil world, it would turn her children evil and they would be destined to spend eternity in hell. In her sick state, she seemed to think that by killing them she was actually saving them by assuring they would end up in heaven.

Both Smith and Downs killed their children because they were desperate to keep relationships with men in their lives, and saw their children as obstacles to that end.

Which scenario sounds more like KC??

Diane Downs had "the bushy haired stranger" as her patsy, and KC has ZFG as hers. Hmmm....

And, Smith had the black guy.

The SODDI defense-- some other dude did it. Just a variation on the BHS.

I love Ann Rule and yes Diane was not pleased haha-- she made a public statement saying she resented that Farrah Fawcett was cast to play her because she felt she was much prettier than Farrah.:rolleyes:

Yeah, okayyyyy :rolleyes: I was thinking when I saw that pic of Diane on here how I'd forgotten just how fugly she really was!!

Well, socios know how to push the guilt buttons.

They do, I've had to deal with it myself. I've always felt more compasion for Yates, she was clearly mentally ill, and I agree, should still not go free. I just dont feel in my gut the way I do about Casey, I see her problems in people around me on a daily basis and can see they clearly make the choices they make all on thier own.

She KNEW Casey wasnt right - she sought advice at least once- therapist told her to put her out of the house and file suit for custody of Caylee - labeled her a sociopath to one friend - cautioned AL to watch his money she would appropriate it given the chance. She just waited too long before calling in authorities.

Just think if she would have pressed charges when the money was stolen
from her parents none of this might have happened . KC would have
already been in jail on probation and being closely monitored.

That's what Judge Mathis always says. He says let the kids sit in jail the FIRST time they commit a crime, and a lot of them will shape up. He said giving NO support for criminal behavior is the only way to stop it.

Of course, it took him FIVE incarcerations, before HE did. But, within a year after the last incarceration,. He got his GED, and was accepted for collage-- on scholarship. And, he never got in trouble again.

I tell people about a kid who vandalized a friend's car.

His dad let him sit in jail. When he got out, his dad got him a job digging building foundations, in the summer, so he could pay my friend for the repairs and for car rental.

No more problems.

:crazy:

Too bad Cindy with all her alleged Nursing background, couldn't spot her own wingnut from 50 paces. But wait, she doesn't recognize it when she stares at her own face in the mirror. Never mind :rolleyes:

Don't get me started on whacked-out nurses.

I posted this in the clergy thread but wanted to bring it over here. What do you all think?

I have always thought that in addition to NPD and APD, she has a HPD as well.
She is an "actor" and is always "on stage".
She acted like she was a devoted mother. She acted like she had a job, she acted like she was buying a house, she acted like a best friend, and she acted like the perfect housewife with her boyfriends.

I watched her very closely after she was arrested and I found her appearance to be very telling. Wearing the "Find Caylee" t-shirt with the sleeves rolled and rubber-banded to make it fit better. The rosary around her neck. The carefully applied make-up. The leaking eyes.

JB told her to keep her mouth shut and she acted that role perfectly. He is the new man in her life and I don't feel she has to be sleeping with him to play the new role. She now has to be the perfect defendant and we all have seen the new look. ie, glasses, ect.

I posted this in the clergy thread but wanted to bring it over here. What do you all think?

She acted like she was a devoted mother. She acted like she had a job, she acted like she was buying a house, she acted like a best friend, and she acted like the perfect housewife with her boyfriends.

I watched her very closely after she was arrested and I found her appearance to be very telling. Wearing the "Find Caylee" t-shirt with the sleeves rolled and rubber-banded to make it fit better. The rosary around her neck. The carefully applied make-up. The leaking eyes.

JB told her to keep her mouth shut and she acted that role perfectly. He is the new man in her life and I don't feel she has to be sleeping with him to play the new role. She now has to be the perfect defendant and we all have seen the new look. ie, glasses, ect.

I agree!-- very astute and chilling observations. :furious:

Great post!

Yates had every symptom of Psychosis that I brought up the other day that Casey has none of. Situations such as Andrea Yates are why we have NGBRI. THAT is insanity, people! That is Psychosis and depression.. that is someone who had no control over her actions. Though I still think she should be locked up for the rest of her life.
I think so, too. At first I didn't believe she was mentally ill but as I watched her story unfold, it was obvious. She was mentally ill but she should be locked up the rest of her life. I'm not sure she could be cured.

Wouldn't be surprised!

FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY PORTAL -PROFILING CASEY A.:

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/140/

Sm. quote from article:
The Behavior domain reflects a unrestrained level of acting-out (Type C) and very proactive competition with others for attention, control, and being on center stage. The acting-out is often dramatic, intrusive, manipulative, generally indifferent to others, and very likely to escalate until limits are externally imposed or personal resources are exhausted. Alcohol and other substance abuse are likely and the pleasure seeking will always exceed the pleasure found, leading to new excesses and related personal deficits, both physical and psychological. However, it is the social reinforcement and control that dominates, even to the degree that alcohol and drugs become secondary sources of pleasure/comfort and pain/discomfort avoidance.

Found this site sleuthing around thought it was quite interesting! Sorry if this has been posted already!

Thanks for the info. We have the owners (Russell, the guy who does the BRACE thing posts here.) of that site coming here and already gave all of this info and links weeks ago. Really, ya'll if you read this entire thread and the one before it, we have covered quite a bit of stuff.. it's all interesting reading.

I agree! I know the big true-crime writers like Ann Rule like to steer clear of high-profile cases, but I think someone like Rule should write this story because I do think it should be told-- just without blood money.

ITA. (I love Ann Rule.)

Casey's case reminds me of Diane Downs' case. So sad!

Thanks for the info. We have the owners (Russell, the guy who does the BRACE thing posts here.) of that site coming here and already gave all of this info and links weeks ago. Really, ya'll if you read this entire thread and the one before it, we have covered quite a bit of stuff.. it's all interesting reading.

I am sorry OneLostGirl! I know it's all interesting read but I have seen the same type of remark on many threads when someone is only trying to help! We all need to keep in mind that there are 1,595 Threads & 277,483 posts at the time of this post! :banghead: I apologize that when I was begining to read from the closed thread on this subject...I research the subject matter at hand first to understand more about it in this case psychology profiling (as I do w/other subjects in threads). I wasn't done reading all prior posts when I came across this link. I am still reading the earlier posts as I post this!

So I choose to share the link before finishing all of the posts in this thread. That is why I added that I didn't know if it had been posted yet. I also apologized for it knowing that I had not finished reading all posts on this topic. :sheesh:

It dosen't hurt to have the link posted again for those who are backtracking to threads of interest to them or became active in this thread after it was org. posted. I found it & posted it before finishing the closed thread & this one. While I started/cont. reading this thread I was/am keeping up to date w/posts to the threads I have read from start to finish. Then add all of the docs, media, video, etc. to keep up to date. Everyone has to remember that this case has a lot of links, threads, posts to stay on top of! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Thank You OneLostGirl for letting me know that Russell posts here. All you had to say was it was posted already & @ Russell. I was going to check & delete my post if that was the case. I have kindly deleted the posts for you. I was only trying to help as we all are! I care about finding out what happened to Caylee & to try to understand how any mother could act or do the things that KC & the A's have done. When, Why & What went wrong with KC & the A's! :banghead:

I know now that this is one thread I will read from 1st thread-2nd thread..as now it has sparked my interest more! I read every post on this thread from start to finish before I post anything on it again! It does hurt when some get a tad rude when someone is only trying to be helpful or thinking outside the box than others might be at the time. That is what this is all about right? Discuss & Debate the topic at hand! It is hard to read every thread of interest & keep up with new info etc. :sheesh:

So please let's all keep in mind1,595 Threads & 277,483 Posts & counting... In the weeks to come there will be new info as this goes to trial! :eek: I'm no a speed reader SORRY! So please be kind to those who r trying to catch up on the threads of interest before this happens!:blowkiss:

The most important part of all of this is Caylee. Justice For Caylee!:angel:

FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY PORTAL -PROFILING CASEY A.:

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/140/

Sm. quote from article:
The Behavior domain reflects a unrestrained level of acting-out (Type C) and very proactive competition with others for attention, control, and being on center stage. The acting-out is often dramatic, intrusive, manipulative, generally indifferent to others, and very likely to escalate until limits are externally imposed or personal resources are exhausted. Alcohol and other substance abuse are likely and the pleasure seeking will always exceed the pleasure found, leading to new excesses and related personal deficits, both physical and psychological. However, it is the social reinforcement and control that dominates, even to the degree that alcohol and drugs become secondary sources of pleasure/comfort and pain/discomfort avoidance.

Found this site sleuthing around thought it was quite interesting! Sorry if this has been posted already!

I had missed the crimsonshadow link and read there today. I found it very interesting. I also looked up Diane Downs and was surprised to find that her father has a website proclaiming her innocence. I guess that's one more thing the two have in common! (KC and Downs, I mean.) The side-by-side pics are quite creepy.

I had missed the crimsonshadow link and read there today. I found it very interesting. I also looked up Diane Downs and was surprised to find that her father has a website proclaiming her innocence. I guess that's one more thing the two have in common! (KC and Downs, I mean.) The side-by-side pics are quite creepy.

Diana accused dear ole dad of molesting her and he did throw her out of the house after the kids were shot and she was on bail .

If you get a chance read Ms Rules book about it - the psychological
anaylsis is truly fascinating - diana was dignoised as histronic pd .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member