Casey & Family Psychological Profile #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your new Look?? You are certainly creative OneLostGirl :woohoo::woohoo:

"Imagine the things I don't say" :clap: haha! "I'm not waving, I'm drowning":cool:

"On the corner of 33 & utter hell" :woohoo:

And the best........Lost but I'm on my way............:star:

Your pups are so beautiful.

Responding to part I bolded:
This is incorrect. George has a sister who apparently has a long history of mental/behavioral issues. He stated as much in one of his interviews with LE, and even expressed his concern regarding the possibility that it had been passed on to his daughter genetically.

Fwiw, I think Casey's pattern of deviant behaviors go way beyond being narcissistic, way beyond being the product of even the worst kind of parenting. She destroyed her child, threw her dead body in the trunk, went to Blockbuster,and snuggled up with her lover in front of a movie. For her to be able to do that, there is something profoundly missing. MOO

We don't know that there is any such hereditary cause to which KC's behavior can be attributed--nor do we know that KC deliberately destroyed her child. And were it a death resulting from her self-absorption and poor supervision, this would certainly be in keeping w the narcissistic personality. As to whether there's any other co-existing disorder, I couldn't say, but I was referring to NPD as I'm sadly only too familiar w this and have no trouble recognizing it. As for today's "news" there was nothing whatsoever "new" discovered, and nothing further learned about the cause of death from as it fails even to establish whether duct tape was used antemortem or postmortem. So it still can not be ruled out eg that it may have been used postmortem as late as the 18th in staging the kidnapping, a cover-up plan foiled by floods; nor ruled out that any of this took place following a negligent homicide. It still tells us nothing about the cause, or malice and intent. IMO these "developments" amount to no more than a strategy by the State to turn up the heat and get KC to reveal to them what actually did happen that day. Because until trial all we can really be certain of is that KC attempted--in the aftermath of whatever occurred--to sweep away the broken, decaying pieces of what was once her daughter under the rug. JMO

After seeing KC in the courtroom and sleeping on my thoughts I feel Kc appeared to have an attitude of, "Whatever, I'm here, I'm guilty, so get on with the proceedings." I feel she has come to the conclusion that she will spend most of her years behind bars by watching that flat affect she displayed in court. This does not seem to look like the clinical flat affect you see in some pts. because she was able to smile and appear at times to be engaged. I feel her thoughts are, "Lets let this play out to the finish no matter what financial or emotional expense, because I'm going away for good when this is all over. It didn't appear that KC had any illusions of innocense in that courtroom yesterday.

I didn't quite get the same feel. I just really didn't feel she was there. She smiled for the judge, lifted her hand and said the things that were required and then she sat and waited until it was time to go. She is able to hide a lot, that one. But I think she literally thought of nothing but- "holding her hand up, swearing in front of the judge, saying her name, smiling pretty for the judge and getting the f^ck outta there" and back to her cell. Her new home, her new brand of hell, eer, heaven.. well, ya know, living.

mo

We don't know that there is any such hereditary cause to which KC's behavior can be attributed--nor do we know that KC deliberately destroyed her child. And were it a death resulting from her self-absorption and poor supervision, this would certainly be in keeping w the narcissistic personality. As to whether there's any other co-existing disorder, I couldn't say, but I was referring to NPD as I'm sadly only too familiar w this and have no trouble recognizing it. As for today's "news" there was nothing whatsoever "new" discovered, and nothing further learned about the cause of death from as it fails even to establish whether duct tape was used antemortem or postmortem. So it still can not be ruled out eg that it may have been used postmortem as late as the 18th in staging the kidnapping, a cover-up plan foiled by floods; nor ruled out that any of this took place following a negligent homicide. It still tells us nothing about the cause, or malice and intent. IMO these "developments" amount to no more than a strategy by the State to turn up the heat and get KC to reveal to them what actually did happen that day. Because until trial all we can really be certain of is that KC attempted--in the aftermath of whatever occurred--to sweep away the broken, decaying pieces of what was once her daughter under the rug. JMO

well, there is that too. Casey has not been convicted of anything yet. Plus I agree about the Bipolar, naw.

Dear Sleuthers--

I have been reading all your posts and have contributed a few of my own that refer to my dealings with my late husband's ex-wife and her now 12-year old daughter.

Based on experiences in my own life, I believe that Casey became what she is today as a result of the way she was raised. And THE MAJOR contributing factor is her mother, Cindy.

My husband use to refer to his ex-wife's behavior as a "curse." When I questioned him further, he explained that in his way of understanding (he was Native American), it was like a "curse" passed down through generations-- and this was literally true in his ex-wife's family. His ex-wife's mother treated her just like she treats her own daughter-- overly affectionate, love-dovey and coddling her one moment; the next moment, screaming and cursing at her, telling her she's stupid and worthless.

For years, we watched the ex-wife treat the daughter this way-- and my husband (just like George Anthony) did what he could to diffuse each blow-up and to protect his daughter as best as he could. But, my husband would never stand up to her because he was always afraid that if he was too critical of the way his ex-wife treated his daughter, she would hurt the daughter in some way or deprive him access to her.

On some level, the ex-wife knew that she was "damaging" her child with her behavior, but her "sickness", anger, and attachment to her daughter was such that she would not let my husband and I raise her. On many, many occasions, she would call my husband up and tell him about the arguments they had-- and cry to him that she knew she was hurting her daughter, but the next day she and the daughter would be back to being "best friends" -- usually following a trip to the mall where she would buy the daughter a toy or an outfit to make up for what she did. Only people she liked were allowed to talk to her daughter -- everyone else was ignored. And this woman has been in therapy for many years!

My husband passed away last May, and now, as my step-daughter grows older, I see many of her mother's characteristics and behaviors in her own behaviors and actions. And I am very scared for what the future holds for her.

It is very hard to watch this dynamic occurring in a family-- it's like a seeing two trains approaching each other at high speeds on the same track and not being able to do anything to stop the crash other than to cringe in anticipation. If Cindy is anything like my stepdaughter's mother-- no one wants to get in her path because they will be attacked (verbally, emotionally, and even physically). And, Cindy was probably quite pleased when Caylee would not do what Casey wanted-- my stepdaughter's grandmother used to get a kick out of it when her granddaughter treated her daughter the way her daughter used to treat her. It's just so sick!

Of course, each family dynamic is different. And no two individuals will act in exactly the same way. I am sure that Cindy knows, deep down, that she has contributed in a big way to making her daughter what she is today. But I don't believe she ever thought Casey would go to the extreme of killing Caylee.

I agree 100%. Children are the product of their environment and live what they learn.

I do not believe she would harm herself either. I do, however, believe she will be the biggest whiner anyone has ever seen once she is in general population.

I think she will turn on the charm, in the general pop. Model prisoner. Best friend to all the inmates. Chameleon.

I'm going to say this honestly and it's way off the wall and I know it's more than probably no way...but don't ask me why but the very moment I viewed the video and they walked her into the courtroom I had an immediate thought that she was pregnant. Again, don't ask me why. No rhyme nor reason and certainly not wanting to start a rumor amuck. Just stating what thought went through my mind and I have no idea or clue as to why. There are times I do have very clear "psychic" happenings, but by no means do I claim to be such. Just confessing my first image and thoughts upon seeing the video.

I read that she was tested for pregnancy, when she was incarcerated. And, she wasn't.

I have a question and I hope you great posters have an answer. Does a sociopath know that they are a sociopath?

Some do. Some deny. Many just know that they are "different." Some are glad that they can't feel guilt or regret.

Would you happen to know if Cindy (yes, Cindy, Casey's mother) was seeing a therapist? She mentioned once that someone, ( a counselor? a social worker? don't remember who) told her she should start custody proceedings for Caylee since she was so worried about her welfare. Can anyone help me out on this information? TIA

Yes, the therapist told CA to start custody proceedings, and throw KC out of the house. Tell her to get a job, and grow up.

Lavanda, glad you saw my post, must have missed your response, so sorry!

OneLostGirl, my mother admitted to smoking pot while pregnant WITH me, wonder what that did? lol, may be why my spelling is bad and i have absolutely NO attention span, haha!

kiki, i agree with you observations of kc during todays hearing. i watched the entire thing (and still somehow completed all my housecleaning, yipeee) and i agree with you and would like to add i noticed she laughed or smiled 2-3 times when others in court did the same. could this be her sociopathic tendency to mimic other's behaviors?

as a side note, i was inspired to google sociopaths and what causes them...there were many articles about new info emerging about brain anomalies/damage/or underdevelopment in **i believe** the pre-frontal cortex. many older studies from 1944 and 1968 had observed parental environments as the primary cause. I don't know how to link or i would.

reeseva, i agree with you so much - i think environmental concerns and all this bioengineering of produce/dosing of med's to animals in our food supply is going to be found to have a much larger impact than people imagined on development. i have even heard because of the foods we are eating that girls are undergoing puberty and starting their periods at younger and younger ages. interesting since our life expectancy is rising at the same time.

since we are talking about kc and the entire families psychological states, what are your thoughts on LEE?

Yes, the pre-frontal cortex. Something about anomalous "mirror neurons," too.

I agree with you on both items. George's sister apparently does has a history of Bipolar, I think that info was on the tapes per George and in the emails from Cindy's mom.

I too believe that Casey's issues run far deeper than narcissism. I don't believe the dx of Psychopath comes close to covering her issues either. Cindy on the other hand.... and it's sad because she could get help- DBT really helps.
Anyway. oh yeah IMO

I agree- she is one for the books.

What is DBT?

As for today's "news" there was nothing whatsoever "new" discovered, and nothing further learned about the cause of death from as it fails even to establish whether duct tape was used antemortem or postmortem. So it still can not be ruled out eg that it may have been used postmortem as late as the 18th in staging the kidnapping, a cover-up plan foiled by floods; nor ruled out that any of this took place following a negligent homicide. It still tells us nothing about the cause, or malice and intent. IMO these "developments" amount to no more than a strategy by the State to turn up the heat and get KC to reveal to them what actually did happen that day. Because until trial all we can really be certain of is that KC attempted--in the aftermath of whatever occurred--to sweep away the broken, decaying pieces of what was once her daughter under the rug. JMO

I believe the developments that were reported were due in part to the timeline of her death by the forensic experts who analyzed the plant growth, bugs, etc. That report is what has concluded as to the timeline of the 18th...along with cell phone pings, etc. I am also pretty sure the prosecutors and investigators have more information that has not been shared with the media that enabled them to bring about this development and determination of the purposeful murder of Caylee. I for one have never believed it was an accident. Just too much circumstantial evidence and abnormal behaviors on part of Casey during the 30-days following Caylee's "disappearance" to believe an accident occured and was covered. I believe the reports that Casey indeed premeditated, planned and executed the murder of Caylee with full knowledge of what she was doing.

I read that she was tested for pregnancy, when she was incarcerated. And, she wasn't.

It was stated she has gained weight due to her snacking and boredom. Thank the good Lord that's the reason!

True, we don't know for certain. But we don't know that there *isn't a hereditary or genetic cause to which it can be attributed, either. What we do know along those lines is that there is a family history that supports it is possible.

On that note, there are a lot of things we don't "know" in this case. You don't "know" that Cindy is a narcissist, you have merely formed the opinion that she is. That's fine... we form opinions based on our personal observations, as well as speculative information and the facts as we understand them.

I simply stated the fact that there is indeed a family history of psych problems...and I do think it's an important fact as it pertains to this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste