Casey & Family Psychological Profile #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Bundy was not adopted. He was raised in the home with his bio mother, who he knew as his sister. When he was growing up, he believed his grandmother to be his mother, and her husband to be his stepfather.

THAT'S right! I'm confusing my serial murderers. Thanks for the correction!

Of course she has a mental illness, and its name is CASEY! lolololbwhahahahaha!!!

Seriosuly, there is obviously some blurry boundaries in Cindy land, inconsistencies in speech and action. She twists things around and leaves things out and conceals evidence and refuses to turn over info that she previously HAD agreed to submit. She says in one breath I do not care where Casey is and in the next breath Casey deserves the mother of the year award. She is on a teeter-totter and apparently has been for some years, as she has looked over and paid for her daughters' crimes. She may not have been born with anything wrong, but it is quite possible that the years with Casey might have brought out some underlying issues that have reared their ugly heads for all of us to behold...It is quite possible that she IS ill, but it also highly possible that she is simply OVER THE EDGE and hanging on by a thread (I doubt it, but it IS possible). What comes to mind for me is the FINGER she holds up to silence all the world, the FINGER that says only what she has to say is valuable, important or true, the FINGER of Cindy almost as if in her mind, it were the very finger of God...:eek:

Of course she has a mental illness, and its name is CASEY! lolololbwhahahahaha!!!

Seriosuly, there is obviously some blurry boundaries in Cindy land, inconsistencies in speech and action. She twists things around and leaves things out and conceals evidence and refuses to turn over info that she previously HAD agreed to submit. She says in one breath I do not care where Casey is and in the next breath Casey deserves the mother of the year award. She is on a teeter-totter and apparently has been for some years, as she has looked over and paid for her daughters' crimes. She may not have been born with anything wrong, but it is quite possible that the years with Casey might have brought out some underlying issues that have reared their ugly heads for all of us to behold...It is quite possible that she IS ill, but it also highly possible that she is simply OVER THE EDGE and hanging on by a thread (I doubt it, but it IS possible). What comes to mind for me is the FINGER she holds up to silence all the world, the FINGER that says only what she has to say is valuable, important or true, the FINGER of Cindy almost as if in her mind, it were the very finger of God...:eek:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:and if she doesn't have the finger out, she has the bat or the hammer.

While I don't understand this thread being here, my thoughts are that the whole family has issues. Mental illness? No. There is nothing to indicate there is mental illness. CA was a Registered Nurse who was gainfully employed in that capacity for many years.

People with mental illnesses can hold down a job.

People with mental illnesses can hold down a job.

I know this of a certainty. One person, my own egg donor, comes to mind. She had a lucrative hospital career for almost 40 years and retired with a lovely pension, and she is off the charts PSYCHOPATH/SOCIOPATH/ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER/MORAL INSANITY: whatever you want to call it. They are not retarded, they are cunning and conniving. They HIDE from the outside world and only their VICTIMS see the ugly face of the MONSTER...

Thanks, magic-cat, for the commentary on The Finger. I have been watching that finger from the beginning. I also hear it tapping on the table in the audio interviews.

I ask..... With the events of today, could there possibly be anyone on the fence now? :)

I ask..... With the events of today, could there possibly be anyone on the fence now? :)

Oh, I imagine there will be a few that will still run to Cindy's defense. If anyone can support her after today, then they probably suffer from the same "issue" she does. In California, they'd call her a "5150".

No. CINDY does not have a mental illness. She has a terrible (horrible) personality disorder that makes her lie, cheat and stand up proud and full of entitlement in the face of her circumstances. Most normal people would say that she is f%ked up...The law and medical practice calls it a "personality disorder"... the law forgives "mental illness". I don't. So I'll stick with personality disorder. Ok. I think that she has that.

MOO :eek:

:clap::clap::clap:

Totally agree!

I stand by what I have been saying since "day one" Cindy has a raging case of Borderline personality disorder, she makes me frigging SICK!

I think Cindy and Casey both have mental illness(es). Kind of like a folie a deux, but more so that Casey was probably conditioned in some of her behaviors growing up with Cindy. It's not a cop-out on Casey's behalf, but I think Cindy's unstable personality behaviors 'ingrained' into Casey, particularly through her childhood but most importantly in the period where Casey became pregnant. I think both of the behaviors started to get progressively worse when a power struggle arose between Casey and Cindy over Caylee. I think Casey felt resentment towards Cindy and jealousy towards Caylee because Cindy was very much a prominent nurturing figure in Caylee's life. After all their arguments, Casey couldn't understand why Cindy never showed her -or stopped showing her - nurture, and to a degree, love.

Obviously I'm not saying that Casey is the way she is and has done what she did because of Cindy, I think some of Casey's learned behaviors manifested when she was a child. Without a doubt though, Casey has a lot of issues that Cindy doesn't. Casey's own conscience and choices are to her detriment too. But I certainly don't think being around Cindy was necessarily a 'healthy environment' for Casey who already has an unstable personality to be in.

Cindy has massive control issues - it is easily evidenced in her behavior towards George and anybody who questions her authority or position in this situation. Casey also has some massive issues, I can't get her voice out of my head when she spoke from jail. She was condescending, patronizing, while also being mothering and trying to be in control of the situation - I think Casey mimics Cindy to the extreme and is probably unaware she does it. This is also another reason why I think the driving force of Caylee's death is because subconsciously (perhaps even consciously) Casey killed Caylee to punish Cindy.

"Mental illness? No. There is nothing to indicate there is mental illness. CA was a Registered Nurse who was gainfully employed in that capacity for many years."

Actually, Cindy was working as an RN up until the shyte hit the fan in this case. And from some of the documents she is on some sort of a leave of absence from her job at this time - with full pay?

I think she was working in some sort of a management position for a company that does home visits. Most of this type of visiting nursing requires dealing with the elderly.

Having seen Cindy and her behaviors on numerous TV shows over these past few months, could anyone here say they would want this woman in charge of the care of their loved one?

By the way, any employer can request a "fitness for duty" exam before a person returns to the workplace after being off work. In nursing, this can include both physical and psychological fitness.

Having a job and/or being educated does not preclude someone from being bat crazy.

No. CINDY does not have a mental illness. She has a terrible (horrible) personality disorder that makes her lie, cheat and stand up proud and full of entitlement in the face of her circumstances. Most normal people would say that she is f%ked up...The law and medical practice calls it a "personality disorder"... the law forgives "mental illness". I don't. So I'll stick with personality disorder. Ok. I think that she has that.

MOO :eek:

Yep - Borderline Personality Disorder, IMO. Look it up in the DSM-IV.

I don't think mental illness absolves responsibility. The courts generally don't see it that way either. To a degree - and if argued effectively - it will most certainly affect sentencing and 'rehabilitation' [HATE that word in these situations], but not Casey's culpability. If Casey was 'insane' at the point of killing, disposing and lying about Casey's whereabouts then that would absolve some of her responsibility. However we all know that Casey is not insane. Mental illness does not equal insanity.

Let alone the "mental illness" part that seems to absolve all guilty party's of wrong - doing... Let's get real here. The whole family of 4 (and only 4 because NO ONE else that is part of this hereditary unit has come forward) all have a pronounced sense of entitlement, arrogance, relaxed attitudes toward lying and a complete lack of emotion that demonstrates personality disorders all round. I don't think that a single one of them is exempt. :eek::confused:

Not to mention their total disregard for the law and LE even though their granddaughter was a victim of a crime, she was murdered.
They are freaks. jmo

I think Cindy and Casey both have mental illness(es). Kind of like a folie a deux, but more so that Casey was probably conditioned in some of her behaviors growing up with Cindy. It's not a cop-out on Casey's behalf, but I think Cindy's unstable personality behaviors 'ingrained' into Casey, particularly through her childhood but most importantly in the period where Casey became pregnant. I think both of the behaviors started to get progressively worse when a power struggle arose between Casey and Cindy over Caylee. I think Casey felt resentment towards Cindy and jealousy towards Caylee because Cindy was very much a prominent nurturing figure in Caylee's life. After all their arguments, Casey couldn't understand why Cindy never showed her -or stopped showing her - nurture, and to a degree, love.

Obviously I'm not saying that Casey is the way she is and has done what she did because of Cindy, I think some of Casey's learned behaviors manifested when she was a child. Without a doubt though, Casey has a lot of issues that Cindy doesn't. Casey's own conscience and choices are to her detriment too. But I certainly don't think being around Cindy was necessarily a 'healthy environment' for Casey who already has an unstable personality to be in.

Cindy has massive control issues - it is easily evidenced in her behavior towards George and anybody who questions her authority or position in this situation. Casey also has some massive issues, I can't get her voice out of my head when she spoke from jail. She was condescending, patronizing, while also being mothering and trying to be in control of the situation - I think Casey mimics Cindy to the extreme and is probably unaware she does it. This is also another reason why I think the driving force of Caylee's death is because subconsciously (perhaps even consciously) Casey killed Caylee to punish Cindy.

That's pretty much how it goes. You seem to get the idea of what it is like to live in this type of home, being raised by a "Cindy".

Let alone the "mental illness" part that seems to absolve all guilty party's of wrong - doing... Let's get real here. The whole family of 4 (and only 4 because NO ONE else that is part of this hereditary unit has come forward) all have a pronounced sense of entitlement, arrogance, relaxed attitudes toward lying and a complete lack of emotion that demonstrates personality disorders all round. I don't think that a single one of them is exempt. :eek::confused:

Yep, that says it!

--------------------------------------------------

mad7.gif
mad7.gif
mad7.gif

This is the extent of their mental illness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89