Casey & Family Psychological Profile #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I thought she was on Benzo's for a while but she seems more "here" now, I don't know if she was drinking while on them and just stopped doing so or if she just went off them all together. But I have seen her "fog" lift quite a lot in the last week or so.

Bump-

We were all discussing Cindy and Benzo's after the latest doc dump and I mentioned that I'd brought up in older posts that (although at the time of this posting above we had no proof she was indeed taking Benzo's) I noticed a change in her.. that I felt she had stopped using Benzo's.

Is this the same time frame as when Michelle B became their "spokesperson" going on TV with them, etc.. does anyone know?

The GmA interview this Am she looked overmedicated in my opinion and then the episode at the park, again, overmedicated and overacting. JMHO.

huh- I bet this is the day Michelle B went on TV and spoke for them and Cindy seemed all drugged up.

Let alone the "mental illness" part that seems to absolve all guilty party's of wrong - doing... Let's get real here. The whole family of 4 (and only 4 because NO ONE else that is part of this hereditary unit has come forward) all have a pronounced sense of entitlement, arrogance, relaxed attitudes toward lying and a complete lack of emotion that demonstrates personality disorders all round. I don't think that a single one of them is exempt. :eek::confused:

:clap::clap::clap: Excellent summary! I might add one more thing......all four seem to lack a conscience. They will throw anyone under the bus if it helps achieve their goal, and it appears they do so with no remorse.

It seems to me that Cindy is in denial about things that she DOES NOT want to accept. Or refuses to accept. I think that she doesn't want to be embarrassed and humiliated knowing what the whole world might think of them, of her (Cindy) mothering skills, and what kind of people they might be looked at as. I think her pride is on the line here. She will not put that pride in her back pocket for anything in this world. It would be an admission of the possibility of her failing to be a good mom etc. Plus, she still wants to protect Casey. I think a lot of that is her own guilt for the things she has said and done by using Caylee as a pawn between her and Casey. Nothing worse that lies. I mean, the most you can ever hope to get from another person, is the truth. JMO. Thanks for letting me share my thoughts.

Goodnight all. :bedtime:

It seems to me that Cindy is in denial about things that she DOES NOT want to accept. Or refuses to accept. I think that she doesn't want to be embarrassed and humiliated knowing what the whole world might think of them, of her (Cindy) mothering skills, and what kind of people they might be looked at as. I think her pride is on the line here. She will not put that pride in her back pocket for anything in this world. It would be an admission of the possibility of her failing to be a good mom etc. Plus, she still wants to protect Casey. I think a lot of that is her own guilt for the things she has said and done by using Caylee as a pawn between her and Casey. Nothing worse that lies. I mean, the most you can ever hope to get from another person, is the truth. JMO. Thanks for letting me share my thoughts.

Goodnight all. :bedtime:
I am glad you brought this up, Cindy's pride. In the beginning I thought that all of the protest was because she was protecting her daughter, but later it started to dawn on me that what she was protecting was her own image, her family's image and what other's thought of them. Is she so over the top because there are no boundaries between her and the other members of the family, especially Casey, and she feels like an assault on Casey is an assault on herself ? Mother's are protective by nature, but Cindy has taken it above and beyond what would be considered "normal".

snip

I actually emailed Cindy with this very question about Casey - asking Cindy her opinion on what Casey was doing when she was supposedly working. Her emailed reply to me was this:

"Loving Caylee." :confused:

:sick:

That's disgusting. She just loved her to death I guess, pun and sarcasm intended.

cindy would get alot more respect if she would just come out and tell the truth. we all have faults. moo

After seeing Lee laugh during his deposition I can't help thinking the whole family might have mental issues....they don't act like normal people with the exception of GA....I think he acts like most "normal" people would under this stressful situation.

ABSOLUTELY!!!
The whole family unit needs counseling..BIG TIME
IMO

You speak of Cindy's "pride" and her need to have people think well of her. How can someone have "pride" when it isn't real? False pride. She wishes she had pride. Reality is shooting that down. People are seeing Casey and the family dynamics for what they are. Cindy will have to swallow that pride forever. That family is united in denial and false hopes only. They are all united by murder.

This is the most bizarre family I have ever come across. A family therapist would have a field day.

The behaviour of all family members suggests dyfunction with a capital D.

I have no problem with a family supporting their daughter/sister but the covering up and denial is another thing.

Lee believes everything Casey tells him? Oh my!

The family believes the elusive ZGF was instructing Casey where to go via her myspace? Oh my!

ZGF was trying to teach Casey a lesson? What lesson? Why? Oh My!

Casey tells Lee she lied to the Police and they do not report it - would you not report to the police any new information you might have to find your kidnapped grand daughter/neice? Oh my!

This is just craziness!
I feel this family bears some responsbility in the death of Caylees.

Cindy's behavior is to protect herself from reality.
You all made so many very good observations. Gets me thinking.
How many lies has Casey told and how many lies has Cindy told?
Who has been telling the most lies?
Casey's cool reception when seeing her parents today in court made me think that she knows they are at the end of what they can do. They know if they lie during the trial they can be found out and the prosecutor will do his best to ask the right questions.
The test will be if they wise up and are careful because the more dysfunctional they appear, the more the jury will not like the whole family. Juries are to find tier of fact.

When inconsistencies are revealed they will look like they are trying to get her off and the jury will not like that at all.

The whole family will be on trial and the media psychologists will be discussing how Narcissistic families operate and these people will be the example. This is really sad.

Let alone the "mental illness" part that seems to absolve all guilty party's of wrong - doing... Let's get real here. The whole family of 4 (and only 4 because NO ONE else that is part of this hereditary unit has come forward) all have a pronounced sense of entitlement, arrogance, relaxed attitudes toward lying and a complete lack of emotion that demonstrates personality disorders all round. I don't think that a single one of them is exempt. :eek::confused:

Perfectly said:clap:

snip

I actually emailed Cindy with this very question about Casey - asking Cindy her opinion on what Casey was doing when she was supposedly working. Her emailed reply to me was this:

"Loving Caylee." :confused:

i came onto this thread to state that saying cindy is mentally ill is no better than giving her an excuse to behave the way she does, when actually, she's just a horrible little person who deserves everything she gets .... but having read that post susie, i'm not so sure anymore :waitasec: ...

i came onto this thread to state that saying cindy is mentally ill is no better than giving her an excuse to behave the way she does, when actually, she's just a horrible little person who deserves everything she gets .... but having read that post susie, i'm not so sure anymore :waitasec: ...

It's called manipulation, eddeva. She would have no other option than to send a response to Susie like that. There would be no place in her storyline of MotY for Casey to be out partying with her daughter potentially drugged and sleeping in the trunk of her car, now would there be? "Loving Caylee" is a pretty simple answer and gives no information, no hint of the question truly asked being answered, and definitely does not invite the questioner to ask a follow up question.

I think so.
Either that or she has no sense.

Who chews gum in court? with the media trained on them?:loser:

No class.

I think so.
Either that or she has no sense.

Who chews gum in court? look a cow? with the media trained on them?:loser:

No class.

The same people who chomped on gum at Caylee's memorial service. Not so much "no class", but more like "LOW class".

With all due respect, as I'm definitely not an expert on the subject, I don't see mental illness as a factor in this family. I see arrogance as the driving force.

per Collins Dictionary definition:

"Arrogance" - disdainfulness, haughtiness, high-handedness, insolence, pride, supercilliousness, swagger.

Sound familiar? Not even the murder of their grandchild/niece, at the hands of their own daughter/sister, will ever change their attitude. It has only served to further "unite" them in their disdain for the law, truth, and morality, and why they choose to surround themselves with shady individuals of similar values. This whole situation, IMO, is not so much an ordeal for this narcissistic family, as yet another challenge to be met and overcome, and the rest of the world be damned.

I think Cindy is mentally ill for sure. I've thought from the first time I saw her in court last summer, acting weird. It's obvious that Cindy's illness has rubbed off on the rest of the family...This does not excuse their behavior though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member