Casey & Family Psychological Profile #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, (to add briefly to my earlier post) it's more than not being able to read people. It seems to me there's an inability to feel shame. The shame that comes when you are being dishonest with someone is usually something kids are taught to feel at a young age.

Shame or Remorse???? Haven't seen any of either from KA.

Yeah-hypocrisy in the tenth degree right there! They turned down ALL help that was not "ALIVE Caylee" based. They not only turned down help, but threw up roadblocks whenever and wherever they could to deter them that would help from being effective in their efforts. That interview where Cindy said that was one of THE most pathetic that I have seen to date. She showed her own belief in HER as THE most important and central figure in all of this, as she has done a million times before. At least she is consistent in her ideology! Lie and deceive and believe you are like a God!

Amber alerts are only effective IMMEDIATELY upon someone being abducted, as they can set up alerts on the highways etc, for LE and citizens to be on alert and on the look-out for the individual. 31 days is WAY too late for an Amber alert. This philosophy of theirs, point the finger of blame at ANYONE rather than one of THEIR OWN, is a central THEME in this sort of disfunctional scenario. I have heard it a million times. THEY, the finger pointers, are ALWAYS the victims, and they have been VICTIMIZED (according to themselves) in EVERY situation imaginable. It is a mark OF their disfunction every time they do this and it is OBVIOUS to trained professionals and easily recognizable as part of the disfunction.

I think the prepared questions Casey asked while waiting for Jose the day she was arrested are the ones he instructed her to get out, knowing that anything she said, even during a car ride would be recorded. They were totally self serving, why wasn't the grand jury kept secret, why wasn't their an Amber alert, etc? One would think she would say, hello Scott, you are FBI, thank God, I have been so wanting to talk to you, let me tell you all I know about Zenida so you can help me find my daughter! Instead she didn't offer up one bit of information to them about her, she only wanted to talk about how her and her parents had been tricked and treated poorly and the incompetence of Orange County LE! She could have pretended to pray or sit and look pensive, instead she picked at her nails, adjusted her clothes and flipped her hair as if inside her head she were Rose Nilan siging "Hi Ho the Derio!".

But, be sure to bring a violin with broken strings and a barf bag. :boohoo::yuck::violin::sick:

The best piccie on that w/s is, IMHO, one fo the backs of CA and GA's heads, as they sit at some missing children's event.

BTW-- Looks like they are still smudging the fact that she was murdered, not "missing."
...and I believe I caught site of lovely JW in one of the pics...or my mind is playing tricks on me.

What about his anger issues and Peter Pan Syndrome (don't know if this is a real diagnosis but he acts like a boy who refuses to grow up). I also think he is histrionic.
IMO so is Cindy (histrionic).

Whether you get to the place we are or you don't, it's ok. I said this a long time ago but it bears repeating again.

Caylee was a very lonely child. She had no playmates, no interactions with other toddlers, she didn't attend Sunday school or pre-school, she apparently didn't even go to the drs for regular checkups. She apparently had videos and tv shows she could watch and follow. These were her friends.

She was subjected to only being with adults and very angry adults at that. The A compound was just that; a place where behind close doors anger was the norm. When she was taken out in public it was for appearances only. Caylee was a means to solicit smiles and praise for the A clan. She was paraded around the streets to show everyone the material items she had.

Money buys everything your heart desires BUT LOVE. What love Caylee was exposed to was a poison type of love. It was a required and demanded love. She was subjected to hearing negative talk her entire short life.

If Caylee was standing on the tracks and a train was barreling down with CA and KC both holding Caylee, Caylee would be hit while CA and KC jumped off the tracks. Each would blame each other then turn and blame the driver of the train for hitting Caylee.

Now substitute what really happened. KC murdered Caylee and blamed CA for it happening.

(Snip Respect Countzero) :clap:

I totally agree. Someone on WS has a quote on their posts saying: "Everyone talks about love...but it is how you treat people..." the saying is much more beautiful but to put it even more simple: love is what love does.

...jmo...

Caylee was a very lonely child. She had no playmates, no interactions with other toddlers, she didn't attend Sunday school or pre-school, she apparently didn't even go to the drs for regular checkups. She apparently had videos and tv shows she could watch and follow. These were her friends.

I can't remember which appearances I heard this from, considering how many damn appearances the As have done, but I remember when both GA and CA (on separate shows) were trying to say what Caylees favourite things were, and they listed every disney movie known to man, and cartoons but that's about it. Sounds like she was just plopped in front of the TV to babysit her.

My nephew (who is not too much older than Caylee) was sort of the same in the sense that he was raised by adults and didn't have much interaction with children until he started going to school, with the exception of the weekly park visit.... but I can name a gajillion things he loves to do. Sure, he loves the cartoons but he would much rather be playing outside, drawing with side walk chalk, riding his bike..etc etc... I could go on forever.

Aside from the pool, it didn't sound like anyone hung out with Caylee for fun activities. On the Caylee is missing myspace.. it seemed like they hardly knew what her favorite things were. They had listed less than a handful of things she liked... as if they really didn't know.

Sorry for rambling.. I had one of those 5hr energy shots too early this A.M :bang:

I think the prepared questions Casey asked while waiting for Jose the day she was arrested are the ones he instructed her to get out, knowing that anything she said, even during a car ride would be recorded. They were totally self serving, why wasn't the grand jury kept secret, why wasn't their an Amber alert, etc? One would think she would say, hello Scott, you are FBI, thank God, I have been so wanting to talk to you, let me tell you all I know about Zenida so you can help me find my daughter! Instead she didn't offer up one bit of information to them about her, she only wanted to talk about how her and her parents had been tricked and treated poorly and the incompetence of Orange County LE! She could have pretended to pray or sit and look pensive, instead she picked at her nails, adjusted her clothes and flipped her hair as if inside her head she were Rose Nilan siging "Hi Ho the Derio!".

When she spent an hour fiddling with her nails and hair, I knew immedietly that they left her like that intentionally. They wanted her to sit alone and think......maybe she'd finally realize that this is her future. All alone in a room with no interaction. Just her alone with her thoughts. I think they were hoping she'd go crazy and spill the beans.

She wasn't phased in the least bit. I don't think a whole lot goes through her mind. She certainly wasn't realizing that that's in fact her future.

I watched that again the other day and was struck by how she took control of the interview from the start and no useful info was really given about Caylee. The interview was all about her, her lack of sleep, *I'm gonna collapse* ( and other such theatrics )......blah, blah, b l a h.
Taking another look at how we percieved cA during the time of the Greta Van Sustren interview. Initially the interview brought some sympathy for the plight of grandmother CC. This interview was before MM of Fox News let CA have it verbally on nation wide TV and Ca was livid that MMwouldn't let her control the interview. Oh that clip is priceless! Back to first interview. From my own emotional trauma over a loved one, I found my audible voice completely leave me. This wasn't from crying as I had cried buckets with no issues of hoarseness. Fromwhat I'v been told my voice left from the grief I was unable to express. (Voice came back 3 mon. later) This took me back to CA's hoarseness. We didn't see any desperate tears, (only an observation from media clips) orders being yelled out to teams of searchers, going door to door looking for anything to help find Caylee. Could CA's voice have been affected by all her LE interviews, by pleading with KC for Caylee's safe return, yelling at angry protesters, giving mega phone speeches at there foundation sites? I don't know??? It seems to me this vocal meltdown was brought on first by lack of sleep stemming from incessant panic talk of what direction the family will proceed with KC safely locked up. At this point I could keep my empathy for cA. This changed when her incessant talk led her to directing all kC's friends to not look at straight up facts , but to guide them away from the investigation while she felt a sense of accomplishment putting together a false list of friends to accuse for Caylee's abduction. Taking her thoughts of assumed facts and putting a notebook of sequince together for LE took some verbal planning that may have kept her up at nights CA appeared desperate at times to turn focus off KC and her attempts are what made her appear sickly. Such a shame she felt she couldn't put her unrelenting focus on the guilt of KC. I wonder if CA will ever write a book (to appease public, gain sympathy, make money) called, "Why I did what I did"

Taking another look at how we percieved cA during the time of the Greta Van Sustren interview. Initially the interview brought some sympathy for the plight of grandmother CC. This interview was before MM of Fox News let CA have it verbally on nation wide TV and Ca was livid that MMwouldn't let her control the interview. Oh that clip is priceless! Back to first interview. From my own emotional trauma over a loved one, I found my audible voice completely leave me. This wasn't from crying as I had cried buckets with no issues of hoarseness. Fromwhat I'v been told my voice left from the grief I was unable to express. (Voice came back 3 mon. later) This took me back to CA's hoarseness. We didn't see any desperate tears, (only an observation from media clips) orders being yelled out to teams of searchers, going door to door looking for anything to help find Caylee. Could CA's voice have been affected by all her LE interviews, by pleading with KC for Caylee's safe return, yelling at angry protesters, giving mega phone speeches at there foundation sites? I don't know??? It seems to me this vocal meltdown was brought on first by lack of sleep stemming from incessant panic talk of what direction the family will proceed with KC safely locked up. At this point I could keep my empathy for cA. This changed when her incessant talk led her to directing all kC's friends to not look at straight up facts , but to guide them away from the investigation while she felt a sense of accomplishment putting together a false list of friends to accuse for Caylee's abduction. Taking her thoughts of assumed facts and putting a notebook of sequince together for LE took some verbal planning that may have kept her up at nights CA appeared desperate at times to turn focus off KC and her attempts are what made her appear sickly. Such a shame she felt she couldn't put her unrelenting focus on the guilt of KC. I wonder if CA will ever write a book (to appease public, gain sympathy, make money) called, "Why I did what I did"

ooh, I missed the MM interview (I avoid Fox like the plague)!

Link, please?

Many of us in the beginning of the case came to the conclusion that CA was trying immulate, & mimick the feelings a mother or grandmother might portray when confronted with a child missing. Her voice and mannerisms didn't seem natural or authentic for such devastating news. I feel the behavior displayed by cA was one of panic. The panic it seems now was from loosing her control of her family. In a New York minute CA had to find a new reference of being to mimick and it showed. Take alook again at the Greta VS interview where she referenced her own physical condition throughout the entire interview instead of panic that her grandaughter just might be in a worse physical conditon by an abductor. Instead cA created a new thought pattern that Caylee was to special to be harmed leaving CA to gain more sympathy for her plight than the position Caylee might be in.

Take a look at the memorial service for Caylee. The first words out of CA's mouth were about her cold and the bracelets she was wearing.

Take a look at the memorial service for Caylee. The first words out of CA's mouth were about her cold and the bracelets she was wearing.

KC does the same thing - talking about her cold in prison and gave her parents a "don't worry I am getting enough sleep" schpeel. Selfishness is what I believe led to poor Caylee's death. If this family wasn't so selfish, so in denial and so concerned with their own lives - they could have seen the issues with KC that inevitably resulted in Caylee's death. JMO

i too felt compassion for the A's at first ...but not anymore..I compare Cindy and Co to the old TV show the Adams family and The Munsters the famlies on those shows were creepy and lived in haunted houses and slept in coffins and looked scary and people would be afraid of them but the family could never understand why because they thought they were normal...thats the way I see the A's they think they are the all american family they refuse to see what we see ...they live in LA-LA land..

But they know Caylee died with duct tape wrapped over her mouth and a heart sticker placed over the mouth she was found in a place thier crazy daughter was known to frequent and bury animals ...they also smelled the car and know that a body was in the car ...they know that thier crazy a$$ daughter didn't call police but was seen renting movies,drinking playing house with her boyfriend for 31 days and yet they still see themselves as a normal family and KC as a loving mother...and Cindy well I bet if you ask her she would tell you she is the best mother,grandmother,woman ever..

KC does the same thing - talking about her cold in prison and gave her parents a "don't worry I am getting enough sleep schpeel. Selfishness is what I believe led to poor Caylee's death. If this family wasn't so selfish, so in denial and so concerned with their own lives - they could have seen the issues with KC that inevitably resulted in Caylee's death. JMO

You have to ask yourself why this statement was so relavant. Uncomfortable moment facing her parents may stem from KC not knowing her parents mindset upon visiting. This comment to me was a manipulation to see how her parents would respond to her emotional needs, setting the tone for the visitation.

But the ones who desperately need to take heed never think it applies to them .

I found a diamond ring in a restroom once, and didn't turn it in to security, thinking the security guard would just keep it anyway... some darling 80 year old grandmother is probably heart broken over losing it

I've been charged the wrong amount for things (in my favor) and made a joke of it, "It must be my birthday"

I have fudged on my business expenses on my taxes

I have lied to my mother in law on the phone when the truth is I just wasn't in the mood for her

I have called off work sick, when I was already dressed for the beach, the car packed and running , sunglasses in hand, ready for a "me" day

I have said unkind things about someone. One time my niece repeated something I said to the person. The lady is approaching us, and my little niece (3) says, "Here comes Miss______, the one that you said gives you such a headache!!" Thank goodness the lady just laughed with me, because I was cold busted.

Never during any of these incidents did it occur to me I am modeling lying, cheating, gossiping, committing federal tax fraud or stealing, in fact I fancy myself as one of the "good ones". That is what I mean about it is a cautionary tale about children learning what they live, maybe I was reminding myself to be mindful of what example I am setting. My children and nieces and nephews treat me like I pretty much hung the moon. I want to deserve their respect. Looking at my list, I better get busy changing my ways.

When she spent an hour fiddling with her nails and hair, I knew immedietly that they left her like that intentionally. They wanted her to sit alone and think......maybe she'd finally realize that this is her future. All alone in a room with no interaction. Just her alone with her thoughts. I think they were hoping she'd go crazy and spill the beans.

She wasn't phased in the least bit. I don't think a whole lot goes through her mind. She certainly wasn't realizing that that's in fact her future.

Yep! One cannot expect depth from a teaspoon.

Sorry haven't gotten back sooner...http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

Hope it's ok to post.

That foundation stuff is ridiculous, in CA's rambling and disconnected style yet. She said once in an interview she is a good writer? Also, Boat races? And no pics of the Mother of the Year, just send all donations to our home address, LOL. I just think it is very interesting that they are trying to spin it so that Casey isn't even involved in any way, Caylee was kidnapped and missing for months, Casey's troubles are probably just a big misunderstanding with the police, due to her mistruths told to help find Caylee, during a time of desperation.

I found a diamond ring in a restroom once, and didn't turn it in to security, thinking the security guard would just keep it anyway... some darling 80 year old grandmother is probably heart broken over losing it

I've been charged the wrong amount for things (in my favor) and made a joke of it, "It must be my birthday"

I have fudged on my business expenses on my taxes

I have lied to my mother in law on the phone when the truth is I just wasn't in the mood for her

I have called off work sick, when I was already dressed for the beach, the car packed and running , sunglasses in hand, ready for a "me" day

I have said unkind things about someone. One time my niece repeated something I said to the person. The lady is approaching us, and my little niece (3) says, "Here comes Miss______, the one that you said gives you such a headache!!" Thank goodness the lady just laughed with me, because I was cold busted.

Never during any of these incidents did it occur to me I am modeling lying, cheating, gossiping, committing federal tax fraud or stealing, in fact I fancy myself as one of the "good ones". That is what I mean about it is a cautionary tale about children learning what they live, maybe I was reminding myself to be mindful of what example I am setting. My children and nieces and nephews treat me like I pretty much hung the moon. I want to deserve their respect. Looking at my list, I better get busy changing my ways.

Yeah TWA, you are a real bad one, LOL. It's called being HUMAN, and every time you did something you didn't really feel was right, you felt sorry afterwards and learned something, you know, life lessons, and all that carp. :blowkiss: We've all done stuff like that and anyone who says they haven't is still lying. And that you admit it on a forum says you ARE one of the good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman