Casey & Family Psychological Profile #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, but didn't CA state that lying is not a crime? Let's see how she defends herself against
Title XLVI CRIMES
Chapter 837
PERJURY

837.055 False information to law enforcement during investigation.--Whoever knowingly and willfully gives false information to a law enforcement officer who is conducting a missing person investigation or a felony criminal investigation with the intent to mislead the officer or impede the investigation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 (a) For a misdemeanor of the first degree, by a definite term of imprisonment not exceeding 1 year; or s. 775.083 which is a fine.

False information= a lie.......A CRIME

She won't be charged with it. She won't be charged with anything, ever. Though I'd sure like to be proven wrong. (prove me wrong, Yuri and Co, OK?!? please!)

HEY!

Lying to Cindy is not a crime!

Any lie told to Cindy by Madonna Casey is untouchable (non-prosecutorial) by law - THE LAW OF CINDY!

You guys just don't get it - along with the Orlando PD, the FBI, and
the Prosecutorial Lawyers!

Ask George!

Earthling

No doubt George gets it!

Hello WS :)

Casey: If I wanted to really just get rid of her, I would've left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.

LE: You said that your sister told you that uh, "because I'm a spiteful *****?"
LA: Uh-hum
LE: And did she tell you where mom could hear...
LA: She didn't whisper it...

Cindy: ...it was during the time Casey wasn't at the house so it had to be after the 14th. Somewhere around that week or the next week we got a notice of address change from the post office you know, when they send you the request to change the address? Well it came to Amy, Amy H with our address on it. And I asked Casey when I had talked to her on one of the times I asked, I said why is Amy sending a change of address to our house, she's not moving in. She says, "no mom" that Amy wanted to send a package to the house for her roommate instead of it going to her home you know, in Oviedo she wanted it to come to the house. I said, well that doesn't make sense Casey 'cause you don't need a change of address just to tell whoever. Where ever you, it to be shipped, you just ship it to that address and just alert someone that lives at that address. You don't go though the address change.

Today I feel like Caylee's death was premeditated(but I may change my mind-this case drives me crazy-bless Caylee). From stuff like what I have put together here, hearing about the searches done online again, and the cryptic statement that has been analyzed on another thread: (murdering my granddaughters birth...that Cindy made). She speaks of a "plot" since Caylee's birth that may or may not have been the case but I zero in on the fact that she brings up a plot since birth anyway.

LE at that point was thinking that Casey killed Caylee, Cindy knew it but only Cindy was talking about "plots since birth." I think Cindy, once she knew Casey had killed Caylee knew it was because she(Casey)had not wanted her from "birth."

Many times we have all posted and read about all the statements that Cindy did not want Casey to have Caylee, denied Casey was pregnant, then made Casey have the baby, would not let Casey put Caylee up for adoption, threatened to take custody of Caylee, Cindy and others said that Casey resented Cindy because she was the first to hold Caylee.

Really, it has been obvious from the beginning: Casey killed Caylee because she never wanted her and "spiting" Cindy was a bonus. As messed up and terrible this case is, is as messed up and terrible as it is to be an Anthony on Hopespring Dr.

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

I just posted the same sort of thing over on the "Ciny granddaughter birth" thread. ITA.

Is that what CA said? :confused: "lying does not make someone a murderer."? If so, that is different than the statement "lying is not a crime". If true, many of us are guilty of the telephone game - changing the fact/s as we go (cuz we keep quoting it - I know I have.) :eek:

There were two instances in the past when Cindy referenced lies.
Both of you are correct.

Interesting commentary on Miss KC!

http://im.about.com/od/resources/a/caseyhelp.htm
Casey Anthony IMs Reveal Woman Pushed to the Edge
Forensic Psychologist: Alleged Killer “Wanted a Life”

By Brandon De Hoyos, About.com

While Florida investigators continue to sift through evidence in the case of a mother charged with the murder of her own daughter, New York’s premiere forensic psychologist says 22-year-old Casey Anthony’s motive may be as close as her own instant messages.

In the United States, 189 woman currently await execution on death row for murdering their own children.

Link to IMs http://im.about.com/od/resources/a/anthonymay3.htm

Hello WS :)

Casey: If I wanted to really just get rid of her, I would've left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.

LE: You said that your sister told you that uh, "because I'm a spiteful *****?"
LA: Uh-hum
LE: And did she tell you where mom could hear...
LA: She didn't whisper it...

Cindy: ...it was during the time Casey wasn't at the house so it had to be after the 14th. Somewhere around that week or the next week we got a notice of address change from the post office you know, when they send you the request to change the address? Well it came to Amy, Amy H with our address on it. And I asked Casey when I had talked to her on one of the times I asked, I said why is Amy sending a change of address to our house, she's not moving in. She says, "no mom" that Amy wanted to send a package to the house for her roommate instead of it going to her home you know, in Oviedo she wanted it to come to the house. I said, well that doesn't make sense Casey 'cause you don't need a change of address just to tell whoever. Where ever you, it to be shipped, you just ship it to that address and just alert someone that lives at that address. You don't go though the address change.

Today I feel like Caylee's death was premeditated(but I may change my mind-this case drives me crazy-bless Caylee). From stuff like what I have put together here, hearing about the searches done online again, and the cryptic statement that has been analyzed on another thread: (murdering my granddaughters birth...that Cindy made). She speaks of a "plot" since Caylee's birth that may or may not have been the case but I zero in on the fact that she brings up a plot since birth anyway.

LE at that point was thinking that Casey killed Caylee, Cindy knew it but only Cindy was talking about "plots since birth." I think Cindy, once she knew Casey had killed Caylee knew it was because she(Casey)had not wanted her from "birth."

Many times we have all posted and read about all the statements that Cindy did not want Casey to have Caylee, denied Casey was pregnant, then made Casey have the baby, would not let Casey put Caylee up for adoption, threatened to take custody of Caylee, Cindy and others said that Casey resented Cindy because she was the first to hold Caylee.

Really, it has been obvious from the beginning: Casey killed Caylee because she never wanted her and "spiting" Cindy was a bonus. As messed up and terrible this case is, is as messed up and terrible as it is to be an Anthony on Hopespring Dr.

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

Man reading your post jogged something that I was thinking yesterday but I can't remember all of it right now. (Yes, I slept in today and yes I missed church). It was one of those things where you hear or read something and then BAM a light goes on. Can't remember what jogged this thought but here it is (partially) :

Is it possible that CA, soon after Caylee's birth, stepped up her mental beat down of KC(because CA is unbalanced herself and to punish her for getting pregnant). We know she said, "Caylee is the best mistake you've ever made, but she is your mistake", so I am pretty sure we are hearing the tame stuff, I am sure it got much worse than that. We know she told JG "why do you want to marry a loser" (or close), told KC's best friend she's a sociopath-stay away from her. We know she is controlling to the ultimate, I am going to assume she was hyper critical of KC too and that is was constant on a daily basis. I can't remember how old Caylee would have been when KC went to AD and LA's roommate and told them she needed help, she thought she was losing it but we know KC told AD that she talked to her mother and CA put the kabosh on KC getting help. What if KC told her mom she had thoughts of harming Caylee. Is it possible CA stepped up her mental beat down of KC in the hope of driving KC to do some awful thing? All the while CA plays the doting grandma so if the time ever comes that KC goes off the deep end, does some terrible thing, CA will come up smelling like roses? I'm kinda wondering if the "plot since birth part" wasn't a Freudian slip of her own mind. She wasn't plotting to do the deed only to push KC to it.

I know it's hard to believe but from what I've seen of CA in the last year, I'm sorry, I can find it possible. It could've even been CA wasn't aiming for her to murder Caylee but just to send KC into a spin to do something to get her put away and if CA ended up with Caylee, oh well, she knew that would be torture to KC too. But I have always been of the thinking that I didn't see the love of Caylee on CA's part either. If CA had ended up with Caylee, I have no trouble believing that she would have began her mental torture and complete control tactics with Caylee at some point, as she did with KC. Maybe there are women out there who after they've worked and raised their own family don't mind having to raise their kid's kids, but I think the majority of grandmothers would prefer to be just that----grandmothers. There is a reason women can't have children in their 50's and 60's. Women that age would have a very hard time running after children on a 24/7 basis. Thats IMO anyway.

I am not saying I think this happened....I'm just saying I saw or heard something yesterday and this is where that lead me. Just sharing. JMO

Man reading your post jogged something that I was thinking yesterday but I can't remember all of it right now. (Yes, I slept in today and yes I missed church). It was one of those things where you hear or read something and then BAM a light goes on. Can't remember what jogged this thought but here it is (partially) :

Is it possible that CA, soon after Caylee's birth, stepped up her mental beat down of KC(because CA is unbalanced herself and to punish her for getting pregnant). We know she said, "Caylee is the best mistake you've ever made, but she is your mistake", so I am pretty sure we are hearing the tame stuff, I am sure it got much worse than that. We know she told JG "why do you want to marry a loser" (or close), told KC's best friend she's a sociopath-stay away from her. We know she is controlling to the ultimate, I am going to assume she was hyper critical of KC too and that is was constant on a daily basis. I can't remember how old Caylee would have been when KC went to AD and LA's roommate and told them she needed help, she thought she was losing it but we know KC told AD that she talked to her mother and CA put the kabosh on KC getting help. What if KC told her mom she had thoughts of harming Caylee. Is it possible CA stepped up her mental beat down of KC in the hope of driving KC to do some awful thing? All the while CA plays the doting grandma so if the time ever comes that KC goes off the deep end, does some terrible thing, CA will come up smelling like roses? I'm kinda wondering if the "plot since birth part" wasn't a Freudian slip of her own mind. She wasn't plotting to do the deed only to push KC to it.

I know it's hard to believe but from what I've seen of CA in the last year, I'm sorry, I can find it possible. It could've even been CA wasn't aiming for her to murder Caylee but just to send KC into a spin to do something to get her put away and if CA ended up with Caylee, oh well, she knew that would be torture to KC too. But I have always been of the thinking that I didn't see the love of Caylee on CA's part either. If CA had ended up with Caylee, I have no trouble believing that she would have began her mental torture and complete control tactics with Caylee at some point, as she did with KC. Maybe there are women out there who after they've worked and raised their own family don't mind having to raise their kid's kids, but I think the majority of grandmothers would prefer to be just that----grandmothers. There is a reason women can't have children in their 50's and 60's. Women that age would have a very hard time running after children on a 24/7 basis. Thats IMO anyway.

I am not saying I think this happened....I'm just saying I saw or heard something yesterday and this is where that lead me. Just sharing. JMO

Good call- it's called Gaslighting.

..it is emotional abuse, severe emotional abuse meant to make the victim think they are crazy, wrong or at fault for whatever the issues are. The gaslighter denies actual events, things they said or did and claim the victim is lying even in the face of actual proof. Though many do it knowingly it isn't always on purpose, they don't always know this is what they are doing.. they are sick, disordered.

Cindy engages in it often IMO. I don't think the behavior is new at all- think about the friends of Casey's that say Casey called and said she needed to be in a nut house- then the next day was fine.. I think mommy did that. Cindy gaslights (or attempts to) during Police and media interviews, with LP, Tim Miller, and the general public. She thinks she can do it to everyone- she thinks she is all powerful.

Here is a good link to info on gaslighting for anyone interested.

http://bpdfamily.blogspot.com/2008/09/gaslighting-when-you-doubt-your-reality.html

There were two instances in the past when Cindy referenced lies.
Both of you are correct.

I wish we had links. I remember seeing the video of CA saying whatever it was she said along these lines - I just couldn't find it again.

My point is I want to be accurate - Lord knows there's enough to complain about without embellishment. :mad:

Interesting commentary on Miss KC!

http://im.about.com/od/resources/a/caseyhelp.htm
Casey Anthony IMs Reveal Woman Pushed to the Edge
Forensic Psychologist: Alleged Killer “Wanted a Life”

By Brandon De Hoyos, About.com

While Florida investigators continue to sift through evidence in the case of a mother charged with the murder of her own daughter, New York’s premiere forensic psychologist says 22-year-old Casey Anthony’s motive may be as close as her own instant messages.

In the United States, 189 woman currently await execution on death row for murdering their own children.

Link to IMs http://im.about.com/od/resources/a/anthonymay3.htm

This is excellent. Other than Kirwin citing the wrong guy as the object of KC's affection at the time of Caylee's murder, (TR vs. TL), sounds accurate to me. Also he points out that this is not an isolated case in society. Unfortunately Caylee is not alone.

Really glad you brought this up. My thoughts have gone there, but it's so hard to explain it. I remembered this co-worker at a call center who had tried to adopt a baby, but later had the baby taken back by the parents leaving her wanting. Her own kids were in the 15-21 yr old age range. She had a 15 yr old daughter she'd bring into work, and I swear, try to fix up with some of the younger men that worked there. She would be very permissive and almost threw her daughter into danger. Daughter ended up pregnant, had baby, and even the baby's young father ended up living in this woman's house under her ultimate control. I imagine, by now, she either has custody or is promoting more grandkids somehow. It was her need that drove this all to happen. Her daughter didn't have a chance to grow-up and get out of the house, and if she ever did, she was going to have to leave a replacement.

Yes, yes and yes. There was/is something very underlyingly weird with the mother/daughter relationship between those two. KC it seems was damned if she did and well, you know. The fact that KC used the fact that Caylee was first placed in CA's arms as such a sore spot moment is indicative of some deep underlying control issues. After hearing about it though, I'm thinking that hospitals should have a rule! I swear, I'm still suspicious about who Caylee's bio father was as I feel that this knowledge would shed light on the overall situation. It's a gut feeling I have and, of course, could be way off base.

..it is emotional abuse, severe emotional abuse meant to make the victim think they are crazy, wrong or at fault for whatever the issues are. The gaslighter denies actual events, things they said or did and claim the victim is lying even in the face of actual proof. Though many do it knowingly it isn't always on purpose, they don't always know this is what they are doing.. they are sick, disordered.

Cindy engages in it often IMO. I don't think the behavior is new at all- think about the friends of Casey's that say Casey called and said she needed to be in a nut house- then the next day was fine.. I think mommy did that. Cindy gaslights (or attempts to) during Police and media interviews, with LP, Tim Miller, and the general public. She thinks she can do it to everyone- she thinks she is all powerful.

http://bpdfamily.blogspot.com/2008/09/gaslighting-when-you-doubt-your-reality.html

Not saying for a second that Cindy wasn't doing this, Cindy has done 1 (or 91) too many changes of face for me to think she isn't capable of this abuse. But I do believe Cindy's love for Caylee was as true as she is capable of. And she would not consciously do anything to put Caylee in harms path.

Both Michelle and Annie said in their interviews that they thought the whole story could have been an attention ploy on KC's part. We all know you don't go from having a complete mental :crazy: breakdown one day, to telling everyone "oh that, no I'm fine." 24 hours later. Unless possibly one of her 'other personalities' popped out and suppressed the weakling who wanted to be committed. :rolleyes:

We have heard nothing about KC having a split personality. Which is too bad. Maybe then we could have met Zani, Juliet, Samantha and whoever else she was hiding in there. Would have been worth the price of admission just to see Zani/Samantha knock KC on her @$$. :slap: we need a tongue in cheek smiley.) :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TY OLG. This is extremely useful to me but painful too. :blowkiss:

Thank You for the link to the gaslighting site. It's such a twisted way of getting what you want. Gives me chills. It doesn't have to be done consciously on-purpose either. I've seen it used when a friend wants to get out of our plans at the last minute saying we never even had solid plans, and it's my mistake and all in my mind. Poor Amy was gaslighted when her money went missing, and Casey said Amy had been sleep-walking. I've seen Cindy do it to everybody. She tried it on us.

Okay, but what does this mean if it goes to trial and defense uses it?

Really glad you brought this up. My thoughts have gone there, but it's so hard to explain it. I remembered this co-worker at a call center who had tried to adopt a baby, but later had the baby taken back by the parents leaving her wanting. Her own kids were in the 15-21 yr old age range. She had a 15 yr old daughter she'd bring into work, and I swear, try to fix up with some of the younger men that worked there. She would be very permissive and almost threw her daughter into danger. Daughter ended up pregnant, had baby, and even the baby's young father ended up living in this woman's house under her ultimate control. I imagine, by now, she either has custody or is promoting more grandkids somehow. It was her need that drove this all to happen. Her daughter didn't have a chance to grow-up and get out of the house, and if she ever did, she was going to have to leave a replacement.

Your story is taking possibilities to an even higher level. I know what you mean about women who have to have somebody under their control and will be empty without a child. It's natural to miss a grown child or to suffer emptiness during a transition, but sometimes it can be deeper than that. That poor teenager - to be used like that. :crazy:

Thank You for the link to the gaslighting site. It's such a twisted way of getting what you want. Gives me chills. It doesn't have to be done consciously on-purpose either. I've seen it used when a friend wants to get out of our plans at the last minute saying we never even had solid plans, and it's my mistake and all in my mind. Poor Amy was gaslighted when her money went missing, and Casey said Amy had been sleep-walking. I've seen Cindy do it to everybody. She tried it on us.

Okay, but what does this mean if it goes to trial and defense uses it?

That's prolly where KC learned it. She's also a gaslighter.

I learned a lot about gaslighting at home. Both my parents did it, but my (lawyer) father was very gifted at it.

Not saying for a second that Cindy wasn't doing this, Cindy has done 1 (or 91) too many changes of face for me to think she isn't capable of this abuse. But I do believe Cindy's love for Caylee was as true as she is capable of. And she would not consciously do anything to put Caylee in harms path.

Both Michelle and Annie said in their interviews that they thought the whole story could have been an attention ploy on KC's part. We all know you don't go from having a complete mental :crazy: breakdown one day, to telling everyone "oh that, no I'm fine." 24 hours later. Unless possibly one of her 'other personalities' popped out and suppressed the weakling who wanted to be committed. :rolleyes:

We have heard nothing about KC having a split personality. Which is too bad. Maybe then we could have met Zani, Juliet, Samantha and whoever else she was hiding in there. Would have been worth the price of admission just to see Zani/Samantha knock KC on her @$$. :slap: (we need a tongue in cheek smiley.) :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If that be the case, then I hope there does exist medical records that the A's would want to bring forth and make public. Without them, this would just be hyperbole.

If that be the case, then I hope there does exist medical records that the A's would want to bring forth and make public. Without them, this would just be hyperbole.

KC doesn't have DID (split personality). She's never fugued, lost time, or been confused re: time, place, person, or situation.

DID shows up in early childhood-- not young adulthood.

There's also a ton of controversy re: whether or not it's iatorgenic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025