Casey & Family Psychological Profile #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazy memories here,also,but didn't BC say something after the last hearing[autopsy release] about GA and CA just not knowing what to think anymore?
I got the definite impression they were backing away from "KC is innocent".
We really haven't heard much from them since.

Yeah, I got the SAME feeling.

I think one of her personality issues includes feelings of "grandiosity." "Grandiosity" is used to describe the larger-than-life feelings of superiority.

Yes, and Cindy's deep anger and rage comes from the inner knowledge of the fact that the rest of the world does not sufficently recognize and pay tribute to her specialness.

Up here in DC we have another case similar to KC but more disturbing if that is possible.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/071609_jacks_mother_takes_stand_in_trial

Benita Jacks is on trial for murdering her four daughters and living with their bodies for at least 7 months before police were called for a "foul" odor.

Her defense is up next week and they claim there is no proof she committed the murders.

This will be interesting to see how the jury reaches a verdict.

No doubt money is a motivator for Cindy's antics.

Bold is mine..

but I believe the reason she continues with her outragous behaviors is because it doesn't ever get her in trouble. She says what she wants to whoever she wants to.. LE, Tim Miller, media, LP, ZG, the old PR dude they had, everyone an nobody does a thing about it. She has lied in sworn statements, under oath, on TV where LE can SEE her lying yet nobody makes her stop. The few times she has been called on things she goes into victim mode "I haven't slept, haven't eaten" "I'm a grieving grandmother" (That one is even said while she still claims to "believe Caylee is alive" :rolleyes:)

We, as humans, behave in ways we know we can get away with. Rules and laws and consequences are put in place so we learn right from wrong, if not legally, morally. If someone called her on her behaviors and held her accountable for her actions/inactions she would not be confident. Cindy has entitlement issues- just like her daughter. They have both been able to get away with whatever all this time.. Casey's time seems to have run out, hopefully Cindy's will too.

After reading your 1st paragraph this is the scenario going in my head. Several LE officers/detectives watch CA lying on tv and it comes down from the SA's office that she must be charged. Detective X says to Officer Y, "alright go arrest CA", Officer Y says "ah come on....you go", Det. X says "no YOU go", Officer Y says "I'll give you a thousand dollars if you go". No one wants to deal with her.

This of course is an exaggeration, but I bet every Detective who ever had to deal with her was emotionally spent afterward. I bet they all wish she would just go away (in jail preferably but none of them wants to be the one who has to deal with her! JMO

Hi OLG! It's been awhile since I saw you on the boards, knowing a small bit about you I really respect your opinion on this matter. I can totally picture CA turning with whichever way the wind blows so long as it benefits her situation. If throwing KC under the bus after all this time is what will save the A's from future obstruction charges I believe she will do it. Except the defense will be able to show her inconsistencies and impeach her testimony, which is going to be done at the time of trial by one side or the other IMO. Hope this isn't OT, I get sooooooo confused sometimes!

I totally agree with you, with one little exception. I don't think CA cares about saving "the A's" (meaning CA & GA both). CA will have no loyalty to GA if that's needed in the end. She's only joined with him, b/c it makes her look better as part of the grieving grandparent duo, i.e. looking like the brave family trying to stick together through all of this, thus garnering sympathy. When push comes to shove, I have no doubt, CA will save herself, and herself only. GA will only be "safe" if it makes her look better.

Maybe GA anc CA were exhausted from dealing with KC all these years too. Obviously, CA knew that KC was "not right" when she told KC's friends that KC was a sociopath that would rob them blind.

I feel sorry for the A's. KC had Caylee and held her parents hostage as they knew that KC was capable of anything. They were powerless to do anything. They were trying to teach her to be a responsible parent but she considered them controlling.

If your dog bites someone, you don't hate your dog and want it dead. You plead for it's life.

With all due respect, nobody is powerless to do anything. They chose not to. They may have thought they were powerless, and I completely agree with you that they were probably more than exhausted, physically and emotionally drained, from dealing with KC all these years. But powerless, no.

Now, KC held the "golden ticket" (Caylee), and I'm guessing that's the point in life where the tables turned for KC. Once she had Caylee, she had something that CA wanted, so she had the upper hand. Then the family started walking on eggshells around KC, rather than around CA.

JMHO

With all due respect, nobody is powerless to do anything. They chose not to. They may have thought they were powerless, and I completely agree with you that they were probably more than exhausted, physically and emotionally drained, from dealing with KC all these years. But powerless, no.

Now, KC held the "golden ticket" (Caylee), and I'm guessing that's the point in life where the tables turned for KC. Once she had Caylee, she had something that CA wanted, so she had the upper hand. Then the family started walking on eggshells around KC, rather than around CA.

JMHO

You're right-they weren't powerless. However, I'm sure Cindy really, realy really didn't want to bring any OUTSIDERS into the mix and blow that image she had carefully created for so long. It's one thing to vent to her mother or maybe a really close friend or co-worker. But, to bring in an outside source into a closed family system is risky-things could go very wrong and Cindy could lose control of the situation. Kinda like she has now-which is the real source of her anger. Nobody is listening to her-not LE, the FBI, the media, the SA, the bloggers with no lives, even the Cummings won't listen to her!
Must be very "frushtrating"!!!:rolleyes:

Just over at the elusive Blackjack thread and that led to a discussion about the elusive Nanny. It seems that the talk of a nanny occurred mostly after Caylee went missing. Nanny, nanny, nanny to Troy's sister, her newer friends, etc. The older friends didn't remember a nanny being mentioned and mostly testified that CA or a few other younger friends of KC's may have watched Caylee. What if part of the script was that KC was supposed to create a nanny in the time between Caylee's death and the reporting of the missing Caylee? Far fetched, I know, but what if? It would explain why CA never went after KC with gusto prior to July 15 - and then only because of the car; "We have a problem", as per CA's text to KC. That sounds to me as if it's a statement of collaboration.

What if Caylee died while in CA's care? KC traced the steps back to Universal (CA had just been there), old peoples' home (CA had just been there) and the park (KC may have thrown that in for good measure). KC said she is terrified of her mother - terrified? why?

Just over at the elusive Blackjack thread and that led to a discussion about the elusive Nanny. It seems that the talk of a nanny occurred mostly after Caylee went missing. Nanny, nanny, nanny to Troy's sister, her newer friends, etc. The older friends didn't remember a nanny being mentioned and mostly testified that CA or a few other younger friends of KC's may have watched Caylee. What if part of the script was that KC was supposed to create a nanny in the time between Caylee's death and the reporting of the missing Caylee? Far fetched, I know, but what if? It would explain why CA never went after KC with gusto prior to July 15 - and then only because of the car; "We have a problem", as per CA's text to KC. That sounds to me as if it's a statement of collaboration.

What if Caylee died while in CA's care? KC traced the steps back to Universal (CA had just been there), old peoples' home (CA had just been there) and the park (KC may have thrown that in for good measure). KC said she is terrified of her mother - terrified? why?

BBM. There are several people who "heard" of a nanny very early on, IIRC. Jesse's father seems to be the first . . . Like when Caylee was less than a year old.

KC isn't terrified of her mother. She yells obscenities right back at CA.

If you'll notice, it's CA doing all the groveling. "Sweetheart, you won't have to work, when you come home"...........

KC isn't afraid of anyone in her family.

I strongly doubt that KC would take the rap, if CA killed Caylee, or that CA would have called 911 with KC saying, "You can't make me talk to them," in the background.

Nope. That dog don't hunt, honey!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

And, here is no script.

I think that the stepping up of the discussion regarding imaginanny after Caylee died is pretty reasonable to prove cover-up. As far as CA being the one responsible for Caylee's death, Casey saying she just spoke to Caylee the very day her mother called 911 would tend to rebut that scenario. IMO

Respectfully, Dot, I disagree.

If I had a daughter whom I knew was a sociopath, she would take the child out of the house for days, weeks or months, over my dead body, legal custody, or not.

And, I would take legal action to get custody.

And, if she HURT the baby, I'd bust her, myself-- not cover for her.

That being said-- You're right! My guess is that she exhausted them. Socios are good at that. They are either directly emotionally draining one (emotional vampires), or one is always walking on eggs, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

:blowkiss:

My husband's nephew IS a sociopath. Diagnosed. No longer admitting to or seeing anybody about his "problem". Barring a miracle and old age, he'll always be a thief. I'd be afraid of having him in my house alone. His mother is afraid of him. He's spelled out the things he'd like to do to his mom on myspace.

20-year-old nephew is going to be a dad. He just got a new job at the local root beer stand (his 7th job in about as many months). His future wife is still in high school. They live with "fiancee's" parents.

When nephew and his "fiancee" have their baby despite the gory messages on myspace describing some pretty sadistic fantasies about what nephew would like to do to his mom and some arrests for driving without a license and petty theft, Brini, you must know that getting that baby out of nephew's or ditzy fiancee's and fiancee's ditzy family's hands would not be a walk in the park.

Until somebody other than nephew and his fiancee have legal custody of the baby, they can take "their" child where ever they please. Ditzy fiancee has family in other states. They won't hang around if they get a whiff of somebody wanting to take away "their" baby.

You can't fix a sociopath. You can't keep them from reproducing. Children aren't removed from homes because mom or dad is a diagnosed sociopath. The sociopath has to do something a family service agency deems "risky" first. And even then sociopaths are REALLY good at making sincere looking efforts to "reform" and "get help". They are poster children for being redeemed after "getting help". After a "really bad thing" happens it might be too late to save the child.

How do you know WHICH sociopath is going to be a con man? Which will be a thief? Which will kill? Cindy might have said to Ryan that KC was a sociopath, but even if KC was a diagnosed sociopath (and I don't think she was), that wouldn't necessarily mean KC would also be a killer. Lot's of sociopaths don't kill. Some even use their charm and ruthlessness without guilt to become admired and successful. (Bernie Madoff)

I love this thread. It's been an education for me. Thanks to everyone for their insight and personal experiences.

Seems like the tables have turned again for CA and KC. Now CA is the slim, trim one with no job or responsibility to tie her down. She seems to be living off others now, while KC is becoming more matronly looking, with no control of her own life.

Cindy & George had no legal grounds to prevent KC from leaving the Anthony home with Caylee on June 16. If they had physically tried to prevent KC from leaving, LE would have assisted KC in getting her daughter out of the house, not made them stay.

It looks like George and Cindy were starting the process for custody during the 31 days. The gas cans were reported "stolen". It sounds like Cindy was working with the bank to document the credit card thefts. Cindy was calling KC's friends and "fishing". Looks like Cindy had tried to call Zani but instead she called JPC's phone number. I think Cindy did more investigating than we know when she went to meet KC at Universal. Cindy told Amy in the car on the way to Tony's that she wasn't sure KC even had a job.

Of course after around 4 p.m. on June 16 it was too late for Caylee so it was all for naught.

KC isn't terrified of her mother. She yells obscenities right back at CA.

If you'll notice, it's CA doing all the groveling. "Sweetheart, you won't have to work, when you come home"...........

KC isn't afraid of anyone in her family.

I strongly doubt that KC would take the rap, if CA killed Caylee, or that CA would have called 911 with KC saying, "You can't make me talk to them," in the background.

Nope. That dog don't hunt, honey!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

And, here is no script.

I'm bored.

Still, CA's reactions have been so strange - we can all agree on that. :thumb:

You are absolutely right. KC playing coy/scared when we've actually seen the way she can stand up to her mom (of course she was behind the bars!). I know, but I do believe the A's knew something specific prior to KC's arrest. Remember KC texted that guy (Army or Marine in California - Hawkins?) and said that "I already told my Mom and my brother." Wonder what that was about???? So many questions remain about details that are on the backburner from the majority of discussions.

I'm bored.

Still, CA's reactions have been so strange - we can all agree on that. :thumb:

You are absolutely right. KC playing coy/scared when we've actually seen the way she can stand up to her mom (of course she was behind the bars!). I know, but I do believe the A's knew something specific prior to KC's arrest. Remember KC texted that guy (Army or Marine in California - Hawkins?) and said that "I already told my Mom and my brother." Wonder what that was about???? So many questions remain about details that are on the backburner from the majority of discussions.

We must never loose sight of the fact that KC is a Pathological Liar.

I think that the stepping up of the discussion regarding imaginanny after Caylee died is pretty reasonable to prove cover-up. As far as CA being the one responsible for Caylee's death, Casey saying she just spoke to Caylee the very day her mother called 911 would tend to rebut that scenario. IMO

That's true. Why would KC go that far if she was merely complying with a script. That's a very good point.

Also, the second 911 call from the house (last call to LE on 7/15) seemed so authentic to me. As time goes by, the picture keeps getting blurred in my mind. Then I'll remember certain things like that CA lied to Greta about KC's room arrangement. Greta asked CA if this is how KC's room has ALWAYS been? CA said, "Yes." Sleuthers found pictures of KC's room arranged two ways. If CA was completely in the dark about what happened, why wouldn't she say something like, sometimes the bed faced that way and sometimes the bed faced this way, but she has to lie even about that.

Yes, but so it seems is Cindy. :crazy:

Oh, but didn't CA state that lying is not a crime? Let's see how she defends herself against
Title XLVI CRIMES
Chapter 837
PERJURY

837.055 False information to law enforcement during investigation.--Whoever knowingly and willfully gives false information to a law enforcement officer who is conducting a missing person investigation or a felony criminal investigation with the intent to mislead the officer or impede the investigation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 (a) For a misdemeanor of the first degree, by a definite term of imprisonment not exceeding 1 year; or s. 775.083 which is a fine.

False information= a lie.......A CRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member