Casey & Family Psychological Profile #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the part about KC leaving Caylee with male relatives.

George has stated that he hardly ever watched Caylee alone. And, although discussion regarding Lee and Lee's place has taken place - I've not really seen/heard evidence that Lee was a hands-on Uncle. He's a young male interested in his own pursuits (versus a married brother). Why would he be babysitting all the time? I don't know where that came from.

So, you have evidence that.. who? is the abuser?

This is the Family Psych discussion thread.....remind me again.....who's family is off limits?

I thought this thread was suppose to be about the Anthony Family, what am I missing, I didn't know that there was anything off limits.

Incest is by definition a family psych topic.....is it not?

Back in 2008, we had many conversations surrounding this topic. For some reason they always got banned.

If incest is a factor in the family dynamic, I think it could explain a lot. Some peeps insist it is irrelevant or is not a factor. I haven't been convinced of that yet.

My above post was meant to be a bit sarcastic (A family vs. service grps.) - the thread is about the A's family psych not the world's! :confused: I have added to my post in order to clarify. Thanks.

I never picked up the speculation of incest soley from KC. But since JG has mentioned it ? The Pschy of the family led to this type of thinking along with the lies/mystery surrounding the bio's identity. Incest can really screw a kid up. That is why I think it is a legitimate conversation.

iIT is. For the Parking Lot thread.

No.

The typical incest family has a dominant, tradititionalist father, who believes in male entitlement, and favors the sons.

The mother tends to be subordinate. The daughters timid around father and brothers.

Incest victims were my clientele for a long time.

Now, the A family has two queen bees and subordinate mles.

Neither woman us even slightly intimidated by GA and LA.

As for RP.. he didn't particularly like his niece, because of her thieving. And, the whole family was mad at CA for enabling KC even before the wedding, and certainly since Caylee was killed.

So.. how does this make RP guilty, again?

We have been sharing thoughts and ideas since day one concerning KC mental health which honestly hasn't been dicussed as of yet by the formittable psychiatrist on the case. So regardless of how confident some are about KC projected behaviors we can't say as fact only compare knowledge we have gained from each other. As with all things KC investigation anything stated as fact should be followed by a link for verification. We all speculate about everything involved in this case. Too question paternatage and how it relates to events leading up to Caylee's murder from a psychological view point is intriging in a sociopath who murdered. In regards to other moms who kill who may have been abused by any male we have seen how this is brought into play at trial. ex: Susan Smith. I don't feel any to cases are totally alike in fillicide even though the nd result is murder. When discussing the parentage of Caylee it only leads to questions that will have to be addressed at trial. We've been shocked continually by the actions of this family throughout the investigation so it appears we also will be shocked at trial with whatever turns up. Then we can share notes. Even poster Friday states we will be shocked to the point that she will not divulage what she knows! Playing devils advocate I wonder why Judge Strickland would seal the DNA results from view if there wasn't some form of tainting a jury pool. Honestly if nothing was alarming in the 3 A members DNA why the issue causing so much speculation? I don't get it! Why draw attention to something that should draw no attention. I can understand this if there was testimony of others who gave blood to LE for the prime reason of LE 's investigation of parentage DNA. Remember in sluething unanswered questions stick in the brain when wanting the how's when's and why Mothers murder. Parking Lot, No! Because this question will not be answered until trial and their are no facts to digest and figure out except why???? like evrything in this case.

Mind boggeling indeed. Which is why I can't clear the idea from my mind that one of KC's parents knew/know exactly what happened.

I think CA twigged AFTER the first 911 call.

Remember, the first call was pretty straightforward.

Then, she goes into KC's room, where she's talking w/ LA, and says, "What have you done?"

That's when, I think, the family knew. Sometime immediately after the first 911 call.

There's a LOT of stuff about hetero- vs homozygousity in DNA on the incest thread in the Parking Lot.

That's how they can tell if one is the product of incest with a first or second degree family member.

Even before the FBI ran LE's test, they knew to r/o incest JUST from Caylee's DNA.

According to a friend who's an agent, they went ahead and published the LE test because so many people were so into the incest idea, it was getting in the way of the actual case focus, which is the murder of a two-year old.

The Parking Lot.

Thanks!

Still not convinced but that's just me. :)

Back in 2008, we had many conversations surrounding this topic. For some reason they always got banned.

If incest is a factor in the family dynamic, I think it could explain a lot. Some peeps insist it is irrelevant or is not a factor. I haven't been convinced of that yet.

My above post was meant to be a bit sarcastic (A family vs. service grps.) - the thread is about the A's family psych not the world's! :confused: I have added to my post in order to clarify. Thanks.
I don't know the legalaties of being responsible for a private/public online forum,but here's my thought.
When we discuss our theories about the family we usually have something to base it on.There is evidence /proof of lying/coverup/control and sociopathy.
There is no evidence of incest,therefore possible defamation issues.People are a wee tad sensative to being called incestuous.Lawyers get all riled up ,too.
That would be my guess that the subject is off limits. It also hasn't been shown to be relevent to this case.JMO

Interesting about the mitochondrial DNA excluding any first or second degree relatives as being paternally related!

The only relevance I can see is the "state of mind" of Casey concerning Caylee's biological father and how that may or may not have been related to motive. The prosecution doesn't really need a motive to prove anything, really!

I think the identification of Caylee's biological father has been a sore subject since before she was even born (beginning with the lies about pregnancy at Ricks wedding)! WHOMever HE was, the family did NOT want him to know about it. What in the world would keep a family wanting to keep that a "secret"? I'll bet they had a really good story they were going to tell Caylee when she inquired about who her daddy is, Inquiring minds want to know. The Psych implications of not knowing who your daddy is, is quite complex. Now Caylee will never have to wonder who her daddy is, she KNOWS NOW! IMO

I sure hope that he doesn't find out now, after what has happened to Caylee, how sad that would be for him. NO need to mess with his Psyche after the fact, I can see a need to keep it a secret NOW.

If he's alive, around, and can count to nine, he DOES know.

According to CA, KC told them a bunch of different stories about a bunch of different guys, three of whom are dead.

One theory that has been around the threads is that CA doen't want any other family to have a say re: how Caylee was being raised.

That's why CA was hostile to the Grunds.

But, if you go to the thread, you can see LA's test results, and all of the stuff about DNA and incest indicators. It's all there.

Lemme see, a promiscuous criminal who killed her kid, and hid the body?

Yeah.. gotta be incest. Heck with the DNA! Couldn't be anything else.

No, not "gotta be" incest. Incest could have contributed to the underlying tensions within the family.

Haven't seen the DNA tests.

I don't know the legalaties of being responsible for a private/public online forum,but here's my thought.
When we discuss our theories about the family we usually have something to base it on.There is evidence /proof of lying/coverup/control and sociopathy.
There is no evidence of incest,therefore possible defamation issues.People are a wee tad sensative to being called incestuous.Lawyers get all riled up ,too.
That would be my guess that the subject is off limits. It also hasn't been shown to be relevent to this case.JMO

Yes, ma'am. You got all the issues. That's what the mods indicated.

I'm not sure why there has been such a fascination, in this case.

One doesn't see it in threads about other sociopaths-- not child killers, not spouse killers.

One would have to guess that SP was an incest victim, by this logic. And, DP.

A Christmas party in early December, before Caylee was born. He heard about it from his Mom, who heard about it from CA. One of KC's friends parties.

Then here's some totally believable information - come on. :waitasec: We've already determined we can't believe anything the A's say based on their words alone.:confused:

No, not "gotta be" incest. Incest could have contributed to the underlying tensions within the family.

Haven't seen the DNA tests.

Then, you've GOTTA go to the PR thread. If just for fun! You'd LOVE the DNA stuff! Because you have a quick mind.

Incest could have contributed tensions. So could having a chronic thief in the house. CA has had to plunder her 401K several times.

Plus the two dominent family members both have personality disorders. Which is a source of endless conflict.

Plus GA doesn't work much, and between his gambling problem and KC's thefts, the two nearly bankrupted the family.

So, they have a couple of mortgages, and had to borrow money on the house to pay bail.

And, now KC is an internationally known child killer.

And, thanks to CA and KC, they no longer have any family support.

RP used to post here, and on Topix. It was kind of sad. He said CA is the youngest sib, and the only girl. He and his brothers love her. But, there's an irreparable fissure, because CA won't deal with KC in a way that the family can accept.

That's prolly enough for family tension.

And, I think implying that RP may be a criminal is way off base.

Then here's some totally believable information - come on. :waitasec: We've already determined we can't believe anything the A's say based on their words alone.:confused:

So. whom do you suspect and on what evidence?

You know we can't believe KC either. And, it looks like we also dont't believe the DNA.

Whom/what DO we believe? And how is it part of the case?

If KC killed Caylee because she's an incest product (which is isn't), it would seem that KC would go after the molester.

So, you have evidence that.. who? is the abuser?

What? Evidence of what? George's statement is well known.

I'm pointing out that I don't get the feeling that Lee had spent a lot of time watching over Caylee. It's my opinion.

Do we know for sure that Casey is George Anthony's biological child? I don't see the relevance of it in Caylee's murder investigation, but who Caylee's biological father is! IMO

Exactly Woe! Which is why I don't understand this parentage issue.It's coming from something KC told a boyfriend that probably wasn't even true,just like her dad didn't have a stroke and her parents weren't giving her the house.There's just no basis for it IMO. A lot can be said about their character and motives,but I'm not seeing the other thing [respecting the mods here :blowkiss:]

Do we know for sure that Casey is George Anthony's biological child? I don't see the relevance of it in Caylee's murder investigation, but who Caylee's biological father is! IMO

Since they were married and already had Lee,I would assume so.No speculation on an affair from family or friends.

I keep going round and round with myself about the visit to the jail where CA says "we forgive you for anything you've said" (not exact quote).

Sometimes I think it means the A rents are scared of KC telling all the family secrets.

Other times I wonder if LE wasn't trying to get through to CA that they saw a pattern with KC trying (but always falling short-coz CA can't be pleased) to follow her mother's rules and that she won't talk b/c she fears her mother won't forgive her for what's happened to Caylee. (I truly think LE kept an open mind in those early days, they had their gut feeling that his girl probably killed her kid but like good cops were willing to check down other paths.) Whether Caylee was alive or dead, LE got the sense from what talking KC did, that she was not spilling her guts due to CA. So when CA is at that first jail visitation and she says "we forgive you for whatever you've said", I sometimes think she was trying a different tack with KC, (that LE had miraculously gotten through to CA and made her understand this) in the hopes of finding out where Caylee was. KC knew her mother too well though, KC had too many years of reaction from CA to fall for the "we forgive you" carp. Am I making any sense to anyone else?

I can't make up my mind which it is though. JMO

Or, they know that KC has been lying, again, and they forgive her for that.

Yeah, I agree. I don't think anything will work at this point, either.

Since they were married and already had Lee,I would assume so.No speculation on an affair from family or friends.

Yeah, apparently the kids are both GAs

There was a lot of trouble, in the family. RP said is was over GA losing money to a Nigerian scam. The family usually says i was about Net gambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop