Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that Jerry Springer only features white trash.

I think he already stated he doesn't want her on the show.

The *advertiser censored* industry also turned her down...:floorlaugh:

The kid in this vid is hysterical. Tried to sell Baez pink earbuds. :floorlaugh:

Says he bought the cheapest ones he had. Guess the money hasn't started rolling in yet.

I saw that yesterday - too funny! I wondered if he was one of the guys that were yelling sustained at Baez at the airport also.....

Oh come on People! This is hype - a stunt - some guy with a little time on his hands thinking he'll get five or so minutes of free publicity.

Look what he's saying and what the wants to do! This is just someone trying to be a wisehat and get the water a little choppy cause things have settled down a bit this week.

Guy's a pose-er - nothing to look at here folks - kindly disperse, move along now and have a good evening!! :great:

What an absolute idiot. 1 million dollars. Tough questions. Ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha

BBM

That's what they're counting on. They are hoping people will ignore the fact they are paying a child killer and tune in. Might as well send her a check yourself.

Trust me - it's gonna be all over you tube, and on ever talking head channel. I don't need to send her a check. If U don't want to watch - that's cool. I guarantee you the majority of us following the case will have a massive discussion about her cameo. I'd be gobsmacked if there's not a thread on it if she ever makes her way to the tele. Matter of fact, I'd eat my hat if there wasn't ;)

MOO

Mel

wonder if JB will be brokering her deals. He's been pretty silent. I guess he promised his wife some down time before he goes into casey overdrive trying to rehab her image. it does him no good to be accused of helping a baby killer win an aquittal. he is gonna have to get sympathy for her so he can be the hero of this story. wonder if CM will expect a cut of any royalties. no way he took this case as good faith because he believed in her cause. he himself predicted a life sentence. he wants in on the glory. look to see him and JB battling it out for credit eventually if the public warms to her in or if she brings in big ratings. everyone is going to want to take caseys money. that will be her karma for stealing from others. the more she makes the more lawsuits will pop up and the more people will fall apart over trying to control her. i fully expect CA to want in on this. if casey doesn't conceed im sure CA will seek her passive agressive revenge in her book. ugh. this whole thing is crazy. wonder if casey will resent the drowing story since it wont sell as much as a whodonit. JB will forever have to kiss caseys butt or she will turn on him. he set her free, after a while the gratitude could wear off and she could turn on him for a bigger story. i have a feeling the lure of cash will slowly bring out the evil/greed in everyone involved. i dont even know if im making sense. its been a longday. ive been on the board all day which is rare for me. im tryig forget having to see son lose a job he loved today due to no fault of his own. makes me bitter to imagine casey so darn happy at all her opportunities while people who i love have to lose theirs.

my company has had a boycott threat against it before and believe me..it worked. we were innudated with calls and emails and backed out of the reason for the boycott within 24hrs. there was no way to run the business until we did. the calls and emails tied up everything. we couldnt get anything else done. if enough people express themselves i could see companies not wanting to be tied to casey. although we werent brokering a multimillion dollar deal so maybe that changes the game a bit. i guess it will depend on how serious folks are about not supporting her "story" vs the ones who want to see it.

What bothers me is that even if very few actually watch anything with Casey the media will be showing clips and she'll still get her face and story out there. At least the majority can refuse to watch the actual show then respond with nothing but criticism. I hope the media and producers don't forget that this isn't funny or even a major story any more. It's about a little toddler that lost her life and was then hidden inside trashbags with her own mother not even allowing the dignity of a funeral. After all the lies there's nothing that Casey should expect to say or her family after the way they acted at the trial. No one should be interested. There's nothing interesting about any of them.

Well I'm thinking that 1 million won't go far. In that Casey is not a supporting parent any longer the tax bite would be in the 30% or there abouts.

400-500 State of Florida for Investigative costs
68K and growing IRS
112 TES
??? Zanny

She would have to pay an agent, financial advisors, mental health care. Living expenses and new clothing and disguises. Her phone and texting bill will be a couple of hundred a month easy...... I hope they return her work phone from Universal so she doesn't have to buy another one ya know. :floorlaugh:

Pretty much will be close to being broke before she even starts.

I just googled how much she would have to pay in taxes (35%):
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_tax_on_a_million_dollars

"For a Single person, the total tax on a taxable income of $1 million dollars would then be $327,683.50."

$1 Million - $327,683.50 (taxes) = $672,316.50 - $68K IRS = $604,316.50 - $500K (State) = $104,316.50 - $112K (TES) = - $7683.50

She's already in the red and she hasn't even paid Zenaida, fines, court costs, Leonard P, and I'm sure there are others that I have missed.

ETA: Her new lawyer is Charles Greene. I wonder if all of these people would come to other 'indigent' inmates rescue?!

One thing that can't be overlooked is the potential for calls to boycott the advertisers/sponsors who buy commercial time to promote their products/brands.

yeap! this worked for beck on fox! he is gone!

this million$ offer could also be a paid plant from the DT to drive up the bidding war for caseys first story. they could be hoping networks will promise more money and softer questions to win the scoop

the awful part of this is that if casey had killed an animal PETA would have had her all shut down with boycotts by now. they are tenacious

..I think anyone who is willing to pay a pathological liar for the truth is a fool... but, hey, to each their own...
..If it helps the tax payers of Florida to recover some of their losses... I'm all for it...!!
..If the rest of the money is distributated to other lawsuits... I'm all for it...!!
I highly doubt that she will ever get a second interview.... so I look at this as restitution to those who have been offended... because I doubt that anyone would hire her..... heck... the *advertiser censored* industry don't even want her...!!!

I just googled how much she would have to pay in taxes (35%):
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_tax_on_a_million_dollars

"For a Single person, the total tax on a taxable income of $1 million dollars would then be $327,683.50."

$1 Million - $327,683.50 (taxes) = $672,316.50 - $68K IRS = $604,316.50 - $500K (State) = $104,316.50 - $112K (TES) = - $7683.50

She's already in the red and she hasn't even paid Zenaida, fines, court costs, Leonard P, and I'm sure there are others that I have missed.

ETA: Her new lawyer is Charles Greene. I wonder if all of these people would come to other 'indigent' inmates rescue?!

So far she owes IRS $62K for the 200K she got for the pictures right, that has to be paid pretty quickly because IRS doesn't have to wait, unless she makes arrangements. They probably already started adding penalties. I'm sure Judge Perry will fine her the max for the investigation that was done for the rescue and recovery of Caylee. Casey has to lose the Zenaida case before she gets a judgement for that. I'm sure Tim Miller will win and she will get a hefty judgement for that. She is going to either have to get a job because she is on probation or do something to make some money and prove she is trying to pay back these defaults.

Hah! The DT became her pimps already, selling to the highest bidder. I hope that the state and the IRS place claims on any sources of income.

I doubt she'd take that kind of offer. Sounds too cheesy.

I can see Barbara Walters or Diane Sawyer or Katie Couric or someone on that level getting the first, exclusive interview. Despite what anyone says or wants to think, it'll get huge ratings. Casey will say just enough in that interview to generate a decent advance on a book. The book itself would only briefly touch on the story of Caylee's death (if at all) but would be more about the rest of her life, both in and out of prison.

At first I didn't think she'd do a book because it wouldn't sell well enough, but now I'm starting to think that it might. I didn't think people would want to know they were putting money in her pocket, but I think there are enough people out there who would to make it worthwhile for a publisher.

And I wouldn't be so sure that she'll lose these cases filed against her, or that she'll be reimbusing the state much. Don't count on that.

I doubt she'd take that kind of offer. Sounds too cheesy.

I can see Barbara Walters or Diane Sawyer or Katie Couric or someone on that level getting the first, exclusive interview. Despite what anyone says or wants to think, it'll get huge ratings. Casey will say just enough in that interview to generate a decent advance on a book. The book itself would only briefly touch on the story of Caylee's death (if at all) but would be more about the rest of her life, both in and out of prison.

At first I didn't think she'd do a book because it wouldn't sell well enough, but now I'm starting to think that it might. I didn't think people would want to know they were putting money in her pocket, but I think there are enough people out there who would to make it worthwhile for a publisher.

Oprah may do it but she may be hesitant to pay. She may not even want to do it, she has no sympathy for people like Casey.

Oprah may do it but she may be hesitant to pay. She may not even want to do it, she has no sympathy for people like Casey.

of course Oprah would have no sympathy! Oprah was actually abused and look what she managed to do with her life

of course Oprah would have no sympathy! Oprah was actually abused and look what she managed to do with her life

So do you think Oprah will want to talk to her, to maybe give her guidance with her life? Oh will she find her a poison that she doesn't want to get involved with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member