Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after income/back taxes, lawsuits and liens, KC should make a whopping...$0 :crossfingers:

So, after income/back taxes, lawsuits and liens, KC should make a whopping...$0 :crossfingers:

I'm hoping that she messes up and doesn't pay the IRS and they put her back in jail. She is going to spending a lot of time in court, you know the paparazzi will be hounding her wherever she goes. Hope she doesn't lose that temper of hers and hit someone.

Does anyone know if the lady with Baez is his wife or agent?

I'm pretty sure it's his wife, she also did an interview w/him right before the trial ended. Looks like she's playing both roles, agent/wife. Funny, she asked the reporter if she wanted her to take a picture of her (reporter) w/Jose, the reporter said NO. :floorlaugh:

Does anyone know if the lady with Baez is his wife or agent?

Looks like the wifey to me! She doesn't look worried about KC to me!
I think she just had a baby but yes that's her IMO

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 130
I'm hoping that she messes up and doesn't pay the IRS and they put her back in jail. She is going to spending a lot of time in court, you know the paparazzi will be hounding her wherever she goes. Hope she doesn't lose that temper of hers and hit someone.

I'm pretty sure she will mess up again and be back in jail just like OJ....I don't think she'll be able to stay out of trouble I just don't know if it will be the IRS that gets her first. I hope it is so maybe she won't have the chance to hurt anyone else.

I'm pretty sure she will mess up again and be back in jail just like OJ....I don't think she'll be able to stay out of trouble I just don't know if it will be the IRS that gets her first. I hope it is so maybe she won't have the chance to hurt anyone else.

let's ask her psychologist Harry Krop if he thinks she will hurt anyone. I'm sure he is really good at that.

http://www.alligator.org/app/pt2/specials/rolling/krop.html

Speaking of OJ, look how well he did with his book and story. We can at least keep writing to all of the media outlets and keep posting loud and clear we will not support the sponsors:

not sure why but the link does not post correctly - Title of article if you want to google it: OJ Simpson Gets Axed...News Corp Cancels Book & Network TV Special

"Who says the people do not have power? The calls in to Fox, News Corp, Fox affiliates, their sponsors has been tremendous in the outrage to giving OJ Simpson a forum to discuss and make money off the blood of Nicole Brown Simpson & Ron Goldman. The American people have spoken and it was loud. Win one for the good guys....."

You will note that the check shown on the WESH video is drawn on a Cayman Islands account.

Looks like the wifey to me! She doesn't look worried about KC to me!
I think she just had a baby but yes that's her IMO

Where did you get the pic of his wife from? She looks much younger (or has she had the benefit of surgery/extensive cosmetics? )

expect pouty quivering lips and defiant jaw as casey recalls the horror of being forced by daddy to cover up "something". expect crocodile tears as casey bemoans her loss of her daughter and the horror of having to grieve alone in isolation for 3 years because she was forced to hide the truth. she will tell a few stories of what a loving mom she was to caylee and brag about how much Caylee loved HER. expect to listen to her express shock at the public for not understanding she is a victim. the reporter will pretend to ask a hard question (preplanned of course) to appease the non supporters. casey will demure the answer. its to painful. blinking back the tears now she will try to figure out if the jury aquitted why cannot she be vindicated by the general public. expect JB to put his arm around her to support her while she continues to fights the tears to be strong and try to accept the publics misconceptiion of her. expect JB to tell us all how brave and strong casey is for fighting for her truth even if it meant going to death row while casey nods her approval. cue plea for the abolishment of the DP with more casey nods and how JB feels he can sleep at night knowing he saved a life.
barbara walters (or similar reporter)whispers she is inspired by and amazed at the story
can i have my million dollar check now since i offered you are rare glimpse into caseys story of survival against all odds.

I doubt she'd take that kind of offer. Sounds too cheesy.

I can see Barbara Walters or Diane Sawyer or Katie Couric or someone on that level getting the first, exclusive interview. Despite what anyone says or wants to think, it'll get huge ratings. Casey will say just enough in that interview to generate a decent advance on a book. The book itself would only briefly touch on the story of Caylee's death (if at all) but would be more about the rest of her life, both in and out of prison.

At first I didn't think she'd do a book because it wouldn't sell well enough, but now I'm starting to think that it might. I didn't think people would want to know they were putting money in her pocket, but I think there are enough people out there who would to make it worthwhile for a publisher.

And I wouldn't be so sure that she'll lose these cases filed against her, or that she'll be reimbusing the state much. Don't count on that.

BBM. Which is why the book won't sell. People want to hear about Caylee-- HER life, and the truth about what happened to her. No one gives a rat's behind about Casey's sorry azz life.

BBM. Which is why the book won't sell. People want to hear about Caylee-- HER life, and the truth about what happened to her. No one gives a rat's behind about Casey's sorry azz life.

I wouldn't put money on that...

I think this offer is just bait, set up by JB to get the ball rolling and to set the dollar signs spinning in the eyes of the gullible. Offers must be few and far between as who the hell would want to listen anymore to what this liar has to say, it’s all been told done and dusted. A million dollars, my *advertiser censored** both she and the crap she spouts are not worth a cent.

I just googled how much she would have to pay in taxes (35%):
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_tax_on_a_million_dollars

"For a Single person, the total tax on a taxable income of $1 million dollars would then be $327,683.50."

$1 Million - $327,683.50 (taxes) = $672,316.50 - $68K IRS = $604,316.50 - $500K (State) = $104,316.50 - $112K (TES) = - $7683.50

She's already in the red and she hasn't even paid Zenaida, fines, court costs, Leonard P, and I'm sure there are others that I have missed.

ETA: Her new lawyer is Charles Greene. I wonder if all of these people would come to other 'indigent' inmates rescue?!

And $4000 fine for the 4 convictions of lying to LE = - $3683.50

Where did you get the pic of his wife from? She looks much younger (or has she had the benefit of surgery/extensive cosmetics? )

I had it from 3 yrs ago! maybe it was 3 yrs old then? IDK! anyway... got a new CPU looked it up and reposted...
I still think it's the same woman

I doubt she'd take that kind of offer. Sounds too cheesy.

I can see Barbara Walters or Diane Sawyer or Katie Couric or someone on that level getting the first, exclusive interview. Despite what anyone says or wants to think, it'll get huge ratings. Casey will say just enough in that interview to generate a decent advance on a book. The book itself would only briefly touch on the story of Caylee's death (if at all) but would be more about the rest of her life, both in and out of prison.

At first I didn't think she'd do a book because it wouldn't sell well enough, but now I'm starting to think that it might. I didn't think people would want to know they were putting money in her pocket, but I think there are enough people out there who would to make it worthwhile for a publisher.

And I wouldn't be so sure that she'll lose these cases filed against her, or that she'll be reimbusing the state much. Don't count on that.

Personally, I don't think the market for a known liar is as great as the defense team would like for the public to believe it is...just my opinion; but seems to be validated by last week's rating of Barbara Walters' "exclusive" interview.

<snip>

The program featured Barbara Walters’ interview with defense attorney Jose Baez.

ABC placed third in the 10 p.m. slot: behind a rerun of CBS’ “CSI” with 7.2 million and NBC’’s “Love in the Wild,” with 5.8 million viewers. The Anthony story also ran third in the 18-to-49 age group in the time slot.

On Tuesday, CBS’ ”48 Hours Mystery” turned to the Anthony verdict and averaged 5.5 million viewers. It placed well behind “America’s Got Talent,” which drew 15.8 million viewers to NBC. But the Anthony show did bring in more viewers than ABC’s “Combat Hospital,” which entertained 4.3 million.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ony-she-loses-to-americas-got-talent-csi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak