Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet is she's going to show up on some magazine cover (think PEOPLE) a year from now when anger has died down and nobody cares enough. It'll be like with OJ, after awhile everyone stopped being angry and just didn't care.

She'll probably get paid for that, but it won't be huge.

I guess the A's realize they will not be getting any ot the FCA money so they have to sue someone themselves. I can understand the lawsuit if she were convicted, but she wasn't so they need to just move on. I think they have enjoyed not working the past few years and want to continue to grab $$$ where ever they can. I think most of America is not interested in anything FCA has to say, but there will be a few that will by into the circus. I do not even watch my local news anymore because they continue to have FCA stuff on there, so I catch the national news at 6:30 PM and then GMA the next morning unless they have FCA news then I change the channel.

This sweet baby girl never stood a chance in this family it seems. Nobody protected her, nobody stood up for her and she was used as a pawn in their sick twisted ways. Even the family did not stand up for her in death IMO and certainly justice failed her.

Since the modsnip who offered KC her first million has also supposedly offered money to jurors for joining in, it's not OT for this thread to talk about the jurors cashing in.

Given that most of the citizens who have followed this story/trial are seething about the verdict, it is reasonable to believe that jurors will be offered big bucks for interviews. This is not cool in any way, shape or form, IMO.

Some people already believe many of the jurors got on the panel for the sole purpose of sitting on a high profile case. Typically, this is done because it is believed there will be money to be had. Add to that the idea that if those jurors who wanted on the panel for the wrong reasons expected a larger payout for delivering a controversial verdict and, well...you know where I'm going with this.

If these jurors cash in, what's to stop the jury in other trials from seeing the dollar signs more clearly than they see the evidence?

Jury duty is an obligation, not a right. And it certainly should not be a vehicle for getting rich quick.

Jurors can speak honestly and from the heart and in many cases they have done that. However, this case reeks with suspicion on so many levels that I am not ready yet to pronounce this jury Not Guilty.

If what the Enquirer says is true, then they got it right this time!!

EXCLUSIVE: NO BLOOD MONEY FOR CASEY!

snipped

But media experts predict Casey will never cash in on her infamy.

“There’s such hatred against her in Middle America that if any TV network speaks to her, they’ll be boycotted – even if they don’t pay her,” a top TV net exec told The ENQUIRER.

PLUS! You, the new breed of ENQUIRER reader, have spoken agreeing with America that the notorious “Monster Mom” should not earn a penny from Caylee’s death.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exclusive-casey-anthony-no-blood-money-enquirer-vows-tips-info

They may know this because their magazine is so not selling. I usually don't even look at them at the grocery store, but I did - to see if Casey's picture was there. She was - so I took the top one and flipped it around (I've never done this before - LOL) and it wasn't easy to do because the thing was FULL so I had to almost cram the one I was turning around into the rack. I wasn't very sneaky :floorlaugh:. Doesn't appear anyone is buying the NE, at least at my grocery store. :great:

After a call from WESH 2 News, Weaver said that she was withdrawing the offer and said she will no longer represent her client.

"I am not involved in selling information about Casey Anthony," Weaver said in a subsequent email to WESH.

That was a quick exit!!! Weaver must have found "TOXIC CASEY" an affair of immediate public fear.

The Mystery On Coronado Island has just sent Casey Anthony's $1million Interview Value to $5.25

I am now fully engulfed in the new mystery. Casey, you may now shop openly at Walmart and WinDixie.

Does WS have a thread on that? I looked for one last night.

Does WS have a thread on that? I looked for one last night.

YES - Its great! (oops. should not say great, it is two deaths, i meant it is informative)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6939497#post6939497"]Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2 - Page 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I really hope that Todd Macaluso is flying KC all over the country chasing these "deals". WHAT A WASTE-HUGE WASTE.

Maybe Al Taylor & Schalmo are friends with Racquel, Juliet Lewis and Samantha.

Hey JB :seeya:You might have made more $$ if she was CONVICTED. How's that for "iorny"?

I think all these things are made up. If not, I'm happy that local media is on it so everyone can complain.

I don't see any attorney giving any info on a location to a recently released inmate that is a "target" to 7 emailed and/or faxed threats. :D

Just keep 'em coming, we'll keep complaining.

I just sent an email to WESH and told them to just let it go among other things. It is getting old. But I can say not one of my local online websites had any headlines about her at all, only older stories.

Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder

Lawyer: Unidentified Client Will Sell Casey Info

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html

Has everyone lost their minds? ABC, CBS, NBC....what is wrong with these people have they no common sense. What ever happened to the quality programming we use to see? Ten years ago they would have been outraged if anyone came forward and rewarded someone for killing their child. Times have changed. I guess these networks just do not respect public opinion. The idea is to keep this from happening again not to encourage it by paying the Mom a million dollars or more to tell her story. jmo

I hear it is $5 mill for interview from Schalvo Productions? Anyone know about this?

Maybe Santa really doe's exsist? All three networks?..Wow..The stories are getting bigger and bigger. I wonder who TMZ's "sources" are? I didn't see any pictures included with the article. JB was sitting in a bar in plain sight and no one took a picture?..More BS... Will FICA make a million? I guess she won't working for CM despite the fact that seems to be her plan. I thought it was interesting when CM was asked if he would let FICA stay at his home he said yes while he was looking to his right..a sign of lying...I guess she could become a minister since she spent so much time reading her bible if it wasn't for those annoying little things like... Wrath, Greed, Sloth ,Pride ,Lust ,Envy ,Gluttony not to mention Thou shall not kill.
Doe's anyone else wonder why AT is not showing his face on TV? Might be for security but would there be a legal reason for this. Maybe I should visit the lawyer thread. I wonder if he could be charged with anything if it were found that he was lying...I'm amazed at how many people are trying to convince me that FICA is intelligent and gutsy..If this were true she would have had the intelligence and guts to own up at the beginning of all of this and TELL THE TRUTH!
Has anyone else ever wanted to purchase something and been told by the seller, well I have three other offers in the works so how much are you willing to pay. The longer this goe's the more it's looking like desperation on JB's part.

Has everyone lost their minds? ABC, CBS, NBC....what is wrong with these people have they no common sense. What ever happened to the quality programming we use to see? Ten years ago they would have been outraged if anyone came forward and rewarded someone for killing their child. Times have changed. I guess these networks just do not respect public opinion. The idea is to keep this from happening again not to encourage it by paying the Mom a million dollars or more to tell her story. jmo

Agree, and Geragos is giving Baez advice--:floorlaugh: Wish they would all just go away!

If KC and/or her attorneys have something to say, there is nothing wrong with the networks covering it. If KC wants to clear some things up, or if JB wants to clear some things up--fine. Let ABC/NBC/CBS meet with them and do an interview. But no money. There is no reason whatsoever to pay either of them. It's THEIR story that THEY want to tell, and it should be told for free. I have no problem with the networks covering any expenses they have with travel/accommodations for purpose of interviews but since they are the ones saying KC has a right to tell her side of the story, then nothing should be extended to them beyond honoring that right.

To ABC/NBC/CBS and whoever else they may approach: Offer Casey and/or Baez a chance to say whatever it is they want said. Give them a platform for doing that, but do not offer them money! If they really are sincere in wanting to speak out, they will do it for free. If no money is offered and they walk out in a huff, so be it. Just wash your hands of them and move on to some real news! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy