Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/lo...y-1670789.html
By Jane Musgrave - Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Updated: 3:32 p.m. Friday,July 29, 2011 Posted: 3:30 p.m. Friday, July 29, 2011

Quote:
"PALM BEACH GARDENS — Attorney Spencer Kuvin said today he has been retained by a California producer to explore the possibility of suing Casey Anthony and her attorney Jose Baez for filching on $1 million tell-all interview."

This one made me laugh!

OMG, it just gets crazier and crazier by the day! :floorlaugh:

The matter may not be written in stone quite yet:

My, wouldn't THAT put a hitch in her giddyup?

Wow. Just read the article. So, it "ain't over 'til it's over" after all. I'm amazed how convoluted this whole case is, and continues to be, and I'll be contacting Judge Strickland's office pronto.

Amazing, really. Thanks for the link!

BTW, LOVE that 'giddyup' expression! ;)

She'll never get any big bucks now for an interview. If she was going to last week would have been the week to hit while the iron was hot. Wonder if she's peeved that Baez got wined and dined on some network's dime while she's stuck hiding under a rock.

Not sure but I also wonder what happened to her more than $5,000 fine?

Also, I just found this on the Orange County FL Clerk of Courts website under the check fraud case:

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6214545

07/21/2011 Request to Withdraw Notice to Suspend Driver's License

Yes, I saw that. If she gets her license reinstated I for one will be writing to the BMV to let them know she has been having 'seizures'..... I think they were bogus, but since she has claimed them, that will keep her off the road.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHA!!!!

Can you just IMAGINE the HISSY FIT being thrown JB's way by the virus right now when she learns that HHJP is signing her PROBY forms???

'member that TANTRUM she threw in court when the *lawyer* was questioning CA? Yeah, that times A MILLION.

I am literally giddy about this. Nearly cried when I read the good news :)

Members here have tallied many of the current fees, costs and fines levied against The Felon but has Amy H been paid back the money that was stolen from her? Was she granted the actual amount plus restitution?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHA!!!!

Can you just IMAGINE the HISSY FIT being thrown JB's way by the virus right now when she learns that HHJP is signing her PROBY forms???

'member that TANTRUM she threw in court when the *lawyer* was questioning CA? Yeah, that times A MILLION.

I am literally giddy about this. Nearly cried when I read the good news :)

I agree JB is probably getting an earful from KC right now. I love this news.

Members here have tallied many of the current fees, costs and fines levied against The Felon but has Amy H been paid back the money that was stolen from her? Was she granted the actual amount plus restitution?

Bank of America paid Amy back. It was BOA that pushed the charges against KC. jmo

She'll never get any big bucks now for an interview. If she was going to last week would have been the week to hit while the iron was hot. Wonder if she's peeved that Baez got wined and dined on some network's dime while she's stuck hiding under a rock.

KC probably knew what Baez was doing. I'm sure where ever she is, she has cable and Internet to track Baez in the media. She is probably that her pimp couldn't' get her an interview or deal. I wonder if she will take Larry Flynt's offer for a half mil.

Halloween is starting early:

Looks like someone is already marketing a Casey Anthony mask!

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/The...-27,-2011/videos?skipTo=88&cmpid=FCST_hero_tv

It may be in bad taste, but I think it's in good company -

images
images
images
images
images
images

KC probably knew what Baez was doing. I'm sure where ever she is, she has cable and Internet to track Baez in the media. She is probably that her pimp couldn't' get her an interview or deal. I wonder if she will take Larry Flynt's offer for a half mil.

Love this tweet from MN!!
MarkNeJameMark NeJame

@

@marla7788 If #hustler offers 500k less 75k back IRS & 165k to IRS for 500k leaves w 260k, less who else #caseyanthony owes. Broke soon.

18 hours ago
http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

I'm glad I kept reading this thread. I'm feeling much better now. Hopeful at least. This actually put a smile on my face.

Thank you all!

Not sure but I also wonder what happened to her more than $5,000 fine?

Also, I just found this on the Orange County FL Clerk of Courts website under the check fraud case:

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6214545

07/21/2011 Request to Withdraw Notice to Suspend Driver's License

Not sure which thread to discuss this in but this amount did not show up on the clerk's records just the $400 court cost (which hasn't been paid yet) ... wasn't Baez supposed to file something if he disagreed with the $5,000 the SA said they spent? ....
Anyone?

I've been looking for the order that JS signed. No luck. Hopefully, we have it here somewhere. :banghead:

Well, the way I see it, Casey should either have to do the probation now or do the time for the four misdemeanor convictions (lying to LE). If she does not have to do either, then it means she served the sentences for the check charges, the probation that went along with those charges, and the sentences for the lying charges all at once. So, a total of approximately three years on all the convictions. It doesn't seem right to me, but I am not getting my hopes up of anything positive happening regarding this or anything else *Casey*.

Casey has run on sheer luck from the get-go! Many things fell into place all along the way that allowed Casey to slither through various cracks and avoid justice. She has had more lucky breaks than any perp I can think of in recent history, and I have a sinking feeling she will luck out on this probation issue as well.

They do nothing here. They just want her away somewhere else. FAR AWAY!

PALM BEACH GARDENS — Attorney Spencer Kuvin said Friday he has been retained by a California producer to explore the possibility of suing Casey Anthony and her attorney Jose Baez for filching on $1 million tell-all interview.

Al Taylor, of Private Elevator Productions, claims he sealed the deal with Anthony and Baez shortly after the 25-year-old was released from an Orlando jail on July 17 following her acquittal on charges of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Kuvin said. Taylor claims a third party, who Taylor thought was working with him, stole the interview. Kuvin declined the name the third party.<snipped>

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-local-lawyer-retained-for-possible-suit-1670789.html

I heard that Hustler is offering half a million for a spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove