Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had the CMA facebook as one of my friends but now it is no longer there. Did we ever figure out if this one was for real or not? And does anyone know when it got deleted?

The Casey Marie Anthony facebook account was deleted as of Monday morning at 6am-- that's when I checked and found it was gone, but I do not know the exact time and circumstances of its deletion. The profile of the Cameron J. who interacted with and appeared to know, the CMA account holder was also deleted by Monday morning. The profiles were reported to facebook as potential frauds and some WS members indicated they had alerted the official Casey Anthony facebook account holder about the CMA account, asking if it was a fraud. No one seemed to get a direct answer, one way or another. I don't know if CMA was Casey Anthony and she realized people were looking into/reporting her profile and the scrutiny could be damaging-- or if the CMA profile was operated by a fraud who either deleted her own account, or had it deleted for violating Facebook TOS. I do know that Investigation Discovery's David Lohr left a message for the CMA account holder, late last week. He said something like "I sent you a message"-- my guess is that whoever CMA was, she got spooked and deleted herself. But I don't know.

I wish that someone would do an "in-depth" interview with Leonard Padilla. I think he has a lot to say and just needs the time to say it. Maybe Nancy Grace could do a whole hour with him and Tim Miller. Now that would be interesting tv!

Did he hear what he stated on NG tonight ? OMG....Casey maybe will go back to jail for her threat !:woohoo:

I think it is perfectly fine for Casey to be blogging! It is a legitimate use of her time and I can understand how she would want to continue to do the same things that she did prior to this horrible event.

I mean, this poor girl doesn't have much to do with her time nowadays, so why not blog? Please don't put her down for doing what comes naturally to a 22 year old!

Since when is murdering your daughter "what comes natural to a 22 year old?" You HAVE heard she was driving a car with her daughter's dead body in it...Do you think someone ELSE did it and Casey was too chicken to tell? Does she strike you as someone who is "chicken" to do anything? She's already thrown her loyal friends under the bus for her crime. How DARE her?

I think it is perfectly fine for Casey to be blogging! It is a legitimate use of her time and I can understand how she would want to continue to do the same things that she did prior to this horrible event.

I mean, this poor girl doesn't have much to do with her time nowadays, so why not blog? Please don't put her down for doing what comes naturally to a 22 year old!

Please tell me your post was meant with sarcasmism!
I have called Casey many things but poor girl has NEVER crossed my mind....

She also signed the lifetime petition to stop the As not to profit off Caylees death:

# 4834:Oct 6, 2008, Casey Anthony, Florida Delete
I cannot believe all of the inconsiderate people out there that are so completely brain-washed by the media and think that I actually did murder my daughter...those words are even hard for me to type at this point, let alone to actually commit the crime under speculation. As I have stated NUMEROUS times, I left my daughter with her babysitter. I don't know what happened after that point!!!! My hope is that by airing this story on lifetime, maybe......just maybe someone out there recognizes my little girl and the proper authorities are notified and she is brought home safely to her family. That is the sole purpose and intention of this!! Please stop saying negative things about me and my family and help us to search for my little girl!
MYSPACE
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

The real KC or a Fake? I say real, although I believe the paragraph is written too well to be KC's, She is stupid enough to sign a petition to stop the deal! I think it almost sounds a bit like CA....What do ya'll think?

The Casey Marie Anthony facebook account was deleted as of Monday morning at 6am-- that's when I checked and found it was gone, but I do not know the exact time and circumstances of its deletion. The profile of the Cameron J. who interacted with and appeared to know, the CMA account holder was also deleted by Monday morning. The profiles were reported to facebook as potential frauds and some WS members indicated they had alerted the official Casey Anthony facebook account holder about the CMA account, asking if it was a fraud. No one seemed to get a direct answer, one way or another. I don't know if CMA was Casey Anthony and she realized people were looking into/reporting her profile and the scrutiny could be damaging-- or if the CMA profile was operated by a fraud who either deleted her own account, or had it deleted for violating Facebook TOS. I do know that Investigation Discovery's David Lohr left a message for the CMA account holder, late last week. He said something like "I sent you a message"-- my guess is that whoever CMA was, she got spooked and deleted herself. But I don't know.

Thanks for the info. It's so hard to tell whether or not someone is the real deal on the internet. Regardless of if it was fake or not, FB and MS are really the last places CA needs to be...IMO.

She also signed the lifetime petition to stop the As not to profit off Caylees death:

# 4834:Oct 6, 2008, Casey Anthony, Florida Delete
I cannot believe all of the inconsiderate people out there that are so completely brain-washed by the media and think that I actually did murder my daughter...those words are even hard for me to type at this point, let alone to actually commit the crime under speculation. As I have stated NUMEROUS times, I left my daughter with her babysitter. I don't know what happened after that point!!!! My hope is that by airing this story on lifetime, maybe......just maybe someone out there recognizes my little girl and the proper authorities are notified and she is brought home safely to her family. That is the sole purpose and intention of this!! Please stop saying negative things about me and my family and help us to search for my little girl!
MYSPACE
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

The real KC or a Fake? I say real, although I believe the paragraph is written too well to be KC's, She is stupid enough to sign a petition to stop the deal! I think it almost sounds a bit like CA....What do ya'll think?

I think its possible this is her statement. I just wanna say Casey stated numerous times that she left her daughter with a babysitter??, now she want lifetime to put a movie out there to get the word out about her missing daughter???Thats so insane!! Her daughters disappearence is all over the news, day in and day out! I swear if she wants to tell her story, why not do an interview on NBC or Good Morning America? Because she's a coward & a liar! :furious: Thats why she wont come out and do face time with the public- she's a coward!! A diabolicle liar too!!

I wish that someone would do an "in-depth" interview with Leonard Padilla. I think he has a lot to say and just needs the time to say it. Maybe Nancy Grace could do a whole hour with him and Tim Miller. Now that would be interesting tv!

I would hope an in-depth interview would be done by someone other than Nancy, because she won't let her guests speak... she wants to do all the talking herself! And she cuts them off if they say something other than what she wants to hear. Greta would be MUCH better for this venue!

Do I have this right - Casey signed the petition AGAINST the Lifetime movie and then defended the right to do the movie in the comment section??? Yeppers, that makes a whole lot of sense <----- Sarcasm

You know that kind of sounds like something she would do - we are not talking about the sharpest knife in the drawer here, are we?

I don't know if it's been mentioned here or not but that "Casey Marie Anthony" Facebook page has been shut down. I was on that Facebook page, it's gone.

There were numerous complaints to FB that it wasn't her, which it wasn't. I got confirmation from a friend of KC's roommate. I can send the emails to Tricia if needed or a mod here, I just don't want to publish this girls name as I don't think she's out there in the media and doesn't want to be.

Do I have this right - Casey signed the petition AGAINST the Lifetime movie and then defended the right to do the movie in the comment section??? Yeppers, that makes a whole lot of sense <----- Sarcasm

You know that kind of sounds like something she would do - we are not talking about the sharpest knife in the drawer here, are we?

Yeah I had a good laugh over that one!

I would hope an in-depth interview would be done by someone other than Nancy, because she won't let her guests speak... she wants to do all the talking herself! And she cuts them off if they say something other than what she wants to hear. Greta would be MUCH better for this venue!

I don't know... That Greta is often talking out of both sides of her mouth.... Oh! Sorry, Greta!!

:)

I hate that she does that! She is so rude about it too!:mad:

I don't know if it's been mentioned here or not but that "Casey Marie Anthony" Facebook page has been shut down. I was on that Facebook page, it's gone.

There were numerous complaints to FB that it wasn't her, which it wasn't. I got confirmation from a friend of KC's roommate. I can send the emails to Tricia if needed or a mod here, I just don't want to publish this girls name as I don't think she's out there in the media and doesn't want to be.
Casey has/had a roommate?

Casey has/had a roommate?

sorry, didn't make myself more clear. that was an error.
here's part of her message telling me who she is.

"the real casey and I are both friends with this guy clint... and I've had clint on my pagee for a while, B4 this casey account was made.. clint is caseys bfs roomate.."

As I have stated NUMEROUS times, I left my daughter with her babysitter.

Sure you did - mine are with their fairy godmother - you know
blue gown sprinkled with glitter and pixie dust magic wand - big tirara ..............

It seems to me that Nancy Grace is getting worse about cutting off her guests. I can barely stand to watch any more. What is up with that? I want to hear the guest rather than watch Nancy get bent out of shape. The rhyming loud lady lawyer totally gets under my skin. I don't remember her name. Let them talk Nancy. Please!

Casey want a Lifetime movie because they will pay her. She is an evil monster.

As I have stated NUMEROUS times, I left my daughter with her babysitter.

Sure you did - mine are with their fairy godmother - you know
blue gown sprinkled with glitter and pixie dust magic wand - big tirara ..............

I know.

Unless the *babysitter* you speak of was your trunk, KC.

Af is mentioned by Yuri in the interview with Mike from Kodak
who worked with Casey .
He was asking Mike if he knew him or juliet or the guy who supposedly
referred the nanny to casey . His named is spelled differently but its
a phone interview so could be someone doing it phonetically
the link to the interview is posted on the thread for pings
within the last couple of pages -

Guess AF worked with Casey around her pregnancy ????????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back