Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO she should not be allowed to do anything, she did not even allow her daughter to grow up I have zero sympathy for her.

A legitimate use of her time would be to tell LE where her lovely child is so that her child may be properly buried.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
She has brought such grief and turmoil to so many people's lives with her lies and actions....THAT IS NOT NORMAL for anyone, any age.
She should not be having any time blogging on the net or doing anything she enjoys. :mad:

what is the blog address? Ive been busy so first time I heard of this

The only place I know of her blogging is on her facebook (if it's hers).. She blogs about Nancy Grace, the duke rape trial, and Elizabeth Smart. I know that somewhere on this thread someone has it, if you cant locate it, let me know.. I am a "friend" on the facebook, and if I cant figure out how to copy and paste, I will!

The only place I know of her blogging is on her facebook (if it's hers).. She blogs about Nancy Grace, the duke rape trial, and Elizabeth Smart. I know that somewhere on this thread someone has it, if you cant locate it, let me know.. I am a "friend" on the facebook, and if I cant figure out how to copy and paste, I will!

Highlight everything then right click and pick copy then right click and click paste or

highlight everything and hold CTRL and Press C to copy and
hold CTRL and press V to paste :)

She has to blog to find her child! Caylee is on the internet here somewhere and Casey will do everything to find her

Hahaha, Good One! That's like Scott Peterson and OJ trolling golf courses looking for the real killers!
alibi.jpg

She should not be having any time blogging on the net or doing anything she enjoys. :mad:

If she has even an ounce of intelligence she knows her days are numbered. She better be blogging her cute little azz off cause it's almost over.

So this is very interesting.. The two posts about the duke rapes and elizabeth smart ARE GONE! But the Nancy Grace one is still there, along with a new one! I have copied and pasted the following from think link (just in case!) http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/notes.php?id=1467524931

Casey Marie Anthony's Facebook Notes

Casey Marie Anthony's Facebook Notes

This is a SUPPORT page therefore no negativity will be tolerated!
Wednesday, October 01, 2008 11:33 PM
If you sent an add request because you were wanting to support then let me first start by saying THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!! I CAN'T express that enough.

To those of you who came here to snoop, please be my guest and report what you see! However do not be fake saying you are here for support and then I get emails upon emails about you and the things you are saying.

Do not contact other friends of mine in an effort to slander my name, or theirs. you will not be tolerated. If you wish to vent there are numerous websites and bog spots you can go to, in that respect you are not wanted nor welcomed.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nancy part 2
Monday, September 29, 2008 6:33 PM
Suicide of interviewee
In 2006, Grace was involved in an incident, reported heavily in U.S. and international media, when a 21-year-old woman, Melinda Duckett, committed suicide following an interview conducted by Grace concerning the disappearance of Duckett's 2-year-old son.[10]

Grace interviewed Duckett less than two weeks after the child went missing, questioning her for her perceived lack of openness regarding her son's disappearance, asking Duckett "Where were you? Why aren't you telling us where you were that day?"[11] Duckett appeared confused and was unable to answer whether or not she had taken a polygraph test. When Grace asked her "why" she could not account for specific details, Duckett began to reply, "Because I was told not to," to which Grace responded, "Ms. Duckett, you are not telling us for a reason. What is the reason? You refuse to give even the simplest facts of where you were with your son before he went missing. It is day twelve." According to the CNN transcript, Duckett replied, "(INAUDIBLE) with all media. It's not just there, just all media. Period." Grace then moved on to a media psychologist who explained that Duckett was "skirting around the issue."[11][10]

The next day before the airing of the show, Duckett shot herself, a death which relatives claim was influenced by media scrutiny, particularly from Grace.[12][10] Speaking to the The Orlando Sentinel, Duckett's grandfather Bill Eubank said, "Nancy Grace and the others, they just bashed her to the end. She was not one anyone ever would have thought of to do something like this." CNN has also been criticized for allowing the show to air in the wake of Duckett's suicide. Police investigating the case had not named Melinda Duckett as a suspect in the case at the time, but after her suicide the police did say that she, as nearly all parents are in missing-child cases, was a suspect from the beginning.[10]

In an interview with Good Morning America, Nancy Grace said in reaction to events that "If anything, I would suggest that guilt made her commit suicide. To suggest that a 15- or 20-minute interview can cause someone to commit suicide is focusing on the wrong thing." She then said, while she sympathized with the family, she knew from her own experience as a victim of crime that such people look for somebody else to blame.[13]

While describing it as an "extremely sad development," Janine Iamunno, a spokeswoman for Grace,[10] said that her program would continue to follow the case as they had a "responsibility to bring attention to this case in the hopes of helping find Trenton Duckett." Grace herself however said, "I do not feel that our show is to blame for what happened to Melinda Duckett. The truth is not always nice or polite or easy to go down. Sometimes it's harsh, and it hurts."[10]

On November 21, 2006, thesmokinggun.com exposed pending litigation on behalf of the estate of Melinda Duckett, asserting a wrongful death claim against CNN and Grace. The attorney for the estate alleges that even if Duckett did kill her own son, Grace's aggressive questioning so traumatized Duckett that she committed suicide. She also argues that CNN's decision to air the interview after Duckett's suicide traumatized her family.[14][15]

Despite the events that unfolded after the Melinda Duckett affair, Grace continues her explosive interviewing techniques. Most recently regarding another Central Florida case - this time in Orlando - and the events surrounding missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her mother Casey Anthony and maternal grandmother Cindy Anthony.
Nancy has always over done it.......read carefully
Monday, September 29, 2008 2:02 AM
The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[6]

In 1997, the court was more severe. Although its unanimous decision overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman W. W. Carr in the death of his wife was caused primarily by other issues, the court made note of Grace's court actions, citing "inappropriate and illegal conduct in the course of the trial."

Her opening statement in the case promised the jury evidence of physical abuse that she had to know would never be admissible because that entire aspect of the case had already been excluded by the judge.
Subpoenas that contained hearing dates Grace knew to be false.
Failure to disclose a full witness list to the defense in a timely fashion.
Showing a chart during closing arguments that falsely stated a defense expert had not contradicted the state's case on a key issue.
Also, during closing argument, "vouching" for the case by telling the jury she herself believed Carr to be guilty.
And finally, performing two illegal searches of Carr's house, including one during which she was accompanied by a CNN camera crew.
While the court said its reversal was not due to these transgressions, since the case had turned primarily on circumstantial evidence, it nevertheless concluded "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."[7] Carr was freed in 2004 when The Georgia Supreme Court ruled unanimously that Fulton County had waited too long to retry him.

Other courts have criticized Grace's conduct even while upholding convictions in her cases. In a 2005 opinion, a panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals said Grace "played fast and loose" with her ethical duties and failed to "fulfill her responsibilities" as a prosecutor in the 1990 triple murder trial of Herbert Connell Stephens. She failed to turn over evidence that pointed to other suspects to his defense. The court noted that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly" elicit false testimony from a police investigator that there were no other suspects despite strong evidence to the contrary

Sorry I'm not too sure how to do a screen shot, so I just copied and pasted..thanks monoxide!

Hahaha, Good One! That's like Scott Peterson and OJ trolling golf courses looking for the real killers!
alibi.jpg

can you cut and paste a pic of KC and put in in the middle over the other guys face.....:crazy:

can you cut and paste a pic of KC and put in in the middle over the other guys face.....:crazy:

Find me one of her in a baseball cap looking forward and I can do it, I can't find one...

P.S. That's Robert Blake in the middle.

Find me one of her in a baseball cap looking forward and I can do it, I can't find one...

P.S. That's Robert Blake in the middle.

oh....I didnt relize that....some how it would be great to add a pic of KC some how.....:crazy: maybe looking over scotts shoulder

I think it is perfectly fine for Casey to be blogging! It is a legitimate use of her time and I can understand how she would want to continue to do the same things that she did prior to this horrible event.

I mean, this poor girl doesn't have much to do with her time nowadays, so why not blog? Please don't put her down for doing what comes naturally to a 22 year old!

IMO... a "legitimate use of her time" would be screaming, shouting, yelling, crying for someone to help find her missing baby girl. IF she is innocent, and Caylee really was kidnapped, why would she be siting around on her azz and playing on Facebook. She should be out knocking every door, again SCREAMING to help find her missing daughter.

IMO.. "she would want to continue to do the same things that she did prior to this " If your child was missing, would you just want to sit around on Facebook and talk about how the picture of you in a flag is from an 'anything but clothes party'??

IMO... "this poor girl doesn't have much to do with her time nowadays, so why not blog". Nothing to do with her time... how about spending some time 'finding' your daughter.

IMO..."don't put her down for doing what comes naturally to a 22 year old ". Blogging on Facebook may come naturally to any 22 year old, but not one who has a CHILD MISSING!!!!!

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I wish that someone would do an "in-depth" interview with Leonard Padilla. I think he has a lot to say and just needs the time to say it. Maybe Nancy Grace could do a whole hour with him and Tim Miller. Now that would be interesting tv!

I had the CMA facebook as one of my friends but now it is no longer there. Did we ever figure out if this one was for real or not? And does anyone know when it got deleted?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back