Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would be surprised if that was her. She stayed silent with reporters hassling her, friends asking, etc. Why would she reply to a stranger on facebook?

I had added both the CA to my facebook the past few days and today I had just had enough and I posted on her page...

"Everyday when my 2 girls see me reading about the case they always ask me if they have found Cay-Cay yet as thats what they call her it breaks my heart to say no everyday. I pray and pray for that little girl shes such a blessing! I however think if you took the same amount of time digging up dirt on Nancy Grace then you do looking for your daughter or telling the truth about your daughter she would be home with you now. Nancy Grace is the least of your worries casey! You should be blogging about your daughter instead of Nancy!!!!"

I got a reply tonight from her...I was shocked....

Casey Marie Anthony wrote at 6:17pm
didn't have to look it up a friend posted for me ...quit looking at things soooo one sided, and one more thing I hope you said all you had to say because you are no longer welcome... get a life and quit trying to sleuth through mine.......

Do you think that was her or an imposter???

I am sure it's an imposter. I posted on the original facebook profile (that's been up since long before Caylee went missing) and asked if that one was legitmate. I'll let you know if I hear anything but I am positive it's just someone's idea of a joke.

I would be surprised if that was her. She stayed silent with reporters hassling her, friends asking, etc. Why would she reply to a stranger on facebook?

No surprise to me. That's how she met Tony.

Why do you think someone is making her stay quiet? What could her side possibly be? Do you think someone else did something with Caylee?
Lots of things are making me think that she really is protecting her family. For one, the backward speech videos on youtube. Also check out the video for the "supportive" visitor who came to see Casey in jail. He was her first visitor. They went to school together. She really didn't remember him at first and then he mentioned a friend's name and then she said she knew the friend. He tells her that he feels sorry for her and that the other guy said to tell her to keep her head high (which is what she said and her mother said) and if she ever needs to talk, just "let it go." He said "I'm here for you Casey." Now why would some guy who hadn't seen this girl since school days go to visit her in jail when she was there for child neglect and other charges and why did she let him visit her? He also was supposed to come with someone else, most likely his father, who owns a fishing boat company. Hinky? She's not talking for a reason. Her family is covering up for her for a reason. I think Casey was possibly dealing drugs or doing something illegal and was warned not to say anything. I don't think Casey did anything to Caylee but leave her with the wrong person, so I think she sorta said the truth to the cops when she was at Universal. Have you been to the psychic thread? We are uncovering alot of stuff there. Come join in!

what is the link or name to look up on face book?? the only one I saw was on with her wearing the flag.

Lots of things are making me think that she really is protecting her family. For one, the backward speech videos on youtube. Also check out the video for the "supportive" visitor who came to see Casey in jail. He was her first visitor. They went to school together. She really didn't remember him at first and then he mentioned a friend's name and then she said she knew the friend. He tells her that he feels sorry for her and that the other guy said to tell her to keep her head high (which is what she said and her mother said) and if she ever needs to talk, just "let it go." He said "I'm here for you Casey." Now why would some guy who hadn't seen this girl since school days go to visit her in jail when she was there for child neglect and other charges and why did she let him visit her? He also was supposed to come with someone else, most likely his father, who owns a fishing boat company. Hinky? She's not talking for a reason. Her family is covering up for her for a reason. I think Casey was possibly dealing drugs or doing something illegal and was warned not to say anything. I don't think Casey did anything to Caylee but leave her with the wrong person, so I think she sorta said the truth to the cops when she was at Universal. Have you been to the psychic thread? We are uncovering alot of stuff there. Come join in!

I agree with you on this one.. I know we are the minority, so I just wanted to let you know that you have someone here who is thinking exactly what you said!!

I hope you're right.... I just cannot stand the thought of her actually hurting Caylee. I know what it looks like, and I know that it does happen, but for some reason I'm having a hard time with KC having done something to Caylee, especially deliberately.

Also, I think the media is making a lot out of stuff that might not even mean anything. Like her calling Caylee the "little snothead". No one knows what's behind that. I remember one time I referred to my kids as "my baggage" when speaking to a man I was interested in. I did it because I had heard that he had said "Yeah she (me) is great, too bad she has all that baggage (my kids)." I did it to throw it back in his face and to let him know that I knew what he had said. Some of her comments in her messages could be being taken out of context. Not all, but some.

What type of stuff are you uncovering? I went, but I didnt look at everything.. Please pm me, or just post it.. Thanks!!!

I hope you're right.... I just cannot stand the thought of her actually hurting Caylee. I know what it looks like, and I know that it does happen, but for some reason I'm having a hard time with KC having done something to Caylee, especially deliberately.

Also, I think the media is making a lot out of stuff that might not even mean anything. Like her calling Caylee the "little snothead". No one knows what's behind that. I remember one time I referred to my kids as "my baggage" when speaking to a man I was interested in. I did it because I had heard that he had said "Yeah she (me) is great, too bad she has all that baggage (my kids)." I did it to throw it back in his face and to let him know that I knew what he had said. Some of her comments in her messages could be being taken out of context. Not all, but some.

I call my 19 month old daughter a pooper all of the time and I am pretty sure I've probably called her a snot head or booger nose or something.. Isn't that a normal nickname?? I dont get what the big deal about it is

Has the facebook been deleted? I had friend requested it when it was first posted here and they never added me. When I go to search it to see if I was still friend requested it's no longer in the list.

I call my 19 month old daughter a pooper all of the time and I am pretty sure I've probably called her a snot head or booger nose or something.. Isn't that a normal nickname?? I dont get what the big deal about it is

Especially how he didn't respond to it and she then said "I didn't think so". I took it as a jab at him not Caylee.

Also, I told my husband the other night that was going to the store to get "the monster child" some chocolate milk. I certainly didn't mean anything bad by it. I also have called my 16 year old son "Matt the brat" a time or two.

This is her "wall-to-wall" communication with the Cameron person:
camtocasey.jpg

Then like five minutes later the Cameron "tagged" Casey as the female wearing the baseball cap in this picture.
162a634.jpg

The above screencap is one I posted a while ago in a post about how I thought Casey was facebooking under another acct.

I really, really do not think the girl in the baseball cap is Casey, for a variety of reasons which are probably obvious to everyone. I also don't think Casey would allow herself to be tagged in that photo if it was her or if it wasn't her.

So someone's being weird and I'm not sure who or why. But something is up IMO. I'm not going to post any more developments on this account until I am certain one way or another, because I truly do feel whoever is using this account (Casey or some sick weird child impersonating Casey) is getting off on people's interest about its authenticity.

I am a "friend" on this facebook.. I have no idea how to use facebook, just created it to look at her profile (I'm such a stalker, guess i need to get a life! lol) How did you view the communication from wall to wall?? I cannot understand this site!!!

How do you explain the decomp and dna in the trunk?

I think it could be her. There are alot of pictures that are on there that I have never seen in the media.

Can you click on that person Cameron's wall? then you would get to see who that person is...

I'm a friend on the Casey Anthony one...and there isn't anything there to "report" on.

Ugh. wouldn't you think she would be searching or something?

Can you click on that person Cameron's wall? then you would get to see who that person is...

I'm a friend on the Casey Anthony one...and there isn't anything there to "report" on.

Ugh. wouldn't you think she would be searching or something?

Its private

If you have a facebook, you can click on "wall" and read what anyone posts. But to read the other end of the conversation, you have to be friends with them if its private. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back