Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish someone would befriend her and ask her to take a picture of herself holding a current newspaper. If it were really her, it shouldn't be a problem. But personally, after seeing that Larry G post, I don't think it is really her.

Great Idea! If it is her, she thinks quite highly of herself, she would do it. That's the only way I would believe it! LG kinda confirmed "no" to me too Lovejac.

Great Idea! If it is her, she thinks quite highly of herself, she would do it. That's the only way I would believe it! LG kinda confirmed "no" to me too Lovejac.

Also, does Larry seem like a 'facebook' kinda guy :crazy:? Not to me he doesn't. And his post about still looking for Caylee...WTF...he is a spokesperson, what has he done to search. My hinkymeter is going off:rolleyes:

I'm going to see if any of the friends on this fb page match any of the witness list names. Of course, it's most likely anyone who is on that list has dropped KC as a friend. Virtual or otherwise.

I wish someone would befriend her and ask her to take a picture of herself holding a current newspaper. If it were really her, it shouldn't be a problem. But personally, after seeing that Larry G post, I don't think it is really her.

I really don't think she'll submit to any requests to verify her identity. Lots of people ask if it's "really Casey" and she ignores. Her second blog entry was a pasted IM conversation posted to mock a fan/supporter who wanted to support her if it was really her-- she replied only "why should I care" (what you think) or something to that effect.
I also think Larry Garrison would totally go on Facebook, but that's just my opinion.

To answer a question above about why I think it's her-- the profile was created in the beginning of Sept and she began posting items into it on Sept 12, right around the time Casey's original profile was commandeered by a "family friend" who now seems to be posting all the entries on the original Casey Anthony profile. Also, the email address listed on the two profiles was the same when the Casey Marie profile was created. I also drew inferences based on pictures that appeared/were deleted and friends and the nature of the communication between Casey and the few friends she seemed to actually know in reality Also, I think the nature of the posted items/blogs seems consistent with my impression of Casey and inconsistent with the MO of someone who is getting off on creating a fake profile. Again, it's my opinion and it's actually hard to fully enumerate why I believe it's really Casey-- but I do and I'll post a retraction if I change my mind.

:behindbarOnly in the USA can you get out on bail, and remain a person of interest in a possible homicide case.

Only in the USA can u get out on a bail, put your feet up, relax, make brownies for your atty., and blog on your pc !
Blog a while, then go and see what Mommy made you to eat. Pay NO utilities or rent, what a life of Riley !

Do I need to commit a crime to get an easier life ?:rolleyes:

:waitasec:
princess I have long wondered if these people on bond were not a little smarter than myself :confused:

I'm going to see if any of the friends on this fb page match any of the witness list names. Of course, it's most likely anyone who is on that list has dropped KC as a friend. Virtual or otherwise.

She isn't, as I recall, friends with any of the major players. She is, however, friends with someone named Cameron who comments about "coming over" and calling her. I can't remember if it was Facebook Casey or someone else, but she's referred to as "Cam-Cam" and Casey's cellphone book had an entry for "Cam-Cam." etc.

Also, does Larry seem like a 'facebook' kinda guy :crazy:? Not to me he doesn't. And his post about still looking for Caylee...WTF...he is a spokesperson, what has he done to search. My hinkymeter is going off:rolleyes:

I know, right? Casey may be stupid enough to do this, but Larry would be screaming for her to stop, not sending messages. Although, Larry does not seem like the brightest crayon either! :eek:

She isn't, as I recall, friends with any of the major players. She is, however, friends with someone named Cameron who comments about "coming over" and calling her. I can't remember if it was Facebook Casey or someone else, but she's referred to as "Cam-Cam" and Casey's cellphone book had an entry for "Cam-Cam." etc.

Ive noticed that. Hmmm. There are only 64 friends out of the 900+ who are in the "Orlando network". I noticed that the friends who are in my network, have viewable profiles, and a few have only become friends with her in the last couple of days. Maybe they are other ws peeps!!

I think someone should definitely message the original and confirmed Casey Anthony profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238 and alert them to the Casey Marie Anthony profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467524931

If it's not real, then I'm sure they'd request for the profile to be taken down. I don't want to do it under my name bc I'm friends with the potentially fake one. I'm actually starting to doubt whether this is Casey, based on activity occurring on the profile within the last few minutes. So, either the person is losing their skill at faking with restraint or Casey and friends are playing odd games.

Can someone message the original facebook and alert them to the Casey Marie profile?

Ive noticed that. Hmmm. There are only 64 friends out of the 900+ who are in the "Orlando network". I noticed that the friends who are in my network, have viewable profiles, and a few have only become friends with her in the last couple of days. Maybe they are other ws peeps!!

Now that is a possibility :waitasec:

I really don't think she'll submit to any requests to verify her identity. Lots of people ask if it's "really Casey" and she ignores. Her second blog entry was a pasted IM conversation posted to mock a fan/supporter who wanted to support her if it was really her-- she replied only "why should I care" (what you think) or something to that effect.
I also think Larry Garrison would totally go on Facebook, but that's just my opinion.

To answer a question above about why I think it's her-- the profile was created in the beginning of Sept and she began posting items into it on Sept 12, right around the time Casey's original profile was commandeered by a "family friend" who now seems to be posting all the entries on the original Casey Anthony profile. Also, the email address listed on the two profiles was the same when the Casey Marie profile was created. I also drew inferences based on pictures that appeared/were deleted and friends and the nature of the communication between Casey and the few friends she seemed to actually know in reality Also, I think the nature of the posted items/blogs seems consistent with my impression of Casey and inconsistent with the MO of someone who is getting off on creating a fake profile. Again, it's my opinion and it's actually hard to fully enumerate why I believe it's really Casey-- but I do and I'll post a retraction if I change my mind.

Thanks for explaining all of that! I don't have a clue about MySpace OR FaceBook. I am definitely interested to find out if it is really her and to be honest, I thought it was her until I saw the Larry G post. I guess I just have a hard time believing that the family spokesperson would think this is okay for casey to be posting on a blog.

I think someone should definitely message the original and confirmed Casey Anthony profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238 and alert them to the Casey Marie Anthony profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467524931

If it's not real, then I'm sure they'd request for the profile to be taken down. I don't want to do it under my name bc I'm friends with the potentially fake one. I'm actually starting to doubt whether this is Casey, based on activity occurring on the profile within the last few minutes. So, either the person is losing their skill at faking with restraint or Casey and friends are playing odd games.
Can someone message the original facebook and alert them to the Casey Marie profile?

oooohhhh...tell us more.....can you get screenshots?

I guess I am just a skeptic by nature Nancy, but everything about this case is strange, so you never know. Either way it makes me sad.

oooohhhh...tell us more.....can you get screenshots?

This is her "wall-to-wall" communication with the Cameron person:
camtocasey.jpg

Then like five minutes later the Cameron "tagged" Casey as the female wearing the baseball cap in this picture.
162a634.jpg

The above screencap is one I posted a while ago in a post about how I thought Casey was facebooking under another acct.

I really, really do not think the girl in the baseball cap is Casey, for a variety of reasons which are probably obvious to everyone. I also don't think Casey would allow herself to be tagged in that photo if it was her or if it wasn't her.

So someone's being weird and I'm not sure who or why. But something is up IMO. I'm not going to post any more developments on this account until I am certain one way or another, because I truly do feel whoever is using this account (Casey or some sick weird child impersonating Casey) is getting off on people's interest about its authenticity.

i'm willing to bet it isn't her. Doesn't write like her and if you do a search of her email address only the verifyed profile comes up. No way is it her.

i'm willing to bet it isn't her. Doesn't write like her and if you do a search of her email address only the verifyed profile comes up. No way is it her.

originally both profiles had that email address listed in their profiles. now the Casey Marie one has a variation of that email address with a different spelling-- cayseeomaree vs. caseyomarie

I just sent a message to the "real" casey asking if you had another profile and provided a link. Don't know if I'll hear back. I'll let you know.

I just sent a message to the "real" casey asking if you had another profile and provided a link. Don't know if I'll hear back. I'll let you know.
Thank you! If this is a fake, the profile will be deleted and facebook will be alerted that the "cameron" person was complicit in its creation and use, likely resulting in her own account's suspension.
Let me know if/when you hear anything!

I thought one of our guests here said that she was not allowed to use the computer or phone? How can she be posting on a blog if she isn't suppose to use the computer?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143
Back