Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do I have this right - Casey signed the petition AGAINST the Lifetime movie and then defended the right to do the movie in the comment section??? Yeppers, that makes a whole lot of sense <----- Sarcasm

You know that kind of sounds like something she would do - we are not talking about the sharpest knife in the drawer here, are we?

I thought the bigger issue is that she is admitting there is a Lifetime movie deal and justified why they did it....

Is this REALLY CaseAnt? Has She EVER said babysitter before? I can't imagine she'd be leaving the "nanny" scenario.....:confused:

Is this REALLY CaseAnt? Has She EVER said babysitter before? I can't imagine she'd be leaving the "nanny" scenario.....:confused:

There really is no way to be positively sure. I wish I could see the email or info, but I see exactly what you see. That's where the speculation is. Personally I think it might be Cindy.

I thought the bigger issue is that she is admitting there is a Lifetime movie deal and justified why they did it....

You know that part of it went right over my head. You are right, if this is Casey (and I have my doubts even though it was fun to poke fun at her in my last post) she just opened the door nice and wide for an investigation into this whole money for movie deal. Lifetime denied that they were involved. I know I read that somewhere.

I think it is someone who enjoys yanking people's chains and has no connection to the Anthonys at all. I could sign that petition and type in any name I wanted to.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back