Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a feeling this was a wikipedia post when I read it. And anyway, can anyone tell me what this has to do with her case?? It's just another typical trick from the Casey O Marie playbook where she tries to send you off on some jungle scavenger hunt as far from the original truth as possible.

The whole houshold needs to shut their traps. No one in that household should be speaking to anyone right now, not that it seems to stop them...

I'm not understanding this thread. If this blogger really is Casey, what is the big deal about her cutting and pasting a Wiki article on Nancy Grace? nobody else ever cutted and pasted something off the web?

And how is this some jungle scavenger hunt? Are you saying that if Casey really is blogging, she is somehow obligated to use her posting to confess to a crime, or to lead authorities to Caylee? What is so hard to fathom about a suspect maintaining her innocence, perhaps falsely maintaining her innocence? Like this never ever happened before in the history of our criminal justice system.

I'm confused..I think lol..why would OCSO be interested in her blogging?

The way I understand it you have to be a friend to see what is being posted. It may save them needing a warrant if someone just spoonfed it to them. Or it may help them determine if they need a warrant. Some of this to trained eyes may be able to be used for proof of conciousness of guilt.

The way I understand it you have to be a friend to see what is being posted. It may save them needing a warrant if someone just spoonfed it to them. Or it may help them determine if they need a warrant. Some of this to trained eyes may be able to be used for proof of conciousness of guilt.

Oh I get it..in case she said something of importance. I wasn't even thinking that route lol, I guess b/c nothing important has spewed from her lips in a long, long, time.

SO I guess we won't be seeing KC or whomever this is... on NG anytime soon????????lol.

is it legal to c/p someone's private posting from an online blog or journal? in the very least it has to be against the Facebook TOS..I belong to LiveJournal and I know it's against their terms of service to do that.

just wondering, don't want anyone here getting in to trouble.

Well since KC or whomever... authored NONE of the above..it might just be okay. What may be illegal is IF KC didn't reference a source for her information which I know on one she referenced the source after it was up for a while.

I have seen many people copy and paste things on here. I may be new at posting but have been a lurker for awhile. The very first entry on this thread if you remember was a copy/paste from the same facebook page I got these entries from. Was just sharing the most recent entries.

i've seen it too, but what i'm saying is that because these entries are password protected, which means they weren't meant for public consumption, only those on that persons friends list..it might not be legal to copy and paste it for anyone and everyone to see.

i could be wrong, was just wondering

I'm not understanding this thread. If this blogger really is Casey, what is the big deal about her cutting and pasting a Wiki article on Nancy Grace? nobody else ever cutted and pasted something off the web?

And how is this some jungle scavenger hunt? Are you saying that if Casey really is blogging, she is somehow obligated to use her posting to confess to a crime, or to lead authorities to Caylee? What is so hard to fathom about a suspect maintaining her innocence, perhaps falsely maintaining her innocence? Like this never ever happened before in the history of our criminal justice system.

I understand that CA maintains her innocence. But her so-called "important" blog that everyone needs to "read carefully" had nothing to do with the disappearance of her daughter or her innocence in question. I have no problem with her maintaining her innocence, I would expect her to. But going off on NG is not really the best way to do so - it's just an attempt to push off the focus on someone else.

1. The reason I wasn't surprised she cut and pasted from Wikipedia is I highly doubt she would come up with something like that on her own. However, she should at least credit her source. It's plagarism, plain and simple.
2. It's important to note that Wikipedia cannot be held to high accuracy. I wouldn't be quoting anything from Wikipedia because it is edited by it's global audience.
3. It's true that NG has given the CA case a LOT of coverage. And it's true that she has a very "tabloid" style of presentation. On the other hand, I don't need NG to tell me the volumes about CA that the 1,000 pages of documents have told me about her. It's her own actions, not NG that got her here in the first place. Sorry, but it's true.

I don't really care what she does, but I think it's stupid for her to say anything at this point. Why feed the fire? It's not smart and I doubt JB would think it very wise. The whole family talks to much and look where it's gotten them?

P.S. The only thing that shocks me is that the length of her nose hasn't expanded through this whole ordeal.

KC premeditated everything in her life, creating fake emails, business mettings, and phone calls, this is going to be very difficult for JB to explain. With a person like KC who plans everything I would imagine the most difficult part of the defense is going to be how someone who is so planned and pre-meditated just lost her daughter randomly. Nothing KC does is random, she may not be the sharpest tack but she sure fooled a lot of people.

I couldn't agree more. The attorneys on NG last night were saying she can't think around the corner, let alone premeditate something, but I totally disagree. Did she think it out thoroughly and correctly, no - but most criminals don't. Does this line of thinking apply to everything she does? No. But it certainly does when she has a goal that is important to her and that goal was having her life free from responsibility. I almost laugh at the turn of it all. She's finally rid of her kid so she can be free, and yet she can't even walk outside of her house.

she was so rude to that craig person. at first, he was being nice and supporting her, she had the nerve to be so rude to someone who was bieng nice and believing her lies...imagine how she would treat someone who doesn't!

She apparently saw through his lame attempt to draw her in. If he had really been a supporter, he wouldn't have turned around and made several more posts calling her names and putting her down, now would he? He was 10 times ruder to her than she was to him... he was a fake!
Do people like him really believe she is going to confess to them on a blog?! Not likely! I doubt she has any real supporters anywhere outside of her immediate family.

I may be wrong and it won't be the first time or the last time...but I don't think this blog is Casey. I would have to think her attorney would be negligent in defending his client to allow her to do this.

I may be wrong and it won't be the first time or the last time...but I don't think this blog is Casey. I would have to think her attorney would be negligent in defending his client to allow her to do this.

cc, I agree it's dumb if it's really her/her surrogate, but I still don't totally rule it out. It could, emphasis on COULD, be a dumb strategy to launch a concerted attack against NG, who is still covering the case and is not favorable to Ca/defense. First the press release, then this. You never know.

If the Blog is what the OP said it is..

I can just picture KC and CA sitting in KC's bedroom.. hunched over their laptop feverishly typing away.. cackeling and complaining (in that irritating voice they both have) about all the NASTY things people are saying about them and together coming up with new "BS" stories to try cramming down our throats.... hoping that there there may be someone, anyone out there that actually believe what they say..

BLOG AWAY LADIES ...... all you are accomplishing is..... well, NOTHING ! !

dunno if this was mentioned but I think Casey invented Craig and their interaction...the times don't make sense. She posted the conversation on her blog at one time (forget what the exact was) but then if you look at the times of his postings to her they are all after that time. I thought that was strange.

Here...she posts at 1:14 as if it's her last post to him but his comments go on until after 2 AM....how'd she do that?

i personally dont think casey cares what anyone,her attorney, her mom ,her dad, her brother has to say about anything she does. She will do and say whatever she feels like saying/doing. there is no allowing her........JMO

I understand that CA maintains her innocence. But her so-called "important" blog that everyone needs to "read carefully" had nothing to do with the disappearance of her daughter or her innocence in question. I have no problem with her maintaining her innocence, I would expect her to. But going off on NG is not really the best way to do so - it's just an attempt to push off the focus on someone else.

While Casey certainly would have personal reasons to criticize NG, far more than any of us have, it's not unusual todislike the NG show. Nancy Grace isn't above criticism. Her show favors sensationalism and emotional button pushing over objective fact finding and rational organized discussion. It has its' flaws and nobody would be deemed to be acting unreasonable for criticizing Nancy.

Ask the Duke Lacrosse Team.

She hasn't posted anything further beyond what's on the first page of this thread - correct? If she does, can the first page be updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member