Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not wait to get home from work so I could see what KC wrote. Since she is thinks she is such a bad a$$ maybe she should call in and talk to NG. NG would eat her lunch. Second she should have talked to that guy Craig. He is probably as good as she is going to get from this point on in her life. Third, I do not believe that she has PTSD. If she did she would not be acting like she does. I know, I have it. After serving 6 months in Iraq and watching people you know get blown up and friend die, I was finally diganosed with it. Panic attacks, not being able to breathe, sleeplessness and pretty much having a nervous breakdown finally sent me to the hospital. When you have PTSD you have emotion and KC does not have emotion. Fourth, I can't believe she has the gaul to say "I am wearing an American Flag". 17 years in the AF I have served to protect the rights of American and that Flag along with million of others. HOW dare she disrespect MY flag. Yes I said my flag just like any other military person would say. We each have put on the uniform everyday to serve our country and this TRAMP decides that it is cool to WEAR the American Flag. Many men and women of the Armed Forces have shed blood and died for the American Flag. If she would have paid attention when she was in school she would have learned the rules to the American flag. I will post them here in hope that she reads them, that is if she can read:

The flag should be lighted at all times, either by sunlight or by an appropriate light source.
The flag should be flown in fair weather, unless the flag is designed for inclement weather use.
The flag should never be dipped to any person or thing. It is flown upside down only as a distress signal.
The flag should not be used for any decoration in general. Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes. The blue stripe of the bunting should be on the top.
The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or halyard.
The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, fireman, policeman and members of patriotic organizations.
The flag should never have any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind placed on it, or attached to it.
The flag should never be used for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
When the flag is lowered, no part of it should touch the ground or any other object; it should be received by waiting hands and arms. To store the flag it should be folded neatly and ceremoniously.
The flag should be cleaned and mended when necessary.
When a flag is so worn it is no longer fit to serve as a symbol of our country, it should be destroyed by burning in a dignified manner.

AMEN!!!:usa::bow::usa::bow:
What a great post! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service!

I don't think it's her. Just a gut feeling.

I think your gut may be right. So, you're not alone. :) I'm naturally a skeptic.

Whether it's her or not makes no difference: IMO, the IM session is faked. (Wouldn't that be just like Casey if it were her? She fakes emails, why not IM's?) Notice that "Casey"'s first line describing "the following im..." is all in lower case, just like "Craig's" is throughout the "session". Most people can never type in lower case allllll the time like that in an IM session, either - they inevitably mess up most of the time because we're taught from preschool to capitalize words like "I".

If it were AIM (AOL's client) it would look like this:

McSev (6:50:15 PM): hey

It's even recorded that way in the logs you can opt to save. The same applies for Yahoo's Messenger client.

If you ask me, this MySpace is loaded with the bs factor.

I could not wait to get home from work so I could see what KC wrote. Since she is thinks she is such a bad a$$ maybe she should call in and talk to NG. NG would eat her lunch. Second she should have talked to that guy Craig. He is probably as good as she is going to get from this point on in her life. Third, I do not believe that she has PTSD. If she did she would not be acting like she does. I know, I have it. After serving 6 months in Iraq and watching people you know get blown up and friend die, I was finally diganosed with it. Panic attacks, not being able to breathe, sleeplessness and pretty much having a nervous breakdown finally sent me to the hospital. When you have PTSD you have emotion and KC does not have emotion. Fourth, I can't believe she has the gaul to say "I am wearing an American Flag". 17 years in the AF I have served to protect the rights of American and that Flag along with million of others. HOW dare she disrespect MY flag. Yes I said my flag just like any other military person would say. We each have put on the uniform everyday to serve our country and this TRAMP decides that it is cool to WEAR the American Flag. Many men and women of the Armed Forces have shed blood and died for the American Flag. If she would have paid attention when she was in school she would have learned the rules to the American flag. I will post them here in hope that she reads them, that is if she can read:

The flag should be lighted at all times, either by sunlight or by an appropriate light source.
The flag should be flown in fair weather, unless the flag is designed for inclement weather use.
The flag should never be dipped to any person or thing. It is flown upside down only as a distress signal.
The flag should not be used for any decoration in general. Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes. The blue stripe of the bunting should be on the top.
The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or halyard.
The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, fireman, policeman and members of patriotic organizations.
The flag should never have any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind placed on it, or attached to it.
The flag should never be used for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
When the flag is lowered, no part of it should touch the ground or any other object; it should be received by waiting hands and arms. To store the flag it should be folded neatly and ceremoniously.
When a flag is so worn it is no longer fit to serve as a symbol of our country, it should be destroyed by burning in a dignified manner.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oh wow ok well that makes me even more certain its her. I just have a feeling it is her. I honestly dont know why peopoe are suprised that she posted the things she did. To me its totally in line with who she is. Further it makes sense that KC wouldnt like NG and would want to "expose" her, see KC doesnt see herself as a lyer and therefore thinks she has some incredible right to expose other people. NG has thought she was guilty all along and she gets on every night and continues to say it and poke fun at KC. I am sure JB has some strict rules so KC did the best she could within those constraints. She tried to disprove NG by attacking her character and work history without saying anything original .JMO

I personally am not "suprised" just disgusted.

Ysun, thank you for your service.

Great post ysun and I too would like to thank you for your service to our country.
You are the second special person I have thanked today. I was wheeling my mother across the parking lot today and spotted a Marine in dress uniform and I said , "Look Mom at that handsome Marine" Lol he heard me and waved and we yelled thank you and he flashed us a V for victory sign.
Thank you again ysun.

that is not the real caseys facebook . her pictures are no different than the ones found on the net

AMEN!!!:usa::bow::usa::bow:
What a great post! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service!

Thank you ...perfectly said. Both my brother's are military. I couldn't agree with anything more than this post. Thank you for your service.

Sociopaths are more likely to comparmentalize than anyone else. Did you follow the Dennis Radar case? He explained it very clearly when he talked about how he could claim be a family man, yet commit the atrocities that he did. He said he just kept those parts of his life separate. His family said he was a loving husband and father. To him, his life as BTK was like a man going to work, and when he was home, he acted differently. People do that all the time, a corrections officer can be stern, firm and even cruel at work, yet come home and be a loving parent. A sociopath finds that easier to do than anyone. Because they don't have a conscience, they find it easier to "forget" while they are engaged in other activities or other personna's.

But a person with PTSD can sometimes do that too. Most people live one life inside during stress, and another life outside. If you have ever had an ill child, you would know that you would attempt to present to the child that he/she will be ok- even while you are extremely worried about him/her. A person with PTSD also has to do that. They feel crazy, they feel depressed, they feel angry- but they also feel that if they let that out, they will be institutionalized. So they try to hide it by keeping that part of themselves hidden from the world. They try to not think about it, to hide it, to act "normal." To some extent they do compartmentalize it.

I think you are probably right about compartmentalization - Scott Peterson is another one that comes to mind - but since we have seen no anger, depression, or ANY negative emotion from her really, I think your description of Dennis Rader describes her thinking more than the latter.

PTSD...........is NOT a legal defense...........so it really is irrelevant if she is trying out that defense or not.

Hahaha. Someone on another forum just posted that whoever is taking care of this blog has now added "Wikipedia" as their reference!

LOL

Casey's

P: Partier
T: Truth annihilator
S: Sociopath
D: Diabolical Liar

PTSD...........is NOT a legal defense...........so it really is irrelevant if she is trying out that defense or not.

I think KC would try to say the moon was made out of cheese as a defense option also if she really thought it would get her off. SHe also needs to take off those white sun glasses, they do not in any way make her look classy, not that she had any class to begin with.

Hahaha. Someone on another forum just posted that whoever is taking care of this blog has now added "Wikipedia" as their reference!

LOL
She did-- and she added the rest of the Nancy Grace wikipedia content in new blog/note entries earlier this evening.
citationstatus-1.jpg

I understand why people are dubious about the authenticity of this account. For what it's worth, I don't post external info/links unless I'm confident in their veracity. I was the person who originally posted the Halloween photos, etc.

16ktb3r.jpg

Also, I totally agree with the statements RasGirl26 and OneLostGirl have made within this thread re: why Casey would be blogging and the form the blogs are taking.

I think skepticism re: whether this is Casey or not makes it more likely she'll continue to blog, since her entries might not be attributed to her. Also, as others have mentioned, she's playing it safe with the content and hasn't really posted anything which could be used against her in court. Also, nothing in her release conditions prohibit her from using the internet-- she's just not supposed to have direct contact with minors. Nevertheless, I imagine her parents will tighten the reigns and put a stop to the blogging soon.

I agree that it isn't a legal defense but I think they may try to use it to explain her lies to police, changing stories, etc.. They may say she created this story as a way to cope with/repress/deny the loss of her child. The problem with this is that she had been creating jobs, nannies, boyfriends, buying houses, etc. prior to Caylee disappearing. The prosecution will have plenty of ammo to attack this theory.

She didn't. She cut and pasted.

Is anyone else offended that she wore an American Flag. Maybe it is my inner girl scout:angel: but I was always told you do not deface or alter an American flag:razz::razz:

Yes, I find it offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member