Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so...you don't think that the more a defendant talks, the more likely they are to incriminate themselves or to reveal details and information about themselves? I don't want to say that that's a stupid question you asked but...it's kind of a stupid question, no offense. I thought it was pretty obvious to anyone that the more a guilty person talks, the more they reveal about what they're really thinking.

I would totally agree with that however she hasnt said anything yet her blogs are copy and pasted. I was just making the staement that she hasnt really said anything. If she chose to say something pertinent or behave like scott peterson then yes I would most certainly agree that she is hanging herself. But to me thus far this isnt the case.

she was so rude to that craig person. at first, he was being nice and supporting her, she had the nerve to be so rude to someone who was bieng nice and believing her lies...imagine how she would treat someone who doesn't!

I would totally agree with that however she hasnt said anything yet her blogs are copy and pasted. I was just making the staement that she hasnt really said anything. If she chose to say something pertinent or behave like scott peterson then yes I would most certainly agree that she is hanging herself. But to me thus far this isnt the case.

I apologize for the 'stupid' remark...I wrote it and went back and edited two seconds later when I realized how rude it was. My corrected response should be back up there. Please accept my apology.

Just for the record if you read everything else ive posted I have never once said her behavior is normal in fact its quite the contrary. I guess I just dont get excited over thing because I expect things like this. What I wouldnt expect is for her to feel remorse or talk about Caylee.

I respectfully disagree. I think you are giving her too much credit here. those with PTSD still have a conscience. if she were actually a moral, honest person prior to this event, I might be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. but there are many other factors to her psyche besides the post-traumatic 'partying', and few redeeming qualities to her. CA has not told the truth to a single person once in her life in the past three years, and has stolen a lot of money from both family and friends, with no regrets. she's a textbook sociopath. in fact, it's almost like she's studying up on it to become a better one.

read the "Casey's psychological profile" thread that I started - page upon page of evidence pointing toward sociopathy/lack of conscience.

I disagree as well, it definitely affects your behavior.

Here are a few links for others:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tutorials/ptsd/htm/_no_50_no_0.htm
http://www.aafp.org/afp/20031215/2401.html
http://www.nmha.org/go/ptsd

ETA: In fact, on that second link, it states "Before a diagnosis of PTSD can be made, the patient's symptoms must significantly disrupt normal activities and last for more than one month."

I apologize for the 'stupid' remark...I wrote it and went back and edited two seconds later when I realized how rude it was. My corrected response should be back up there. Please accept my apology.

Dont even worry about it I just think everyone was reading me wrong. I was just making a point that earlier people were saying how what she wrote will make her look worse etc, I dont think these could damn her more than she already is. Anyway, im not offended I knew what I was getting at even if to others it seems stupid everyone interprets things differently I included. Thank you for the apology and it is accepted. :)

haHaa! I have to say I am not surprised in the least- she is exactly what I have thought all along. Casey you are so transparent- so totally text book personality disordered! The only thing that is surprising to me about this "blogging" is that it's taken her this long to do it! Casey, not getting enough attention at home? you getting bored, honey?

Keep thinking you are smarter than everyone else, keep thinking you will get away with this... keep on blogging- go on, I dare ya!

I respectfully disagree. I think you are giving her too much credit here. those with PTSD still have a conscience. if she were actually a moral, honest person prior to this event, I might be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. but there are many other factors to her psyche besides the post-traumatic 'partying', and few redeeming qualities to her. CA has not told the truth to a single person once in her life in the past three years, and has stolen a lot of money from both family and friends, with no regrets. she's a textbook sociopath. in fact, it's almost like she's studying up on it to become a better one.

read the "Casey's psychological profile" thread that I started - page upon page of evidence pointing toward sociopathy/lack of conscience.

Sociopaths are more likely to comparmentalize than anyone else. Did you follow the Dennis Radar case? He explained it very clearly when he talked about how he could claim be a family man, yet commit the atrocities that he did. He said he just kept those parts of his life separate. His family said he was a loving husband and father. To him, his life as BTK was like a man going to work, and when he was home, he acted differently. People do that all the time, a corrections officer can be stern, firm and even cruel at work, yet come home and be a loving parent. A sociopath finds that easier to do than anyone. Because they don't have a conscience, they find it easier to "forget" while they are engaged in other activities or other personna's.

But a person with PTSD can sometimes do that too. Most people live one life inside during stress, and another life outside. If you have ever had an ill child, you would know that you would attempt to present to the child that he/she will be ok- even while you are extremely worried about him/her. A person with PTSD also has to do that. They feel crazy, they feel depressed, they feel angry- but they also feel that if they let that out, they will be institutionalized. So they try to hide it by keeping that part of themselves hidden from the world. They try to not think about it, to hide it, to act "normal." To some extent they do compartmentalize it.

I also don't quite believe this is Casey. I don't rule it out, but I am more inclined to believe it's someone posing as her.

Ever since this whole thing started, I have been trying to track down true sites where the real Casey is posting or blogging. I've been added as a friend to multiple MySpace pages where the posters claim outright to be Casey, not just someone who is following the case, or even someone who is making a parody of Casey (of which there are quite a few on MySpace). Some of these sites seem extremely credible, but then it turns out to be someone else or at least I become convinced that it's not her.

So far I have found one Myspace page that I am still considering as a real page by Casey herself. The others are all fake, either because the person just cannot hold onto the identity for very long without slipping (i.e. posting or changing profile when Casey is definitely in jail), or because simple investigation makes it very unlikely to be her--i.e. pictures all pulled from multiple photobucket accounts when Casey would have no need to pull pics from strangers since she has all the original pics.

There are a lot of wacky people out there. I think this particular kind confuses me most of all--the extent they go in pretending to be Casey. I see some fervent support for Casey on all of these blogs, people professing love and belief in Casey. Maybe that kind of undiluted worship is what they are seeking, but I don't know. It's an interesting act.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one though. There's always the chance that it could be her. I keep trying to track down any leads to a current online presence because I believe that she WOULD be continuing such activities. Before this began she had been comfortably leading part of her life online, and those types of habits don't change. I imagine that currently in her real life she is not finding much true support, and the people who do support her seem to annoy her (her parents, etc.). If this is her, she is obviously even annoyed with the cloying hope that her supporters are displaying.

Lisha

The REAL Myspace page has been found a long time ago....see the Myspace/Facebook thread....

So, she really doesn't think there's anything wrong with wearing the American flag as clothes, or a rosary as a necklace? She obviously has no respect for anything or anyone.

I disagree as well, it definitely affects your behavior.

Here are a few links for others:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tutorials/ptsd/htm/_no_50_no_0.htm
http://www.aafp.org/afp/20031215/2401.html
http://www.nmha.org/go/ptsd

ETA: In fact, on that second link, it states "Before a diagnosis of PTSD can be made, the patient's symptoms must significantly disrupt normal activities and last for more than one month."

well yeah, all that's a given. Anyone who knows anything about mental illness knows this. I am just logging on so my nose hasn't been all up into what's been said but because you are offering the links I assume someone was trying to say Casey has PTSD? LOL

Sociopaths are more likely to comparmentalize than anyone else. Did you follow the Dennis Radar case? He explained it very clearly when he talked about how he could claim be a family man, yet commit the atrocities that he did. He said he just kept those parts of his life separate. His family said he was a loving husband and father. To him, his life as BTK was like a man going to work, and when he was home, he acted differently. People do that all the time, a corrections officer can be stern, firm and even cruel at work, yet come home and be a loving parent. A sociopath finds that easier to do than anyone. Because they don't have a conscience, they find it easier to "forget" while they are engaged in other activities or other personna's.

But a person with PTSD can sometimes do that too. Most people live one life inside during stress, and another life outside. If you have ever had an ill child, you would know that you would attempt to present to the child that he/she will be ok- even while you are extremely worried about him/her. A person with PTSD also has to do that. They feel crazy, they feel depressed, they feel angry- but they also feel that if they let that out, they will be institutionalized. So they try to hide it by keeping that part of themselves hidden from the world. They try to not think about it, to hide it, to act "normal." To some extent they do compartmentalize it.

sorry.. we have been here and gone over all of this. Casey's behavior is not new, mysteriew.

So, she really doesn't think there's anything wrong with wearing the American flag as clothes, or a rosary as a necklace? She obviously has no respect for anything or anyone.

Personally I dont know if its being purposely disrespecful or if its just negligence. I dont think Casey really knows appropriate and inapropriate because she doesnt have an inquiring mind. She probably didnt even know wearing a rosary was disrespectful because if your not catholic and dont know people who are you might not know. I for one had no idea that wearing a rosary was disrespectful and I live in NM catholic central. But I am christian and wear a cross for my faith. It could be total disrespect but I think she is just kinda oblivious she knows no tradition but her own. I would be interested to know what is behind her actions but I dont know that we will ever know.

Personally, I think that has more to do with her age. Not her chronological age, her emotional age. She reminds me of a preteen, she thinks of her wants and desires and anything else is irrelevant. If she wants something, then someone should make sure that she gets it. If she doesn't want to do something, then someone should make sure she doesn't have to do it. And so when she sees a flag or a rosary, she doesn't understand any relevance to herself, other than as something to wear- but she knows that others see those things as important so in an attempt to gain approval, she will wear them.

WHERE CAN YOU FIND CASEYS BLOG in it's entireity????? Anyone know the LINK???

You have to remember that her daily routine has been seriously changed, out side of visit’s to her attorney and what not, she’s not allowed to leave the residence, I bet that she is on the internet searching all around trying to find out what her next story is going to be, she has pissed off all her friends and now has nobody to lie to and you know that’s got to be just killing her.

So besides watching her favorite TV program NG and surfing the internet, what else has she got to do !.

Personally, I think that has more to do with her age. Not her chronological age, her emotional age. She reminds me of a preteen, she thinks of her wants and desires and anything else is irrelevant. If she wants something, then someone should make sure that she gets it. If she doesn't want to do something, then someone should make sure she doesn't have to do it. And so when she sees a flag or a rosary, she doesn't understand any relevance to herself, other than as something to wear- but she knows that others see those things as important so in an attempt to gain approval, she will wear them.

yeah, and when it goes to extreme it's called personality disordered.

well yeah, all that's a given. Anyone who knows anything about mental illness knows this. I am just logging on so my nose hasn't been all up into what's been said but because you are offering the links I assume someone was trying to say Casey has PTSD? LOL

According to her blog, she has joined a PTSD group. We're kicking around the idea, if she has it or not. I don't think so...although, maybe when she feels the heat of the situation she might. Lol.

WHERE CAN YOU FIND CASEYS BLOG in it's entireity????? Anyone know the LINK???

The blog is from Facebook, Search for Casey Marie Anthony. If that person (up to you to decide if its really Casey or not LOL) adds you as a friend then you will be able to view it.

Otherwise there is no way to read it, unless people on here who are on the friends list copy and paste it.

The REAL Myspace page has been found a long time ago....see the Myspace/Facebook thread....

Yeah, I know about the original real myspace page. But that had been taken over by the "friends" of the family--I think she has probably made a new ID since this has all happened. That's what I keep watching for, because I have a feeling that almost anything she had been associated with would quickly become overwhelming in terms of both the harrassment AND the kind of sickly obsessive support. I suspect that if she is continuing to have an online presence, it is probably constantly shifting and changing. Even on the fake Casey pages, it is apparent that the efforts to maintain them against both the anti-Casey and the pro-Casey people are tremendous.

Personally I like any of them that are devoted to Caylee and finding her, along with justice for Caylee. I think that the ones who are devoted to either hating her or loving Casey are rude and miss the point of this entire saga, which is that Caylee needs to be brought home (since I'm one of the ones who believes that Caylee is dead, I mean brought home to a point of justice for her lost life).

Lisha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member