Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also provides an "explanation" for this infamous picture.
anythingbutexplan.jpg

She's beginning to assert herself, in small innocuous ways... Her account info is going to be subject to subpoena anyway, so she may as well do something besides cruise the profiles of her former friends and upload pictures of herself. I think blogging is a great idea-- we hear she's supposedly quite intelligent. Maybe she'll make some interesting posts before her parents shut her down.

How about a long awaited answer to the question...WHERE IS CAYLEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!????

Isn't part of her deal of bond that she is not to have computer access?

How about a long awaited answer to the question...WHERE IS CAYLEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!????

No where in the home confinement rule book does it mention you can't be on the internet or on a computer.

So, it is her.

No where in the home confinement rule book does it mention you can't be on the internet or on a computer.

So, it is her.

thats true. Besides who was sitting at the computor the night she called 911 giving a blow-by-blow (NPI) to the dispatcher about the protestors beating up her parents!!:rolleyes:

I also tend to have delayed reactions to trauma and will react days or weeks later. I've never blocked an event, tho. Just carried on as usual and started shaking later.

But if my child was missing (or worse)? Good grief, never! It's just my opinion but in KC's case, this would be an extremely weak defense. She may have had a delayed reaction but certainly not to the extent that she partied and got a tattoo, etc.

How about TonE saying she woke up in the middle of the night sweating and having a nightmare? In your opinion would that be in line with PTSD?

Somebody needs to ask her if she found Zani at this anything but clothes party. :rolleyes:

How about TonE saying she woke up in the middle of the night sweating and having a nightmare? In your opinion would that be in line with PTSD?

Could be. Could also be guilt surfacing thru the subconscious. I wish I were a shrink, lol.

Originally Posted by beetrue
"This whole nonsense about missingkids being searched prior to Caylee's disappearence... is silly. I have been on missingkids several times".

Sadly it seems KC doesn't care about her own kid, I can't see her concerned about anyone elses.

I believe it will be... Sometimes people who truly suffer from PTSD Dissociate (is that the right word?) and completely pretend that something horrific hasn't happened, well not even "pretend", really. They completely block it out. So you see, that will be her explanation for why she was out partying. Although imo it won't be the kidnapping, it will be the "accident".

You can't dissociate or block out what you're trying to 'cover up' and lie about...everything points to her being very aware. Not to mention, being your own child, there would be triggers galore to knock you right back out of it anyway.

Casey, enjoy your blogging...we're on the countdown.:behindbar:dance:

Possible, but there would be far more to it (if that were the case). I think they were panic attacks...I've had them too, before PTSD issues.

Well its such a shame that she "isnt" blogging about how much she misses Caylee! Or is concerned for her or she even wonders if she's alright!!!!!

Can her computer records, and those of the family, be seized for evidence at this point?

Well its such a shame that she "isnt" blogging about how much she misses Caylee! Or is concerned for her or she even wonders if she's alright!!!!!

Casey just isn't normal. Who cares about why she was wearing an American flag? I think it is disgusting that she would display the flag in that manner, but I don't care that she attended a no clothes party.

This girl obviously thinks she is some kind of celebrity. Well, Casey, I have news for you. You're not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214