Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree KC is very bright, even in light of her lack of formal education (high school dropout, IIRC.)

Casey is smart with or without a high school diploma. There are people with high degrees that are not the smartest link in the chain.

Having a high school diploma doesn't determine anything except you graduated from high school.

Some students graduate with a 4.0 and other students have a 1.0 and get the same high school diploma like the students with a 4.0.

"You know where Caylee is"
"I don't know where my daughter is"

Someone SOMEONE needs to ask or say, "You may not know where she is - but you do know what happened to her. WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE?"

With this "I don't know where she is" she's not technically lying, because she doesn't know where she is. But she does know what happened to her... WHY WON'T ANYONE ASK THE REAL QUESTION!?!

I think at that point, they had just met Casey, and didn't know how much of a sociopath they were dealing with.

I noticed they were trying to appeal to her emotionally, which just never works with a sociopath. They don't care what people think of them, don't care about consequences, etc.

Would have been great if Casey hadn't lawyered up so quickly, and they could have gotten in even one more interview after her psych eval, assuming the detectives would have had access to it.

"You know where Caylee is"
"I don't know where my daughter is"

Someone SOMEONE needs to ask or say, "You may not know where she is - but you do know what happened to her. WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE?"

With this "I don't know where she is" she's not technically lying, because she doesn't know where she is. But she does know what happened to her... WHY WON'T ANYONE ASK THE REAL QUESTION!?!

Hey JBAR he actually did do this in a big way. Listen to it again. It starts after she keeps repeating "The last time I saw my daughter was june 9th" - he takes off after that into a rant about the subject you are talkign about.

I was listening very carefully for that (I was also reading along in the documents) because I saw Cindy saying how they didn't let Casey speak, were so unfair to her, etc etc.

They were more than fair to Casey. They gave her every opportunity in every way to tell the real story.

They also asked her if there was anything at all she wanted to add.

I just couldn't see where Cindy was coming from.

A lioness protecting her rabid cub.

Casey is smart with or without a high school diploma. There are people with high degrees that are not the smartest link in the chain.

Having a high school diploma doesn't determine anything except you graduated from high school.

Some students graduate with a 4.0 and other students have a 1.0 and get the same high school diploma like the students with a 4.0.

Thank you for that Patty, my husband quit in the 10th grade and he's the smartest person I know. But he didn't lose our daughter.

I have to agree...there are many people that can have a huge IQ but have absolutely no social skills etc... Intelligence or "manipulation quota" or "street smart" can apply to all kinds of people with varying levels of "intelligence". (Attested to by a Mom with a special needs boy who can excel in certain areas but still not able to ride a bike- trust me- no one definition can describe or express "intelligence)- JMHO..tks :blowkiss:

ETA I have a unviversity degree and he has taught me so much more than I knew before I had my special guy :)

That might have been one of those "truths" wrapped up lies that was told. There is a script and it started with Caylee last being seen on the 9th. Unfortunately for them, Casey's friend remembered the 12th and LE found the camera with pictures from father's day.

I agree with you especially because of Kristine having seen Caylee and Casey either the 12, 13, or 14th.

It is only recently though, during the first week of Caey being out on bond that Casey now introduces to Rob and Leonard about this script. Why now, why not before? Was this something the Anthony's put together during the time Casey was at the house the first week? This all came out of the blue.

Yep. In my experience, most cops have a special affinity for victims. If these guys are like the cops I know, and they sound like they are, they REALLY want to find Caylee and they want propper respect and justice for her, whatever happened.

Most of them ARE parents!:)

You know, it is soooo obvious to all of us that she is a liar. I can now see why there was no Amber Alert issued, why there was never a composite sketch of ZG, etc. LE knew from the first moment they questioned KC that she was lying. They are seasoned, veteran law enforcement officers who are so used to working with this type of people every day. I am sure they haven’t seen anybody who is a liar in this great magnitude for a long, long time. I am sure all of their instincts were SCREAMING liar, liar, liar.

This is so ridiculous..Cindy said her daughter was a sociopath to her freind..it is obvious that Cindy was right listening to the tapes ..why do they have her in their houise...

When Cindy met with a therapist to discuss her problems with Casey the therapist probably told her that her daughter is/may be a sociopath. She even advised her to kick Casey out and that is what I think Cindy was in the process of doing. She just didn't want Casey taking Caylee with her and hadn't found a way around that yet.

I have seen many, I was a psychiatric case manager for a long time.

I once had a 13-year old serial rapist.

Sociopaths are incapable of empathy.

How were you able to deal with constantly having to see these people? It is hard enough to deal with one sociopath. They say that psychiatrists have the highest suicide rate. I can see why. It makes me so angry to deal with my SD and to see these sociopaths that kill people that I have to walk away and forget about it.

When Cindy met with a therapist to discuss her problems with Casey the therapist probably told her that her daughter is/may be a sociopath. She even advised her to kick Casey out and that is what I think Cindy was in the process of doing. She just didn't want Casey taking Caylee with her and hadn't found a way around that yet.

Caylee was Casey's Bread and Butter

Thank you for that Patty, my husband quit in the 10th grade and he's the smartest person I know. But he didn't lose our daughter.

I quit in the 11th grade so I could go to work in order to pay the rent and bills for the apartment my brother and I lived with our mother. I didn't get my high school diploma until I was 45.

The biggest idiot I ever met was a guy with a PHD out of Stanford and MIT lol.

I've known many very smart and knowleable people who didn't finish high school.

Hey JBAR he actually did do this in a big way. Listen to it again. It starts after she keeps repeating "The last time I saw my daughter was june 9th" - he takes off after that into a rant about the subject you are talkign about.

I am listening to the recordings on WESH.com - I don't think they have the full second recording, because it just ubruptly stopped. I didn't find what you are talking about.

I quit in the 11th grade so I could go to work in order to pay the rent and bills for the apartment my brother and I lived with our mother. I didn't get my high school diploma until I was 45.

Patty I thought that you had some college? you are just smart like my husband.

It makes me wonder if Cindy hadn't already kicked out Casey and kept Caylee from her. Maybe Casey snuck in and took Caylee from her parents? Then killed her so they couldn't ever see her again. Maybe that is why they all keep saying the 9th? Could that have been the date that they decided to keep Caylee from Casey? I sure hope the police can piece it all together.

Well I have Pm'ed two mod for a new tread any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23