Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also says that this is the first time Caylee has been away from her for more than a day but at the beginning she states that ZG has taken her before. They didn't question that.

Kc has gone away for more than a day, before.

This is so ridiculous..Cindy said her daughter was a sociopath to her freind..it is obvious that Cindy was right listening to the tapes ..why do they have her in their houise...

Something along the lines of, if you know that lying to us isn't going to help us find your daughter then why are you doing it?

Casey "Because I'm scared and I'm running out of options."

I'm scared that I'm going to spend the rest of my life in jail and I no longer have the option of just "losing" my child and no one every finding out.

If LE didn't want this stuff released, it wouldn't be. They have some tricks up their sleeves. I too think they've got some significant evidence.

They may have tricks up there sleeves but releasing information gives Baez more power on jury pool taint. I think they are cautious on what they release and they are doing this methodically so they can gather more information from would be fence sitters. This series of tapes is critical to unmasking the multitude of lies.

Didn't she even tell the detectives that she went to Valencia college/ university.

She seems to steal her past and present in bits and pieces from people she knows or was acquainted to over the years. She stole this from a Kiomarie I believe.

“When did your car run out of gas – was it before or after your baby went missing?”

Loooong pause – obviously Casey was running the scenario through her mind to make sure she answered correctly.

Do you think she stalled recalling that the car, last time she saw it, smelled of death?

Well at least we know Casey can cry--too bad it was about her mom and her expectations.

My parents were over-controlling and unrealistic.

So, when I was old enough, I got a job and got my own place.

If KC had a work ethic, she coulda done the same thing.

I love these detectives. God forbid if anything was to happen to any of my family I could only hope that people like them would be there for me. I can't imagine the resources that have been wasted on all the lies this woman has spewed forth. Three of them accompany her to Universal to search for clues and all they get is more lies. I believe they have a lot more than they are alluding to and I hope they nail her and all the others involved in this disgusting deception.

IIRC LE knew KC was not employed at Universal prior to their arrival with her.

MO, KC is not one of the smart sociopaths. She's always gotten by lying by the seat of her pants. She's personable and attrative. She's a good talker. She was able to slide by without people really thinkin' confronting her. When the stakes are high, and someone does confront her, she has no GOOD lies. Lots of lies and she holds her cool, but her lies are weak and stupid, easily disproved and they make ABSOLUTELY no sense. There's no plan nor organization to them. They're just ridiculous.

I agree. She is cunning, but not very bright.

I wondered how the cops could keep telling her that she's bright, without gagging.

This is so ridiculous..Cindy said her daughter was a sociopath to her freind..it is obvious that Cindy was right listening to the tapes ..why do they have her in their houise...

Why did they lat her keep the baby? They had plenty of evidence that she's unfit.

I only listened to the tapes one time but I discovered a discrepancy that LE has not mentioned yet. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

She said she had known ZG for almost 4 years but she also said that Jeffrey intoduced them when she was looking for a babysitter. Caylee was not even three years old yet, so those time lines don't jive.

Am I mistaken with this?

You are correct.

Hi, can I ask what makes you think they found something on Monday? I haven't been able to keep up as much so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

TES called off its search mid-day saying it was too wet when searchers reported it wasn't, and the search team was very emotional later on. Some of us here think they may have found remains or other evidence of Caylee and haven't announced until they do forensic testing.

She also says that this is the first time Caylee has been away from her for more than a day but at the beginning she states that ZG has taken her before. They didn't question that.

She meant that ZG had taken Caylee to grocery stores around the time Casey went there to pick her up. It's about context. Casey was explaining why she waited around the apt for awhile before freaking out. And she was also explaining why instead of calling the cops that first night, she went looking thru grocery stores and other places she knew ZG shopped at.

Just wanted to clarify that.

Do you think she stalled recalling that the car, last time she saw it, smelled of death?

During the interview it had been almost 3 weeks since she abandoned the car.Caylee had not been seen for a week and a half before that, but she said June 9, so that would be 2 weeks before the car was ditched. So it could get confusing for a pathological liar.

They may have tricks up there sleeves but releasing information gives Baez more power on jury pool taint. I think they are cautious on what they release and they are doing this methodically so they can gather more information from would be fence sitters. This series of tapes is critical to unmasking the multitude of lies.

I also think she's screwed with LE so much, that convicting her is a little personal.

I agree with you - sociopathy is a hair off, but I don't quite know what it is that we're dealing with here, and I'm no expert.

I will say that imho Casey is actually quite bright - (I know, I know). She up until time had been succesful manipulating people around her, and she is very verbal and articulate -- her written statement is quite organized and well written. She has a more than adequate the intellectual capacity. She is, however, very verry immature, even for a 22 year old, and her world is particularly small. Its like Jr. High. There is a huge disconnect with her.

She scares the hell outta me.

I agree KC is very bright, even in light of her lack of formal education (high school dropout, IIRC.)

When I listen to Casey on the tapes, she is an exact replica of her mother Cindy! Same non reaction, same twists, same no emotions.

After hearing recently about the 30 day script, and Jay Blanchard Park etc., and now knowing the Anthony's refused to take the polygraph test, I feel that 30 day script is a script the Anthony's wrote themselves.

I hate the way she says ZENAIDA - uh blah.

And if you notice she spelled the supposed sitter's name like this "ZENADA" - she forgot the "i" which is evidently part of the name phonetically at least!:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member