Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. What I meant was what if the Anthony's had already taken Caylee away from Casey by keeping Caylee from her starting on the 9th?? Then after Father's Day Casey snuck in the house and took Caylee and killed her? I am just wondering if that is why Casey kept saying she hadn't seen Caylee since the 9th? Because she hadn't except to kill her. Maybe Casey used the Chloriform to knock Caylee out in the middle of the night so she wouldn't wake up the Anthony's?? That would make sense of why she used Chloriform and not some sleeping aid to make her sleep.

This could be what the Anthony's are covering up because they knew Caylee was abducted by her own mother. They just never thought she would kill her.

And the "fight" heard by the neighbors on the 15th could have been Cindy and/or George discovering the baby was missing or even that she was dead. If missing, they continue to let Casey jerk them around for another month. If dead, the coverup starts to give them more time to find a way out of the mess and make it more difficult to find the body by stalling.

I've gotten a bad vibe from Cindy from the very first. I never thought from day one that she sounded like a genuinely distraught and grieving grandparent.

And I know a lot of people here think she sounds upset in that third 911 call, but I thought she sounded angry. She had called twice before and still no one from the sheriff's department had arrived. She upped the ante in each call trying to get them to respond.

WOW WOW WOW WOW I am speechless after hearing those tapes. If we, the outsiders looking in are frustrated and mortified..imagine how frustrated LE is. I hope they are making it thier mission to get to the bottom of this and put her where she belongs!

I only listened to the tapes one time but I discovered a discrepancy that LE has not mentioned yet. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

She said she had known ZG for almost 4 years but she also said that Jeffrey intoduced them when she was looking for a babysitter. Caylee was not even three years old yet, so those time lines don't jive.

Am I mistaken with this?

Bumping this up.....because I didnt see anyone answer it yet, and I think its important.

And the "fight" heard by the neighbors on the 15th could have been Cindy and/or George discovering the baby was missing or even that she was dead. If missing, they continue to let Casey jerk them around for another month. If dead, the coverup starts to give them more time to find a way out of the mess and make it more difficult to find the body by stalling.

I've gotten a bad vibe from Cindy from the very first. I never thought from day one that she sounded like a genuinely distraught and grieving grandparent.

And I know a lot of people here think she sounds upset in that third 911 call, but I thought she sounded angry. She had called twice before and still no one from the sheriff's department had arrived. She upped the ante in each call trying to get them to respond.

Wow!! I think you are pretty close to what happened!! I do think that is why they all act guilty and they all are covering for each other. They all know Caylee is dead. I don't buy their innocent act for a minute. She never sounded like a grieving Grandmother either!! I would have been crying and bawling if my grandbaby was missing!! And never would have stopped!

She said she had known ZG for almost 4 years but she also said that Jeffrey intoduced them when she was looking for a babysitter. Caylee was not even three years old yet, so those time lines don't jive.

Am I mistaken with this?
She said she was pregnant when she first met ZG. Yuri caught that too and she corrected things.

I always wondered too if Casey nabbed Caylee after using the Chloroform on her and put her in the pool to finish her off? I am just wondering why she was put in the trunk of the car?

In the recordings at Universal they don't seem to let her answer the questions enough! I know they are tired of lies but I want to hear her tell them!

I'm with you, I would have asked a lot more questions to give Casey the opportunity to talk. With someone like Casey, you have to find the key to get her to open up EVEN if it is more lies, but get her to talk more.

your not mistaken jpaull..she did say that ...said she met Z right before she got preganant and that it would be 4 years of knowing her at Christmas time.

Amy and her boyfriend said that Casey and Caylee were with them overnight on the 9th and 10th, I think this is when GPs get back from the birthday trip, Cindy is on her second week of vacation, I think they had Caylee during this window.

Bold is mine
All Cindy had to do was go to Family Court and try and seek custody of Caylee. Chances of Cindy receiving custody of Caylee were slimmer to none because all Casey did was lie and steal money. Just because someone is a sociopath, doesn't mean they are an unfit parent.

That is exactly right which is why I feel that Cindy hadn't found a way around kicking Casey out but keeping Caylee with her. It is next to impossible to take custody away from a mother who does not want to relinquish it. It was a double-edged sword for Cindy. My son is raising his 2 1/2 year old daughter (has been since she was 3 months old) but does not have custody of her. We walk on eggshells around the mother because the slightest hint that we do not approve of her in any way will make her take off with her daughter for several days. The thought of this happening terrifies us as she is just like Casey. That is what has drawn me to this case. The very real possibility that I could find myself in the same situation Cindy is in. My grandaughter's mother is a sociopath (diagnosed) so I know first hand that it doesn't mean she is unfit to be a mother. There are other aspects of her that make her unfit but they are very difficult to prove.

On June 9th - she can now say that her dates were mixed up and they checked the wrong tape - that she was there on june 16th.

I think they've looked at every tape Sawgrass apartments has of around that apartment.

I am not the biggest fan of Malich, but I do have to say, if I were conducting that interview, there would have been repeated thuds in the background. That would have been me beating my head off the wall repeatedly.

I thought they had great restraint. Not one "are you Fing kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

your not mistaken jpaull..she did say that ...said she met Z right before she got preganant and that it would be 4 years of knowing her at Christmas time.

She said it would be 4 years in Dec. She told them she met her while she was pregnant (she would have been about 1 month pregnant in Dec 2004).

Casey, I am sure, caught on when LE said to Casey: "we reviewed the tapes at Sawgrass, as they only keep them a couple of days, and you weren't on the tapes."

Well, if LE reviewed the tapes 31 days later, it's obvious that Sawgrass no longer had those tapes from 31 days ago. LE told a a lie themselves, and Casey knew it! We all know LE will lie to try and get the truth, but to say it the way LE said it "DUMB Move".

If the detectives would've just shut up and asked more questions and allowed her time to complete her answers they would've gotten so much more information!

They continually cut her off mid-sentence. What kind of interview tactic is that?

Her useage of the word 'absolutely' - it's as if she only know ten or twelve complicated words so she uses them over and over again, even if they don't fit in the context of a sentence or response.

Wow!! I think you are pretty close to what happened!! I do think that is why they all act guilty and they all are covering for each other. They all know Caylee is dead. I don't buy their innocent act for a minute. She never sounded like a grieving Grandmother either!! I would have been crying and bawling if my grandbaby was missing!! And never would have stopped!

I don't think she would have said the things in the last 911 call if she knew Caylee was for sure dead.

I venture to say that after placing that call, and the subsequent search of the backyard led them to finding the body.

See, things changed after that. The 9th became critical. They changed their demeanor. I would opine that Casey couldn't take the smell in the car anymore and buried the child in the backyard (borrowing of the shovel), perhaps to even set up her parents. The family found the body after the 911 calls and prior to the search by cadaver dogs. All the vehicles should have been checked, and hopefully all the pings are being followed. I think Lee knew first. They created a script and the big trip up to the date of disappearance being the 9th was the camera. Being former LE, George was certain they could track phone records and the dates had to be skewed somehow, someway.

When Casey says "YOU don't know what my involvement is?" and Cindy backing off like a scared puppy, it was the moment when they knew Casey might implicate the family. They then went on the mission to get her home and defend her from there.

jmo

I think they've looked at every tape Sawgrass apartments has of around that apartment.

LE said that Sawgrass apartments only kept the tapes for a few days. LE can't look at tapes 31 days later, if Sawgrass only kept them a few days.

If the detectives would've just shut up and asked more questions and allowed her time to complete her answers they would've gotten so much more information!

They continually cut her off mid-sentence. What kind of interview tactic is that?

YES!!! They sound like they are trying to reason with her and that isn't possible! Just shutup and take notes LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacharard99