(Casey) Johnson & Johnson Heiress Dies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson is remembered at N.J. funeral
Casey Johnson, the Johnson & Johnson heiress who died last week in Los Angeles, was put to rest Tuesday at private funeral service in New Jersey, according to a report in The New York Daily News.

Casey Johnson was buried at the Johnson family plot in New Brunswick.
<<SNIP>>

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/01/johnson_johson_heiress_casey_j.html

RIP little princess. :angel:

OMG... she has lost it.

Like she has a snowballs chance in he double toothpicks to get even near that child.

I'd like to know about that supposed 17ct rock that Casey gave her.

Like she has a snowballs chance in he double toothpicks to get even near that child.

I'd like to know about that supposed 17ct rock that Casey gave her.

NOT REAL that is for sure Casey owed out more money then she had. Casey had been cut off.

the rock was Zirconia or glass - LOL.

Thanks Songline: I was wondering how she was able to adopt. It seems wholly irresponsible to allow someone like her to adopt a child. The relaxation of the adoption regulations scare me.

Thanks Songline: I was wondering how she was able to adopt. It seems wholly irresponsible to allow someone like her to adopt a child. The relaxation of the adoption regulations scare me.

Yes I agree it is a topic that we should not turn a blind eye to.
While I am really glad her mother took the child. What if that was not the case?
some people can do more harm then good by adopting and scary that it is even possible
for one like CJ to adopt; her stories had been in print and it would not have been so hard to find out. :(

Casey Johnson's death found to be diabetes related~

snip~
Johnson, 30, an heir to the Johnson & Johnson health care products fortune, died of diabetic ketoacidosis, the coroner said in a terse news release. Diabetic ketoacidosis is a life-threatening condition caused by lack of insulin and sky-high blood sugar

Read more: Socialite Casey Johnson's death found to be diabetes-related - KansasCity.com

http://www.kansascity.com/stargazing/story/1727235.html

I'm very shocked to hear about this. As a Type I diabetic I was sure that this was not diabetes-related. In order to have a such a critical condition arise from ketoacidosis one must basically ignore their medications for some time, while continuing to add sugars & carbs into their diet.

Although, from what we heard early on, she hadn't been taking care of herself.

I know I'm not perfect when it comes to my exercise and diet, but one thing I am absolutely, 100% consistent with is taking my 3 doses of insulin per day!

Casey Johnson died because she simply did not take care of herself ... sources connected with the autopsy tell TMZ.

The L.A. County Coroner says the cause of death was "Diabetic Ketoacidosis" and the manner of death was "natural."

But our sources say the Coroner's findings clearly show Johnson -- who died at 30 -- was not taking her insulin shots, was not exercising, did not follow her strict diet and was not taking other medicines she needed.

Diabetic Ketoacidosis is a technical term for lack of insulin, which often leads to a diabetic coma. We previously reported where Johnson was hospitalized for diabetic comas at least twice before her death.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ebxotivf

I'm very shocked to hear about this. As a Type I diabetic I was sure that this was not diabetes-related. In order to have a such a critical condition arise from ketoacidosis one must basically ignore their medications for some time, while continuing to add sugars & carbs into their diet.

Although, from what we heard early on, she hadn't been taking care of herself.

I know I'm not perfect when it comes to my exercise and diet, but one thing I am absolutely, 100% consistent with is taking my 3 doses of insulin per day!

I don't understand this. As a mom of a Type I diabetic, I know enough of the DK to know she would have been feeling awful. Did she just not care? Clearly, she knew enough to know she wasn't taking her insulin and what would happen, right? I know, we don't really know, LOL. This is just sad, and so preventable.

I don't understand this. As a mom of a Type I diabetic, I know enough of the DK to know she would have been feeling awful. Did she just not care? Clearly, she knew enough to know she wasn't taking her insulin and what would happen, right? I know, we don't really know, LOL. This is just sad, and so preventable.

DD, I was thinking the same thing. I have a SIL that has Type I diabetes and I remember about 18-20 yrs ago she was visiting my mom while she was pregnant and had come down with what she (and my mom) thought was the flu. To make a long story short, when she became pregnant, her Dr had put her on a insulin pump, which was relatively new at the time. After my mom called me I went over and told my SIL she HAD to go to the ER..she barely even understood me. Once we got to the ER we found out that the pump had malfunctioned and she was getting NO insulin and didn't know really how long it hadn't been working. The ER Dr said that if we had been 30 minutes later getting her there she most likely would have been in a coma. Scared me to death I tell you!

Even if they claim it was because of her diabetics, bottom line if she did not abuse drugs and alcohol she might be alive today.Amazing when a family has money and connections their loved ones died of natural causes.This young woman was fighting many demons for a long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back