(Casey) Johnson & Johnson Heiress Dies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Um, Sheyeah - did any of you see those Tila shows? Unfortunately I did - I couldn't finish watching the second one because it was SO bad but my curiosity was overwhelming on the first one. Tila is a fake; I think the only reason she claims she's "bi" is so that she can be equally opportunistic and that girl will do anything for publicity. She's messed up.

She found a vulnerable hieress and exploited the hell out of the situation. It's so sad for the family and I can't blame them for being angry.

Tila doesn't know what caring is. Hello...sociopath - no boundaries, me, me, ME!

I never heard of this Tila chick until all of this- she seems like she's pretty "lit" all the time.

CASEYS FAMILY: Larry King should cancel Tila.
Family and friends of Casey have called Larry and requested that he rethingk the booking.

http://www.eonline.com/

All I know is that I would NOT watch it.:snooty:
Please stand with the family and lets stand up for "not using other people" let us all say
we will not watch it.
Let's not promote these psychos who use people. Please :)

CASEYS FAMILY: Larry King should cancel Tila.

Family and friends of Casey have called Larry and requested that he rethingk the booking.

http://www.eonline.com/

All I know is that I would NOT watch it.:snooty:
Let us all stand up for "not using other people" let us all say we will not watch it.
Let's not promote these psychos who use people.

Larry def should rethink it...tacky, tacky.

I never heard of this Tila chick until all of this- she seems like she's pretty "lit" all the time.

Neither have I, but I think that is because she is not about anything, I think it is because there was nothing of value to hear at all. Lets hope we wont be hearing much more of her.

I would like Larry to ask Tila why she had not seen her fiancee in 6 days. There could, of course, be a reasonable explanation for that - from a fight to different commitments or whatever - but I would like to hear those reasons from Tila. I agree that - unless you've had a big fight - it's very odd to not have contact with someone you're going to marry for 6 days during the holiday.

I had the displeasure of being "introduced" to Tila by my parents when I was home for a visit and they were enthralled with her dating show. I think she's a chump.

Ahmad Rashad, former football great and sportscaster, previously married to Phylicia Allen Rashad (the mother on the Cosby show).

I ran across Tila's live stream on ustream and found a video of her and Casey broadcasting, for 20 minutes, the announcement of their engagement. It was recorded Dec. 9 and tila is showing off a supposed 17k diamond ring!! She goes on and on about how rich and powerful Casey is.
The girl has a big mouth, too loud and too proud.
Since the whole video popped up on my post, and it's a bit racy, I deleted it, and I'll post Tila's excerpt instead. If anyone wants a link, pm me but I don't know how long it will be viewable..

Announcing to the world the good news that I have finally found someone that I am truly in love with!!! We are engaged now & she got me at 17 Carat Diamond ring! DAAAAAAMN! Anyway...so thats the big news I wanted to announce.....I AM NOW ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY TUNED....PLUS YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO OUR WEDDING. CASEY WILL SEND OUT HER PRIVATE JETS TO PICK U ALL UP TO BE AT OUR MOST FABULOUS WEDDING OF 2010!!!!! POW! Im so happy! I hope u love my Fiance just as much as I love her! She is really sweet and does not deserved to be bashed on. So please i u dont have anything nice to say about our engagement, or about my fiance, then keep those cmmets to yourself! MUAH!

I ran across Tila's live stream on ustream and found a video of her and Casey broadcasting, for 20 minutes, the announcement of their engagement. It was recorded Dec. 9 and tila is showing off a supposed 17k diamond ring!! She goes on and on about how rich and powerful Casey is.
The girl has a big mouth, too loud and too proud.
Since the whole video popped up on my post, and it's a bit racy, I deleted it, and I'll post Tila's excerpt instead. If anyone wants a link, pm me but I don't know how long it will be viewable..
Announcing to the world the good news that I have finally found someone that I am truly in love with!!! We are engaged now & she got me at 17 Carat Diamond ring! DAAAAAAMN! Anyway...so thats the big news I wanted to announce.....I AM NOW ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY TUNED....PLUS YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO OUR WEDDING. CASEY WILL SEND OUT HER PRIVATE JETS TO PICK U ALL UP TO BE AT OUR MOST FABULOUS WEDDING OF 2010!!!!! POW! Im so happy! I hope u love my Fiance just as much as I love her! She is really sweet and does not deserved to be bashed on. So please i u dont have anything nice to say about our engagement, or about my fiance, then keep those cmmets to yourself! MUAH!
Yes please PM me I'd like to see it.

OK everyone this is the video...some of you may not like it. but here it is.
MHO is that Tila is a low life. and the ring is a fake.
I found it very offensive how she introduced her...
It is like saying I want you to me my trust fund baby. OFFENSIVE at best.
I am surprised that Casey was not offended by that.

Casey was a sweet lost child. :( very sad RIP Pretty Princess.

MEET MY NEW FIANCE CASEY JOHNSON HEIRESS OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON EMPIRE!

MEET MY NEW FIANCE CASEY JOHNSON HEIRESS OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON EMPIRE!, Announcing to the world the good news that I have finally found someone that I am tr...

I doubt she is morning, she is squeezing out of this every 15 minutes that she can to just blah, blah, blah...
and offers face time.
Where did she come from anyway? no talent....And there are so much talent waiting tables waiting for a brake. :doh:

I wish she would stop...If she had one OZ of feelings she may have driven over there as soon as she did not get a call back on that first day. she knew CJ was a diabetic.
PLEEZZZE she is not mourning? :hand: :hand: :sick: she is an opportunist.

I doubt she is morning, she is squeezing out of this every 15 minutes that she can to just blah, blah, blah...
and offers face time.
Where did she come from anyway? no talent....And there are so much talent waiting tables waiting for a brake. :doh:

I wish she would stop...If she had one OZ of feelings she may have driven over there as soon as she did not get a call back on that first day. she knew CJ was a diabetic.
PLEEZZZE she is not mourning? :hand: :hand: :sick: she is an opportunist.

1: I agree

2: She became famous as a result of myspace and shameless self promotion.Think she was like one of the first people that had over a million friends way back when myspace was actually popular lol

that being said, i still <3 her

An interview with Casey. She doesn't seem like an airhead, like Paris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TPWl01veyA

I watched this yesterday and it totally changed my opinion of the girl. She seems so normal and intelligent and down to earth (for an extremely rich person anyway). I had thought she was of the Pam Anderson/Anna Nicole ilk but she wasn't.

sad...

Casey Johnson's Family Rallying Around Football

Casey Johnson's family is headed to Cincinnati today to gather around patriarch Woody Johnson and root on the New York Jets in their playoff game.

The Jets play the Cincinnati Bengals at 4:30 PM ET. The Johnson family bought the Jets from former owner Leon Hess back in 2000.

Johnson's body, meanwhile, has been released to the family and is being flown back to the east coast where a funeral service will be held in the next few days.

UPDATE -- TMZ has learned Woody Johnson, the whole Johnson family, coaches and team employees are wearing a blue bracelet in Casey's honor to represent the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, which was founded by the Johnson family. Since her passing, a memorial fund was set up in Casey's honor.

FOOTBALL UPDATE: The Jets won.

I found this to be a really important topic:
There is also a great photo of her with her daughter Eva.

Opinion: Why Was Casey Johnson Allowed to Adopt?

<<<SNIP>>>

All of this leaves us wondering -- just why was it so easy for such a troubled young woman to adopt a child? We've become so used to celebrities swooping into foreign countries and coming home with a brood of children, that we don't even blink when we read about another kid being added to the Jolie-Pitt clan.

But Johnson's case is different: How is it possible that her wealth and family name outweighed the obvious facts of her life? Reports of her lifestyle offer ample evidence that she was a less-than-ideal adoptive parent. According to one particularly damning story in the New York Daily News, a family friend said Sale Johnson helped her daughter recover from a couple of diabetic comas; Johnson was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes as a child and according to a friend, her "body couldn't metabolize the drugs and alcohol she was using." The Daily News also reports that Johnson has been in and out of rehab for drug problems.

<<<NORE AT LINK>>>>

http://www.parentdish.com/2010/01/08/opinion-why-was-casey-johnson-allowed-to-adopt/

Heiress Casey Johnson Is Laid to Rest

Casey Johnson was laid to rest at her family's estate in New Jersey on Tuesday, UsMagazine.com has learned.

"Today was just a private, open casket funeral," a source tells Us, adding that a memorial for close friends is set to take place in the next several days

<<<more at link>>>

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/casey-johnson-is-laid-to-rest-2010121

RIP Beautiful Princess......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back