Casey offered more than $1mil to tell story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not suprising to me ...look at the Jon Benet Ramsey case everybody involved wrote a book millions were made and still no justice for her same thing with OJ millions of$$$$ and still no justice for the victims ...so yeah her PR firm are getting her deals left and right ...I expect Casey her parents her brother her friends her lawyer will all write books..only in america a child is missing possibly murdered by her mother and she gets a PR firm offering her deals

Who the heck is donating to casey's defense fund???? come on now@!! If we see some huge donation we will know it came from the anthony's. just ridiculous. If LE doesn't do something soon about all of this nonsense I think I am going to have to sign off of it and ignore it. It really makes my blood boil and makes me sick. When is all this going to stop over the death of a little baby by its mother? What sort of sick society do we live in where this is rewarded and a horrible cold hearted woman is made into some sort of celebrity and goes around looking like a wealthy prima donna without a care in the world? If she ever does go to jail are they going to provide her with silk sheets and lobster dinners?

Yes, this is sick. Very sick. WE live in a sick society but every day people like us pay for this nonsense. If no one bought into it, watched it, read it etc, there would be no million dollar offers for these sick people. That OJ makes me sick. I hope they can send him up the river in Vegas soon.

Not suprising to me ...look at the Jon Benet Ramsey case everybody involved wrote a book millions were made and still no justice for her same thing with OJ millions of$$$$ and still no justice for the victims ...so yeah her PR firm are getting her deals left and right ...I expect Casey her parents her brother her friends her lawyer will all write books..only in america a child is missing possibly murdered by her mother and she gets a PR firm offering her deals

Hi everyone, I'm new here so please be patient. Assuming there is enough evidence to prosecute & convict KC in the death of her child, isn't there a law in place to prevent her from profiting from the crime.

If the family was paid in any form from any source relating in any way to this investigation, the money should be seized by LE as repayment for the endless man-hours that have been spent already. Profiting from a criminal investigation is the epitome of bad faith and bad taste.

I would be interested what FL case law does say about profiting from a crime.

Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said
Would this be the same Todd Black who was recently ripped a new one by Ms Grace for his woeful lack of grammatical skills?

Given that Casey will not be able to benefit financially were she to be convicted of a crime, presumably Jose's billable time cannot be recompensed by any blood money interview fees that come in.

I'd be interested in knowing if any US media outlets are making such generous offers for an upclose and personal lying session with Miss Casey, which of course would later be used as evidence against her.

Go for it, Casey - don't worry about those pesky jurors!

Yes, this is sick. Very sick. WE live in a sick society but every day people like us pay for this nonsense. If no one bought into it, watched it, read it etc, there would be no million dollar offers for these sick people. That OJ makes me sick. I hope they can send him up the river in Vegas soon.
makes me sick too and i can promise you this they will not make a penny on me i will never buy anything they are selling...I didn't even want to watch 20/20 and give them the ratings but i did and felt bad about watching it because they were paid and IMO this is how the Anthony's were able to bail out Casey...I don't have cable so i don't see NG or Greta but do watch it on Youtube and i come on here everyday hoping that Casey has been arrested....

I'm hoping LE and the Judge put the hammer down on little miss happy bucks before she collects. Is there or not a law in FL that one can NOT collect funds from a crime they committed? I've seen this discussed but never knew if it was confirmed.

If she can't collect, then expect charges soon before the money changes hands.

So they are high fiving each other for blood money?

How about a high five to bring Caylee back????? A baby is buried and rotting and they're happy about it?

Very bad message being sent out, yes.

I so hope this is the case.
Profiting from crime, and thinking she is some kind of celebrity..
if it is not illegal...it should be.

Well she's not off scott-free yet. We still need charges and a trial. If things go well, she won't ever get to spend that money except in the commisary in prison for toiletries and magazines....

I still don't understand this 10-4 thing at the lawyers everyday....sickening:mad:

How many times can Casey, Jose, CA/GA, Mark Najame, Larry Garrison, and Todd Black all sell the rights to the same story?

Just like Paris Hilton, famous for ALL the wrong reasons.

I couldn't imagine me ever saying this but..... I'd take Paris over Casey anyday!!!

At least Paris hasn't murdered a helpless child and then partied when it was done. *shudder*

"I can tell you just for interview areas alone they can range from $50,000 to $350,000. We've even had an offer come from an overseas company that specializes in pay per view and those offers can exceed $1 million," Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said.

Black said they're listening to all offers but for now not accepting anything.

"We've made it clear to everyone that their inquiry will be put in to a file and we don't know whether that file will ever have to be opened," Black said.

Much of it, Black said, depends on how extensive Casey Anthony's defense will have to be.

He said they're building a Web site for Casey Anthony’s defense fund and assembling a team of defense experts.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

I smell another OJ.... :furious::mad::bang:

So, which story is it that these people want to purchase?
:waitasec:
Are they offering the same amount for each of her current stories, or are they willing to pay more for a new one?

Cool NG just said she cannot profit off this crime not even Child Neglect. It's a Florida State law.

Now we know what she does at BAEZ all day..
Adding up all those zero's on his calculator..
Or trying to come up with a better story that is more interesting so that she can make the big ones and still not find this child..
I swear, if this happens, I am going to ORLANDO myself to protest and pray that GA comes near me with his hands...:behindbar:furious::behindbar:furious::behindbar:furious:

And I'll go protest with you!

images
=
images
=
images

Cool NG just said she cannot profit off this crime not even Child Neglect. It's a Florida State law.

But her PARENTS can!

Cindy and George will make out well...

And it seems she will only do a few years for child neglect so when she gets out she will live the high life with rich mom and dad.

Look...they protect her now...how will they act when they have $1,000,000+ in the bank??

I think they will forgive...forget...move to a big house somewhere private and retire in style...one big happy rich family.

Can you imagine the copy cats that will kill thier own children if they get away with this??

WEVE HEARD HER STORY AND ITS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!

I think I will protest this story and get someone in the media to speak up about this. Like OJ- it will get pulled!

I sure hope it would get pulled! Everyday I get sick to my stomach reading and hearing stuff about this case. Maybe I should just stop listening, it seems to never end. Now she can profit from killing her child, what a wonderful world we live in. bleh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back